The discussions

Laptop is hibernating

Hello, Last night when I opened my laptop it showed hibernating and I tried fixing the problem by removing the battery and replacing it but it ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Not starting

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.116my acer 10 inch not start up only charging when press power button is only fan runs and...

xpcman

Aptop suddenly heated up and stops

Hello, Sir My laptop is a Dell Latitud e6420. Sir my laptop screen is coming up in a straight line while he is not too far down that you please...

xpcman

Some keys not working

Hello, can any one advice to me my some numerical numbers not working Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

xpcman

Operating system not found

Hello, My laptop is not properly open where as when I open.. this status shows.. That's '' An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting a...

ac3mark

My battery stays at 0% even though it's been plugged in all day

Hello, I have a problem with my asus computer, the light for the battery is always flashing which means it's at low power and I don't know how to fix ...

Monicadawson

Not starting

Hello! . I have dell laptop inspiron 15 5000 series (P51F). Yesterday I was working on my laptop and suddenly my laptop was shutdown, then I was ...

R2D2_WD  

My loptop can' turn on

Hello, i can't open my loptop. I did what you said but it doesn't work what will I do.. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
jayem

Hp laptop won't turn on hinge was messed up

Hello, So my laptops hinge was messed up so I opened up the laptop compeltly and I fixed the hinge , I put the laptop back together and when I tried...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Black screen with cursor on top left corner

Hello, when running ePSA on dell latitude, HDD found good, but when booting it goes to a black screen with a blinking cursor on the top left corne...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2016 by
Chris

Pxe-e61: media test failure, check cable

Hello, When I power on my Lenovo G550 laptop I get PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-MOF: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Dell will not go pass dell splash screen

My laptop dell company inspiron 15,3542s eries will show dell company opening screen,after it will become plane,no next screen,becomes ash color,and b...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2016 by
skyfall021

Gateway boot problem

Hello, I have a gateway laptop. I cleaned it out and reset it to its factory settings now it won't boot up pasted the gateway sign it also say push ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2016 by
Ashley

Hp laptop not booting

Hi, Well.. I have this laptop named HP but I don't know the model number. I pressed down the power button with the power supply but the screen doesn'...

ac3mark

New sell inspiron 15 5000 series laptop blue screen

Hello, Unpacked new sell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop plug in like direction said a blue screen came up and nothing else. Pulled battery and tried...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron wont go past logo screen

My laptop wont boot properly, whenever i turn it on it gets stuck at the logo screen. It will load for a bit, then the screen goes black for a few sec...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2016 by
Aidan

Sony vaio laptop keyboard stopped working

Laptop keyboard stopped working out of the blue. I reset computer, tried an external keyboard and nothing worked. Any ideas.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Dell laptop, starts windows then screen goes black.

Hello, I have a DELL LATITUDE E6410, and at about 9pm yesterday, it wouldn't run correctly. I had been using a few hours earlier and decided to not ...

xpcman

Laptop is not getting on

Hello, my dell.inspiron laptop is not getting on. while pressing the power key the notification light (led light ) is getting on. but the laptop...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard not working properly

hello... im vijayakumar my laptop keyboard not working properly (u,i,o,p,j,k,l,n,m,;,) but press function key and touch keys properly working ho...

xpcman

Laptop won't turn back on

Hello, my laptop abruptly shut off while playing a game. It has done this a couple of times but now it will not turn back on. Its a Toshiba qosmi...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2016 by
sayzor

Mouse and touch pad not working

Hello, I am santosh kumar having a laptop of sony vaio model no vpceh2bgn. I am using windows 10. my mouse and touch pad are not working when the ch...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 3542 not starting

Hello, my dell inspiron 3542 is not starting. When I tap button, the led just starts blinking but nothing comes on the monitor. What should i do...

KY_WD  

Laptop not turning on

I open my compaq presario c700 laptop all screws for cleaning and I not touched any other parts but after assembly it's not turning on , power button...

KY_WD  

Laptop will not power on.

Solved

Hello, My husband cut the power cord with a recliner. The cord sparked and we have no power. I ordered a new cord, still no power. The light is ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2016 by
KY_WD  

Inspiron laptop doesn't show any power

Hello, Hi, my Inspiron laptop doesn't show any power even though it has a power cord with voltage coming through it. It doesn't start up at all, n...

Ambucias

Pc automatically shutdown while gaming

hay i am using dell inspiron 15r 3521 . my laptop got heated very quickly while gaming and than automatically shutdown and pc fan also sounds a lot w...

R2D2_WD  

Unable to find operating system

Hello, I was trying to fix a keyboard problem that some of the keys where not working. I removed the battery, reinstalled the battery , and held...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Fujitsu a514 won't turn on properly

Hello, Laptop suddenly turned off and now won't turn on. When I press the power button the light comes on but nothing else happens, and it won't eve...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Macbook keys are not working

Hello, I have an older computer, one whose keyboard is ATTACHED, and some of the keys aren't working. I tried taking them off and cleaning them, bu...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2016 by
Casy

Lenova thinkpad x240 won't turn on if you push the push button

Solved

Hello, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad X240. It works normally but unfortunately, it does not turn on. I do not see any physical damage in the system. ...

27 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2016 by
ali palickandi

Dell mini inspiration 1018 forgot my password

Closed

Hello, How do I reset my Dell mini inspiration 1018 and I forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

Laptop not booting .

Hello, I have an Asus tp500la amd it's not booting . I sent it to Asus in the warrenty but it got a cracked screen during the shipping or in Asus fa...

R2D2_WD  

Copying movies from laptop to mobile phones

Hello, my movies work well in the laptop but once i copy to sd card and insert in the phone i cant even see the files Configuration: Windows 7 ...

R2D2_WD  

Dell latitude d630 does not boot

Hello, Dell latitude d630 can't power on, and when u press the button it shows a little light and it won't come up, please I need help with it. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Wifi not working on my laptop

Hello, My laptop model is Dell inspiron 1545.i have some problem in using WiFi it shows not connected but in my phone WiFi connected.kindly help ...

xpcman

Laptop instead of letters, they come up with this: 1q, 2w,3e,

Hello, my HP laptop is having a kind of problem when I type letters such as Q,W,E,R,U,I,O and P in the Microsoft word. Instead of letters, they come...

xpcman

My laptop isn't working

So I have a hp pro book laptop and I was on the Internet and I went this website, I was attempting to leave it, but it redirected me to another websit...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2016 by
KY_WD  

What causes a black screen on laptops after starter up

Hello, What causes a black screen on laptops after starter up? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Dell insprion laptop not turning on

Hello, Pls I need help with my dell insprion laptop, it does not turn on at all, when u press the on button it shows a little light and it won't tur...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Automatic moving of touchpad

Hello, Hi I am using dell laptop d630 lattitude. Since few hours it not working properly. When i touch on any icon the highlighted area around m...

Ambucias

No sound from the laptop

hi No sound from the laptop at all. not from headfone or the speakers

xpcman

Hp pavilion tx 2000 trips off immediately showing hp logo.

Hello, My HP Pavilion tx 2000 trips off immediately showing HP logo. Kindly advice me on what to do about it. Configuration: Windows 8 / Int...

xpcman

Hp 250 screen blank while laptop is blank

Hello, I'm having two Hp 250 laptops they had same problem in a same week the screen becomes blank while the laptop is switched on what could be the c...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
KY_WD  

Free

Closed

how to get free apps or programs on my laptop

BunoCS

Dell inspiron laptop suddenly stopped booting

Hi ! my dell inspiron laptop suddenly stopped. it cant pass dell splash screen. Dell splash screen repeating but cant go to boot strap or window/desk...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop password protected - how to format

Closed

Hello, So we have a laptop with a rat connected to my husband abroad. Recently he set up a rat pass for our laptop because our kids always play with...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Power light blinks once after dropping

I have a acer laptop which I have dropped. When I plug in power supply charge light is normal but when I try to turn on power light will blink once a...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

My samsung r540 turns on then after a couple seconds it turns of

Please help my laptop turns on then right off

4 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

No display, but booting up correctly

Solved

Hello, I'm a user of acer laptop. I was playing a pc game, suddenly my laptop was hanged. then I shut down my laptop forcly by the button. but n...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
Sumon shahadat
Results 2301 - 2350 out of a total of 8,222