The discussions

Dell inspiron 15-3531 turns off and wont turn on unless i remove

Hello, my name is Robert and i bought a dell inspiron 15-3531 about a year and a half ago and it worked great for the first year but then it started ...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Screen is black

Hello, my dell latitude e5530 will power on but screen is black any idea how to fix it Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2016 by
freedomanish

Laptop auto off

Hello, my laptop is hp core i3 modle.it is two years.I changed the batry.when I work it auto off.but when I conect to charger after work it not ...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiring 15 3000 series not turning on

Hi, My laptop is not turning ON. Battery is there. Also tried with plugging in the charger. Still not turning on. No sound is coming. At first beep...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2016 by
Sss

Headphones not working

Hello, I tried to see if enabling it from my Audio manager would work. But the headphones won't show up at the list. I don't think it's the earpho...

Ambucias

Pc won't boot in any mode /win7 installation dvd ] + bsodeath

Hello everyone , So , one day I was watching a youtube video and suddenly the laptop froze. I restarted and got this error message "Error loading o...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop not starting

Hello, My dell inspiron E 1705 is not starting...when i press first time power button my lappy show only first screen....and again again this happen...

R2D2_WD  

Compaq laptop

Hello, My compaq windows 7 laptop won't go past start or find start problem how do i fix it? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

R2D2_WD  

Update

Hello, i have a lenovo g585 that was reset and when i restarted it to updat it went failure to config windows update reverting changes but kept that m...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

How do i get my dell inspiron 5545 to boot up ?

Hello, I woke up to turn my Dell Inspiron 5545 laptop and found that it showed the Dell logo, but a blank screen with a white cursor arrow. None ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire es 15

hello, please i have a problem with my laptop acer aspire es 15 (amd). the left and right clicks are not working. what do i do?

xpcman

Hibernation

Solved

Hello, My laptop never wanted to go on this whole morning, it was just saying please wait for hours. So I press almost every button on it ..switch...

xpcman

Hardware

Closed

i want to know more about laptops

BunoCS

Audio problem

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop and a aoc monitor the problem is when i am play games on my pc and i use Skype at the same time the Skype Sound is go...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2016 by
William

My laptop doesnt start

Hello, After i press the swich on button in my lap, my lap starts and asks for my password. After i have entered it and pressed enter.. My lap get o...

R2D2_WD  

Sony vaio vgn-ns10e

Hello, My sony vaio after showing the sony mark it shows 2 dots on the screen and before showing the windows loading screen it shows black what shou...

R2D2_WD  

Built in mouse and keyboard won't respond

hi there the my built in keyboard and touch pad on my hp laptop have just stopped responding. I think it's due to a virus how can I fix the problem?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

I open an app on my dell laptop is makes a black screen

Hi everyone, every time I open an app on my laptop ex. (calculator, skype, music player, calendar, clocks, etc.) the app opens but does not load, my b...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba satellite laptop

I need help factory resetting my laptop? Please!!?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Plug my charger in to the laptop house electricity goes off

Hello, I have some major power issues with my laptop.I have Acer 5755 Aspire series. My problem is when I plug my charger in to the laptop and turn...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite c655

Hello, my Toshiba laptop satellite C655 turns on but then the screen blinks and goes of again. any help offered would be very much appreciated.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2016 by
KY_WD  

Connect broken screen laptop to external monitor

Hello, I have a broken screen laptop model HP Pavilion 14-043TU, and wish to recover my file. Please show me how can I connect it to an external mo...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2016 by
Dunamis-Rhema

Can you hook up a keyboard to a laptop

Hello, Can you hook up a keyboard to a laptop. The kind that is hooked up to a computer Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

My sony vio laptop is not turning on what can be the cause

Hello, my sony vio laptop is not turning on wat can cause it

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop frozen

My Acer laptop is frozen on the password screen and the mouse will move but it won't let my click on or pressed anything I've tried cutting it on and ...

R2D2_WD  

My hp pavilion g4 can't turn on

Hello, I did as your suggestion 1,2,3,4.But my laptop still doesn't turn on.Please help.How to do?

R2D2_WD  

Restarting problems

my laptop is restating many time with the problem of a hardware and software...plz help me

Mark_Wales

Notebook dell pressing start button nothing happens

Hi, I have dell inspirion series 3000 11, when I pressing start button nothing happens try everything and nothing Joanna

6 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
Joannamarek

Laptop just turn off and cannot turn it on

Hello, I actually have a laptop hp dv6000 and it doesnt have a battery . I was able to turn it on a first but it went off . Power cable is conn...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
KY_WD  

Dell laptop screen getting blank

Hello My Dell laptop screen getting blank once login. Dell inspiring N4010 model Number and using windows 7. Please help

Mark_Wales

Sony vaio

Hello, a friend borrowed laptop and installed win vista now my laptop doesn't work, I tried restore options but only shows vista, is there another way...

R2D2_WD  

Typing numbers instead of letters.

Hello, My HP 15 is typing numbers I stead of letters. This is the second computer since August. I really don't want to take another one back. Please...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Laptop is not working when i unplugged the laptop

Hello, My HP laptop is not working when i unplugged the laptop from the charger Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

My pc won't start!

Hello, I am not able to log in my laptop since a few days, the last moment I was working on it, I was downloading a game from gametop.com and meanwhil...

Ambucias

Toshiba recovery

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite c675. I upgraded to Windows 10 when Microsoft was offering the free upgrade, and have been having issues with t...

xpcman

How to kill shortcut virus in laptop?

How to kill shortcut virus in laptop

xpcman

My acer laptop is not turning on

Hello, My acer laptop is not turning on. I need help. Anyhow I've to open it. Maybe because of viruses in it but I really need to open it. I hold th...

Munawar84

I have a problem with my laptop keyboard dell 5537

Hello, some words on my keyboard can not work an example((R_T_V) AND ((T_G_H) like that ple help !

5 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Bleep noise

i have acer laptop and this morning it was bleeping when i put the charger in or out it just bleep only 1 little light on nothing else, this is my co...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba mouse trick

Thanks for the tip re: Toshiba laptop cursor failure. I have to admit, read the solution and can't understand how holding a power button on a comp...

xpcman

Laptop unable to turn on and charge battery

Hello, my acer laptop ,was turn off itself,then it was unable to turn ON and i can't charge battery .how can fix it thanks Configuration: Wind...

KY_WD  

Toshiba z20t-b black screen

Solved

Hello, I have a toshiba z20t-b and I can turn on my laptop and sign in. But after that I get a black screen is there anything I can do to fix this ...

KY_WD  

Sony vaio

Hello, What to so if system disabled comes on screen? Little brothers can be spiteful. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

R2D2_WD  

Light flash and then off

Hello, I watched a movie with my baby and I went out to prepare a food of my baby and I went back and I saw laptop doesn't display it's screen,and I...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 7548 not starting

Hello, My laptop dell inspiron 7548 is not starting . when i turn it on i am seeing the dell logo but it is not getting processed further. My batter...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

My laptop keeps turning off when using

Hello, My laptop keeps turning off when using. It's about 5 years old. Lenovo, no battery. Just had it formatted. After I had it formatted, it sta...

xpcman

Laptop toshiba satelite pro l650 stuck on "leading innovation"

Hello anyone, My Laptop Toshiba Satelite Pro L650 left on hibernate over night then would not boot. It was showing just black screen then, after rem...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
CostelinoN

Hp elitebook not booting up

Solved

Yesterday at 6:30 A.M. I tried to boot up my laptop and all I was greeted to was a black screen. I don't know the model number of my laptop, but I kno...

R2D2_WD  

Keyboard not properly working

Solved

Hello, hi guys,, i need some help here,, my laptop lg ad410-g.adwee2 has keyboard problem,, when 1 press number 1 then 01 comes up and sometimes /...

Ambucias

Cannot boot computer for windows xp

I cannot boot computer for windows xp not able to restore or in safe mode or at prompt and get an corrupt message can any one help.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  
Results 2001 - 2050 out of a total of 8,222