The discussions

My laptop have no sound

Hello, Please help me to restore my sound to my laptop, it just worked last night but the following day i could not hear my sound, what will i do now...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
eyel

Sytem shutdown

my system shutsdown automatically ofter 30 minutes . it tries to reboot it self .but does not sucseed .i also changed SMPS & repaired the bios chi...

err

Cd rom drive light wont cut off

Hello, my cd rom drive light won"t cut off nor will the slot open. Is there any way that I can fix this problem

darkefil

Cann't acess with usb removeable disk

Hello, My computer dected USB devies but disk is not found in my system

ixtremed1

Turning off at a long time of my laptop

Hello, My laptop turn off at a long but for switching on there is no problem, so i would like to ask for some ideas! what can i do in that case? ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Monitor, mouse not working.

My computer was working just fine up until a couple of days ago, it was quite out of the blue. We tried to turn it on, and the monitor says "No signal...

BOIE-CAINTA

I need help with my laptop key board

Solved

Hello, i really need help with my step brothers key board we took off all the keys to see if any thing was stoppig them working but nothing is blockin...

xpcman

Computer dvd rom

Hello, My son put a registry cleaner in my laptop with windows vista and after he did that my dvd rom just stopped working its spinning but not readi...

xpcman

Memory upgrade for my laptop

Hello, just wanted to ask if its possible to upgrade the memory on my laptop? thanks

7 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
Brev

Custom build

Hello, I'm ready to start my first custom build. I'm willing to learn as I go, but below is a list of componets that I plan on using in the system. ...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
sruman

Problem with pc and monitor

Hello, I am having a problem with my PC and monitors. Really the problem is not any of the monitors, but it is with the PC itself. I have a CPU by ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
Slippy

Sound

Hello, few days ago I unistaled some programs. I think one of that was max sound or something like that. From that day I don't have sound. I don't kn...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
neno

My pen drive works well on other pc's

Hello, Sir/Madam I have windows xp installed on my pc. When I insert my pendrive my pc hangs. Why does the problem occur everytime? My pen drive wor...

zipun

Memory upgrade

Hello, i have a pentium 1(pre historic)128 memory ...can i use it to my another (prehistoric) Pentium 3 please help thanks

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Virtual memory.

Hello, Can you please tell me what virtual memory is stored on, c:/ drive or d:/drive? as my computer is only recognising 3.5 floppy a:/ and is only...

xpcman

Ethernet port is damaged

Hello, My laptop cannot connect to the internet because of damaged ethernet port. I can say that it's damage because the copper/gold that are used to...

xpcman

Power is on but cpu not starts.

Hello, i have problem with my cpu,when i plug in power on , there is power in motherboard with green light but there is no movement in fan and no po...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
sueneal

Please healp me

Hello, when i am starting my system i am geting an error that "keyboard is locked please unlock it" please solve my problem fast

gizzmo-)

Unopenable cd files

Hello, I have stored a lot of valuable work related information and data in over 100 CDs in the last 20 years of working. Until recently, I had no pr...

challengelife

Cant open c drive

Hello, i have hp compaq laptop.i recently installed win xp.from that day i am not able to open my c:drive.whenever i try to open a message appeared ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Pci / pci express

Hello, I just purchased a new computer. On my old one I ran three monitors. One on a PCI video adapter and 2 on a PCI dual head video adapter ...

Matt

2 sata hard drives on a dingle pc

Hello, Can I connect 2 SATA hard disks to my computer, I have two ports. If yes, Is there any jumper setting i.e. master-slave like we have in IDE ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Saz

Keyboard problem with lap top

Hello, Dear Sir I am having the problem with my key board, every 15 minutes i have to restart the ms excel 2007. Whenever i am typing any key say ...

eviewcam

Configuring usb 2.0 port

Hello, I need to understand how to determine whether a USB port is configured for a 1.0 or 2.0 device, and if only 1.0, how to configure for 2.0. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, i am having a huge frickn problem my laptop has no sound and i want to enjoy sound ive tried downloading stuff i restarted my computer and nut...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
cooll

Sata hd i8nstall problems...drive 3 not found

Hello, Thanks in advance for the help. I had the unmountable boot problem...but just got a new HD and I'm trying to install it. it's a seagate 160g...

xpcman

Hdd and dvd-rom not working

Hello, I got the new dvd-rom and I wanted to change it. So I removed the old one and connected the new rom. (I have two HDD). When I start windows, t...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

No acces

Hello, i am unable to format or copy in my flash drive . it has ouccered all of a sudden... plzzzzzzzzzz help

gizzmo-)

Ubs drive not shown in my computer display.

HI, I have a KINGSTON USB 4GB hard drive. I have formatted that drive in DOS by following command. C:\> FORMAT F: Formatting was done but aft...

worldhelp

External

Hello, i put all my mp3s on a external hard drive wiped the computer clean of operating system and re installed windows xp s2 and now the external ha...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
duffy

No audio

Hello, I reformated my hp 530 laptop and lost my drivers. I have downloaded an Audio driver from hp but when installing, it would stop with the messa...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
Firoz

Hardware issue

Hello, I start up my system and it runs for awhile, then the monitor light goes yellow and loses video. I figured it was the mem but i remove the ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

My pc

Hello, please help me !!! My pc is playing up i have come to turn it on tonight and when it starts up it makes a beeping noise very sim to the ol...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
shelly

Dell 964 printer cant get back to english

Hello, I have a dell964 all in one printer and it accidently got on chinese language and I can not get it back to english. Any help would be appreciat...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Cpu fan

Hello, ive just removed my cpu fan to clean the heat sink this fan can go back on either way does it suck air in onto the heat sink or blow air out f...

xpcman

Laptop harddrive in usb ide enclosure ?

Hello, I'm trying to recover data off of a dead Samsung 2.5" drive with an Ultra ATA/100 interface (from my Dell XPS M140 laptop). I was looking fo...

xpcman

Speaker

Hello, My sister deleted the speaker off the computer is there anyway i could put them back on. There is no sound it sometimes beep but i cant list...

Anonymous User

My mp3 is not starting

Hello, I have been using a rechargeble mp3 player for sometime now. I connected it to a friends computer and I suspected it has been infected with a ...

alex537

Not decteted my 2gb pendrive

Hello, when I insert my pendrive in my pc there is shows safely remove herdware Arrow but drive is not shown(not decteted),I try to many times and di...

milo_O

Logitech web cam software

Hello, serial number LZA44502530 how do i find the software for this ????

chuppachupps

Blank screen

Hello, OK, my computer was running a little slow so i decided to restart, during what should have been restart everything sounded fine except the pow...

anaistozor

Pen drive not being accesed

Hello, I have a 4gb pen drive. The computer indicates that there is a removable disk. when i try to access it does not open. When i tried to format i...

brady8

Get information from hard drive

Hello, try to install msn massenger, so a get download from microsoft page and now my computer is say that some problem happen so it shoutdown window...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
akeila_wolf

External hdd problem...

Hello. I am having problems with my external hdd. The hard drive is formatted in ntsf. My problem is that I am unable to see any of the files on the h...

xpcman

I can't open raw cds

Hello, Hello i can't open any cd has Raw file system , can any one help me in this problem what i have to do? Thanks Nada

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
nn_ss

Usb won't open

Hello, I have a 2GB Kingston Flash Drives and when i try to open it it wont open.. so pls i need advice to help me to fix this problem!

shaz

Webcam drive need!

Hello, I need hitech company webcam driver which i lost. Thats model number is 5704 please help me out. urgently Can u??? if u can then sent th...

gizzmo-)

They won't work

what do i do if my computer speakers don't work!!!!

cgaston

I lost my webcam cd

Hello, i lost my webcam Cd , what can i do to install it

flamencos10

Lost folder

Hello, i am not able 2 see my folders which i have stored in the drive.when i press ctrl+A+C ,a pop windows appears stating u have a hidden folder , ...

yashvintozor
Results 32801 - 32850 out of a total of 33,784