The discussions

Discoverability and connectivity problem

I am unable to receive via bluetooth dongle in my Dell Inspiron 1525 32 bit.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
Bindig

How to uninstall windows 8.1 from my toshiba laptop

Does anyone know how to uninstall windows 8.1 from off my Toshiba laptop so as to restore it back to windows 8?? Is that even possible??

4 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
shamdamzel

Dell laptop

I brought a dell laptop a year ago, I haven't used it much and now it won't turn on or charge. What can I do! And what's going on

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
HaykelTech

Shortcut virus

http://speedy.sh/UShyK/ZHPDiag.exe.......my laptop has shortcut folder problem ....all folder has shortcut folder.....i send u the zhpdiag .txt...pls ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
2011N2

Regarding laptap some keys not working

Hi, I have a the Emachines laptap.From last one month some keys(ctrl,5,7,Fn,shift Etc) not working. Why they are not working.Is there any soluti...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop screen is gone black

I have a Dell inspiron 15 and when I turned on my computer I can see the dell logo and for me to log in but once I logg into my account the screen loo...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
jgonzalez031794

Computer wont start

I have an older Toshiba computer. It is about 3-4 years old. every time I start it,the Toshiba pops upon the screen with the press f2 or f12. Then a ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1501

When I turn the power on I get page that says Dell inspirion 1501 series BIOS revision 2.4.1. on the bottom of the screen in grey area says"press...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2014 by
goaliemom

Compaq presario power button only the power button light comes o

My Compaq preparing laptop refuses to turn on. When I press the power button only the power button light comes on for a few seconds and then turns bac...

xpcman

Toshiba qosmio x500-128 black screen on start up

laptop turns on but it does not start, screen is black, tried taking the battery out and holding the start button for 30 sec. also tried the start and...

Brainy100

Toshiba laptop wont turn on.

Hi i have a toshiba p755 s5120 and the hard drive was acting out so i decided to put an old one while the replacement arrived but as soon as i put the...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2014 by
kennygpr

Laptop screen stays black when powered

My laptop screen stays black whenever I turn it on. The lights still come up saying I have power though.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Screen problem

while i open windows from laptop, some disturbance occurs on the. why is it so.The icons are not visible.

Josephadu

Toshiba satellite a210, reset to factory (optical drive broken)

Hello, I need to restore my laptop (Toshiba, Satellite A-210 - STO, PSAFGC - ST008C) to factory settings. If there ever were back-up cd's, they wou...

thefax

Pavilion dv6-3100sa black screen_beeps15x but never starts-help!

Dear kioskea team and anyone out there, pls help! I can't get my pavilion dv6 start running. Have already tried to unplug, remove battery etc. ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Hcl me has an input hdmi port or output

I want to ask wether HCL me has an input hdmi port or output and wether it will work or not?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

How can i download flash player for win 8

please help me to set my win 8

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen 2 error codes... #1: 2000-0142, and 3600: 0749

Hello.. my dell studio1558 laptop is giving me a black screen when i turn it on... Ive tried tapping the F8 key and the combo of ESC & F8... to try to...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop keyboard

Sir, I have a samsung RV513 laptop which i purchased 2 years before. Now i encounter a problem in it's keyboard. When i press some key it never works...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Sony vaio laptop keyboard keys not working again and again

Hello, I have purchased one Sony Laptop on 06.09.2013 and in 02.2014 the laqptop's keys not worked properly (Some of Keys). After approaching o...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Hp laptop problem

what is the problem of HP laptop after i shutdown it the laptop does not turning on but the light indicator of the charger port is on, although I don'...

xpcman

Laptop turn on problem

I have compaqe cq62 laptop. Last night it was ok. But today when i want to open it this show only a orange light which shows that the battery has been...

xpcman

Toshiba frozen cursor

Hello, having problems with new laptop, latest one is cursor not responding to touch pad but responds perfectly with my remote mouse !! HELP !! new...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

Pleaseeee factory restore my gateway ne56r41u laptop

Closed

i need to find out how to factory restore my gateway NE56R41U laptop. everytime I cut it on after it shows the gateway symbol it goes straight to "ent...

Ambucias

How to recover my laptop

before i choose recover is't posibble me to save my files

Ambucias

Laptop not detecting hdd

when i turn on my DELL laptop inspiron 14r ,it shows me error !! ERROR- "check cable connection and no operating system found" i tried booting but ...

Ambucias

Some time some keys stop working in laptop

Hello, i am new here and this is my first question. I have HP Laptop elitebook 8440p. sometime some of keys stopped working. They are 3,7,a,s,d,k,l a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2014 by
Rizrana

How to access bios in laptops

Somebody could you please tell me hoe to access BIOS in TOSHIBA Laptop

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Touch pad defect

my touch --mouse pad of laptop is semi functioning

ac3mark

My laptop usually shut down and restart again

I need help why my laptop usually shut down when I press on main button, and in 2-3 minutes while before start up then it shutdown and for a while it ...

ac3mark

Can i just install whatsapp on my pc?

Solved

hellow dears can i just install whatsapp on my pc?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2014 by
Knight

Acer aspire 5532

What is screen size for this laptop. I measured it diagonally and it measured 17" and then horizontally at 15" but when went t5o get a replacement scr...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Start up problem

Hi, I have dell studio 1558 laptop.when I press the power it starts & goes off after showing dell logo.pls someone help me with this issue.I have been...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 3520 dvd

MY DVD IS NOT WPRKING DUE TO PROB EXCLAIMATION SYMBOL IN DEVICE MANAGER .HOW TO CLEAR THIS PROB .....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Facing a problem to connect sony bravia to acer laptop with xp

I have Sony Bravia and Acer Laptop having XP installed on it. I am trying to connect through HDMI cable (laptop has HDMI port) but it is giving the "n...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2014 by
johnebadbak74

How to repair or reinstall windows in safe mode.

Hi, I have toshiba satellite laptop and anyhow its not working. I tried many things like reboot with c.d, boo-table flesh drive and also pressed...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Dell inspiron 1420

I have Dell Inspiron1420 and I am facing the same problem. When I turn on my laptop, the Dell logo appears, then the black screen appears. The power ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Compaq presario cq43 screen is black

Hello, Today I was using it and I shut it down before I left. I came back and turned it on to find my caps lock blinking the power button on and my w...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop turn on problem

Laptop not starting in one time and after starting 3-5 minutes not working any thing and hd light not blinking then laptop off directly by the button ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

How can i download audio drivers for my dell laptop

how can i download audio drivers for my dell laptop

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

How to perform system restore (factory restore) on sony vaio

Hi, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-N250E that I bought off somebody. It is a Windows Vista and the user had upgraded it to Windows 7. I want to restore it ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Want to fn key drivers

sir my laptop fn key not working... i am using sony vaio svf1521asnb. os for windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

How to fine system name with ip addres

how to fine system name with ip addres

Ambucias

Audio device not working

hi....my laptop is showing audio driver missing wen i start my lap...n there is no sound icon also....but wen i checked it the driver is still there i...

jack4rall

Laptop not booting

my computer is not starting and if itdoes after struggling and difficulty ,after entering the password the screen is just blank.the fun is working.i h...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2014 by
jack4rall

Administrator password forgotten

i have forgotten my laptop administrator password.i am using windows 7. please help

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2014 by
kieferschild

My laptop wont turn on

Hello, When i turn on my laptop, it comes with these words " ZJIKL is compressed. Press cntrl+alt+del to restart". I pressed them but it display th...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2014 by
ytaraz

Won't charge

Hello, Blue light comes on goes out when I press the power button it seems Not to be charging I thought maybe the cord. I followed taking battery o...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2014 by
teri01

Toshiba laptop turns on but screen is black

Hello, Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505D-S5983. Just last night my laptop's screen stayed black when I tried to turn it back on....

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2014 by
Jurassicparkgal

Dell xps l502x laptop won't boot past dell

Closed

Hello, I got my Dell xps l502x in the mail about 2 weeks ago, it has been working fine for all my Programs even games. But yesterday I was playing civ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2014 by
j
Results 5351 - 5400 out of a total of 8,223