The discussions

Laptop shutting down

Today i tried to turn my laptop on and when I did so it would load for three seconds or so and then shutdown. I then researched about my problem and f...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba windows 8 laptop not able to click.

My laptop can type and move around well. However, I can't use the left or right buttons near the trackpad itself. I have also tried using the trackpad...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron isn't booting anymore ! help plz ...

I was playing a game that was asking my computer a bit more performances than usual, it overheated and turned off. I turned it back on and it was sup...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2014 by
Mathix97

Acer notebook pc ze7- black screen

I have a Notebook PC Acer. I got it 2011. Model num: ZE7 marketing name:Aspire one D270, AOD270. I can turn it one, Acer logo appears, screen shows ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2014 by
carminabigue

How to reset the asusg751j

i just bought that laptop a week ago and i went into the intel extreme tuning utility and now my computer isnt bootingup at all when i push power the ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Black screen on a dell laptop

Hello All, I have seen the responses of many regarding the F8 to try to fix. I will try this later today, but my question is when this happens and...

xpcman

Dell 3521 big issue weird sound poweron no display please help?

hello please im in great difficult im having big issues with my dell inspiron 3521 core i3 when powering on with battery in it makes a tuktuk soun...

xpcman

My computer won't start, help!

Hi, my computer won't start, my brother in law just fixed it, and couple days later my son dropped it, I still got to use it after he dropped but when...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2014 by
abbygale45

Laptop is not turning on bsod

Hi all, Am using a win7 OS laptop, when i was working on the system i got a blue screen and my system shut down. Then when i tried to turn on the...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire one - audio does not work

I used my Acer Aspire One after a gap of one year. Whereas everything is working fine including the wireless networking, the Audio is not working.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

¨solution for blank acer screen

my acer laptop screen went blank while while the laptop is still on,what could be the course

Ambucias

Sony vaio screen turn into 4 parts

sony vaio model- SVF142C1ww screen turns to 4 parts pls help me how i turn 4 parts screen into 1 part

Ambucias

Problems after refresh my vaio laptop

Hi. Yesterday I tried to uninstall Windows 8.1 from my laptop using "Refresh your PC". It worked fine. But after that, it wouldnt be much of a probl...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Pavilion dv6 laptop show black screen after 1 or 2 hours

Solved

my hp pavilion Dv6 laptop show black screen after 1 or 2 hours use(screen goes to black but not power off) tell me problem and solution? zeeshan ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Keys not working

The letters c,e and d are not working on my HP laptop. All the other keys are working fine.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Windows 8.1 won't load after loading

I am using dell inspiron 3521 15...My problem is i installed my updates this morning after installing my updates my computer is not loading It is firs...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2014 by
kieferschild

Toshiba satellite laptop, the power light is not lighting

Hellow, When I connect the power connection to my toshiba satellite laptop, the power light is not lighting. Anyone please help me. thank you

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2014 by
wlamaduranga

Power loss during bios update on tosh satellite a110

During a BIOS update using WinPHlash the power was interrupted and now my Tosh Satellite A110 is unresponsive. I believe that the BIOS is now corru...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Touchpad right and left keys are also not working.

accidently i had pressed some keys. the result is touchpad and touchpad right and left keys are also not working...the cursor point is not moving.... ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop to tv with hdmi cable

Hi Friends, I am not able to connect my laptop (ACER) with the Sony Bravia. I use Window 7 OS. Please help me in setting things right. Thank yo...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2014 by
KY_WD  

Just a passing thought...

Hello, this thought just came to my head when I read this after my toshiba laptop broke, If you stole a password protected PC, then u can just hold t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Power failure

power failure with ac adpater only in my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Need help to restore my laptop

Hi, I have been trying all morning to restore my old laptop. I am not sure what year but probably 2007 or 08. I have tried the 0 button, tried F2, F8...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

Folder found does not open in my memory card

hello i have cut and pasted all my photos and music in my memory card when i try to open it it shows me a found folder and in the found folder i can...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

My laptop broke on the screen

my toshiba laptop fall and was broken te screen,but it is shalking,what might be the problem

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
alexmulili

My dell inspiron 1464 won't turn on

yesterday my dell inspiration1464 laptop working fine and I shut down it .but this morning when I turn on my laptop it won't turn on.when I plug power...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
htein

My laptop time changes to 2009 date :(

my laptop date and time always changes every time i restart my laptop.. please help me thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 9400

I found this laptop and im trying to restore it back to its orginal settings as if I just got it from store I have done all the ways and I still can't...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

How to transfer my phone tv to my laptop

Hello, I have a nokia E7. I have a mobile tv on the phone which I use to watch television. I want to know how and with what I may be able to conne...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2014 by
anika

Toshiba satalite c580

My toshiba c580 laptop starts up with the usual toshiba screen then says preparing automatic repair then goes to a blank screen the turns off

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
Heppie17

Screen smashed

I have an HP pavilion windows 7 laptop and I have completely smashed the screen. It wasn't an issue as I could still use the laptop when I connected i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
loudrizz

Dell inspiron 1721 display not working

Hello, I have a older 1721 that I wish would work but the screen will no longer come on. I took the battery out, plugged it in and turned it on. ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
MamaBear13

Hard disk not detected

Recently my laptop screen was crashed .. i gave my laptop to service center for replacement of screen.. Before screen crashes some object falls on t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Arrow keys , enter key and backspace key stops working

hi all, on my hp g-62 enter key , backspace, space bar and up and down arrow keys do not work. I am using windows 8. I have applied , 1- Turn...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2014 by
AnasRehman

My computer beeping

What do u do when your dell computer doesn't boot up but just beep?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

Laptop doesnt turns on

am have a lenovo laptop when i connect charger the indicator led light blinks but when press the power button led stops and nothing happens. onet...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Modem not recognized

Hi, I am rahul roy.I am using dell inspiron 1525 laptop with windows 8 and i am having some problem.I am using ZTE MF190 modem for internet but i am ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2014 by
nisva

Black screen problem dell vostro 1014

Hello, I am facing black screen problem with my laptop,when I start it,no logo appears and I also follow earlier shown step in forum like press f...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Sound on laptop except online

Hello, ok so i have checked all my sound settings and cant figure this out. My sound is working fine but will not work at all for anything that is on ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2014 by
rlanders

Hasee government laptop doesn't show screen when power on

I have changed some boot menu options. After done it my laptop turn on but it displays nothing. No boot menu selection option came. Blank, black scree...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

My keyboard is combining characters together..? i think?

A couple days ago my (Asus) laptop suddenly and sporadically began typing e/ instead of just a regular e. It also see\ms that my space\ bar is combini...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2014 by
Bird_Watcher

My acer laptop won't charge and now won't turn on :( help!!!

Hi, my Acer laptop will not charge, so now it is completely flat and won't turn on! I don't know what's wrong with it. It kept saying that I had to pl...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2014 by
tia207

Cd drive just stopped working on my toshiba satellite c850

Solved

Hi, Can anyone please help. My cd drive just stopped working on my Toshiba Satellite c850 (Windows 8.1) and when I did a little research it said ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2014 by
AnasRehman

Dell inspiron 1525 disk drive problem

Hi, since i got it my old inspiron 1525 has had trouble with certain commercially produced dvd's, i put it in and drive spends ages scanning it but ca...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2014 by
paullad1984

Dell inspiron 1440 window 7 not starting

Hi.... i am a user of Dell inspiron 1440. I was trying to format my lapy with window 7..but due to some reason it was incomplete , After that my sys...

14 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2014 by
AartiRawat

Toshiba satellite curser does not work

I have benn locked out of my laptop because the curser does not worked, I have tried F5 FN F9 does not work, I removed the battery and unpluged it as ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2014 by
Queenviper

Laptop nt getting on

hello sir i switchd on my laptop it started for a few secnds then stoped and nw its nt workng at all i tried all steps of draining flea power checkng ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2014 by
AnasRehman

My laptop not working properly

Hello, Please help me, my laptop is not working properly. When i switch it on a beep sound is heard and it enters the setup page automatically and...

AnasRehman

I really don't know what wrong with my dell inspiron n5050 lapto

THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING WITH THIS DELL INSPIRON N5050 LAPTOP. THE LAPTOP WITH TURN ON, YOU WILL SEE THE DELL LOGO APPEAR AND THE WORD INSPIRON AT THE...

AnasRehman

C++ programming

create a program that outputs the following multiplication table: 1x1=1 2x1=2 3x1=3...............................................9x1=1 1x2=2 2x2...

xpcman
Results 5201 - 5250 out of a total of 8,223