The discussions

Creative mp3 problems

Hello, I have a creative zen vision m mp3 player. My computer, running windows xp, has suddenly stopped recognising the creative when I plug it in. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
meenupa

Pc wont boot

Hello, Can anyone help? My computer was running fine until I found an old cd with Jedi Knights 2 on it, so I went to install the game for old ti...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2009 by
Evil_D

My pc is mess up!

Hello, I'm about to reformat my pc this week,then suddenly i red one forum on ther site which says "ALL HARDWARE WILL BE UNINSTALL" once you reformat...

jetech

Monitor does not connect to pc

Hello, I installed additional DDR memory. Now my Pc is unable to connect to my monitorI have tried another monitor but the same problem. Please Hel...

viewzz

Fs: nikon d80 & nikon d200 & nikon d90

Selling Details Shipment : Will ship anywhere.(Fedex/Dhl) Contact : ( shoplinkss@gmail.com ) Notes: Also available in stock BlackBerry Bold ...

alvarion10

Cannot open flash drive

Hello, my memory stick does not want to open it wants me to format memory stick - how can I save the work on that memory stick.

varuntozor

Supply laptop accessories&parts

Dear friend: We are a group company separate established in Shenzhen Guangdong province, China.As a specialized in export of laptop parts and...

hollow21

Computer screen

Hello, I have a Hp pavilion f1703 monitor. Every time I turn it on the picture comes up, but about 2 seconds later it goes away and won't come back. i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2009 by
JACK

Computer freezing

Hello, My computer runs on windows XP but in few weeks my computer freezes I have no clue why & have done numerous scans for viruses, spyware, I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
Kalamazoo

Compaq p.c us logic moniter

Hello, I just purchased this used Compaq pc and us logic monitor but it often will say no input signal then restart on me and now start working pro...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
xovas

Not sure what will work.

Hey, i've had a very similar probelm with my computer. it's about 3 years old, it's a dell (not sure on the specs, and to lazy to go check them)But an...

TheComatoseKid

I really need help

Hello, how can i get pci modem for sonyvaio 581m laptop model

yashpal_kala

Disc drive

Hello, i just bot a game, and ive ran it before on my pc because my friend let me barrow it but i put the disk and it did not work i tryed every disk,...

langener51

Pen drive as a hardisk

Hello, i hav a pentium 2 processer pc.But its hardisk is damaged.I hav searchd a lot to find a 10gb hardisk but i didnt.I want to knw wheather i can...

Jino

Second monitor issues

Hello, My old Acer travelmate laptop 4050 has lost it's resolution on the screen, and is now really faint and you can hardly see anything. If you c...

Clarkey

Removal disk not found

Hello, i have a sandisk 4 gb pendrive which dosen't appear in my desktop when i insert it but at the same time it got appeared in other's system.i ha...

tinorossi

How to chnage starting welcome name

Hello,

julioz

I lost cd of my logitech web cam

Hello, ilost my web cam logitech cd and box also iam unable tofind out the model of that webcam .how can i find the model and how can i use my web ...

herryre

Sata hardrive loading problem

Hello, im having a problem with sata hard drive....im trying to install an os by choosing cdrom as my my first boot priority but after pressing any k...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2009 by
bo_mer

How to make pen drive bootable

Hello, I have copied ghost.exe from bootable pen drive to my pen drive. I want to bootable my pen drive by which I could installed image with pen d...

afgas

Cant open my usb

Hello, my usb drive just started giving me probs. when i try to open it a pop up of access denied appears what do i do? kindly help thanks

siemit

My centre speaker is not working correctly

Hello, I am shubhrajit.i have creative soundblaster Live! 5.1 (no digital output).whenever i test my speakers through surround mixer,then all spearks...

acedavid70

Trouble with my hp external sound

Hi guys, I am having a problem with my external sound on my HP laptop. When I rollover the sound logo in the taskbar, a picture of a headphone appe...

jerry.kid43

Blank monitor

Hello, my computer is started normally , and it show the process of windows xp at that time monitors light is constant but as that process end monito...

monster66

My hp sound is no more

Hello, My hp laptop audio hardware is no more what can I do to get it. This is the respond I am always getting any time try playing it Can not p...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
jmp59

Computer isn't booting up

Hello, I have my sisters Emachines w3107 desktop computer and it will not boot. She left it on and had Limewire open while it was downloading songs ...

6 replies Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
aellis

Hp compac problem

Hello, I have HP compac desk top ,yesterday I tried to connect dvd rome after that my pc beeps 10 times & on the monitor it displays chasis fun is no...

solene77

Laptop plays audio, but not with speakers??

Hello, I have a simple but OK E-system 4115c laptop running vista & realtek hd audio manager, The laptop will play sound, but stops as soon as i plu...

danilo45

Sudden auto shutdown when doing the works

Hello, i was running my laptop with XP, i changed into vista ultimate o/s. But it is not working good and in between it is shutting down when am doin...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
bizzounours

Webcame not working

Hello, My Laptop model is aspire 4720z. & operating system windows vista (ultimate). How can I get my webcame at my computer....But at windows xp (sp...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
aman

Dvd rom doesnt read application (.exe filecds

Hello, i am surprised to note that my dvd rom (sony) ONLY reads data files and driver related files, it is not reading any application CD, for exam...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
rehan

Computer keeps restarting

Hello, 2 computers. That work fine by themselves. i was putting the harddrives and RAM into the one computer. When i put it into the first one the sc...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
ni.ma68

Lap top problem

Hello, I have strange problem with my Laptop. It wil switch off automatically after 10 to 15 mins. After that could not able to start by pressing ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
Shiva

Genius web cam

Hello, am getting some pblm to install my genius v2.0 webcam as i don't have the cd software

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
danny c

Webca,

Hello, I Have A Webcam That I Do Not Have The Disk To It Is A Trust WB-1400T Can SomeOne Tell Me Where I Can Get The Drivers From Or What Ever I Nee...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
zinzer

Zw photo printer compatible?

Hello, I want to download and use the ZW Photo Printer 2.0 FR, on my iMac OX X, version 10.5, but when I start, a popup says it is a Windows applic...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
xpcman

Grapics card help

Solved

Hello, I am having problems with getting my graphics card to work I have a custom built gaming computer with a Nvidia 9500Gt PCI-E and I checked to ma...

xpcman

Pen drive using problem

Hello,could you please answer my queries? My brother has a old PC of windows 98 without CD drive. How can I use pendrive in backside USB ports?

xpcman

Keyboard problem

Hello, My computer kezboard has a problem that in this Some keys are not working properly that when we press y it stands for z and vice versa.Can u...

xpcman

Vaio laptop won't start

Hello, OK heres the story, I opened my press one day and a bottle of ketchup fell on my laptop destroying the screen. All was fine for a few years u...

defitem

Help help & help needed

Hello, i have a gigabyte laptop. the last 2-3 days my laptop was just switching off screen but not powering off and came back on but now it won...

s.preme

Can't see my pen drive on my computer

Hello, When I insert my pendrive in any of the USB ports of my computer, I don't get to find the drive letter assigned by the computer, and I don't g...

vetronicaz

Date and time failure in dell inspiron 1525

Hello, The date and time on my Dell 1525 "reset" to some random date and time every couple of weeks. I can tell it has happened because there is a pr...

girlee

Can't boot, though the cpu fan work, n there

Hello, I can't boot my computer, though my cpu fan work. i can't hear any beeping sound even after i remove RAM from the slot. Does something wrong w...

h_ped

Swapping hard drives

Hello, I am trying to take a 60 gig hd out of an hp computer and put it into a dell that has a better processer memory etc. when i turn it on the dell...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
i'm the rapist(barry)

Motherboard/processor help

Hello all techies, I have a Dell Dimension 4550 with the original mobo still installed. I had processor disaster in so much thta i removed the proces...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
prahbawd

Dell inspiron 600m keys are wrong

Hello, My college daughter has a problem. She says that when she hits the . (period) a 6 comes up. When she hits the letter O, ae comes up. Several ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
terabyte5661

Similar to other problems, but not the same

Hello, So i've been having these problems for as long as i've had my pc. Theseare the symptoms. So i built my pc last year october, got myself a GA-G...

veeking

Kingston

Hello, I have an Kingston DataTraveler (4GB) and my computer dont detect it. How can I resolve this problem ? Thanks,

ma.plas

Computer turning off quickly without warning

Hello, I had a problem with my CPU fan running loud, I therefore had to take it out and clean it then I insert it again and the fan is now running sm...

nazzmeh
Results 32201 - 32250 out of a total of 33,782