The discussions

Mytoshiba laptop won't turn on!! please help

Hello, My toshiba laptop ran out of battery and it went down to 2% and told me to plug in my charger although it was already inside and was supposed ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
soph

How to install new hard drive on laptop

Hello, Could somebody help me please! I have a HP Pavilon DV2000 i bot e new hard drive for it because the old one was broken. The new one is ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Bluetooth device not working

Hello, I have a dell 1545 and my bluetooth device is not working ? i have install and dis-install the driver but still nothin... please help me

iveal

Multipe screens

Hello, i connected another screen and i don't want them to look the same

dancedhall

No sound on my computer

Hello, I have no sound on my computer. I am working on Windows XP. I have installed the sound card. I also have the graphics card drivers ( Radeon) w...

dybbody

Micro sd card trouble

Hello to Who Ever is Reading this, My Micro SD Card isn't working at all for whatever reason. I tried using an adapter to change some stuff...

dancedhall

Acer aspire one won't turn on

Solved

hi, i was using my one-year-old acer aspire one netbook. I just left it (plugged and all) for less than 5 mins and when I got back, the screen has ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
grace

Seting gprs cmcc

Hello, i want to setting GPRS for sim card CMCC for nokia E71 because now, i'am in beijing. I don't know the GPRS in beijing to dificult if i want to...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Laptop problem

Hello, i have a problem in my laptop. i have a compaq laptop bearing no..........compaq presario 785tu last 2 days...i have found a think pink ...

closeup22

Webcam driver

Hello, i am having a camera having no mark of company or model on it. i m unable to intall it .. pls help..

closeup22

Start up

Hello, hi when i starts computer there a window appears saying 'welcom to new hardware found wizard' but i havent attatched any hardware.plz help ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
vicky2009

My complete 4 gb ram won't display in windows

Solved/Closed

Hello Friends, I have one small problem.......can anybody solve my problem? I have 4GB RAM (2GB X 2) using into two slots......my Operating S...

12 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Start up problem

Hello, I have always shut down my computer at night, one night it was working and I shut it down, the next day I get a screen with compaq across and ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
colleen62

Broken pendrive

Hello, my pendrive is break in the front part ( the slot in part). Is there a way to fix it. Important data inside.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

No sound dell inspiron 1501

Hello, my 1501 dont play sound and says install sound device after system has been cleaned from virus and xp put back on. Everything else works great ...

iveal

Not recognised

Hello, well i'm having kingstone 4GB pen drive which is not recognisable by the pc so what should i do?? please gudie me

iveal

No audio

Hello, Where can I Download the Neo driver of audio the model of laptop is m54se?

iveal

Pen drive not formatted

Hello, I recently purchased a 32 gb pendrive (Kingston) & 34gb pendrive(Data Trave) . I tried to format it, but during formatting its file system cha...

iveal

New mobo - system rebooting when logon

Hello, I've installed a new mobo and processor. When I logon I get to my desktop but after a couple of minutes the system reboots back to the logo...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
carterbequest

Echos in 2.1 sound system

Hello, I have a 2.1 altec lansing and it uses somekind a optical fibre through the sub woofer to the monitors, but sometimes i hear an echo while l...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Inspiron 1520 wont turn on sometimes

Hello DJ , I have a 2 year old Inspiron 1520 Dell laptop. For the past few weeks, I have been having problems turning on my laptop. Somedays it tur...

closeup22

Standard webcam china

Hello, kindly help me to download driver of standard webcam china , because i ahve lost the my driver

closeup22

Micro sd card problem

Hello, my sd card works in my mobile normally but when i insert same in my computer it shows its write protected and cannot be formatted because of...

closeup22

Can't sync k810i with pc

Hello, I have install the pc suite and there is a little icon that must show up once i plugged in my phone via usb, but nothing pop-up ! what is th...

closeup22

Inspiron 1525

Solved

Hello, My inspiron 1525 will not read CDs or DVDs. I am running Vista and the machine is about one year old.

closeup22

How to make usb pen drive

Hello, hi Dear Sir I am Sameer Khan Plz tell me make usb pendrive I want to start make pen drives & i pod , mp3 & mp4 thanx Sir

closeup22

Black screen

Hello, please i need ur help my laptop something blew up in it and starts showing black screen please i dont know what to do please i need ur h...

dybbody

Not starting properly...

Hello, My computer was working just fine while I was online not to long ago, then all of a sudden the taskbar quit working and my desktop was blank e...

dybbody

Hp psc 1610xi all-in-one

I need to know.. why when i put the HP PSC 1610xi All-in-One USB cord into my laptop it will not show it on my add printers & scanners file.. and when...

dybbody

2 sata hdds problem

Hello, I recently got a one more 500GB SATA (Segate) hdd. When I boot with this additional drive (along with my existing 500 GB SATA hdd) it...

dybbody

How to make the 5 pc lan

Hello, Plz tell me how to make the 5 pc LAN??

dybbody

Acer laptop green line

Hello, i ALSO HAVE A BRNAD NEW ACER LAPTOP. AFTER INSTALLING I NEW PROGRAMME FROM DVD, A SOLID, VERTICAL GREEN LINE APPEARED IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SCR...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
SPRINGBOK

Doubt when using touch screen keypad

Hello, I dont know how to use arrows property in touch screen while typing msg or entering phone number in SAMSUNG S5233.. Can u help me to know th...

dybbody

Computer boots but no display

Hello, im really hoping somebody can help me with this.. My PC powers up but I get no display. Ive tried resetting the bios using the jumpers but ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
Nextrick

No signal from my computer to the monitor

Ok well i have a little problem. my computer will turn on and the fan will work all looks and sounds well no beeps. i turned on my computer after not...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
internet server101

Dual xeon 2.4 pe 2600 wont install 64bit os

Hello, I've got a power edge 2600 running dual xeon 2.4 processors 2gigs of ram (pitty me) However when I attempt to install 2003 r2 x64 it says th...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

External hd 320 g not working

Hello, My 320g external Hard drive stopped reading. When I plug it into any USB the green light on the device blinks or fades out. I have tried to...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Computer not operate,one led only glows in motherb

Hello, frnds,i have assembled system,that have config: dual core procss, 512 ram, dual optical drive, sata 80gb, windows xp sp2, i always c...

closeup22

Black screen when plugged in

Hello, My dell inspiron 1501 works great when not plugged in, when the power cord is plugged in it doesnt power down the screen goes to black. To f...

closeup22

Cpu problem

Hello, my cpu fan is working but there is no reading about the fan speed can i know what is wrong with my cpu fan ist hardware or its a software is...

closeup22

How to connect monitor

Hello, I am trying to connect my Dell monitor with my latitude D505, but I just got connected like external monitory, I want to connect my monitor a...

LouisSteph

Dell mini inspiron 10

Hello, I have just purchased a brand new Dell Inspiron Mini 10 but When you turn the machine - the screen flicks and nothing else happens. Just won...

LouisSteph

Hard drive

Hello,, i have two sata drives setup both bootablew with xp pro, but when i boot in either drive you can see the other drive, how do prevent from seei...

LouisSteph

Can 4 vista cd image convert to 1 dvd

Hello, Can we make one DVD image of vista from 4 CDs

LouisSteph

Half power

Hello, im having trouble with my computer i have no power to monitor or much of anything else. i replaced the power supply with a new one , now i se...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
chance

Webcam

Hello, sir do me a favour please actually the problem is i have my own web came its company name is creative but i have dont have Cd.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Drivers of webcame

Hello, kindly provide me link to driver of Fline USB webcam

closeup22

Pen drive problem

Hello, No display of pen drive device in any computer or laptop.....plz reply me.

closeup22

Sd memory card not working

Hello, my sd card is not reading in my phone. it was working just find before. i put it in my computer and it stopped reading and i put it in my ph...

dancedhall

Does not display from the pc to tv

Hello, I asked a hardware dealer how to connect the CRT Standard Television to my PC. The Hardware dealer told me to connect the PC to Television...

dancedhall
Results 30201 - 30250 out of a total of 33,786