The discussions

My acer laptop is not booting

Hello, Am dare, this evening i still use my system to do my normal activites, but in the night try to on it but it not coming up, have remove the ba...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

How to restore my dell mini laptop with a wireless keyboard

how to restore my dell mini laptop with a wireless keyboard

xpcman

Laptop won't go to login screen

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 and when I turn it on it only show a dell logo and that's it, it's just stuck there, no loading signal or anyt...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop will not boot

Hello, I have gateway NV4400w cannot switch on when I put power into laptop sometimes battery led on when I switch on my laptop it's become off and th...

xpcman

Acer v3-331 stuck on start up screen

Hello, My acer V3-331 is stuck on the first start up screen with the "acer explore beyond limits" text. Bios still works, but that's not much of...

BrianGreen

Laptop keys

Hello, some of my laptop keys have stopped working and instead of ythe letter the number lock key lights up?? Can anyone help I have just cancelled th...

xpcman

Keys not working

Hello, i have a keys on my dell inspiron 15 3000 series laptop that have stopped working specially q w e r u i o p 3 4 8 + - F1 and F2 and sometim...

xpcman

Memory configurations

Hello people, Its a long time since I came here last, but I know you are all just as willing to help an old fuddy-duddy as you have always been. ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2016 by
BrianGreen

Connect to monitor using hdmi to dvi cable works sometimes

Hello, I have my laptop hooked up to two monitors, one via VGA to VGA cable and the other HDMI to DVI cable. It currently isn't working (but was ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2016 by
carollolo

Acer aspire won't boot, tried fixes

Hello, Son's Acer aspire will not boot. I tried power draining by unplugging ram and backup battery, still only get Acer logo for 5 secs then it tr...

xpcman

Headphone jack problem on hp laptop

Hello, I'm noticing my headphones have recently started to not work on my HP Pavilion Laptop. The laptop uses Windows 10, pre-installed. Anyhow, ...

kieferschild

Laptop b,n, space bar,arrow keys are not working

Hello, my lenovo g400 laptop b,n, space bar,arrow keys are not working. i use on screen key board to type my concern. please help me. i done doi...

Ambucias

Unable to load safe mode

Hello, I am trying hard to enter into safe mode.Tried few options,pressing F8 exactly after F2 option disappears and also long pressing while it a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Windows blue screen while formatting stop: 0x000000f4

Solved

I have this DELL LATITUDE D 505 When formatting it gives an error of Blue Screen Anyone to help me with this issue

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron screen showing nothing!!

Hi I need help. My dell inspiron 15 3537 is not working I almost tryed everything It is only showing that power on and connected to charging no...

Ambucias

Finished updating windows and the sound is working well

Solved

Hello, thanks so much, your suggestion work very well for me. i just finish updating my windows and the sound is working well, before i was thinki...

Ambucias

Brand new toshiba laptop shows black screen when started.

Solved

Hello, Hey there....i recently bought a toshiba satellite l50 c. Wen i powered it on , it powers up but the screen is black with screen lights on....

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2016 by
carollolo

Change the language setting of my dell laptop

Hello, How can I change the language setting of my dell laptop from arabic to english. Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2016 by
BbJampottt

Some key nt working like m,d ,z,a,m ,x,p

Hello, ples help mw Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 48.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Asking for serial number

Would you mind to give the serial number for the Nero6614 because it ask for it and I don't know. Without serial number the installation won't be comp...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have entered on hp laptop keyboard press 7 and 5, press 7 he taken 7n and press 5 he taken 5b. what the problem in my laptop keyboard and ...

Ambucias

Computer is not running

Hello, my computer light is yellow colar, but not turns on. pls tell me what should i do? thanks Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

ac3mark

Toshiba boot up.

Hello all, I have a toshiba laptop thats having trouble booting up. When it initally starts up it asks me to start windows normally or run safe ...

ac3mark

Things on dvd won't show on my screen if i insert a disc.

Hello, The DVD/CD drive of my laptop is working, and when i put it back in, it always says insert a disc. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51...

Ambucias

Space bar and arrow keys are not working

Hello, I am using Lenovo G 510. Space bar and arrow keys(except the up arrow) have suddenly stopped working. Can someone fix this?? C...

Ambucias

Shut down not relaunching

Hello, Yesterday I as playing fifa on my laptop while it got shut down and until now i m trying to launch t it isn't tried the way listed above but ...

plm11qaz

Mousepad not working

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop that does not have the function keys so cannot use the ctrl f5 option to fix the mousepad failure - any other suggest...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Lenovo laptop 80e5 keyboard problems

Hello, how do I get my lenovo laptop 80E5 to print letters,It's a brand new one and I've set it up and closed it down,now it's asking for my password,...

xpcman

Problem in laptop

Hello, i got a new acer e 15 laptop . but m facing a problem in it. when ever i try to copy or paste n click right touch pad key it shows loading ...

ac3mark

Acer aspire v5-473p keyboard : control keys not working

Hello, I've had this problem for awhile now on my laptop. I have tried system restores, restarts, and nothing seems to help. The problem is that s...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2016 by
Ryan

Laptop no display

Hello, Hi guys, when I switch on my lappy, it goes blank screen, lappy is starting fine. When I remove power adapter it's not getting switched on,...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2016 by
KY_WD  

No display

Hello, after trouble shooting my laptop and i have check the ram and every is okay and did not display what can i do? Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

Mini laptop

Hello, I log out my laptop as usual . switched the laptop on the next day but the screen is just flashing the name of the make "lenovo" .its a leno...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2016 by
endkenny

Headphone problem

Hello, I have a new laptop for a month or so, with Windows 8 , it works well. Suddenly my headphone socket is not working- when I put headphones or ...

Naina

Trying to get laptop to work on tv

Hello, i am trying to get my laptop screen to work on my tv, i am using a hdmi cable do i need anything else or what do i need to do? i have p...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2016 by
Synix13

Laptop wont start up

Hello, I have had my compact cq61 laptop for awhile it has overheating problems but now I woke up and its screen is blank when I try powering it...

xpcman

I didnt get bios setup error is bootmgr is missing

Hello, iam using goverment laptop hasee I didnt get bios setup error is bootmgr is missing Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

xpcman

Acer one 14 not opening!!

Hello, Please help me, my laptop wont on!!!! When i plug the power adapter, there's no light coming out, i can't power on it!!!! Please help me!...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Dvd player will not read

Hello, well my little brother just finished the primary school and his teacher gave him a dvd with his best moments at school.He gave me it and I pu...

KY_WD  

Laptop not starting

Hello, Please, I have this problem with my HP laptop. Some Months ago, it ran into the blue screen of death but I was managing it by booting with...

KY_WD  

Toshiba laptop won't start after the battery ran out

Hello, My toshiba laptop won't start up after the battery ran out , the screen is black and only f12 button shows up Configuration: iPad / S...

ac3mark

Deleted stuff now it won't start

I deleted stuff on my laptop. Now it won't start. Says it will boot but won't. Took battery out nothing.

Ambucias

White loading bar on toshiba laptop

Solved

So I haven't used my Toshiba laptop in forever and I decided that I should just see if it worked. It seems fine other than a white loading bar that co...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop automatically shuts down

Hello my pc automatically shut downs when i am working i need an answer to do i am woorried Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.75

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

How toi reboot a dell inspiron laptop

Hello, how do I reboot a Dell inspiron laptop? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron n5110 beeps 7 times continuously

My dell beeps 7 times continuously after pushing on button. The fan also runs but nothing else. Could anyone please advise of how i could reboot it, ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

No sound when connecting laptop to sony bravia tv

Hello, i connected my lenovo laptop to my sony bravia TV using a vga HDMI cable and a separate audio cable for sound. Im getting video but no audi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

My pc shuts off suddenly

Hello, i have an hp laptop and the couple past mounths i used it in a normal wayy but these days it shuts off when my batttery is at half and when...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite reset to factory setting

Hello, I want to give my computer to my daughter and strip it down to original everything can you help? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.27...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron not starting

Hello, Can anyone tell me the solution my dell Inspiron is not starting up..it is showing charging indicator but is not starting up when i m pressin...

xpcman
Results 2701 - 2750 out of a total of 8,220