Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 32351 - 32400 of about 48,700
  • Creative zen stone 1gb mp3 player Closed

Hello, i am raj,, i unable to switch ON my Creative zen stone 1gb mp3 player.. and also it is not detecting in my laptop... now wat to do..? p...

RAJ | Hardware | Latest reply: monik Apr 12, 2010
    3 replies
  • NO POST, NO SYSTEM BEEPS AFTER INSTALL Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 Hi All....new to this site and this forum.... I have read through many threads that sound quit...

darreng | Hardware | Latest reply: darreng Apr 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • MY MONITOR IS SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!! Solved/Closed

my lg crt monitor was working very well for the past 6 months , but all of the sudden it emmited sparkles and smoke from the side holes of the monito...

ananth | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • HOW TO RETREIVE FILDS THAT HAVE DELETED Closed

HI DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET FILES BACK THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED THANKS Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.7

SHAZZA | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • web cam down load Closed

how to obtain the web cam driver for HCL note book to be supported in Windows 7

deepak | Webcam | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mp3 player help Closed

Hello, wen i plug my Mp3 in the computer a sign comed saying ' that the usb device connected to the computer has malfunctioned and windows does not re...

henna | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • black laptop screen Closed

Hi My laptop screen appears blank until a light is shone directly onto it and then the icons appear and it works fine - just cant' see very much - is...

saralou | Monitor | Latest reply: saralou Apr 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • sos inbuilt speakers dont work Closed

Hi i need help. i was play an audio file and all of a sudden the inbuilt speakers stopped working. when i pug in the headphone the sound works prop...

mashhoor | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • samsung L700 as webcam Closed

is there any software which can help in using my SGH L700 as web cam..plz answer.. :)

nitroin | Webcam | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • i can't watch TV on my computer Closed

hiiii...... would u plz help me........ when i want to watch live TV on my computer using the net.....i face this problem...when i open the web-site ...

Mota | Hardware | Latest reply: Mota Apr 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • toshiba laptop problem is how to install xp Closed

i bought my lapton toshiba with windows vista, but i like windows xp when i try to install to my computer it says no hard ware found. but it is t...

cabdi | Laptop | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cracked screen Closed

I've cracked the sreen on my Netbook and can't discern anything. If I attach an external monitor, will it automatically allow me to view what's on t...

IceTee | Monitor | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Brother mfc9700 Closed

Hello, i have a brother mfc 9700 and i cant get my computer to read it.. I just updated to windows 7 and can't seem to find a driver that will work w...

strlngsilver | Hardware | Latest reply: vandamme Apr 12, 2010
    6 replies
  • no sound Closed

i cant make the sound work on my computer Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

eeyore | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to clean HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop? Closed

now my laptop HP Pavilion dv6000 is very duty,and i want to clean it .buy i don't clear know how to do ?

globalbattery | Laptop | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • noaudio on my laptop Closed

Ive no audio on my comouter as i accidently deleted (conexant audio) form my HP Pavilion dv5000 laptop.Ive already tried to manage devices,got the cor...

cuss | Laptop | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • mouse pad Closed

i just upgraded my loptop to windows 7 and i can't disable the clicking on the pad of the of the mouse Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

jcamp | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • QuickCam E3500 Closed

When useing my Camera i can see &hear but they can see me but not hear me ,I have lost my CD thanks liz Configuration: WindowsC D Explorer 6.0

liz | Webcam | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • reliance gprs Closed

Configuration: / Operamini and gprs setting for boss 33 sleek and type file suppot like java jar etc.

subhash | Hardware | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Battery not charging. Closed

Windows will start loading.Now remove ACPI-Compliant in device manager,make safe shutdown,remove adapter and reseat battery.Connect adapter and start ...

KN Rao | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • data recover Solved/Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 my sata harddisk is corrupt & os is corrupt. & second part is hard disk detect in slave in bios...

yogesh mahajan | Hardware | Latest reply: vamshi Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • external hard drive Closed

my external hard drive which i have all my songs and pictures in there is not working when i plug it not even the green light comes on(PRO DRIVE 500 g...

• corrupt files on Drive C Closed

Hello, I am trying to defrag my computer. However, it stops in the middle of it and a message pops up stating that i have corrupt files on Drive C an...

srcga | Hardware | Latest reply: Keonzky Apr 12, 2010
    4 replies
  • Asrock K7VM3 Closed

Hello, I am having an assembled PC. Asrock K7VM3 mother board with AMD Athlon 2600+ processor. The Motherboard is having a AGP slot which says to u...

KBK | Motherboard | Latest reply: JUAN Apr 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Cannot connect to my projector Closed

Hello, I cannot connect to my projector The VGA cable is pluged and I pressed Fn + F3 to display but still nothing displays on the projector. I tri...

nkhuwe | Hardware | Latest reply: ran Apr 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • right side of Key board Closed

Hello,I can not get the Numbers on the right side of my to type for me. how do I unlock this?

Mirandy | Hardware | Latest reply: loli Apr 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Webcam Closed

my laptop has a webcam but when I record something with my webcam video has no sound on it, why? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

Alb3rt | Webcam | Latest reply: re Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Vista problem screen has lines/freezes Closed

I have a Vaio FW with Windows Vista Ultimate. 2.26 ghz Intel Core Duo 2 with 250gb hard drive and 3gb of ram. Recently, I got a virus that I was able ...

Steven | Monitor | Latest reply: 14 and he is alread a know it all Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Computer dosen't boot up.. Closed

Hi, When i switch on the pc both the power & hard disk lights come on(in the cpu tower)..However the hard disk light goes off in about 5 seconds......

Prageet | Hardware | Latest reply: Geek Fail Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Installing Motherboard Driver problems Closed

I lost my CD installer of my mtherboard and i dont know how to fix it alternatively. My friend told me to download its driver but i dont know how to l...

kiramanzano | Motherboard | Latest reply: kiramanzano Apr 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • have a bit of problem Closed

computer was working fine the night before and the next morning it would not cut on Configuration: / Opera 9.80

ba | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • after shutting down laptop will not power off Closed

after shutting down laptop will not get off, i have to turn off manually any solution for this

Francis | Laptop | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • system panel connectors in ASUSP5QPLVM ? Closed

hi ! How can i connect a powerswitch ( or: ON/OFF button cable connectors) that was used on this motherboard "MS-7093" into this motherboard: A...

pachanga | Hardware | Latest reply: pachanga Apr 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • toshiba satellite p105 Closed

hi there i have a toshiba satellite p105 that does not turn on when you press the power button it acts like it losses its power the battier light goes...

chad | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • problem with installation Closed

i had a problem with my windows xp so i reinstalled everything, but many things are missing like the speakers dont work, the wi fi isnt installed yet....

Clay3195 | Hardware | Latest reply: Clay3195 Apr 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • webcam driver for dell inspiron 1564 Closed

Dear sir, Please explain me how can I open my webcam there is any driver I have to install for this. Please explain me for this model laptop XP wi...

asif | Webcam | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • My USB WD Hard Disk 320gb not working! Closed

My usb western digital hard disk was not working when it fall down from my table, i know mayb my usb broken but when i try connect the hard disk to my...

xoxo | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • they tell me access denied for this time. Closed

they tell me , access denied for this time. I don,t understand why.

amanda | Hardware | Latest reply: amanda Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • DVD player will not work - HELP! Closed

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082N will not work. I may have uninstalled the driver and need help please knowing what to do. Any help will be greatly appre...

bymasterbaby | Hardware | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • toshiba laptop not working Closed

I have no information about computer .I have Toshiba laptop when i turn on it shows "windows failed to start a recent hardware software change mi...

Rupi | Laptop | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • took laptop apart to replace fan Closed

I took apart a dell 1525 laptop today to replace a loud fan and when i put it back together, i get not boot, no screen and all i get is a blue power l...

chrid | Laptop | Latest reply: chrid Apr 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • My external hard drive is dead... Closed

I recently bought myself a Samsung 1TB external hard drive and spend a good few hours filling it with data. Later, I plugged the drive in (which creat...

JonnoBo | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: JonnoBo Apr 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • how to use my compaq webcam with . CPQ 64 CAM Closed

Hello, I have a webcam but I don't have a cd to install. my webcam is made from compaq with no. CPQ 64 CAM. Is there a driver to install so I can use...

julialaurene | Webcam | Latest reply: bisomiso Apr 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • missing operating system Closed

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 and when booting the system i get "missing operating system". F8 dosen't work, Crtl + F11 dosen't work i get the same mes...

Thug4Life | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 10, 2010
    5 replies
  • HP Pavillion DV6000 screen verrrry faint Closed

The screen is dark. I can see the screen's desk top by using a flash light at a certain angle and have full function but pressing the fn and f8 key is...

Joy | Monitor | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sony VIO screen problem Closed

I have VIO loptop, recently my loptop gose white and the screen is shaking. Please help. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

hawre | Monitor | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Memory Card Closed

I took the 256 out of my pc and put 2 new ones in computer did not work, so I took the 2 new ones out and put the old one back in and still does not w...

ruthess | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • How do i restore my hp laptop Closed

Hello, i have a HP laptop. i have many viruses and junk files on there it is very slow and i need to restore it to factory settings. I have not got t...

jaybayliss | Laptop | Latest reply: greg Apr 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • how can i enable crossfire in ati 4550 Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0fwdwafdwfw

dwda | Hardware | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • dell laptop not responding or starting up Closed

My dell 1501 inspiron showed the Resume Windows screen and then blanked out and has not worked since. Robin Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

Robin | Laptop | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 10, 2010
    1 reply