The discussions

My lap top is asus

Hello, my laptop wont turn on there is an orange light and it flahes on and off but when i press on it wont start up ! i tried your suggestions tur...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
pcsces

Webcam

Hello, i just got my laptop. and i need to know how to find the webcam on here to like take pictures with. i cant find how to bring up the camera at a...

fella1960

Dell desktop keyboard and mouse not respone

Hello, I having problem with dell desktop my keyboard and mouse not working.

flcconflict

External hard drive

Hello, I recently purchased a 1.0 terabyte seagate external usb 2.0 HD. The drive works fine and fully viewable in winxp (sp3). When I go to boot, ...

jamir

Pendrive

Hello, hi my pendrive is attacked by virus.then i cleared the virus .but i cannot see the data.but memory space is occupied

chuji

Processor fan error

Hello, My Pc give processor fan error when i start my computer. but i checked my processor fan working . some times is not give the message. it's fa...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
Ndeti

Help to open usb hard drive

Hello, my laptop died, an IT guy took the hard drive out transferred everything to a usb hard drive, i cannot open anything as it says access it ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
moulkou

Can't connect to internet

Hello, Please help me. I work from home; am dead in the water right now. PC was fine last night around midnight; still online, nothing unusual. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
pcgirl0624

How to change from ide to sata card

Hello, I had bought a SATA card with a 1000 GB to replace my IDE card of about 160 GB. I hoped it would be easy to replace the disk, but as I have ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
Edward007

Windows xp in hdd via pen drive

Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. coz i don't have cd/dvd rom. send the detail my e-mail id swapan.barkakati@gmail...

subzero00

Low vol of dell inspiron 1525

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1525 wit xp vista 32 bit i have problem of low voice mostly during vocie chat i have all volume set high but when i s...

bo_mer

Mic not working

Hello, My mic is not longer working. I was using it yesterday morning and it was working fine. I can hear sound threw my headset but no one can hear m...

deabby

Printer problems

Solved

Hello, I bought a epson styluscx5400 printer and i didnt get a disk with it how can i add t to my computer without a disk?

wnewayne

Added 2gb of ram, screen goes blank

Hey! Ok, so I have an HP Pavilion dv6000 running Vista. My computer has two slots for memory which were occupied by two 512 sticks. I recently inst...

punkie555

Webcam

Hello, i have lost the installation cd, please could you send me the driver in an email x

go4tyson

I have no sound on my destop pc

Hello, A couple of months ago, I had windows ME and I had my sister to upgrade to Windows Xp and everything is fine with it,except i have no sound ,a...

go4tyson

Computer problems

Hello, From info I got, is that the computer was on left on the day we had a storm the power turned off and then on. Power short somewhere I think...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

Acer asipire one

Hello, my aspire one acer laptop wont keeps coming up with a black screen ive tried everything possible lease could you help me

eeshtaar

Error loading operating system

Hello, my computer (lap-top) dose not start.Immediately upon hitting the power button after loading of Norton Go Back I get a blank (black) screen ...

SeeHear

I cant format my pen drive

Hello, I cant format my pendrive ,I tried through disc management but the message is "unable to complete the format" what will i do pls reply a ...

cluelessgeek

The community to assist you!

Hello, i got a Western Digital 500GB hard drive and it worked fine through USB but wet i connected it through SATA into the computer and boot it up it...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
andrey

Removable disk shows nothing!!

Hello, i have tried a billion times it's so frustrating! I plugged in the USB cord onto my computer and camera its just that when i go to my computer...

password00

Hcl laptop sound diver

Solved

Hello, i lose my sound diver, so plz as possible inform my e_mail id my laptop :hcl laptop P 9912 PDC T2060 s.n. 2074AX331584Configuration: Wind...

fesscon54

How do you make a web cam wk?!?!

heeeeeeeeeey its bosslaydee! uhhhhhhhhhhm my brother has a webcam andd he lost thaa cd andd we really wanna use it so how do we make it work without...

moneymaker1

Cd burner

Hello, how would i know if my computer has cd burner or not

go4tyson

No power

Hello, i have a 6 month old pc acer aspire i turnerd it off today to do a rutine cleaning with compressed air and when i hucked it back up the fans a...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
joe

Usb kingstone pen drive is not performing

Hello, hi sir, this is rajiv i am having 8 gb kingstone pendrive.i want to copy the files to the pen drive but it will copy and it will show the fil...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
zaho14

No display

Hello, i have dell inspiron 600m as usual i have been working on it. even yesterday it was working but 2day, when i press da power button the fan cant...

anaistozor

No sound

Hello, I have a desktop OP- Wnidows XP every thing is working fine except for the sound am not getting sound at all. I consulted fri...

tinychok

Lost ibm motherboard cd n id plez heip meeee

Solved

Hello, sir plz help me 2 get my IBM8434MAF n i hav no any id coz itz lost ready .plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it urgentConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Exp...

bryanOO7

I-pod vids

Hello, Im wondering how you get vids on the 4th generation nanos ive tryed but cant figure it out....please help!

go4tyson

Dvd problem

Hello, my dvd read write drive doesn't read----it says insert disc even when disc is inserted and the drive is ejected out. what is the problem and h...

go4tyson

No sound

Hello, I HAD A VIRUS ON MY DELL DIMENSION 4600 DESKTOP AND NOW EVERY TIME I TRY TO INSTALL A NEW DEVICE IT SAYS ITS FIXED BUT WHEN I TRY TO LISTEN TO...

go4tyson

No sound on my hp laptop

Hello, the sound on my hp pavillion dv 9000 laptop just stopped out of the blue.i can not get sound either from the headphone or the speaker.i curren...

go4tyson

I got a severe problem of booting

Hello, I am aditya ,igot a serious problem ...that my system during start up showing the message (boot failure )and asking to hit alt+ctrl+del to res...

King_Kong

Cmos

Hello, my cmos bettry will be fail can my system will be start

King_Kong

Problem inasus m3n-ht deluxe

Hello, I have ASUS M3N-HT DELUXE motherboard and I have 5 sata Harddisks on the motherborad , so when I work , the PC shutdowns automatically after ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Mike

Aoc problem

hello my monitor is an AOC lm720a 17'',about 14months old was working fine until last week it just start flushing and the doesn't stop can any one pl...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
MO

Difficulties logging in

Hello,cant login since last week

stayhir

Connecting a compaq laptop to awa plasma

Hello, I need some help on how to connect a Compaq Laptop to a AWA plasma, could you please help me with what cable i would need and how much i wou...

msound36

External drive not recognized

Hello, I'v got a new hard disc WD Passport Elite (compatible wit PC and mac) and saved some files from a PC but my powerbook doesn't recognize at all ...

setgold57

My pc shows there is a cd

Hello, My PC shows there is a cd rom installed, the light flashes on the rom, but when i insert a cd it does not play, i have windows 95 Thanks ...

moumins

What's happening on my computer?

Hello, Hello, i plug in my memory card adapter to my computer ..but my computer can not regconize and shown SD kington in my computer.So , i tried to...

wder51

Automatocally system shut down

Hello, I Start Computer. OS Windows XP Start Compalitli But Coming Desktop,Startup Item and System shutdown Automatocally. PlS. Help.

Excelguru

Dvd issue

Hello, I have new dell desktop with dvd rom....i can read data cd&dvd's but i can't open emty(new) cd....plz help me

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
setgold57

No sound for my computer

Hello, I was playing music on windows media player on my computer(desktop) and all of the sudden it just stopped playing. Theres no sound out of my ...

spospoken

Home row of keys don't work

Hello everyone, I have got this problem with my keyboard and I hope someone would be able to help. I have a laptop but since I hate typing on la...

unesary

Disable the front jack?

Hello, My Pc Has a front jack and a bit of metal is stuck in there, which then is taking the sound away from my PC is there a way to disable the fron...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Taishi

Headphone jacks and audio problem

Hello, I'm using a Dell XPS M1330 laptop with SigmaTel High Definition Audio. On the front side of the laptop, there are three jacks: two headphone...

lution3

Strange behavior ( not that much)

Hello, I recently read this site and I must say I got really impressed with the feedback, well to the point I really need help, my computer Is almo...

rajeevrock@kioskea.net
Results 31851 - 31900 out of a total of 33,784