The discussions

Keyboard problems

Hello, Whenever I turn on my PC my keyboard turns off and when the windows start my keyboard turns on again. Why is that and how can I fix it? ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
martis

Acer aspire 5534 model keyboard not working..

Hello everyone... Ok - while researching a reason to why my laptop keyboard/mouse won't work, I was about to take the keys apart and clean undernea...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
Victoria

Hp pavilion dv5000

Hello, i have a hp dv 5000 & when it charges to 100% it switches to battery mode & its unable to switch back to the power outlet until the laptop s...

closeup22

Multiple monitor support

Hello, I want to connect a multiple monitor say 10 in number to my server and want to run multiple application on that and show different applicat...

closeup22

Cant find harddv new motherbd installed vista

Hello, Anyone I have installed new motherbd and CPU, eveerything went well. On startup i get thru to vista install/repair screen. and the system w...

closeup22

Pls reply me now

Hello, i gorget my password on my ipod 8 gb itune,how do i reset or unlocked it ,i need the drivers to reset it ot what should i do reply me urgentl...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Flash memory

Hello, My flash memory cant be read by the pc, when i inserted it to the pc there was nothing appeared on the screen telling me that there is a re...

ash_perez01

Student

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I need Window Xp Professional Version 2002 Service pack 2 sound driver. please hel...

jack4rall

Dell insprion laptop drivers15r

Hello, hi this is harish i buy a new inspiron 15R but thay not give drivers so i will search in internet but that drivers r not supported for this ,an...

dist.urbd

Lenovo laptop not charging but runs on bty

Hello, I HAVE A LENOVO LAPTOP 3000 SERIES. WHEN THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED INTO THE AC SOCKET MAINS, IT DOES NOT CHARGE THE BTY OF THE LAPTOP AS THE ...

ash_perez01

How can i open my pendrive file

Hello, i have a problem ..... i can open my pendrive but it show blank........ i can show my pendrive properties .....pendrive has used spa...

michelsmith

Laptop speakers problem

Hello, am having a problem with my ibm a31 laptop, the right speakers plays and not the left one i have installed the correct drivers and still no...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
michelsmith

My gateway has no sound and the mic isnt work

Solved

Hello, m I have a GateWay M-series Notebook, with windows Vista service pack 2. I gave my Laptop to My cousin to remove a virus that i had. the virus...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
GatewayProblemKid

Mouse pad on hp mini 110

Hello, i just bought a used hp mini 110 and can't enable the mousepad.. i had to buy a wireless mouse to be able to browse around..i can't find anyth...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
joy

Dell bios password

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1501 and i need a password for bios. service tag: 91kn2f1 thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Expl...

psychomaster

Vga help

Hello, I have a Toshiba with windows 7 and a Panasonic HD Plasma model TH-50PX80U. I recently purchased a VGA to 3 RCA Component cable adapter PC R...

Neeno

Toshiba satellite a215 just completely shut d

Hello, I normally leave my laptop plugged into the wall and I've had it for about 2 years now. But it just all of a sudden shut off and I cannot t...

Yuki

Hp palvilion screen cracked

Hello, my laptops screen is busted and i want to connect another monitor.i need to know can transfer files to my desktop computer? all of the fourms...

sharpman

Speakers crackle & pop

Hello, My Dell Studio 1737 Laptop speakers crackle and pop. The laptop is only a few months old. Headphones sound great but the speakers are annoying...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
jackokidd

Cannot find removable disc on computer file!

Closed

Hello Anyone, I need help please!!!?? Well I am trying to download my pictures from my memory card into my computer...so I put the memory card in and...

richie

Keyboard

i dont know whats wrong with my keyboard

sayce

Hp pavillion dv4 not working!!! help!!!!

Hello, I have a Hp Pavillion dv4 and the cord wasnt working at first but then he finally worked once the laptop died...... now the screen is com...

scottybass99

Kingston pen drive not working properly

Hello, I have purchase a 32 GB Kingston 2.0 ,Usb Pen drive , if i have any document or film copy in pen drive then every time pen drive show a crapt ...

scfd

Keyboard problem on lenova, a key is pressed

Hello, I have Lenovo Y510 and facing a funny problem. After booting the laptop, as soon as login screen loads, password field gets populated by a co...

Arvind

Inspiron 1525 cmos battery

Solved

Hello, need instruction for changing cmos battery for inspiron 1525

brandnewbattery

Printer lexmark x1185

Solved/Closed

Hello, my friend gave me his printer , but the thing is that am not being able to use it , i dont have the driver !! what shall i do to get it...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
perWil

Pen drive

Hello, my name is saif, i have an 8GB flash pen drive i had plugged it in a cyber cafe and it was working good and then when i connected to my lap...

jack4rall

Inoperative usb ports

Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows XP 32 bit to Windows Vista 64 bit. The problem is that none of my USB ports now work. Can you help? B...

jack4rall

Laptop becomes very hot....

Hello, I have a dell studio 15 laptop. Recently my laptop temperature has started rising abruptly. I think that it becomes very hot b'cos a lot of...

jack4rall

My computer automatically shutdown

Hello,

ish

Creative 5.1 speakers

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4 center and two back speakers are not working plz help

jack4rall

Nothing happening to pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 I had purchased a mother board and cpu and a ram. which i assembled with my old hard disk....

jack4rall

Pen drive

Hello, I have Kingston 4gb pen drive . I am unable to delete files in it . When i am trying to delete file or format my pendrive the message i...

jack4rall

Pen drive formatting

Hello, Hi i use sony 4gb pen driver.some viruse is there .i try to format some message is displayed that message windows unable to formate.so pls...

jack4rall

Problem in showing data of pendrive

Hello, I have kingston pendrive. I stored some data in this pendrive. But this pendrive doesnot show me my folders and files. What I do? I dont...

jack4rall

My laptop is turn on but my screen is blank

Solved

Hello,

RAJ

A disk read error occured

Hello,

Ritesh

Memory card write protection

how to remove the write protection frm memory card

closeup22

Computer won't boot up, beeps continously

Closed

Hello, My computer kept coming up with a computer fan speed low or something along those lines when ever I booted up. So I decided to open the case to...

vinod

Keaboard failed to type

Hello, my keaboard is just only show boot, but not work when windows is fully started please help me

anjana03

Connection to laptop

Hello, my laptop is not recognised my sansa clip mp3player.i have window explorer 8.

toubib32

Cpu, spu, ram and graphics card update

Hello, I have just bought a new acer aspire m1610 with a Acer F672CR mobo. Ive updated it too 2gb of ram and put a 650watt psu output= +12v 28a max...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
Bob

Webmail.aol.com

Hello, i forgot my security question on my web mail.aol.com....what is you favorite restaurant on my account macormac10@aol.com

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
WafflesMcDuff

Webcam

Hello, can someone tell me how to hook up my digital camera or my sidekcik lx up as a webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Unusual computer startup problem

My computer won't start. I turn it on, and then it shows f10 f11 and such. After that it goes to a black screen with a _ constantly blinking. Then aft...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

What the hill!

Hello, Well I own a brand new (bought it this sunday) Asus model K60I-RBBBR05, I loved it and all, besides everything was fine and dandy when all...

xpcman

Wont turn on

Hello, hi im not puter smart at all but thr was a storm and power went out now my puter will turn on but after i put my password in it welcoms the...

alichik

Laptop issues

Hello, my laptop is 9 years old. I connected to talk talk broadband and everthing seemed fine. I downloaded AVG basic one as antivirus but in a fe...

jack4rall

Hp pavilion 6730s

Hello, My laptop crahed and I do not have any restore disk created earlier, what should I do please. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

closeup22

Turning laptop into tv

Hello, I have an HP Pavillion and would like to see TV on this, how can I do it? In the instructions it says that it is ready to be converted on ...

closeup22
Results 25051 - 25100 out of a total of 33,784