The discussions

Stretched screen, possible safe mode

I have done a recovery and also the msconfig route and set my boot up to Normal and still my pc is all stretched out as though in Safe Mode. Running W...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2016 by
ellybrighton

Make sound play from external monitor and laptop

Hello, I recently got a new monitor to be used as my second screen. Philips 227E is the model of the monitor. I connected it with HTMI to my...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Hp l1908w monitor turns on/off every 2 seconds or less

First of all,I'm not very good with computers. So,My Hp l1908w monitor has some troubles,it's very old,I had it for like 8 years or more. As I starte...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Stupid computer

Hello, My computer is on and all plugged in... tower makes usual noise fans going.. monitor comes on and blue screen with philips comes up... then i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Hdmi no signal or display on monitor

Hello, I just recently got upgrades consisting a 4690k processor, gtx 970 graphics card, b85m matx board, and 32 GB of 1600Mhz ram. After the dude w...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

How can i connect my laptop with broken screen to tv?

Hello, I have a serious problem. I have a laptop (HP Probook 6560b) with a broken screen, I am only able to see the right corner with some flikkeri...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Lg monitor in power saving mode one computer

I have an LG monitor. I can connect to laptop and it works fine. I use the same cable and connect to dell pc and it only displays "Analog Power saving...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Monitor gets after loading windows

Hii.. I have a problem of my monitor While cpu getting on it shows cmos date and time is not set and it loads Windows after a while monitor gets...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

6 multiple screen in one computer

Hello, i am getting 6 multiple screen in one computer. How do i resolve it. Its dell computer

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2016 by
kieferschild

Laptop monitor went white

today I was working on my Samsung NP300E5E Laptop, and the screen suddenly turned white, I tried to reboot, it was still white, I couldn't see bios or...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Monitor won't work but power button blinks

my computer is turn on but there's nothing on screen just black.it 's desktop pc .please help me

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Toshiba laptop is blank

Hello, I have tried whatever you people have suggested but just comes blank. I canot log and open my laptop. pls. suggest. Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Turn on web browser on startup?

Hello, I'm trying to display a website on my LG 42LB6300-UQ smart TV and I have a timer set up to turn the TV on and off at a specific time. Is it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

My hp laptop won't turn on

Solved

I shut down my computer because I was going to sleep. The next morning I tried to turn on my computer but the power button won't even turn on. I've tr...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
KY_WD  

Screen is darkened after not turning it on for a while

Hello, My screen is darkened after not turning it on for a while. If I let a movie play over and over again for 2-3 days it eventually brightens up....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Display lights up or blinks on working

Hello, hp laptop,windows8

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

Help with monitor

I have tried 3 different monitors, even on a brand new desktop, but they all come up with "No Signal". Please help.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

Help me with my computer monitor

My acer flatscreen monitor al1717 won't turn on and sometimes the button will flash and beep quietly but if the button doesn't flash it still beeps th...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Discontinue membership to classmates.com

Hello, I would unsubscribe from "Classmates.com" as of June 7, 2016. Do not continue my membership. Rich Turnbull Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
xpcman

First time with new computer

Hello, I have bought a computer fully built on the internet from LDLC and received it today, so happy i immediatly put him in place, linked with e...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
clannadtears

Desktop computer can't log in.

My (Desktop)computer goes to a black screen with a courser after it goes through the welcome screen. I tried going to safe mode, same thing. I tried u...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2016 by
Alex

Laptop screen turns off after windows start up

I am usually the person which fixes the computers in the house.. and one of them has this problem which I don't know what to do.. First when I turn ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2016 by
Arcel

Pc starts up then stays black screened

After the Asus screen of telling me to press F2 or DEL to go to BIOS settings it just stays black. Its currently connected to a HDMI on a TV and a ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2016 by
VNTRevolution

My laptop sony vaio the screen is black

Hello, my laptp when turn on the screen is black but I connect another display ( tv) I can see everything the model is SVF142C29X Another thing I use...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Monitor not displaying

Hello, I tried to start up my Pentium 4 computer,as i pressed the switch, the system unit light show up but the monitor,keyboard and the mouse ne...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2016 by
shaji

Mac on dell monitor power saving mode

I'm using a Dell p2213 monitor with a vga converter to my mac. I use an ASUS monitor at work with no issues. On the dell, it is continuously going int...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
xpcman

Recover lost email

Hello, higher education commission sent me my ticket id for laptop but unfortunately l lost my mail please recover this mail Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
xpcman

Connect laptop internal lcd to external hdmi

Hello, The port that connect internal LCD to motherboard is broken and I cant afford to Buy a new motherboard so Is it a way that I can connect my...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop black screen and the fan is running

Hello, My laptops has a black screen and the fan is running, have tried taking battery off, fn&f5 but nothing Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
KY_WD  

My laptop is not working.

Hello, My laptop is not working I am not able to update my laptop. Can you please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2016 by
xpcman

Computer won't start

Hello, I just recently purchased a Nvidia Gt720 for my OLD 2007 compaq Hq. And I even went to geek squad to put it in and they told me that they coul...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
xpcman

No monitor display, 1 long beep, 3 short.

I apologize in advance for the slew of questions im going to be piling on here, im not exactly good with these things. :( Anyway, my PC was working f...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
xpcman

Pc

Hello, LAST night i turn on my pc fans power supply proccessor all working fine but nothing coming on screen rams are WORKING fine please help m...

xpcman

Monitor shuts down automatically after switching the cpu

Hello, We have a monitor that shuts down automatically after switching the CPU on. The monitor will appear the words of DIGITAL . ANALOG three time...

xpcman

Acer doesn't go past acer screen

I have an Acer all in one DA220HQL. When I power it on, it doesn't go past the initial Acer screen. What should I do?

4 replies Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
gbego347

Screen divided into 4 squares

Hello, My hp dv6000 on Windows 10 has split my screen into 4 quadrants. Each identical. I have tried a lot of the answers when I search, but no...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
xpcman

Lcd touchscreen monitor does not work

Hi, My Dell LCD TouchScreen Laptop monitor does not work. How to replace the LCD? Thanks, Shiva

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
xpcman

Hibernating problem

Hello, I set the date and time in my laptop.after that my laptop is running and I turned off it then powered on. I saw that my laptop "acer "is i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

I dont want to be a member of this forum

I dont want to be a member of this forum . REMOVE ME

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Computer aoc lcd screen

Hello, Sir , My LCD screen is Aoc company and the problem , Power cable is connected to the LCD screen the main power button is on and LCD sc...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Why does my monitor turn off?

Hello, I've been having problems with my computer/monitor. I do not want to take in to shop because that's too expensive, but hopefully someone here c...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Julian

Computer aoc lcd screen

Hello, Sir , My LCD screen is Aoc company and the problem , Power cable is connected to the LCD screen the main power button i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My cpu starts but my monitor doesn't responded

Hello, my cpu glows light and fans run but monitor doesn't respond few days back my window crashed several times and restarted again and again

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Data disc boot problem

Hello, when i start my pc, the monitor displyed a massage "please insert a data disc boot". please suggest the solution. Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop shows no display sometimes but shows after several reboot

Hello, My dell studio 1458 laptop sometimes starts without any trouble but sometimes the laptop boots but there is no display, i keep on rebootin...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
Ammi

My dell laptop 3521 when i turn on the laptop the blank screen

Hello, My Dell Laptop 3521 Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Dell studio 1458 display turns black

Hello, Now its my turn after using the studio 1458 for almost 5 years. I followed the below steps as mentioned in the other threads, 1. Power o...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
nishantk

No signal at all

Solved

My monitor first got signal when I got to the login screen. I can't enter bios or anything before, because I dont get any signal. I was about to compl...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

No display on monitor

Hello, My monitor doesn't display anything. I've rebuild my PC because of it but still didn't work I've cleaned my ram already en reinstalled it....

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

External monitor two web connections simultaneously

I would like to be able to have two web connections simultaneously...one on my laptop and one on the external monitor. What cables are necessary?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 301 - 350 out of a total of 1,952