The discussions

Fn key is working in reverse.

Hello, I have HCl laptop,if I press fn+m it displays m, normally if I press m it displays 0. I don't know how to fix the problem please help me. ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba p50-b468. some letters are not working

hi. my laptop is toshiba p50-b468. some letters are not working. i have tried holding left shift and fn together with spacebar but did no work. help ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

In my pc memory card is not showing

Hello When I coonet cell phone to system,instead of showing SD card option, its show MTP Option , in that show they mentioned that goto andriod...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Just orange screen after encoding password

Hello, Hello, I have a problem where I cant see my desktop and it just shows an orange screen. I can still log in to my laptop, type my password...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Acer blue light on but black screen

Hello, I just moved back to Vail from TX. While listening to to spa music on my Acer, the computer just went black screen on me. I never removed t...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Lenovo thinkpad yoga not turning on

Hello, I have the same problem as this thread: https://ccm.net/forum/affich-531249-lenovo-thinkpad-won-t-turn-on ...that being I can't turn on ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Yahoo loging

please tell me what to do,. i lost my previous mobile number from that number yahoo sends the code for me to verify and to open my account but how can...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Inspiron 17 series 7000 shuts down

Hello, I'm trying to start up my new laptop and it shows the dell logo and spins for awhile and then starts shutting down. I need to use it for wor...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Cant reformat toshiba l300-170

Hello, how can i reformat my pc. help me out. toshiba satellite L300-170

xpcman

Some keys not working

Some keys on my laptop are not working please can I do?

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop doesn't respond

Hello, my lapptop doesn't response anything.When I press the power button: fan goes on, lights on the num-lock flash like it always does at the star...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 15r 35r-3521 core i3 win 8

Hello, my dell inspiron not charging & not starting. Plz provide solution. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Lenovo ideapad 100s keys not working (g,h,o,i,u,y,t,r,e,w,q)

Hello, I was on my laptop one day and I went on world of tanks then because you have to press w to move I pressed it and it didn't work so I uninstall...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Laptop screen shacking,

Hello, I have a Dell 6420 Core i5 pc, now the screen of my computer is shacking like a TV Screen (when not accessing complete signals) ,what is the ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Booting settings

Hello, I use Acer Aspire R 13, my device automatically power on immediately I open it. When am not ready to use it but want to clean it, it power ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2016 by
Fred

Laptop turn on only when battery taken out

Hello, my.lenovo.G500s.dosent.turn.on. some.times.it.turn on only.when battery.taken.out.and.charger.wire.was.in.laptop

R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop continuous boot

Hello, my acer laptob starts, then comes acer logo again and again!.... .!. what i can do muzu Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785....

R2D2_WD  

Computer build not working

Hello, I assembled my computer however the monitor says no signal. I have tried multiple monitors and no luck. The motherboard is lighting up, the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Acer laptop stays on undoing changes screen and won't boot

Solved

Hello, My Acer keeps coming up with, We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn of your computer. It stays on this screen f...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop is not switching on,even if there is power supply.

Hello, i m using asus X551MA-RCLN03 laptop.the battery is not working from few days.so i m using direct supply from plug to power my lap... ...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba boot problem

Hello, what is the problem of my toshiba satellite laptop display only the leading inovation of toshiba then off , any idea ? plz help Configurat...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop wont start

Solved

Hello, I have compaq cq40-154tu laptop.when I went to start my laptop,its ready to start and cpu fan is working for a while then shut automaticall...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2016 by
andy

Laptop screen is black after it is switch on.

Hi.. My Laptop is Dell, Windows 7 Build 7600. Everytime I switched it on the screen is black. I have tried many ways but it is still the same.. Is th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron no power

Hello, Yesterdays night I shutdown my laptop and today on my laptop but not power button on please give me solution to open laptop Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Black screen

Hello, My hp2000 laptop will not display a screen...it died out and i tried leaving it on the charger thinking it was just that dead but even afte...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

New acer predator g9 not booting

Hello, I just bought a new laptop and its not loading up. It starts, I can hear the fans bur nothing on the screen... anyone help please

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Sondre

Sony viao press f it comes ttttttttttt

Hello If I press f it comes ttttttttttt.. With several buttons kindly need ur help , Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Left ctrl is not working

Hello, Left ctrl of asus laptop is not working like ctrl a, c, x, v, b, u etc.. However, the right ctrl is working fine. Please advise. Thank you ...

xpcman

Dell laptop not turning on

Hello, I had paused YouTube to make my bed and left my laptop running and the screen went blank, thinking it had went into sleep mode i tried to boo...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Morgan robertson

Lenovo won't turn on

Hello, I have a lenovo think pad. Last night it turned off and won't turn back on. The LED light comes on around 3 times and back off. I took the ba...

R2D2_WD  

Dell inspiron screen is going blank

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL INSPIRON. It is turning on and then the screen is going blank after showing the windows logo. My laptop was running...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard keys

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop my space ,backspace and enter key is not working .but if you try with the combination of any of these keys ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
JuliaMontes

Laptop won't boot up

Hello, We have a Dell Inspirin 15R laptop. When we turn it on the Dell logo comes up, then we get the little circling icon on the screen. But it...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
JudyB

Dell forgot password

Closed

Hello, I have a computer that I forgot the password to so i reset it now all I get is a blank screen with flashing little line Configuration: i...

Ambucias

Screen won't display everything..

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop with a 15.6" Touch Screen and Windows 10 and I've run into a problem. My screen won't display an...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop is not starting

Hello my laptop is not starting.even the led shows complitely nothing.i tried to change the lithium battery,to kno avail.itried to hold the on baton f...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop keyboard isn't working ...please help!!

Hello, I am having issues with my keyboard on my Toshiba laptop. The caps lock, shift, A, Z,X,C,V, B, N, M , and Arrows are not not working! The n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Acer laptop won't start

Solved

Help! My Acer laptop won't start. I plug the power and the blue light for battery is on. I press the start button et nothimg happens: no fan, no nois...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
Sahithya

Suddenly my lenevo laptop died

Hello, Unfortunately I did not see battery charging it went to down, and when I connect charger it was not showing charging signal. Please pr...

KY_WD  

Won't turn on

Hello, My laptop sometimes randomly shuts down and I can start it up again but it keeps doing it. I tried to turn it on this morning for school and ...

ShadowDragon2016

Laptop black screen with cursor

Hello, i have dell i5 inspiron 15R laptop when i start my laptop after booting logo it shows black sceen with cursor how i can slove it Config...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Screen fades out

Hello, My laptop goes on and then suddenly the screen starts fading out. It looks like little dots start forming on the screen and then it goes dead...

xpcman

Hp laptop hybernating

it's only hybernating my HP lap-top last 3 days and I made hard reset it. but the problem is still with. pls give me a proper answer. thank u

R2D2_WD  

Dell won't boot

Hello, My dell inspiron won't boot up says need recovery tools. F11 and fn does nothing Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

R2D2_WD  

What could be the reason that laptop is getting shutdown on auto

Hello, I have a Lenovo Z560 which is 3 years old. As I searched on internet and came to know it can be due to overheating but I can see my...

36 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2016 by
nikspandya

Acer aspire r11 won't boost past the acer screen

Hello, My computer won't boost past the acer screen fades to black and brings it up again I'm so lost pls help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

No bootable device -

Hello, I have a message on my screen which reads No bootable device - Please restart system Help please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53....

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
KY_WD  

Presario 2100

Hello, My Presario 2100 won't turn on. I'll hit the power button and something will pop up on the screen but it's to dark to read it and then it'll ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard problem

Hello My laptop keyboard is typing -9 when I type only 9 and when I click left arrow key its automatically type -. I think it is some kind of butt...

Ambucias

Tried all the steps but it won't turn on

Hello, I have tried All the steps but my laptop won't turn on what's could be the problem Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias
Results 2201 - 2250 out of a total of 8,222