The discussions

Have lost all files due to broken keyboard???

Hello, My elderley father contacted me to say .... 1) he has downloaded google chrome 2) 2 days later...the keyboard is not working 3) then......

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
kremvin

Booting problem

Hello, Recently, my desktop computer (Core 2 Duo, assembled) shut down automatically when the computer table got an accidental push from me. From the...

lishon66

Drive problem

Hello, Can u help please, had problem with my D: drive for a week, my music on D: wont play properly and have been looking at everything i can think ...

bleen.crush

Cd/dvd read and write issues matshita uj-822d

Hello Everyone I am running Windows XP SP 3 on my viao VGNt-250 I recently started to have issues with my cd/dvd burned Model matshita uj-822da I a...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
yogi

Format drive

Hello, please, i have up to three flash drive all are 2.0gb, i just bought them all and i used them for almost three times now i just discovered tha...

certif

Ps3 screen gone dark

Hello,2 days ago my screen on my ps3 went dark cod4 & cod5 tv is fine games only other forums say av cords not proplem need anser please help

burglarPRO

Green light but pc off

Hey there, Encounting some problems with my pc those days. Sometimes when I switch it on I would get only the green light on but the red would not an...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
quitsbrothers

Vaio dvd reads only after restoring windows

Hello, My DVD stops reading disks and the only way to let it read is to restore Windows. Any advice how to get it working without restoring Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
remnin888

Can't open .dat files stored on wd w/ vista

Hello, My Dell with Windows XP was dying. Bought Western Digital external hard drive. Followed instructions going to administrative tools, files ...

kontas

Computer won't boot.

Hello there. Okay, so the other day I decided it was about time to clean all the dust out of my computer again. While I was there I decided to re-appl...

sha.me99

My computer automically turn off

Hello, i am puneet.I have some problem my computer will automically turn off after 3 or 4 hours.

peerData

Gateway portable media drive

Hello, I'm having problems with my gateway portable media drive. My computer does not recognize the drive and when I insert the drive into the expa...

Tash

My motherboard heat after 30-50 and turn off

Hello, i have a problem in my board.when firstly turn on my computer it will run without any problem but when turn off my pc.secondly when i turn o...

crashpep

Power problem

Hello, I have a great quality laptop. I have been using it for over 3 years now. I have a strange problem with it. When I push the power button, it d...

u_fil

How add more features to pendrive

Hello,sir I have just come to know about the feature i.e AUTORUN. now I just want to know if there is any other such program which i can add to my p...

liharix

Memory card not reading

Hello, My computer quit reading my memory card from my phone. I wanted to print some pictures off of it. I have printed them before, (in fact, just y...

devilsr14

Hard disk not detected

Hello, i am Abey, I install the vista in my laptop, two days later format the hard disk and try to install Windows xp, then system showing hard disk...

voltio

Problem in pen drive format

Hello, My name is yogesh bindal i have a pen drive of 32 gb. when i am opening then show format and if i done ok then show unable to format. pleas...

locklessmonster

Save my pen drive

Hello, I have a 2 GB Sandisk Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive complet...

hanshini

Sound

Hello,when i was cleaning my pc, i accedently uninstalled my sound device, how can i get it back, or how can i get a new one for FREE? Please help, it...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
uja11

Needs solution for this method

Hello, hi friends plz let me kno where i can get that solution.rar file..its making me temp...i cant find that file still..plz give me a link so that...

yashvintozor

Pen drive problem

Hello, Hello, Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
vignesh

Please help me with my hardware?

Hello, Hello, my laptop says local area connection and it says "network cable unplugged" when i go into the properties it wants me to install somethi...

King_Kong

Dell laptop sound gone

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron E 1505 Laptop with Windows Vista. After downloading my Web cam CD, all my sounds are gone. tried installing the drivers t...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
andy

Problems starting computer after installing n

Hello, when i install new items on my computer for example skype or a webcam they will install perfectly but the next time i turn on my computer win...

subzero00

How to formet xp2002

Hello,this is my problem , how to formet xp2002 from cdroom

visualcakes

How to turn pendrive bootable

Hello, i have a 4 Gb pendrive.how to make it bootable

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
similijones

Comp turn off

Hello, my comp turn off and light blink and start atomatically after few minites

nothinleft

Make bootable cd

Hello, Sir, I have a poroblem to with my CD . Firstly i want to make my CD bootabel . And I also want to make our pen dirve bootable so please tell m...

perham

My mp4 player cannot read any sd card

Hello, Iam having an mp4 player with SD cardreader and it connot read any SD card of any size.So please help me in this regard.

sinking38

I have a dell optiplex 360 systems it was res

Hello, My name Prasad I have A dell optiplex 360 systems it was restarted automatically when I changing the ram slot it was working fine can you tell...

makalapo

Problem with printer

Hello, Sir i've a problem with my printer is Ink jet and HP compeny. And 3 in one i means printer , photocopy and scaner both are there. Some time st...

mikethedike

Raid

Hello, how do i know if a computer has raid?

timeman76

Instal my logitech webcam with out cd

Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to instal my web cam on my lap top but I lost the installer cd how can I instal this cam

80 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
Odinox

Gatway laptop will not turn on

Hello, my gatway laptop will not turn on I tried the battery out and the upside down and holding the power button down. Still will not work. Any h...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
fullsaver

Acer aspire 5102wmli operational disk

Hello, I have all the drivers for my laptop but I'm told I need a system operations disk can you please tell me where I can buy it. thank you, R...

glissser

My web cam

Hello, I have a nexxtech webcam that i lost the cd to download it into my computer model number is 2516503 s/n is 547014 cif pc cam can you plea...

seachip

Pc cards

Hello, my dell latitude laptop computer requires i buy pc cards to make my computer wireless and i need to know how to go about choosing the correct ...

triodon

Pen drive problem

Hello, i copy some data form my old pendrive and store in new kingston 32 gb but when i am traying to open new drive that time all folder sho...

yashvintozor

Hard drive crisis!

Hello, i dropped my hard drive and when i insert it into the computer, the "removable disk" icon appears at the bottom but when i went to My Computer...

lasttogo

Local disk

Hello, i have auto run in computer local disk exe

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
King_Kong

Need computer help

Hello, I need help becuz my computer is not working. When i turn my computer on it says going to shut down in 1 second and dosent have time to load an...

King_Kong

Webcam

Hello, i lost my installeition cd for my sweex webcam 100k usb ja000010 hw can i donwload it again coz i got my new laptop please help me

aquarelle

Replace laptop screen

Hello, my laptop screen ic broken hw much will it cost to replace my screen

Bobby

Vista problems

Hello, I too have been having problems. The computer will either crash and shut down or the moniter will go black and the computer is still running

riskhearted

Pendrive is right protected

Hello, Sir myself Avinash Solanki sir i was used my pen drive from winxp to another os version. afterwards it gives me an error that disk is write ...

afgas

Applicatinos

Hello, what do i need to do if i purchase my application games on itunes but they wont transfer onto my ipod

zzzdi10

Reinstall problem

Hello, My PC keeps freezing after 5 seconds everytime I turn it on ,so I have inserted the XP CD-Rom to try and reinstall it and that freezes after...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
dizzeh

Mobile printing etc

Hello, I wish our field service guys to have laptop capabilities,printing A4 pages and collect customers signature electronically. Is there a lapt...

locklessmonster

Seagate hp firmware not reconized

Hello,I have a seagate that has HP firmware it crashed when computer was tuned off during microsoft update. Now it is not reconized in any computer. C...

triodon
Results 32001 - 32050 out of a total of 33,784