The discussions

My inspection 15 5000. doesn't reboot

Hello, after a recent dell update my inspection has a black screen and says that there is no reboot device found and to press any key Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

I need help with my keyboard

Hello, I have a laptop HP and when I go to type in my name it'll come out one night or if I type and it comes out like this one and I don't know how...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Shorting on accer n15w5

Hello, so i accidentally wet my laptop and now its shorted out. But i can't seem to find steps on how to release the laptop's battery from the interne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

How to fix my broken power button

Hii I have a home choice lapyop with a build in battery. My power button doesn't want to work when I plug in my charger the l.e.d lights goes o...

ac3mark

How to create a virtual machine

Hi, Sir. I'd like to know how to do to installe a virtual machine. Regards, Maxime

KY_WD  

My dell inspiron wont start

Hello, my dell inspiron would turn on, you can hear the fan spinning and every thing seems normal at the beginning but then the screen turns blac...

KY_WD  

Gateway laptop not booting

Hello, I have a gateway and it won't turn on. All the lights about the keys turn on and the power light but I can't hear any fans or anything that s...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard not working

Solved

Hello, My cat sat on my laptop whilst I was out of the room and now my keyboard doesn't work it just makes a clicking noise. Any ideas on what's been ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
English Lady

Keybord not work f keys

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop F keys doesn't work, the key Thnks. My laptop SAMSUNG WINDOWS 8 Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop down

Hello, My laptop screen is dark, I don't know what to do. I have tried to restart in safe mode but everything (display) looks different. What shou...

xpcman

My laptop not switching on

Hello, I have a hp laptop it is not switching on and it is not charging also and the charger is working well i kept with another laptop and saw it...

R2D2_WD  

Not started

Hello, My Dell Inspiration laptop not started so I try the below mentioned but problem not resolves: 1. Connect the AC adapter to a known good p...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba window7 laptop

I factory erased my laptop when I turned on my laptop. The speakers or the USB driver don't work how do I fix that

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
Boricua77

My dell inspiron n5110 is not getting started

Hello, My dell Inspiron N5110 is not getting started.I had already checked the battery and power cord ,and then I had also tried the soluti...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

0 and 6 keys are not working in my numeric keypad

Hello, 0 and 6 no. keys are not working in my numeric key pad. pls. help. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

xpcman

Dell inspiron black screen and beeps eight times

dell inspiron black screen and beeps eight times., what will i do?

xpcman

Charging indicator on but not charging

Hello, I am using asus x200m The charging orange led light is on but my battery shows "0% available, plugged in charging" I have tried all i cou...

kieferschild

Laptop sound stopped working!

laptop sound not working please solution

Ambucias

Acer extensa laptop

Hi, my question is what is wrong with my laptop? I got the laptop from a friend and it will not charge. I bought a new battery for it and the new batt...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Ctrl+key not working

Hello, I just encountered this for the first time. CTRL+C & CTRL+V would not copy and paste. I could see one burning out or something, but both co...

xpcman

Laptop is not working

Hello, Hi sir my laptop is nt starting.. but power light is in blue means on condition but no working of de laptop.. wen I press power button for ...

ac3mark

Laptop not working plz help

Hello, My laptop is not turning on. The power button is blinking and fan is not working.. Will anyone suggest a solution for it..

ac3mark

Broken fan 3 pin connector

Solved

Hello, I was cleaning my fan on my toshiba satellite a665 and accidentally broke the white 3 pin connector. I reconected the best I could. Now the ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Help, my laptop won't turn on.

Hello, My HP Pavillion won't turn on. I put the charger in and the charging light comes on but won't turn on. I have done the hard reset by taki...

KY_WD  

Toshiba c55 series laptop

when I rebooted the screen is stuck on restarting for the last 30 minutes. What should I do?

KY_WD  

New hdd and new install of av. all works well except real time

New HDD and new install of AV. All works well except Real Time. Cannot get it started. Windows XP. HELP!

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Black screenflashing led,s nothing except hdd on

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0 I have a dell inspiron laptop not sure which one though its an old one running windows xp m...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
Tigger1312

Dell inspiron not turning on

The Dell would not even turn on,what i see is that the power button Led light only flashes and reapetedly do the same thing,i dont know what i will do...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
Engeenr

Black screen and flashing led's nothing tunring on.

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0i have a dell inspiron laptop not sure which one though its an old one running windows xp m...

Engeenr

How to install windows in a laptop whose lcd is black

Hello, Please give me instructions about how to install windows 8 in a laptop whose LCD is black

xpcman

External drives not detected

1/. external drives not shown on device manger/desk top after upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10(3 month before}. PC asus t100 chi, few months old. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
nathanwirth

No show exe file

Solved

Hello, Sir no-show exe file in laptop.all exe file show in 1kb.plz help. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Lenovo laptop, g505s, which simply keeps shutting down

Hello everyone, For months I have been experiencing problems with my Lenovo laptop, G505s, which simply keeps shutting down all the time. I have ha...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen is black when the laptop is on.

My laptop is hp dv2000. When I watching a vedio with connecting a charger suddenly screen is blank.But power light is on,caps lock light is blinking,W...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
sunil123451

Asus laptop not turning on .

Please Help ! I have an asus tp500l laptop and it wont turn on any more and the light indicator for power or charging are not on . When I plug it in...

Eneeny

Dell desktop icon shortcut

dear sir, good morning, i have a question about my dell laptop. in my laptop some have setting mistake like......when i start laptop and open the...

Eneeny

Dell laptop screen blank

Hello, My dell laptop has suddenly gone to a blank screen. I've tried restarting, after the initial Dell and Wondows logos though it just goes t...

Eneeny

Gateway ne 522 series

Hello, The screen stays black does nothing when I push the power button was working fine last night lefted on though I hear it but the screen doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

What we are meant to do

what are you meant to do on this site

xpcman

Problem with keyboard in my laptop

how do i activate keys for letter "P", and Backspace, and numerals 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9 in my laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704...

Ambucias

Laptop some keys not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, My keys for numero zero, the dash and plus signs ion my HP Laptop have stop working. Can you help? Thanks Configuration: Windows / Chro...

Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
Jerry

Acer some keys on my laptop keyboard are sticky

Some keys on my laptop keyboard are sticky and I have to press twice, or harder, to get the character on screen. Any hints anyone?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Numeric keyboard stopped working

The numeric keyboad on the right of my laptop stopped working. I've tried everything I can think of. the num lock is on, I tried finding something in ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Hard drive errors

Hello, My self suman my computer show the drive error . C,d,e,f drive not open directly . But drive open and show the data through disk management ...

ac3mark

Laptop system is not responding

Hello, My laptop system is not responding after pressing the power button and power button is good what should I do to shut down my pc if any button...

xpcman

Laptop not starting

Hello, My Laptop not wanna start , when i put the power adapter on are 2 lights cant start the windows idk why ? Need Help please . Configu...

xpcman

Acer laptop "aspire r3 series" won't start up right

Hello, my aver laptop won't start up right. I turned it on and it acts like it's going to turn on right but then the screen goes black and back to the...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron spontaneously powers off

My Dell Inspiron 5040N Laptop will shutdown without being prompted too. What are the top reasons this could happen? It seems the caps lock key w...

xpcman

My laptop freezes as soon as i open it.

Hello my laptop freezes as soon as I open it. My laptop is Lenovo g40-70 it has 500 gb space out of which in local disk c I have 61. Gb left but as so...

Monicadawson

Toshiba does not boot

Hello, Hi My lappy is off tosiba n it's not turn on I had repaired too n it was working but I didn't use for a week n it didn't turn again n I...

R2D2_WD  
Results 2501 - 2550 out of a total of 8,222