The discussions

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, My Lenovo laptop won't turn on. It's plugged in, but there's no battery light showing. I tried pressing the power button many times as well a...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
Techdemic

Hp envy trips off after loading bios

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 my laptop, hp envy 14. Core i5 windows 7. 1gb vram 500hdd. 6 gb ram(32_bit OS)... suddenly ...

Techdemic

Computer lost its sound

Hello, i am tring to get the sound back on my computer it is a sony viao i have tryed what u saids but it jut wont let me HELP Configu...

Ambucias

Charging problem

Hello, My hp g4 not charging when the charger is ok Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Techdemic

Acer one s1002 not connecting to wifi

Hello, I bought an Acer One 10 Notebook for my daughter a few weeks ago and it was connecting to my WiFi without any problems, then a few days ago it...

xpcman

Dell laptop is not turning on even after placing a new battery

Hello, My dell Inspiron n5110 laptop is not turning on even after placing a new battery Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

xpcman

Acer lap top aspire e5-574 for gaming

Hello, I play games while connect to the power(while charging)..is it good or bad for the my laptop?

xpcman

Window on my laptop won't start

Hey my window is not starting since yesterday, there was some viruses that comes after installing a random software from untrusted site. My laptop is ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
Ikdija

I need all drivers of hp pavilion dv9000

Hello, Please can you tell me where to download the drivers of hp pavilion dv9000 for windows 7 32bit

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Touchpad no longer working after driver update

i have a problem guys, i updated my drivers on an acer E15 windows 10 and the touchpad is no longer working. pliz help

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
acer

Help with black screen problem

Solved

Thank you for your support, My Acer 3960-2900 has a black screen, i can hear the fan but can't hear the HDD powering up...earlier i unplugged the powe...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
s70012

Screen problem

Hello, hi, my laptop screen has developed some small thin red line . what could be the cause and the solution to that? Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Acer won't turn on only black screen

Hello, I followed the procedures of unplugging power cord removing batter and removing memory sticks and cleaning but when i replaced them it was ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Laptop will not boot

Solved

Hello, suddenly i close my laptop without shut down.a few minutes later i open it again.but it does not work n it start button still have light.what...

xpcman

Laptop black screen

Hello, Hello, my Acer laptop was working fine all the time. I was writing an e-mail yesterday and during this the screen got black, it turne...

KY_WD  

Vaio black screen :(

Hello, Guys please help, i have an exam tomorrow and my data is in my vaio, but it has a black screen it doesnt wanna work, i tried the F8 bottom st...

KY_WD  

Laptop black screen

Hello, Hai myself varma... My laptop is not turning black screen,I tried 60 sec trick..once it helped and then again same problem... I am tryed i...

KY_WD  

Wrong letters on keyboard

Hello I have hp laptop windows 8 the keyboard is typing wrong letters q instead of a and w instead of z the nu?bers are lost too I tried the nu, ...

Ambucias

Having a problem with my laptop

Hello, this is bereket. and am having a problem with my laptop. when i hit the power button i can see that the lights for the power turning on but the...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
beki

Black screen, no power

Hello, Computer remains black, orange light flashes 2x then turns off Tried taking out battery and power adapter, held button for 20 seconds, n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Heaphones not showing up in laptop to set as default

Hello, In control panel.. in the devices, headphones is not showing up. only realtek is available. Please advice. regards, venkat Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Screen blank and does not turn on

Hello, my problem is my acer laptop is not putting any iformation even when i switch it on but it lights the power button and and it charges properly ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell lnspiron e1505 won't boot up

My Dell Inspiron E1505 won't boot up. The power is on, but besides a brief ID in red at the bottom of the screen, nothing happens please help

Ambucias

Hardwaree problem

Hello, my computer os is window 7 press power key,power flash light on then itself light off a few second. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48...

xpcman

Please connect my laptop to fb.

Hello, hi,why can't I using my laptop to log into the facebook, it takes my 3months from now of trying to log in to fb. Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

Broken lenovo laptop screen

My lenovo laptop screen is broken and I couldn't see anything. Its been more than four months that I didn't use the laptop. But now I want to connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Needs intex webcom driver

want to intex it-309wc driver. i using win 7 32bit, my laptop acer aspire 5733 pls give some download links.

Ambucias

My fujitsu laptop went off suddenly and unable to turn on?

My Fujitsu laptop went off suddenly and unable to turn on again. Tried turning on using adaptor without plugging in battery but still not working. I n...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
Masters

My lenovo wont start my life is inside

Hello I restarted my Yoga 2 lenovo laptop and then it stuck at Lonovo logo an wont start I tried everything it wont even reset what can I do? my job, ...

kieferschild

Blue screen that tells me my pc need repair

My fiancee gave me my lap top, and shortly there after passed away. I have no paperwork, manuals, disc or anything to guide me through what is wrong...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Acer laptop boots then shows logo then goes black and restarts

A while ago I was factory resetting my laptop and it shutdown while it was resetting since then I have had this problem and don't know what to do can ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Jack

Laptop going off

Hello, My last question was removed. I first asked about my computer going off, even thiugh the battery was fully charges. I was told to right cli...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop display problem

Pls my laptop screen backlight is on bt not diplaying either BIOS or windows

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Display properties

Hello, where do I find the display properties. When I right click on my screen it's not there. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Razo

Acer aspire v 5 cant use the fn functions

Hello, i have problems with My keyboard on My Acer The keys ESC F1 F2 Shift, the One under the caps lock And the FN key, i cant use the fn func...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
dawdputerko

Battery not charging

Hello, I have a HP laptop which I bought two years back. when the laptop is plugged in it shows "plugged in, not charging". help me with this issue ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Tv laptop connection

Hello, I am trying to connect my hp laptop to sony bravia through hdmi cable. I can hear the sound of what i am playing on laptop but i can not ...

xpcman

My hp laptop over heats and shuts down

Solved

Hello, I have an hp which about over 1 year old, but after a got on it keeps on over heating and shutting down I have tried many ways to fix this ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
dana

Only sound when you plug in the headphones

Hello, My laptop is Asus eeebook E202, the speaker is not working, there is only sound when you plug in the headphones. Please help me to fix it...

SpinoHD

Laptop won't recognize headphones after they have been plugged

Hello, the names Paris. I have a new HP ProBook laptop (running windows 7 ) and when I plug in my headphones (Monster headphones) they do not show ...

SpinoHD

My keyboard types numbers and letters. help!!

hey guys, my MSI gt70 suddenly started adding \ and when the num lck is on the "e" becomes "e8". I've checked the Region keyboard, changed it to in...

Ambucias

Satellite p100-160 help to recover - have no disk

As title says I have a Toshiba Satellite p100-160. I can't find any details as to when it was manufactured but it does not appear to have the 'hidden...

Ambucias

Le-no-vo- ke-ys no-t fu-cnti-o-ni-ng p-ro-pe-r-ly

Hello, As yo-u- can se-e- fr-o-m the- w-ay this- q-u-e-sti-o-n has be-en- type-d, I- am u-nable- to- o-p-e-r-ate -------my ke-ybo-ar-d w-i-tho-u-t...

xpcman

Helloo if i put on my computer, the word [welcome] keeps coming and its not goin

the word [welcome] keeps on coming on my toshiba laptop and its not going...so please i need solution to it.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My lenova laptop had shutdown, it wont restart

My laptop was shutting down while it was in working condition..... It won't be restart......and also it don't show charging..... Pls help me

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My hp 2000 notebook pc won't start--please help

Solved/Closed

I did not power off last night and just closed the lid. Apparently the power adapter was unplugged and the battery ran down. When I plugged it in I ...

12 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
padox

I spilt coffee on my laptop

So I just spilt coffee on my laptop and it went mostly all over the keyboard. I shut it off after the screen went off, managed to dry the outside of i...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
iinesan

Dell inspiron 1545 dell inspiron 1545

If anyone can help me with a problem with this insperion 1545 I would really appreciate it! ... recently bought a used laptop a Dell insperion 1545, ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

How to download antivirus

how do i download avast antivirus

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
kieferschild

Dell inspiron 15 3552 , blank screen

Hello, I bought a New Dell Inspiron 15 in March. I tried to set it up for my dad and it showed me the login screen, all this on day 1. After that I...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
vik
Results 2951 - 3000 out of a total of 8,222