The discussions

Pendrive not open

Hello, MY PENDRIVE KINGSTON 8GB. USB DRIVE NOT RECOGNIZED IS THE DISPLAY. plz solve the problem sir plz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

On pendrive

Hello, if i insert the pendrive it indicates insert disk if i enter for format it also indicates insert the disk pls give me the suggestion

LouisSteph

Hp dv6846 screen is completely blank

Hello, My dv6846 was working well the day before, i had switched it off after use. But the next day when i switched on the power button, the screen w...

LouisSteph

How to install windows xp via pen drive

Hello, my (laptop) cd rom is not working but i want to install windows xp so how to install windows xp via pen drive

LouisSteph

4gb pendrive problem

Hello, I'm arun my 4GB kingston has one problem. when i insert that it shows mulfunctioned and can't install. what can i do further. help me dear...

saturnrocks

Screen turning on

Hello, i took out the ram chips for a second then i pit them back in, but the screen wouldnt turn on....what should i do?

saturnrocks

Laptop issue

Hello, when he closes the lid of the laptop, it goes to standby mode and when he opens the lid he is unable to log in to the laptop. He has to shutdo...

LouisSteph

No bootmanger and cd rom will not read cds...

Hello, I have a HUGE MEGA Problem and need Help Asap! My computer wont Boot Up... SO! My computer at first was not reading my CD/DVD ROM, then ...

saturnrocks

Computer wont load window...bsod

Hello, I have a sony vaio pcg-9s1l laptop that wont start up after the startup info screes runs. When I turn it on it starts to run the info and the...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
saturnrocks

Failure to access external hard drive

Hello, My Maxtor basic external hard drive has been working fine recently until I reinstalled windows vista on my computer. Now the computer recog...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Stero doesn't work

Hello, Hello, Recently I got avirus on my computer and had to restore everything on my computer. Everything works great except my speakers and hea...

sharpman

No fils fr3extrnl drvs nywhr on my mmry dtbs

Hello, can anyone help me? I have three different disc drives installed in my external, but I can't find a file anywhere on my whole computer memory ...

dancedhall

Wiring diagram mini d-sub for projector

Hello, I need the wiring for mini d-sub 15 pin male to male for projectors. Could you pleases assist. Morne

dancedhall

Window system will not come up

Hello, I had to clean out a computer someone gave me, and It prompt me to restart, I did and then all it will bring up the gateway icon and nothing e...

dancedhall

Moving the cursor

Hello, My mouse does not move the cursor when scrolling. It looks connected and it can scroll for example a word page up and down while the cursor is...

iveal

Desktop keyboard does not type alphabetical c

Hello, I have a desktop keyboard that is connected to a terminal. I have switched the keyboards just to make sure that it is not the keyboard that...

iveal

Usb

Hello, my usb showed inpc but usb not be formetted and i can,t copy and thing from him what can i do to fix that problum

iveal

About pendrive

Hello, my pendrive shows 0 bit when it is inserted. is there any alternate for repairing that pendrive

iveal

Bootable pendrve

Hello, can you give me the full procedure to make pendrive bootable

iveal

Ram upgradation

Hello, I have a of Compaq laptop Presario 2500 P4 3.06 GHz. 512 Mb RAM. I want to upgrade my RAM. Pl advice as upto what max RAM can my laptop suppor...

iveal

Volume control

Hello, when i use skype my microphone dose not work but i can hear the voice from my headphone and when i go to the recording test my microphone dose...

iveal

Write proection

Hello, I have problem in my PC, cause when want to save my file in my USB or another external harddisc I cant save that file. in my monitor masage ...

iveal

I can here other people..but the other people

Hello, I formeted my laptop (Comapc). Now when i call smeone other people can not here my voice. I am able to here them. I have checked for so...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
salina

Need acer divers for 5920

Hello, i lost my mother board cd.. help me providing a lonk to itss complete drivers... my model name is acer aspire 5920.. help me soon plzz

iveal

Acer boot up

Hello, My acer is stuck at the boot up menu. The only options we have to chose from are safe mode, safe mode with networking, and safe mode with comm...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How to share a folder and access on other com

Hello, sir i connect one leaptop and one desktop together through lan and give ip address on both its ping properly some time an error comes ...

Noodlepoodle

Turns on doesn't boot turns off then on

Hello, whenever i turn my computer on, the fans all rev up, but the is no beep or boot screen. The monitor doesn't even look like it is getting a sign...

Noodlepoodle

I can't find my bios restart switch

Hello, My PC has been nick named epic fail. I can't stand it. It keeps on crshing and i don't know why. I think it is my bios, but i can't say. I kno...

dancedhall

External hard disk is not recognised by xp

Hello, i was using my laptop lod hard disc as external hard disc with toshiba cover case. before it was working normally but after formatting it is...

dancedhall

Problem with external hard drive

Hi there i'm wondering if anyone can help me? basically my hard drive on my old pc stopped working so i bought a hard drive enclosure to try and turn ...

closeup22

Copy from pen drive to desktop screen

Hello, i chose folder from pen drive right cliked selected copy option pasted it to desktop screen it showed zero byte copied when i saw the properti...

LouisSteph

My nanio not turning on

Hello, my name is shelley im just wondering i f somebosy can teach me to turn it on like i left it in the heat and i really want to listen to it but ...

LouisSteph

Write protected

Hello, i have a busbi 2GB flash drive.when i try to format it,it notifies me "The disk is write protected". Please help me to remove the write pro...

LouisSteph

Drive d

Hello, I got a new game from my friend on a DVD+R, I inserted the DVD+R in my DVD ROM, I opened MY COMPUTER and by suprise i noticed that DRIVE D was ...

LouisSteph

Pen driver not responsed

Hello,

LouisSteph

Drive d doesn`t display help?

Hello, i inserted a DVD+R in my dvd rom and opened MY COMPUTER and there was no DRIVE D HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

LouisSteph

Lg cd

Hello, I have a LGKS360 and i have lost my cd, and i use my phone as a modem on my computer to connect to the internet. So what can i do now

LouisSteph

Cd rom dont work on a vista pc

Hello, i cant get the cd rom to work on my vista pc

LouisSteph

Region free hack panasonic sc-pt470

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to unlock the region code on the Panasonic SC-PT470? Thanks, Lou

LouisSteph

Unable to format my 40 gb pendrive

Hello, I have 40 gb pendrive. its show file system RAW and 0 byte in size... when I try to format it .its show a error mesg window unable to format...

LouisSteph

Computer power on but doesn't boot

Hello, My MB is intel D101GGC, it stop suddenly when I working and it doesn't boots. I opened and check inside, the MB green color power lite is on...

LouisSteph

Dvd-rom problem

Hello, I've 2 DVD-Rom.one of them,can't read any kinds of cd,and it shows "please insert cd". please help me.

LouisSteph

Toshiba hddr320eo3x flash drive

Hello, I've got a problem. I cannot run my Toshiba flash drive any more. Please help me to find soft, which can open it. All my family pictures on it...

LouisSteph

Pen drive pbm

Hello, Hi i am dinesh.. i am having sandisk 2gb pen drive.. when i am inserting into to my pc it shows looping continuosly. After i check the proper...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
dina

Pen drive format

Hello, hello sir my kingston pen drive is not NTFS formate plese give me solution

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
Pankaj

Audio card

Hello, I cant able to install the audio card on my computer

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Format usb

Hello, When i format my usb 2.0, 8gb... i have got a similar problem... i cant to copy n paste my document on it... help me....

closeup22

Soud stoped comming

Hello, I was listening to song and sudenly my sound stoped comming. I was usin Windows narrator I have checked all the devices they say all are worki...

closeup22

Usb storage device not working

Hello, i was not able to connect my motorola model v8 to my pc and not able to transfer datas photos and songs from pc to phone,phone to pc.my...

closeup22

Use mobile as webcam

Hello, how to use my intex in4455 use as webcam,wen i connect it using usb it shows as charging. how to use it as webcam?

closeup22
Results 30151 - 30200 out of a total of 33,786