The discussions

Pc will not boot + no display

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension 2300 with XP Home and I am unable to boot it. The screen does not recieve any signal from the computer and I do not...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
Val933

My 40 gb pen drive not working

Hello, i am tejas my 40 gb pen drive made of kingston is not working. i tried to format it but it could not be done and also its showing that its 0 k...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
bmw740i

It would be easier if someone could assist me

Hello, i really wanted to see this video aka cd and when i go to put it doesnt read it , that its empty which its not. And i really dont know what to...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
dellmania

Have lost my disc and can't re-install!

Solved

Hello, I want to re-install my HP deskjet series F2180 on my laptop as the disc has been misplaced and when i plug in my printer it is unusable and...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Pc fails to boot

Hi DJ AKSHAY, My PC is not starting up. no Beep sound, On display I can see some PCB like wire diagramme in upper part of monitor and in rest part th...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
tnitind

Charger leads to "whistle"

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 6000, I've been having trouble with the AC-Adapter and getting a good charge. I usually have to move and twist th...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Formet pen drive

Hello, I am having 4gb transcend pendrive... when i am format that pen drive, it will not format, because it having protected data.. so please gi...

offewgr

What is up with cd-rw dvd's drives?

Hello, this is the second computer i have had this happen to. in "my computer" when i right click on the drives it reades no space, unallocated dr...

prodigyz

Not detect 2 gb amkett pen drive

Hello, sir my name is vijay my 2 GB pen drive not detect some time. some time it works properly and some time it will not detect in any PC. so how ...

zebraal

I despratly need help with my usb stick, sos!

Hello, i really need help. whenever i plug in my usb stick notong comes up. i have got music in that folder and it doesnt come out, could you tel...

Tweedledum

My cd-rom/dvd drive is too choosy.

Hello, I also encountered this kind of "can't play madness". At first when my computer is new all CD's and DVD's will play. And then by now it won'...

DJ AKSHAY

Laptop won't start

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite M105 S1021. I wanted to upgrade to 2GB RAM, so I bought the prescribed memory sticks from crucial.com. At first, ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Pc sound card into laptop?

Ok, so big problem. I went to buy a sound card for my laptop, but accidentally got a desktop card, which, unfortunately, is un-returnable. Does any...

xpcman

Pen drive problem

Hello, sir vi have a problem in my pen drive when i format it cant be formatted and also shows that the file is write protected if anyone knows the...

bmw740i

Computer wont get to log in screen

Hello, basically one day i turned my computer on and it starts up goes to the bit where it says start windows normally etc after it does it stays b...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
joe

Volume of a hitachi flora 310 ,,please help..

Hello, hi,,,need some help!!!..please????,... where to download the volume of a hitachi flora 310 computer thnx in advance,,, please email me at r...

tazz.cz

Can any one here get me a dommy key

Hello, can any one here get me a dommy key for Configuring ERICSSON DXX

melmel.cz

Laser printer with usb

Hello, I have an hp laser jet printer (1200) and it used to work via the usb port in the back of my computer. now it does not. i have been to hp si...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Pictures

Hello, how do you do it so you can pick which pictures you want?Like if you dont want some pictures and you want the others?

hyunch

Using laptop with only power cable

Hello, I am using Acer Extenza...Is it ok to used laptop with only power cable without battery? Coz I am seldom using my laptop outside. Thanks in a...

xpcman

Booting problem

Hello, dear,sir/madam, when i install the win-xp professional, i delete c particion,then i delete D particion, it says me p...

studentguide

Sound card installin problem

I am facing problem with sound card installation as my on board sound is not functioning and whenever i install the sound card it get installed but af...

hansaplast1

Computer stopped working, help

Hello,I use the computer at work for nesting objects to be cut out using the CNC process. Work is very dusty and the computer is constantly on, when i...

ebuddy4445

The drive is not ready

Hello, PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION

julien1414

Spc110nc web camera driver

Hello, need , spc110nc web camera driver , how can i install the driver and how can i get it. thanks

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
jhun

Audio output ports not working

Hello, i m having hp laptop model no. tx6709 and m not able to connect my headphones to my laptop. please send me the solution or the required driver...

prince90788

Dvd drive no longer reads dvd

Hello, I have one internal Sony cd drive , one internal combo drive (model Samsung CDRW/DVD SM-348B) and one externally USB connected dvd writer (...

advice

Usb port permission

Hello, sir, I have a problem to using of unwanted pen drive in the office computer , so, i need to give some restiction in the usb por...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
sureshll

No sound on monitor speakers using with lapto

Hello, Need help pls. I connectec my dell xps laptop to a viewsonic 17" flat monitor. All is Ok on visual but cannot send the sound to come out of t...

xpcman

Dell aio 962 printer

Hello, im trying to install software for my dell aio 962, i downloaded the driver from dell's website and saved it to my computer. everything was goin...

xpcman

Loose connection

Hello, have a problem have 2 laptop one is ok secondone everytime i switch on get response not connected have a wireless router only way to get c...

E_mc2

Hp inkjet 6200

Hello, I just bought a new HP computer with Windows Vista. I already had an HP all-in-one printer (HP 6200 Inkjet). My problem is I am able to prin...

cluelessgeek

Problem with hp dv6000

Hello, my notebook HP DV6000 works fine.After 1 or 2 hours the display turns black. I have noticed that the left side of th notebook becomes hot.Is ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
power2005

My pc just turns off when i turn it on

Hello, My pc was running great for the last year but yesterday I got a great problem. My pc has 2 power supplies, the main one (500W) and an aux one...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
FernandoAlp

My cd-rom error

Hello, my cd-rom (HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-H23N) cant read any dvd..(software,movies,etc.) but it can read audio cds or cd softwares, and it can burn...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
Link

My usb is recognised by system but does not s

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
lgmobile.cz

4gig ddr2 with vista ultimate 32bit

Hello, I have just bought a new motherboard from BioStar-the GF7050V-M7. It only has two memory slots and takes a max of 4 Gigs ram. So I decided t...

vigts78

Not sond lisen

Hello, i connected my spekar to the pc but they not play . my pc loaded window xp my spekar is mercury 3d sond componey and i install sond card r...

ZoeJane

How to connect tow hdd in one cpu

Hello, sir i want to know that how to connect tow HDD in one CPU the one will be Master and the other will Slave and install window in maste...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
munaveed84@yahoo.com

How i can write 1 program in java for finding

Hello,

Devish21

Ok to dis-connect

Hello, I got download of 8 version of i tunes, but when i coonect my i pod, its not syncing and ammediately " ok to dis-connect is coming". Any body...

Designpc

Vista startup

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite a305-s6825 I ran recovery disk now it will not go past the screen with the green line @ start up, It loaded all dri...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Inspiron1100

Hello, my inspiron 1100 will not turn on it stated it was going to hibernate and that was that now it will not turn on it is hooked up to power suppl...

xpcman

Can someone please help?

I was just got my computer rebooted by a friend. It came back with no sound i was just wondering what happened to my sound and how i can get sound bac...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
t.brecht19

Dual dvd burning

Hello, does my dvd writer need an upgrade to burn dual layer dvd disc,if so how to do it thanx

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
Dan Fainstein

Office operating system

Hello, I had a PC running windows XP and have bought a new laptop running Vista. My laptop came with a 3 month student trial of microsoft office, wh...

xpcman

Keyboard acting weird

Hello, My keyboard is going weird... It acts as if the "ctrl" key is pressed all the time.. when i press "s" save as windows open and if "g" then got...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
K@RW!ZU

Install new printer

Hello, I need to install a printer on my computer but I don't have the CD. It is HP PSC (printer, scanner, copier) 1610 series. My computer opera...

eyel

My laptop have no sound

Hello, Please help me to restore my sound to my laptop, it just worked last night but the following day i could not hear my sound, what will i do now...

eyel

Sytem shutdown

my system shutsdown automatically ofter 30 minutes . it tries to reboot it self .but does not sucseed .i also changed SMPS & repaired the bios chi...

err
Results 32751 - 32800 out of a total of 33,782