The discussions

I lost my webcam cd..plzz helppp???!!!>>>

Hello, I lost my webcam cd..it is USB PC webcamera its model no id DC-2110 MY PC's company is Microsoft....and plzz help me find the drivers ..>!>!>...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
ashley

Hp touch laptop blank screen

Hello, i just bought HP touch laptop 2 day and first i opened it it was ok but after 44 mins the laptop screen turned black i dont know why please t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
Agentofdeath

Primary ide maste not detected!

Hello, At first, my computer was giving me "NTLDR is missing press ctrl+alt+del to restart ". i managed to fix this problem but now my computer boots...

deepbreathe

Acer aspire one

Hello, My Acer aspire one will not switch on, it is only about 1 year old, there is power as the power light comes on but that is it.

moneymaker1

220v power cord

Hello, I recently purchased a D-link "N" wireless router and need a 220V power cord or adapter. Does anyone know where I could purchase one.

iveal

Pendrive backgrround

Hello, i want to set background for my pendrive, please give me the soolution to my email

kkaranrana

Key board not working at all

Hello, i m very bad in computer . i bought my laptop before 6 month and it is hp pavilion tx 2000 . its keyboard is not working at all and i m usi...

fobvious5

No beeps

Hello, I have an asus A8v-vm motherboard, I haven't used my desktop for a couple of weeks went too turn it on last night, all the fans kicked in but ...

iveal

Dsfgdf

Hello, I think that you need windows Vista or Windows Xp service pack3, 64bit

realiser

On beep but power suply is ok

Hello, My computer doesn't give any beep but power supply is fine as fan is moving also when i try to switch on keyboard also shows light indicating ...

pcsces

No pictures on screen

Hello, My Computer beeps 2x when i turn the power on but my monitor screen is empty. i already just bought a new memory module and try to in...

onea97

Dvd drive not functioning

Hello, My laptop was re-formatted as well as the keyboard was replace since the old keyboard was alredy defective. Apparently we already downloaded t...

afsgun

Sd card

Hello, i was in the park with my friends taking pictures all of the sudden my 4G SD card in my camera says card error and when i go check my SD card h...

gragrand

Two lan card error to connecting internet

Hello, i have two pcs. i need solutin of handling two lan card on one pc. and give internet connectivity on other pc.

suff954

C language

Hello, i want the avatages of c language

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
jai

No power to keyboard

Hello, Please help me out here. I got a new windows vista pc barely a month ago. My problem is there is no power to the keyboard and monitor keeps sa...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
dybbody

External disk drive quit

Hello, I know little more about computers than how to turn them on and get where I want through a search engine. So please, make your answers simpl...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Totally Lost

Cd?dvd burnernot working

Hello, I am having problems with my cd/dvd rw it dont show it on my computer nomore it tells me HL-DT-DVDRAM_GSA-H60N ATA device failed and dont know...

onea97

Haw could i stard my i pod touch if it says t

Hello, haw could i stard my i pod touch if it says that i got to intal a pc i try to intal the version 8 but it didnt work i want the direction to in...

fella1960

Pen drive

Hello, my pen drive not detect any computer but all other pendrive detect my p.c pen drive icon does not display on the mycomputer please helpme

onea97

Format

Hello, Please tell me how to format the pen drives?

fella1960

Ic435c webcam problem

Hello, i have a ic435c webcam and i cant get it to adjust right with the lighting of my room.. any info will be great thanks all it shows is a prupl...

afsgun

Hidden files

Hello, I have problem with my penDrive that is the files are hidden & i saw the properties of pendrive it shows 1.8 GB but When I Open my pendrive ...

fea_ture

Hp problems

Hello, My pc turns on but the screen does not it only displays to plug in the cable, but all cables are connected. Earlier in the day I tried to use...

fella1960

To format my pen drive

Hello, when i format my pen drive it says you don't have sufficient permissions plz guide for the same. Thanks!!!!

fella1960

Heeeelp pleeeeeeeease

i have a sony vaio and i am trying to figure out how to restore it to original factory settings ...i do not have a restore disc.. can any1 tell me how...

suff954

Help w/ external hard drive

Hello, Just had an "element" USB portable Hard Disk delivered to my office. Its supposed to be a "plug & play" device, but I had no success downloa...

iveal

Lost data in my hard disk

Hello, my external hard disk has accidentally fallen down when i was using it.it has an external power supply.i have lost the files in the folder whi...

pcsces

Acer epower management

Hello, my acer's aspire 5100 ePower Management cannot display my battery setting.... I need Help! How can I repair this problem. sorry about my ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
eleos

Having problem with autorun.exe/.inf

Hello, i cant hv access to my 4GB transcend pendrive.whenever i use it,it shows 'the disk is write protected'.my avg 8.5 shows the autorun viruses in...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
fea_ture

Needed software for web cam

Hello, my web cam can not work so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. download logitech web cam driver m/n v-uap9,p/n 861170-0000,s/n lza50701307 for connecting in com...

dybbody

Ram incorrect display value

Hello, I have upgraded my DDR2 ram from 512mb to 2gb(combination of two 1gb ram, kingston, KVR667D2N5/1G,PC2-5300 CL5). But after the installation, i...

fea_ture

Lose ,my cd and no cant found paper webcam

Hello, i have lost my cd to my webcam and my paper and i cant install my cam can u please healp me i have microsoft

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
hoppy

Automatically off

Hello, Hi all, actually i have a prob with my when i switched on my pc after some seconds its turn off automatically... I think it may be prob. of ...

iyan

Format memory card

Hello, HOW TO FORMAT MEMORY CARD

afsgun

Hardware

Hello,i'm eddie from goa n i have a acer aspire one series notebook and it doesnt display when i turn on ..it has power but theres no display .. i c...

pcsces

Pen drive

Hello, I have a 2GB pen drive of sony if i tried to open it shows to formatt and if i start to formatt it shows that window was unable to complete ...

onea97

I can't format my usb pendrive

Hello, I have 2 pen drive, a 16 gb and a 2 gb .They tell me that I have to format them. So I tried to format them , at the end they say that windows...

dancedhall

I cant hear anything out of my laptop

Hello, i uninstalled something on my laptop and now i dont have sound.. how do i fix it... (for free preferable)

pcsces

Network to a laptop

Hello, I have a laptop that is wired directly to my modem, which is connected to thecable. It works. We have a second laptop that I need to connect w...

fea_ture

Cant instal dvd game on my laptop

Hello, when i put DVD on cd-rom it wont start, or wait 5 mins than start... i reinstal my windows and prob is same... i for 2 days go to trip, is som...

Lennon90

Hard disk drive driver

Hello, just want to ask if there is a "driver" (cd) for the hard disk drive of my acer laptop???

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
TULI

My laptop doesn't turn on anymore

Hello, I need a help! please help me regarding my laptop, i cant use it anymore because it wont boot up.I just insert an external memory in ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
shani47

Connecting my laptop to my tv

Hello, I just purchased a new cable, One end is a USB cord & the other end has the red, yellow, & white adapters on it . I plugged one end to my lapt...

dancedhall

Display

Hello, my name is imran. one day when i was using my P4, sudddenly it hanged.i restarted it and monitor was showing no display no message. i ejecte...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
ibutt115

Dell 1501 laptop won't boot

Hello, I have had a simular instance I had a blue screen of death and reinstalled xp and deleted the partition and the whole bit. Everything was ru...

Mike

Hard drive problem

Hello, i have problem in my external hard drive. when i am going to click the drive option apears "the disk is not in drive" do u want to format the ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
mars

Installing new sata hdd

Hello, My current setup is a SATA HDD connected to the motherboard, connected to the CD drive. Would it be possible to install another SATA HDD ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
Jen

No sound

Hello, i need the sound installion for AC97

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
King_Kong

My computer is beeping

Hello, my computer turns on but blank screen and continues to beep every second short beeps ,i tried cleaning but my question is how can i install a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
sadgurl
Results 31751 - 31800 out of a total of 33,784