The discussions

No display, but booting up correctly

Solved

Hello, I'm a user of acer laptop. I was playing a pc game, suddenly my laptop was hanged. then I shut down my laptop forcly by the button. but n...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
Sumon shahadat

Can it be that my hdmi port is broken on laptop?

Hello, my laptop can't seem to find my TV when connected HDMI. I go to display settings, and it does not recognize my TV. I tried projecting and ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
careware

Asus s400ca how to reset bios?

Hi my asus S400CA is out of warranty. Its dead. No post. Only wifi and power lights immediately turn on after pressing power button. Please let ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
careware

Vaio laptop won't turn on again till i disconnect the battery

Hello, My vaio starts up with blanks screen for 10 seconds then turns off with a weird sound and if u checked beneath it u hear the fan working but ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2016 by
Zavier0

Left click not clicking in

hi i have a dell inspiron 5558 and the left clicking is not clicking when i press it feels like there is something stuck under it please help

Zavier0

Windows not booting after power on

I have lenovo ThinkPad E49. I was working on it and put it on sleep for half an hour..when i turned it on, it displays BIOS with boot options but it ...

Zavier0

Problem while switch on the i5 dell

Hello, I bought i5 dell last week ago, window 10. I hv to press the power key for almost 1 min to appear window. Wt's the problem? Configuratio...

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite factory reset needed

Hi. I need help factory resetting my Toshiba Satellite C55-B5100 laptop with windows 8.1. I cannot seem to get past the Setup Utility screen but befor...

Ambucias

Type b its showing b5 and if n its n6

Solved

Hello, Help me please my keyboard is not working properly whenever i type b its showing b5 and if n its n6 ... Configuration: iPhone / Safari ...

Ambucias

Goes into f8 mode but nothing shows up except little underscore

Hello, i have a latitude E5510, it goes through the loading screen where it says DEll but then it goes into f8 mode but nothing shows up except a lit...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Not starting

Hello, I have dell 3521 laptop. Its not be on. Only led light is blink and some sound is hearing like a "tak tak" so give me suggestions for start...

Ambucias

Dell inspirion 15 5000 series boot and reboot

Hello, My laptop gets stuck indefinitely when i press power button. But it boots up after i again press power button for few seconds. can somebody...

Ambucias

Automatic restart

When i am opening my laptop suddenly this will getting restart contineously

Ambucias

Laptop not switching on

Hello, It was working just fine an hour ago and its not turning on, when I put the charger, the green light on the battery automatically turns of...

Ambucias

Acer aspire e1-531 screen gets totally black

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire E1-531 with Windows 8. Yesterday it becomes slow, so I decided to turn it off, and then turn it on again. The pr...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Power on problem

Hello, My HP pavilion dv6 6226tx suddenly switched off and not switching on when I press power button there is white light which indicates charger is...

Ambucias

Gateway dead one day, good the next

Hello, I've noticed this problem is with a lot of gateway laptops. I'm also thinking this has something to do with Windows 10 and sleep mode. I've...

Ambucias

The cursor is not moving when i put in on

I need some help my cursor does not move But When I put in on When am logging in i see the cursor is working well.Its an hp brand New computer.Am kin...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp2000 2b19wm won't power on

I have hp 2000 2b19wm Was using it when it suddenly went off and won't come back on. It was plugged in. I unplugged ,removed battery, held power 60...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Sony vaio laptop blackscreen problem

Hi, My Sony vaio laptop has black screen on start up for 25 seconds no vaio logo or windows logo. It booting direct to welcome screen then user and wo...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Some problem of inspection 5558

Hello, Im siddarth i brought new dell inspron 5558. 2days back i dint showdown and close the laptop. Next when i open the laptop its not opening t...

xpcman

How about the quality of replacement laptop batteries?

Closed

How about the quality of replacement laptop batteries? Are they safe for use?

Ambucias

Laptop shut off, won't turn on

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15R-5521 laptop, it was plugged in and charging and on, and i had put my cellphone charger in the USB port and it suddd...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2016 by
Kishor

Laptop no display

My laptop is on, but I don't see anything in display

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

1,2,5,7,9,tab,caps lock stopped working.

Hello, some of my keyboard key 1,2,5,7,9,tab,caps lock stopped working. now I'm using the on-screen keyboard. What should I do? please help! Than...

xpcman

Dell inspiron fails to power

please help my dell inspiron laptop fails to power i tried to remove the charger and the battery press the power button for 45 seconds trying to reset...

xpcman

Laptop is not starting

Hello, I have an inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop, its not starting .I left it open for few hours.after that i am trying to open but after pressing st...

xpcman

Dell labtop power comes on and goes off

Hello, Anyone help my dell labtop power comes on and goes off nothing is displayed on monitor pls help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125...

xpcman

Keyboard problem please respond :(

Hello so i was playing roblox for 4 months now but i noticed a problem since august Well i was playing a game. Then my l,m,o spacebar and enter key ...

Helpmylaptop

My toshiba satellite laptop will not boot/start up, black screen

I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop. It was given to me used. It was running extremely slow, so I asked a friend how to fix it. so he said he took out m...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop has to be continuously charging

Hello, i have dell intel core i3 laptop... my laptop have to be continuously charged to keep working on it...if i unplug the charger it automitaically...

Ambucias

Blank screen

Hello, I have a dell Inspiron 15 5000.. My touchscreen is completely black..I can here it start up but that it.. I have removed battery and cable an...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Fully charged but when ac plugged off shuts downs

Hello, please help with my problem i just buyed 3 months ago i just droped then this problem came and i also have 0% prolbem plzz>>>>>>help Con...

xpcman

Way to turn off the keyboard backlight on my dell 5000 series

Hi Is there a way to turn off the keyboard backlight on my Dell 5000 series? It's distracting (and when writing business reports I really don't need ...

xpcman

Toshiba suddenly blacked out

Hello, I hve a problem that causing my laptop TOSHIBA SATELLITE blackout. I dont know why. I've tried to on off many times. Still blackout. The fan ...

xpcman

Dell mini 10 inspiron only symbols no letters

My computer is duck with only symbols no letters I have tried fn+f8 but was told to press fn + the number lock I can't find or there isn't a number lo...

xpcman

Some keys problem

Hello, my laptop asus some keys (F3, Q, W,R,U,I) are not working . what should I do to solve this problem. Please help me. ASUS N56VB

xpcman

Lenovo ideapad number keys on the right hand side don't work

Hello, number keys on the right hand side don't work how do I get them going Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

Mr_Majola

Keyboard is typing wrong

Hello, I am having HP laptop windows 7.i m using it since last 3 years.since last few days my keyboard is typing wrong.I checked the Region a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

How to solve keyboard that got stucked

Solved

Won't let me type it got stuck

xpcman

How to change laptop numeric into alphabets

Hello, how to change laptop numeric into alphabets plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

Ambucias

Sound problem

Hello, when my laptop going to sleep mode after on my laptop sound totally stop.. Anybody help me? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop does not turn on

Solved

Hello, I have got my brand new Lenovo Thinkpad T450 laptop a few monthes ago. Firstly I would say that is does not meet my expectations but there ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2016 by
Ogtay

No bluetooth connection

after trying hard also ..i did'nt find bluetooth option in my laptop[windows 7 ultimate]..plz help me to get bluetooth in my laptop

xpcman

My lenovo ideapad 100s laptop will not turn on

Please help me my laptop is not turning on -- James Alvin Hunt Jr

xpcman

Forget password

Closed

I have lost password of my laptop(Mac Book Air) so how can I open my computer.

Ambucias

Acer laptop wont start

My acer laptop wont start. When i plugged in the red light just blink. My laptop also fell to the ground but nothing is broken all pieces are together...

Ambucias

Reset my password without a floppy disk

Closed

How do I reset my password without a floppy disk. Due to my acer 1 doesn't have a area for a floppy disk. I haven't used my acer in a year

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Some dell keys are not working

Hello, someofmydellkeysareotworkigpleasehelp Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

xpcman

Need help laptop won't power up

Hello,  My hp led light comes on for a few seconds blinks off and comes back on another second then stays off? Any help would be greatly appreciat...

xpcman
Results 2351 - 2400 out of a total of 8,223