The discussions

Lines running across

Hi guys, my laptop has lines running horizontally, but can display. what could be the cause and fix for the problem? Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Problem starting my sony vaoi

Hi need desperate help my work has stpd. I shutdwn my laptop as usual and kept after 2days whn I started back again the laptop booted got the pas...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
waldo767

No signal to monitor

Solved

We had an Acer computer and monitor. All of sudden I was getting a no signal message. I took PC to repair shop and learned the motherboard was shot. I...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

My computer screen goes black and i am using desktop

Hello, when I turn it my computer it shows the Windows XP startup and then the computer screen goes black. and I wanted to try those ways on how to so...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Black screen

Hi I got Dell I3 laptop and when when I open it black screen is shown .can you please tell me about its problem

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2014 by
Amritsarkar

Dell inspiron 17r-5737 screen problems

Manufactured December 2013, received January 2014, this Dell laptop is already having problems with the screen. When I press the power button, the scr...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Blank screen on desktop

Hi all up until today, my desktop was running well. However, i took off the side to dust the fans, and now its not working, well it is kind of.! It t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
Lance-iuli

Acer aspire 4738 series screen problem

hello, i was watching movie and afteri was done, i shut down my laptop. nothing unusual... but then when i switched it on after two hours, everything...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
aparichit.gal

Black screen

I closed my laptop yesterday and now I can login and get WELCOME,then nothing but black screen. I can tell the computer is on but I cant see or do any...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Can't see my cursor on the screen and screen has turn black

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 Sir, Today, when i start my pc it starts normally as i hear the sound of fan from CPU but as i tu...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Blue screen windows xp

i am new at this how can a run dos in a window xp in order to run chkdsk /f as i get a blue screen when i boot up?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

My laptop window became grey after some time for some time

Hello, Frndz,i need your help.My laptop screen become grey while i am working on it.After a few minutes it becomes normal Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

My msi megabook laptop screen is black

Hello guys I'm new to this forums... I have a megabook msi laptop model s430-ax2 before I went to take a nap my laptop is working good.. then I left ...

10 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2014 by

Laptop broken screen to vga external screen

Hello, Someone in my family gave me his laptop for me to fix it but the problem is that the screen doesn't work completely. I tried plugging a VGA...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2014 by
alex

Laptop still hangs after fully reformating/scan disk

Hello, guys! need help.. my laptop still hangs after i fully formatted it,. and checking my disk for errors. what to do?? Configuration: Windo...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop turns on but nothing shows up on screen (black screen)

Hello, I let my laptop on sleep mode, battery on, and let it cool down using a fan. When I got back, I turned it on, but there was no loggon scree...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

No signal on monitor

Solved

I had this same problem on 2 different computers, both Dell 660, read all the forums, lots of people with the same problem tech solutions rarely fixed...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Lcd problem of hp 2000 model

Hello, when i turn on my laptop, display show all thing but very very black screen, and no light in lcd screen of laptop.. Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

Toshiba satellite 7 screen won't turn on

Hello, My screen won't turn on. When i try to turn the power on, everything goes like how it usually is but, my screen isn't turning on. I have tr...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2014 by
Carlrems

Black screen on toshiba satellite laptop- no cursor or icons

I'll just state right off the bat that I am not a computer guru. I know how to work a computer and basics, so sorry in advance :-). My laptop (Toshib...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Problem in starting of my dell laptop

Helo i am facing a problem in my Dell Inspiron 1545 , 2 days ago after power on of laptop MS Logo was appeared and after small time laptop work eas...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2014 by
carminabigue

Computer stuck at windows xp loading screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, My computer gets stuck, not frozen at the XP loading screen. It happens every time when I turn it on. The little blue dots will continue to...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2014 by
NitishG

Pc freezes at windows startup

My pc freezes at windows startup. Tried formating the hard disc and reinstalling windows. But does not solve the problem. I have already used the same...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2014 by
vasudev.govindan

Toshiba laptop boots to black screen

I have scoured the forums and google for a solution to this issue and I can't get anything to work. I have tried unplugging everything, taking out the...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

New monitor

I have installed a new Monitor, AOV I12369Vm and connected through hdmi cabe at the available Graphic card (zotac-Nvidia 650) end of the system. That ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

My pcs monitor is not working

Yesterday, i was with my PC( HP , DV 9000, pavilion,Entertainment Pc) and it was working properly. but today while i m opening it..the display monitor...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba nb520 white screen possibly from overheating help

hi! so the other day while i was watching a movie on my toshiba nb520 laptop, then black and white bars suddenly appeared on the screen. i immediat...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Factory settings

Solved

hi i have a dell inspiron 2320 and for some reason face recognition wont allow me to log in i have tried to use factory settings with f2 and f8 and f...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire series 5535 with black screen

can you supply me with the information on how to repair a acer aspire series 5535 lap top which has a black screen when switched on. thankyou.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2014 by
ac3mark

Toshiba satellite l505d 6000 sometimes won't boot up

Hello, I have a laptop Toshiba satellite L505D 6000 the problem is sometimes it boot up and sometimes it won't even though i turn it on for many time...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Unsupported mode display

I mistakenly changed to a unsupported screen / desktop background display with the following key words : H : 95.4Hz V:60.0Hz and has not been able to ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Screen

i have problem in my hp laptop where all my data as been lost and i cannot open any of my program even my internet and even if i give a command like c...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2014 by
mohanopera

Getting black screen when my laptop is turn on

Hii iam using dell inspiron 153521 morning my laptop was working properly .again i opened my lappy on evening when i power on , the screen is blac...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2014 by
carminabigue

Display/screen going blank/black

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 35.0.1916.153 I forcefully shutted down the Laptop and the screen went blank/black after that. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Monitor problem.

My monitor isn't showing a sign of receiving power . I've tried 2 dffrnt monitors and the results are still the same. My CPU seem to be fine coz the f...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Benq monitor will in a sense freeze

Recently my BenQ monitor will in a sense freeze. Basically when I am switching it from D-SUB to HDMI or HDMI to D-SUB nothing happens. The screen just...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Hp dv7 dim screen and flickering problem

Hello, I am new to the forum and I have seen some similar problems, but I feel that my problem is different. When ever I go onto my hp laptop it shows...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2014 by
Golfimbul

How to change computer back to first screen

i tried changing my computer to smart screen but not knowing what i was doing i changed it to second screen.when i switch computer on ,screen comes on...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
Brainy100

My toshiba laptops screen won't turn on.

My toshiba laptop screen will not go on. When I try to turn the laptop on, it will just stay black. I know that the laptop is on though because I can ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
cherryade

Dell studio 15 showing blank screen after start

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL Studio 15. It is turning on and screen is blank and black its not showing anything. My laptop was running well a...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
Bobby

Dell vostro 1520 laptop display goes black

Solved

Hello, I have a problem in my Dell vostro 1520 laptop.it's display goes black when run by battery charge but windows still running, some time ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Figure on desktop screen

I have a large figure on my desktop screen which I cannot delete.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Screen goes black (blank) after reboot

I've been trying everything under the Sun to fix this particular problem without positive results. I 've read many and try some of the fix recomendati...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Osiris52

Toshiba laptop black screen

When using my Toshiba laptop the screen went black for a few seconds, came back, the went black again permanently. I turned it off but when I turn it ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Windows 7 toshiba satellite l505

Hello, I have a windows 7 Toshiba satellite L505 and the problem is that the laptop won't start up! I shut down the laptop and charged it for a bi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Printed circuit boards

Where to buy printed circuit boards for monitor Hewlett Packard w2207h ?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Screen goes black on start

Hi I have Dell 1503 windows 8 .I shut down forcefully and now when I am starting it then screen goes black and only thing I can see is cursor .Plz hel...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2014 by
whatsoever

Lg flatron is giving reddish colors after it stopped working

I got an LG Flatron W2353V and suddenly it stopped working. After a few days, it worked again but the colors turned reddish. Then it stopped working...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Faded black screen when opening

Please help me . I have tried everything i could . But nothing works for my compaq

xpcman

Screen shaking

hi friends i have a computer which has installed window 7 ultimate it running simple but when i change resolution from 1024 *786 to 1280*1024 then it...

xpcman
Results 701 - 750 out of a total of 1,952