Monitor Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 701 - 750 of about 2,880
  • lg monitor wont turn on at all no lights nothin Closed

Hello, someone said to put in the plug and play for it but I cnt see anything to even get on the computer to do anything and I dont have the disc be...

joell | Latest reply: Jean-François Pillou Jul 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Screen goes black on startup Solved/Closed

Hello, I unplugged the battery and took it out of the laptop and hel the power button down for one minute then I out the battery back in and turne...

DK | Latest reply: Jean-François Pillou Jul 15, 2015
    3 replies
  • acer computer is not displaying anything on screen Solved/Closed

My acer computer is not displaying anything on screen but the power lite is on, please help me

winstongeorge | Latest reply: winstongeorge Jul 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • MSI laptop screen is black Solved/Closed

I tried removing the battery and pressing the ON button for 60 seconds. Didn't work. When I boot, the screen is black. However, I can press Control...

peachesandol... | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 14, 2015
    4 replies
  • Toshiba won't boot rather it beeps on startup Closed

Hello, My issue is that my toshiba laptop it won't boot up rather when ever i hit the power button only a screen appeared with toshiba written on it...

Enchanting | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • screen is shaking and got lines on the bottom Closed

Hello, Hi, my screen is shaking and got lines on the bottom and tabs just half view. Now the middle part is okay. Still can view like normal. But...

Isqandar | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • Toshiba black screen with white words on start up says choose reboot Closed

Hello, Toshiba black screen with white words on start up says choose reboot help I can't lose my pictures. .thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome...

Jen | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • My Computer keeps getting a white screen Closed

Hello, My computer keeps getting a white screen. I need to reboot every 2-3 minutes each time this happens. How do I solve this problem? Thanks...

SR | Latest reply: SR Jul 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • blackscreen Closed

Hello, I have an Hp pavilion DVD 7 . I turn it on the screen is black I hear the fan start I can hear things running .My cap light is blinking and...

Al | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 14, 2015
    8 replies
  • My laptop is restarting with black screen Closed

Hello, When i power on my laptop, it Shows the toshiba Screen and then it is going to black screen and again going to toshiba screen. and continuous...

ksn | Latest reply: Enchanting Jul 14, 2015
    3 replies
  • I built a new desktop and there's no signal to the monitor. Closed

Hello, I've spent the day making a new PC and now, after many hours, all the bits are in position and plugged in. I plug the monitor I've used pre...

Joehighlord | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • toshiba wont start just fan noise Closed

Hello, Been having trouble even getting my laptop to usually takes a million tries and does. But what happens in start is just fan noise and nothing...

mike | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • laptop display problem Closed

Hello sir, my little sir sat on my laptop , it is turning on .It indicates the power on lights everything but the display is not visible .Its...

yuva | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • why my dell vostro laptop is shaking? Closed

Hello, my laptop (dell vostro 3450) is shaking when I use browser and picture viewer. Configuration: Windows / Firefox 33.0

nyeinthwet | Latest reply: KY_WD Jul 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Laptop screen Closed

I have an acer aspire laptop E1-531-4624. The screen has gone all colours with a flower down in the lower right corner and it won't let me do anything...

djewer | Latest reply: djewer Jul 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • Stuck screen Closed

My sons Gateway Laptop is stuck in a sleep mode (I guess).,There's a pic of a piano and the time. We've tried turning it off taking out the battery n...

MichelleMcVay | Latest reply: Computertech Jul 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • screen flickering mouse and keyboard not working Closed

hello i have inter r duol core cpu 32bit 2gb ram and 500gb hard disk but i had installed another 2gb ram its running ok but sometime my lcd display fl...

suraj | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Cpu is on but moniter show mouse pointer Closed

1 day ago i can change the screen resolusion 1024*768. Cpu is normally shutdown.next day i can start the computer .moniter disply-normaly 'starting wi...

Rahul | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • screen turned black and the keyboard doesnt work Closed

My computer was working fine last night. Itz a Lenovo CPU, genius keyboard nd genius mouse. Actually when I on the pc it took a long time to startup ...

don78k | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 4, 2015
    3 replies
  • Acer aspireChanged a non working/ cracked screen, put a new one Closed

Acer aspire Changed a non working/ cracked screen, put a new one did not power, changed it again thinking it was the screen itself then changed the vi...

Gogogon | Latest reply: Gogogon Jul 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • screen not showing dell logo Closed

Hello, as i install win 8 my laptop do not show any display even dell logo. help me fast Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

tarun | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Black screen on PC Closed

Hello, Hi im having the same problem whit mi Compaq presario cq-57 i tried everithing when i conect the external monitor it goês to power saving mod...

nickmen64 | Latest reply: KY_WD Jul 2, 2015
    3 replies
  • Black screen Closed

Hello, Im having the black screen problem. Last night i smacked my PC whit my and i was só pissed on a game. Then i turn him off and when i turn it...

Eduardo Fern... | Latest reply: EthioRock Jun 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Blue Screen of Death Closed

Hello, I switched on my computer when it started booting it showed a blue page quickly that I can't read and it will automatically reboot by itself ...

GI BOY | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Black Screen Closed

Hello, I use a Toshiba Satellite A50D-A i am encountering the same black screen problem. i used the laptop the night before and everything was owk. th...

CuulJay | Latest reply: CuulJay Jun 23, 2015
    9 replies
  • replacement Closed

i have a dell vostro 100 i got a replacement screen and a video cord i put it on and i still cant see anything. the screen is the same as the other nu...

isa | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • lost my CD to x1270 Lexmark printer..... Closed

Hello, i lost my CD to my x1270 printer that is a Lexmark and is there a way i can be able to print and stuff with out the CD or do i need to go by on...

kk | Latest reply: BrianGreen Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Hp laptop Closed

My hp laptop windows 8 5.1 goes blank with my cursor showing after I press my password....please what do I do it's urgent

Toyin5 | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 18, 2015
    3 replies
  • Hardware or Software Uncompatability Closed

Hello, I have a new PC. While performing my task suddenly i got blue screen error and in that screen it shows unexpected hardware or software i...

arul | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Eyestrain with laptop Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop screen, it seem look, but after a while use it i have a lot of eyestrain, and i have eye pain too. However if ...

lobo115 | Latest reply: lobo115 Jun 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Samsung SyncMaster S24B300 Closed

Hello, I have a Samsung SyncMaster S24300, have had it for about 2 years now and the controls of the screen are touch based at the bottom, no actual...

Simcowow | Latest reply: Simcowow Jun 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Samsung PC screen keeps turning itself off and on Closed

Hello, I have a Samsung SyncMaster S24300, have had it for about 2 years now and the controls of the screen are touch based at the bottom, no actual...

Simco | Latest reply: Simco Jun 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • computer boots up no show on screen Closed

I booted up my desktop PC and all it says is no signal I'm using a HDMI input so I was wondering if it was my video card so I unplugged it took out bo...

josh | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 16, 2015
    3 replies
  • it shows windows with the loading sign but then it never opens Closed

Hello, I have a sony vaio laptop. it suddenly stooped working when i tried switching it on it shows the windows icon and the loading sign but then...

pgarg | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • blue light on all the time Closed

Hello, I need help with my dv6000 series HP laptop. I have just gotten it back from an IT company and all of a sudden it won't boot up. I have alrea...

D | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Screen black lit up when using Closed

Hello, Recently when i use my laptop screen goes to a blank lit up black screen, it shows its turned on and im not able to power it off id have to t...

Mej | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • The screen is black and doesn't do anything Closed

Hello, My mom has a Toshiba Satellite C55t-A5123 and yesterday my mom's laptop froze so i signed her out and when i did i got a blank screen. She ...

Jennypenny | Latest reply: Jennypenny Jun 13, 2015
    2 replies
  • My HP Pavilion G4 not restart. Closed

Hello, My name is Ben and I know just a little english...Sorry about my vocabulary. Ok my problem is my laptop couldn't restart. If i click the res...

ben | Latest reply: BrianGreen Jun 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Black screen Closed

Hello, I was playing a game and my screen gone crazy. My screen got very colorful so I shut down my computer (inspiron 15R). When I turned it on the s...

Tomuks | Latest reply: Tomuks Jun 12, 2015
    2 replies
  • my laptop stopped working on 6/8/2015 I need help please thanks Closed

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite L755 with Windows 7 Basic or premium has stopped working. I try to start it up, but all it gives me is the beginning TOSH...

Boris | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 11, 2015
    4 replies
  • why does my monitor display red-violet lines? Closed

Hello, i am having screem display problem. it shows some short horizontal red and violet colors moving upwards any moment after windows desktop di...

Prince | Latest reply: carminabigue Jun 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • hp laptop screen Closed

since changing the cpu on my laptop it powers up you can hear the fan, but the screen is blank any ideas Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2...

Di | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Accidental enlarging of window; want to return to normal Closed

Hello, I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard and enlarged the Windows "window", hiding the entire task bar and the tool bars. How do I return it t...

Jester | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • How do I connect two external monitors to my Acer Aspire One LT? Closed

Hello, I am having difficulty connecting two external monitors to my lap top. I am running Windows 8 I have one monitor connected via a DVI to H...

pbrain | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 4, 2015
    3 replies
  • Toshiba Satellite going to start-up utility screen when powered Closed

Hello, My Toshiba satellite laptop is going to the start up utility screen at start-up. No settings were changed from previous successful start-up...

ddd | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Laptop screen lights up for a while after booting then goes dark Closed

Hello, My old Dell Inspiron 1200 screen light comes on and the display functions normally for a while when booted, but then goes dark after about a ...

rainman | Latest reply: xpcman May 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • No input to monitor Closed

I try to power on my pc but theres no input to the monitor Ive tried holding down the power button for a minute and reseating the ram. Also, the gp...

URJUSTXP | Latest reply: Computertech May 27, 2015
    4 replies
  • acer aspire v5-122p - power to laptop but no image on screen??? Closed

when I press the power button on, the blue light comes on like usual and I hear the fan however no image comes onto the screen? ive waited hours for i...

erinhemmings99 | Latest reply: xpcman May 26, 2015
    1 reply
  • monitor help please! Closed

My monitor says no single I've changed my cpu fan CM 12V to DC 12V and my keyboard doesn't light up and its no working

tshoba | Latest reply: tshoba May 26, 2015
    14 replies
  • no signal Closed

Hello, No signal in my monitor cpu fan running keyboard and mouse lights flash

tshoba | Latest reply: Ambucias May 26, 2015
    1 reply