The discussions

Main screen works, 2nd monitor dies after loading screen.

So i did some changes to my screens this morning via CCC, My main screen got perfect with the resolution and such but my second didn't workout so well...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Vertical,horizontal lines.

My Hp pc of ten months, has thin vertcal and horizontal lines of many colour.and 3 blobs of black on the screen ,i'm scared the whole screen will be...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2013 by
Gamer450

Monitor screen showa no signal

Hie there!!!1 i have problem today with my monitor screen.when i start cpu everything works fine but screen dont show any signals not even The ERROR ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
rameshchandra722

No signal to the monitor, all mb lights are fine.

I seem to have a problem. MB lights are fine. Heatsink heats up, so it seems the processor is fine. All fans are working fine in the case, processor...

17 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
r0gue

Monitor won't connect

Yesterday, I was playing on my computer and it froze seeing as this was the problem I decided force it to shut down when I tried to turn it back on my...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Hp dv9000 black but glowing screen and works on external monitor

Hello, I'm having a really hard time with my old HP DV9000 since the screen just stopped showing anything. Once I turn it on the screen starts glo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
Jason

Notebook screen

Hi, I need someone's help. One day my keyboard stop working. I've tried to reboot it but keyboard icon was missing in Control Panel - Hardware. Then I...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp probook 6555b: sudden black screen

My HP Probook's screen suddenly turned completely black while I was turning it on earlier today. Everything boots up properly from what I can tell, al...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2013 by
kris

Toshiba laptop black screen

my toshiba laptop screen goes black when i start up/power on. but i still hear the window logon sound and my computer is working properly inside. what...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

Desktop monitor shows black screen when pc is turned on

Hi, My PC runs when turned on but monitor shows first green light and immediately yellow light with black screen. I checked the monitor with anoth...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

My screen is horizontal

does anyone know how to turn my screen back to normal, the cat walked on it, and now everything is sideways, thanks

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2013 by
Hello earthlings

Dvi input= no input signal

Hi, Monitor turns on with computer then displays DVI input=no input signal and goes dark. Sometimes the monitor will function normally, sometimes i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Monitor black

Hi I have an Acer desktop and monitor almost exactly 1 year old. Monitor has suddenly went black. I can turn it off and back on and my homescreen f...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Blank screen while cpu runs fine or 'no signal' on monitor when

pc specs: Processor: Intel 2nd gen core-i5 2400k 1.3 GHz Motherboard: ASRock H61M/U3S3 Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI-E ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Weird lines all over my screen!

Hi, So i just bought a new video card Geforce GT 630. And after 5 hours weird lines started to apply on my monitor. What should i do? Thanks !

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Black screen but sound?!

Hey there! I cracked my screen so I ordered a new one... Carefully repaired it and installed the new screen.. Got the common 'white screen' erro...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop screen turns on but doesnt display anything. ..

I have a toshiba satellite c855d-s5232, i recently upgraded to windows 8 and everything worked fine for a couple weeks. A few days ago i went to use i...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Display not coming

Hello, though cpu fan and processor working, display is not coming. I've cleaned ram and replace it. After that display also not coming.what may be t...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Blackscreen

hi,,can you help me plz to my laptap ASUS A53U..after laoding its windows,,it turns to black screen and it wont load anymore.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Problem with my dell notebook screen

Hello, hi..i have a dell e6400 machain . Just recently lines have been appearing on half of da screen.. then it just turns into blue screen but th...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop display stocked at the lowest brightness

Hello I have a Dell Studio 1555 (who cares :D) and I,m facing a weird problem which has been driving me crazy. My laptop case was broken and after...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
Sialis

Toshiba nb100 black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, My Toshiba NB100 (windows xp) suddenly has blue screen. I restart the laptop, it's power and battery lights are on, and the fan is working. ...

15 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2013 by
Marmotzell

My pc monitor was not showing anything when cpu was starts what

Hi, my pc monitor was not showing anything when cpu was starts what should i do? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Laptop screen left side is dark than right side!!!!

my laptop is compaq c700 presario...It screen is darker than normal..left side of screen is dark so much than right side...changing screen brightness ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Windows problem

Hello, i have a problem in my XP after up my windows i have only back ground and pointer i have no shortcut no start menu , rightclick isnt working an...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Ibm e74 crt monitor osd menu not working

HI! the osd menu was popping up on the screen randomly....to get rid of this problem i had clean the osd switch and ...ON the monitor to press main s...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Screen looses signal

Hello, guys If i start my computer then screen gets the signal. Windows want's to start in safe mode. I cannot choose other mode because the mouse an...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Laptop black screen

My Laptop, when i turn it on, the screen become black and even i tried to hit most of key for CMOS, still got the result. I tried to removed RAM, cle...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2013 by
VeasnaYim

Monitor

Monitor goes to sleep any help

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2013 by
baltazar7777

My laptop screen is not displaying

hi i have hp pavilion g7 laptop and since last week the screen is not displaying. i tried everything that i read on internet like remove batter and h...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Dell tower computer monitor and tv will not display

I have a dell tower, and that works just fine I doubt anything is wrong with it except the vga does not work so it connects to my monitor via Some ext...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop won't start

I really need some help with the Toshiba Satellite L30 It won't start but I could here the sound of windows starting ... I don't know what do!!!...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 laptop monitor turning black after startup

Hello all, Having an issue with my Inspiron 1525. I will start it up, and the screen will come up for a few seconds, long enough to get through the...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Monitor randomly turn off

my monitor is turning off random but power off the yellow light some time never turn on some keep turn off on i try the pc on tv with same conne...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

My monitor keep on flickering/waving lg flatron w1954se

What can I do to fix this? It's been months like this and I cannot use my computer like this so anyone please HELP!

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
Kenzyeto

Monitor screen goes blank

Monitor screen goes blank suddenly but pc still running. Please assist.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Screen goes suddenly off

Solved

hi, i m using compaq c100 ,during work my laptop screen suddenly goes black but hard disk ,cd rome and all are working properly,i do shut down and res...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2013 by
shahil.ali

My laptop screen stays black

Please my laptop screen stays black when i boot it and also stays black after sleep. infact i dont see anything on the screen but it boots alright and...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Monitor problem

i m using an pentium 4 system... it was working fine but last day i went through settings, by clicking right click i got some options in that i have g...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

I think my computer thinks i have 2 monitors?

I get a black screen after the windows logo after booting up my computer and i have to wait like 1 or 2 minutes for my pc to load (I formatted my PC t...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop with broken screen monitor plugged in but not working

Hello, I have a Samsung E300 Laptop running windows 8 and it has a broken screen. I have been using an external monitor (vga) and it was working fine...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

Cannot change the screen resolution

I have installed Win 7 on this GX270 and cannot change the screen resolution from 600X800. Tried everything I could find on the net did not work. De...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Pavilion dv6 screen issue

Hello, Well as a lot of HP laptops, I am also having a dark screen issue... By this I do not mean that it is completely dark... It is very faint and ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Computer runs but no boot screen

Solved

Hello, Today my computer was running hotter than usual due to the summer heat so I've decided to shut off the computer to plug in my side panel fan ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2013 by
visom

Dell laptop 3521 i3 ultrabook screen startup problem please help

Hello, hope u all be fine . :) i just bought a dell laptop 3521 i3 about 2 weeks ago.... and today it is giving me a problem.. when I press the pow...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

No signal from the pc to monitor

This problem has been long term for me at the moment since I've been trouble shooting this issue for the last month or so to try and fix my PC. I assu...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

Monitor issue please help!

Hi, This morning I turned on my computer and I noticed that I couldn't see anything on the monitor. I tried unplugging it from the wall and tower, ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

No signal

i think i have a double problem. my cpu screen says no signal and then goes to sleep. also, when i power on my cpu hard drive my fans don't seem to be...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

My hcl laptop screen becomes black

Closed

Hello, I am happy. my laptop screen becomes black after booting when I switch on my laptop. please tell me solution of this problem. Configur...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
Ajeet

Dell lcd screen goes black

Hello, need help from anyone. my lcd dell work normall when turning on and it show everything perfectly but after 2second it showing black and i ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 851 - 900 out of a total of 1,952