The discussions

Laptop will not start - t3ch vex

Nothing come on, i mean no power not on battery or AC plugged in, no LED lights. i mean zero power on the system even though i rightly plugged it. i t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Password

How do I reset the password on my Gateway n214 without the discs are flash drives

Ambucias

Laptop not turn on

Hello, my la[to[ is not turn of i will try all type of start like you saying but its not start , i m open my laptop and check the power is c...

KY_WD  

Acer aspire e15 laptop black screen.

I have an Acer Aspire E15 laptop. The problem is that I let my laptop charge overnight and then this morning the screen is black. The blue lights will...

KY_WD  

Laptop screen got blank

Hello, my laptop screen got blank. (Dell xps). The fan is on but only screen is blank. I tried every method but it didn't work out. Please help me fix...

KY_WD  

Mouse

Hello, my mouse cn not synch with Acer v5-591 i have tried different method but still have same problem. it worked on the other laptob but for new o...

Mr_Majola

Aspire v5-552pg-x809 automatic repair, then click on restore

Hello, I get stuck on the ACER explore beyond limits screen. I reboot, receive message stating Automatic repair, then click on restore. Brings me ba...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell xps laoptop showing black screen after turn on

Hello, my laptop was working fine and suddenly the problem started that it showed black screen after a few minutes of turning it on...this probl...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop speakers are not working and its making cracking noise

Hello, My Asus laptop speakers stopped working suddenly and started making cracking sounds always and it isn't stopping at all and when I try to pla...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
Manu

Gateway laptop wont boot but power led indicator os on

Hi Can anyone help me. I have a gateway nv series laptop. Sometimes it turns on properly.sometimes it doesnt but the power led indicator and fan is o...

xpcman

Hp 15-p030nr beats special edition laptop windows 10

Hello, All of a sudden my keyboard stopped typing at all. I couldnt even get the onscreen keyboard to type to enter my password to login. Finally af...

xpcman

Laptop stop working

Hello, My laptop turn off and won't turn back on, I try to clean the USB port while it was on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

KY_WD  

No sound

Hello, could someone help me please? about some days ago my audio suddenly became staticy so I decided to uninstall both audio devices on my acer asp...

Mr_Majola

Laptop wont turn on.

Solved/Closed

Hello, So, during class, i was on my laptop when a friend was asking if she could charge her cellular phone using my laptop, so i agreed, but when i...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
bembem

2 in 1 computer saying hibernating and can't get it off

Solved

Hello I have an Asus tablet and laptop in one computer and it's been saying hibernating for the past week and I can't get it off or do anything sense ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
Brittany

Dropped laptop says no bootable devise

Help! While I was using my friend's Acer laptop the table toppled over and the laptop fell to the floor. When I try turn it back on, the message on th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
swalmsley

Asia laptop when switch on only get black screen with cursor

Hello, my Asus laptop when switch on only get black screen with cursor and cmd exe error message please help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9....

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Bluetooth

Hello, My laptop Elitebook 8540p doesn't have a working Bluetooth and the only trace of Bluetooth is in the device manager>Bluetooth USB> BROADCOM B...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
Eltoxn

Laptop freezes when playing games

HELP. I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5240 15.6 Inch Laptop Running the new Windows 10 anniversary addition (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD). I am ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
kmi187

Toshiba error code oxcoooo225

Hello, one of my lap tops needs to recover code oxcoooo225 Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 48.0

5 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Cloudbook 14 will not boot

Hello, My acer Intel, aspire one cloudbook 14 won't load pass the acer logo screen it just goes there turns black then keeps doing that over again t...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba(missing network drivers)

Please help, I have win 7 on laptop and apparently the network drivers are missing. Went to manufacturers website to try and download the drivers but ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
Chris

Laptop black screen

Hello, i have dell laptop when i start power batton after dell logo my laptop screen get black what is problem with my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Brand new acer laptop

Hello, So I just bought a new Acer laptop and I plug the charger in, turn on the power button but my screen is just blank. How do I fix this? C...

BrianGreen

Sup

Closed

do you want to talk

Ambucias

Acer laptop will not turn on

Hello, my acer computer won't tern on i pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and it still doesn't do any thing. i tried F12 to it still dose nothing. i thi...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
BrianGreen

My microsoft password

Hello, i cannot open my laptop because i forgot my microsoft password then it block because i tried wrong password many times

ac3mark

Cleaning up files and folders t make the laptop start fast.

My dearest all members an non-members, i am facing difficulty of speed in my laptop which is an I3 FUJITSU. Can anyone guide me to get my laptop go fa...

Ambucias

Acer aspire laptop some keys do not work

Hello, Some of the letters on my keyboard do not work/type. I have an Acer Aspire w/ windows 10. How do I get them to work? thanks Configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
sophiasmith

Shift and ctrl keys on my toshiba laptop is not working

Hello, Hi the shift and ctrl keys on my toshiba laptop is not working. what can i do. thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2016 by
Markkeri

Can't connect hdmi cable

Hello, I can't connect the hdmi cable to my laptop. When I go to screen resolution and want to connect to the second display it only shows me one. I c...

Markkeri

Windows 8.1 laptop crashed and went black

my Windows 8.1 laptop crashed. When i turned it back on it showed black. I restarted it at least three times and it still shows black

Ambucias

Laptop not working

Hello, my laptop is not working formated hard disk but not working insert new hard disk but not working Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox ...

KY_WD  

Lights on but laptop off !!!

Hello! I have a hp laptop probook6550b.It had been never done a problem.It was working very well a few days before .But now when i on it its lights r ...

Ambucias

I m not use that foon and that number can i give a ander number

i m not use that number and foon again for my google account can i give a new number

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost power during factory reset. now laptop wont boot. help !!!!

Hello, I was in the process of restoring my Toshiba laptop back to "out of the box factory settings" and my power at my house went out and the batte...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron battery problem

Hello, I have left my dell inspiron lap charge for 1day without noticing. It didn't start when I switched on. Later when I plugged my charger agai...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 17r screen won't appear on the tv

Hello, So, I just got this laptop from my friend, because the screen is broken. He had it hooked up to his TV and he reset it back to factory for ...

xpcman

Some keys on lenovo keyboard not working

Hello, I have a lenovo ideapad and some of my keys like 'c', 'm', 'v' and enter key are not working. Can you please help. Thank you Config...

xpcman

Hardware problem or fails to connect to device hardware

My i have dell latitude e6500,when i press the power button it start's and appears dell logo and it show windows boot manager and advice to select the...

xpcman

Dell laptop not booting

Uploaded the latest Microsoft updates yesterday. When I tried to start the laptop today a dell startup screen, then after a few minutes a message sayi...

KY_WD  

Lenovo laptop will not start....

There is not battery to remove. How do I get my laptop started? The light will not come on.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Acer mini laptop

Hello, my acer mini laptop problem when i connect power ac adopter power light once time blink then press power on botton laptop do not start.

KY_WD  

Compaq machine not powering.

Hi I have this laptop that isnt powering at all the charching LED is on but no responce to apress on the power button. kindly help

KY_WD  

Black screen dell inspiron 1545

Hello, I've read several topics about this issue, but i have another problem.The screen is black all the time.It never opens, but I can hear the boo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
KY_WD  

Wifi conection

i've problem on the wifi connection with my laptop(ASUS). it's not connected only on one spot wifi. but on other spot it's connected. the symbol conne...

WilliamDoering

Laptop keyboard

Hello, my left arrow is not working. and some times I select one thing in the screen it's my selection is moving left itself. When I watching movi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Hp g70 series laptop black screen

Solved

Hello, I have a hp G70 series laptop.. the problem with this one is that whenever I turn on the power , i get a black screen and a flashing...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
Joe

Laptop display grey

I had no clue which forum to use, so sorry in advance if I'm wrong. I shut the end of the charger cord in my Acer Aspire E15 at the top right corner ...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
bigmamaJo

Laptop suddenly shut by itself when in use and refuses to turn

Hello, My laptop went off and refuses to turn on when I am using it I removed the battery and put back again still all to no avail i Removed the ba...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
xpcman
Results 2451 - 2500 out of a total of 8,223