The discussions

Man at work in laptop keybord

Hello, I have Lenovo 3000 g430. I have a big problem in my laptop's keybord. n=6n, b=5b etc please help me and solved my problem. Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Dell inspiron 1545, laptop

Hello, I am the main administrator and i have forgotten the password. Is there a way i can unlock the laptop with out having the hard drive r...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

New power cord, still cant move my laptop...

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, just over a year old. Last week my power cord developed a bubble in it and since I didn't realize it wasn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Dell laptop wireless not working...

Hello, For those of you who are still trying to solve your wireless issues try this....Go to Control Panel and double click on Wireless Configurat...

Wandful

Sound not working on laptop

I need help. My sound on my laptop is not working. It even says Working Correctly even tho it isn't. The sound is not low or muted. Please help!

little.jay60

No sound from my laptop hp dv5-1235dx

Hello, I connected my laptop to my tv and now my laptop speakers wont work. I attempting going back to the Sound control panel but the laptop speaker...

little.jay60

Laptop turns off suddenly

Hello, I have Sony Viao...It turns off when I copy big files from Data card, when I start internet, when I play HD movies, when I fast forward the m...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
sdyema

Laptop

Hello, I'm having a laptop in the house and whenever i put a cd in the cd rom, it does not open.What will be the course. Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

My laptop won't boot up

Hi, My laptop is an acer, and when it shuts down, it will start up, but only makes it to the configuration screen, then it goes black and won't do ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
toubib32

Laptop is black only shows mouse what do i do

Hello One day i turn my computer on and then turn off and when i came back to use it that night the it says and error and it loads up to where i put ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Laptop

i neeed help please okay idk wat happened that i turned my laptop off to use the next day & then i normally turn it on and reach the choose an id user...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
VeeGirly:)

Laptop

hello im getting a alianware laptop my problem is that i dont no if roblox works on it

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Laptop will not boot

Hello, I have an IBM ThinkPad R51 and it just recently it stopped working. It was working fine and then the screen froze. I did a hard reboot but it d...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
Technical one

Mousepad of laptop not working

Hello, I have a sony laptop initially my keyboard was not working ..wem i did the cleaning n sc anning it started working but now i have another pr...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Msi vr601 laptop recovery

Hello, I, have a MSI VR601 Laptop. I had recovered it with the disk, and now I need to redo it. I can not find the disk. How can I reset it to facto...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Laptop wont start

Hello, my laptop stoped working a few weeks back , its a fujitsu siemens amilo li1705. When I press the start button then the went starts working and...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Synister

Laptop not working

Hello, i have a sony laptop whenever i type it works but if i try it very hard agn n agn it works n den it stops working..i have run the virus sof...

little.jay60

How can i save pics from camera to laptop

Hello, i have a HP Photosmart camera and i am able to view the pics on the laptop while the camera is connected but im having trouble figuring out how...

little.jay60

Dvd-rw in laptop not reading

Hello, I just recently brought this laptop back from the dead by browsing these forums late last night and got it working. It had once belonged to my...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
cdmiller6770

Dell laptop

Hello, i have a dell laptop and i cant get it to read discs. but when it does read them after a very long period of time it says the disc is blank i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Toshiba laptop turning off

Hello, I have a 1 year old Toshiba laptop that keeps turning off the last 2 weeks. Sometimes it happens immediately and sometimes after a few minute...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop power cord broken

Hello, Earlier today my laptop's power adapter stopped working, after a bit of investigation I noticed the problem. It wasn't with the adapter itse...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Mdog

Dell inspiron laptop.unresponsive buttons

Hello, i recently reformatted my laptop and found that my wireless button, battery button, and touchpad button have all become unresponsive. is there...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop help

Hello, I am usually good with computers, but I can't seem to figure out this problem. My computer will startup, but after the Windows Logo pops up i...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop

Hello, i dropped my laptop and now it turns on but when it get to the log in screen nothing comes up it just stays all blue how do i fix that ? ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop freezes

Hello, I am also facing the same problem with my dell inspiron laptop...it freezes when connected to AC charge...while it works fine on battery.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

My dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hou

Hello, my dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hours what should i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Dell laptop does not recgonize external drive

Hello, My dell laptop does not recognize my external drive. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Laptop will not power on

Hello, I have a Dell Studio 1535 laptop and it will not power on. I push the power button and nothing happens. When I plug the power adapter in ...

ash_perez01

Connecting laptop to tv, audio problems

Hello, i recently bought a hdmi cable for my compaq laptop to use with my tv, however i could not get audio with it so i got a basic rca audio...

ash_perez01

Hp laptop turn dark/dim

What is the causes of this problem?my screen just turn dark/dim for no reason. i just plug the charger cord to charge it and all of a sudden it turn d...

dist.urbd

Hp 550 laptop my sreen just turn dark

Hello, hp 550 laptop my sreen just turn dark for no reason..what is the causes or how can i fix it?any suggestion or advise. need help.. thanks C...

dist.urbd

Why is there no sound coming from my laptop?

Hello, i have an HP laptop, and one day i turned on the laptop and the sound stopped working, though it was perfect not even ten hours before. Ther...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

How can i use internet on laptop using gprs?

Hello, I'm Karthik. I've Nokia 5800 xpressmusic phone and I've enabled GPRS on it. Now, how do I use this GPRS on my phone to browse on my lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop wont boot

Hello, i have a E-SYSTEM 3083 M.380 1.6GHZ 512MB 40GB DVD+/-RW WIinXP. recently i tried turning it up but the hard hard disk LED would not light and...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
mrrigga

How to watch a movie from laptop to tv?

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop and I want to watch a show from the laptop and connect it to to my Sony plasma so my family can watch it too... and ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
key

Display video from direct tv box to laptop

Hello, How do I display video from a direct tv box to my dell inspiron laptop Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Formatting laptop, need help..

how do i change my bios set up? i only have four tabs on aptio utility setup..i can't find those SATA..pLease heLp..

closeup22

My toshiba laptop is not working

Hello, It turns on but a black screen with options comes up. I have 4 options to start windows in. No matter which one I choose it goes to the lo...

closeup22

Dell insprion laptop drivers15r

Hello, hi this is harish i buy a new inspiron 15R but thay not give drivers so i will search in internet but that drivers r not supported for this ,an...

dist.urbd

Lenovo laptop not charging but runs on bty

Hello, I HAVE A LENOVO LAPTOP 3000 SERIES. WHEN THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED INTO THE AC SOCKET MAINS, IT DOES NOT CHARGE THE BTY OF THE LAPTOP AS THE ...

ash_perez01

Laptop speakers problem

Hello, am having a problem with my ibm a31 laptop, the right speakers plays and not the left one i have installed the correct drivers and still no...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
michelsmith

Laptop becomes very hot....

Hello, I have a dell studio 15 laptop. Recently my laptop temperature has started rising abruptly. I think that it becomes very hot b'cos a lot of...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Connection to laptop

Hello, my laptop is not recognised my sansa clip mp3player.i have window explorer 8.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
toubib32

Laptop issues

Hello, my laptop is 9 years old. I connected to talk talk broadband and everthing seemed fine. I downloaded AVG basic one as antivirus but in a fe...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Turning laptop into tv

Hello, I have an HP Pavillion and would like to see TV on this, how can I do it? In the instructions it says that it is ready to be converted on ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

My laptop continue keeps w key pressed

Closed

Hello Sir, I am having sony viao laptop. there is problem with w key. sumtimes w key automatically get pressed and whenever I open any application s...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Hcl laptop mother drivers

Hello, i have lost my laptop notebook p38 mother board cd kindly send me all driver of this model Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

My laptop wont make a sound

Hello, im using windows seven and suddenly my laptop wont make any sound i tried the icon at the taskbar and it stoped working and crashed..could any...

closeup22

Audio for laptop only affected when logged on

I recently encountered a problem with my laptop, a dell latitude d620, this problem being my eight year old little brother. He was listening to music ...

closeup22
Results 7501 - 7550 out of a total of 8,222