The discussions

Toshiba laptop boots, shuts off black screen

Closed

Hello, I'm in need of help. My Toshiba Satellite Laptop shuts off after 5 seconds that I have turned it on, the green light showing that is has turned...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
rick

Acer screen

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5610 and a month or two after the warrenty ran out my screen started to play up and now i have an inverted screen (blac...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
P1NKY

My hp compaq nc6220 has a black screen

Solved

Hello,my name is buruk & my hp Compaq nc6220 was fine until tomorrow night I was writing on ms word 2003 & after some time the screen goes black I...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Brian Tega

No signal detected on my screen

Solved

Hello, i recently install dvd combo in my pc, after a put it on it shows a message which says no signal detected , i tried to change my screen to an...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
ANANTH

Screen glitch/blank on hp laptop

Hello, I was using my computer last night and all of a sudden the screen glitches, showing pixelated pinkish colors across the now blurry screen. The ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Screen buzzing

Hello, i have a hp pavilion entertainment pc it is working fine but whenever it is working there is a slight buzz/wave kind of light flashing every ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Black screen problem

Hello, Hi, I hope you can help me. I've got a Sony vaio PCG-tr5gp, and my screen is black. Wha en I put the power on, nothing happen, just the gre...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio lcd screen line

Solved

Hello, My Sony Vaio VGN-N320E LCD screen displays a horizontal line which disappears when I slightly move the screen upward (it's like the LCD is ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Glowie

Pc screen can't display

Hello, Hi anyone here know to restore a pc screen to a normal mode which could display.My pc cant even display after the power button is switch ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
manoj

Blank screen

Hello, When I turn on my HP Pavilion ze4500 the screen still works but when it is done downloading the screen turns blank. And if it stays on for ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Black screen on start up

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19 When i start my laptop it shows the Dell boot load up bar then my screen gos completely blac...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
extremeintlgroup

Laptop hangs at post screen

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite P305D-S8834 it happens to hang a the very first page where it says toshiba leading innovation! and it won't ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
dybbody

Screen problem

Hello, I am having some problem with my entire screen. It would brick and freeze, and sometimes green and pink static appears everywhere. I think t...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
dist.urbd

My computer will not go past welcoome screen

Hello, my hp dv4000 will not load past the welcome screen. i was trying to download mozilla firefox, and it restarted itself. then it will not l...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Laptop screen black when you turn computer on

Hello, My computer will turn on but nothing comes on the screen, it just stays black.... I know the computer is on because other lights are on but the...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Computer hangs or screen freezes after someti

Hello Mr. Akshay and to everyone reading this, I was doing a google search for a problem that my friend had in his cpu when I...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
venky

Laptop goes to a blank screen

Hello, i have a Sony Vaio laptop and i just got it. It worked fine but now every time i start it up it loads to the page where the user account is...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
little.jay60

Touch screen not working

Solved

Hello, I have motorola rokr e6 mobile phone its touch screen total not working so plz help me out

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
Tamaki

Netbook screen only works external monitor

Hello, I have a Samsung NC10 netbook that I purchased about a year ago. About a week ago, I noticed that when I attempted to turn it on, the screen ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
Havok085

How to repair lcd screen aspire d250 ??

Hello, My name is Steve, Could someone please help? I have a 2006 Aspire One Netbook w/160G HD. It has been great, however my 2 yr old son got aho...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Laptop screen goes black.

Hello, this started when I got a msg on msn with a link saying if that was me so I clicked the link and it asked me "run" or "save" then i clicked run...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
Johnson

Screen blank

Hello, I have IBM Lenova laptop model R50e, After 6 months or I have opened my laptop, it was totally dark, I have charged laptop. Now when I...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Fn key not displaying on screen

Hello, I have lenovo G430 laptop. Previously when i used to press fn key along with brightness enhancer/reducer or sound enhancer/reducer it used t...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
rstul

Acer with windows vista and grey screen

Hello, I have an acer computer with windows vista and when I restarted the computer I get a black screen with cursor. When I tried to use the...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
deri58

Compaq screen nt workin evn whn d power is on

Hello, i have a compaq presario.my screen is not workng even when the power is on.the display goes off and then again comes for a while and then a...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
moneymaker1

Dv6599ea six screen/blue scree problem

Solved

Hi, i am having dv6599ea series HP laptop. On last Thursday I shut down my laptop normally and when I started my laptop on Friday it started show...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
amitkatke

Replace screen on aspire one nav50

Hello, My son has cracked the screen on his 2 week old mini laptop, Aspire One NAV50 532h-2223. I have found many screens for sale online. I am ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

White screen

Hello, i was useing my ipod touch won day then i shut it off then when i try to turn it back on it wouldnt unlock then i pressed the home button and t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
moneymaker1

Black screen of death - windows xp - reboots

Hello, This afternoon, the power went out right as my PC was shutting down. It never completed its shut down, and i heard a strange pop of electri...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Screen flipped upside down

Solved

Hello, how do i get my screen to get back to normal. I have tried CTRL, ALT, UP Arrow Key and i dont see Graphic options when i right click the mouse...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
mishi

Hp g60 244dx laptop screen problem.

Hello, I own a hp g60 244dx laptop and there's something wrong with the screen. Please check the uploaded image to view the screen. http://img1.cla...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Aspire 5738g blanck screen

Hello, my ace raspire 5738g is a new one > the first time i turn it on I only getting a blank screen the hdd just flash once and nothing more . i co...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
bn

Screen problem

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5532 laptop for about six months now... at the moment the pixel or the screen is showing mostly pink and green... what ca...

garrythere4u

Cracked laptop screen and external monitor

Hello, I need help with this situation please. I am hooking up my cracked screen Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5928 to a Dell external monitor and on...

Vince.$tone12

Mgs2 xp black screen problem

Hello,I downloaded MGS2.iso torrent.After downloading I created a cd and installed the game.But everytime I try to open the game,a solid black screen ...

Vince.$tone12

Laptop with white blank screen

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop screen. When I switch on, it boot up but the screen is white and blank. To prove the booting is ok...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
alok999

My computer to the screen won't work

Hello, i have a problem when i plug my laptop int my computer with the special lead it comes up on my tv no signal it work the day b4 but now i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop acer aspire 4530 blank screen

Hello, my laptop acer aspire 4530 screen is blank, all light are on but the screen is blank. how to flash the BIOS with usb flash drive??? Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
cha_mps

Screen is blank

Hello, i have lenovo ideapad y550 suddenly screen become blank i try to remove the bettery and try to turn it on but it still not working please hel...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Gateway nv52 screen wont turn on!! help!

Hello, i have a gateway NV52, this morning it worked fine, now all of a sudden the screen just dont want to turn on again, tried everything u posted...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Black screen problem

Hello, My name is Samantha and I have a ACER ASPIRE ONE and when I went to turn it on one day all I got was a black screen and the power button w...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Need help with dell white screen password

Solved

Hello, Needing help with my dell d630 also. My son went off to college and I bought him a new laptop. He gave me his old one that he hadn't used ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Black screen on my lapto

Hello, I have a laptop and when i turn it on, its power led light glows up but the screen will stay black. Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vist...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Blank screen problem

Hello, i have hp laptop dv2007,lat night i finished may work and next morning when i start my laptop the screen is blank.every thing is working bu...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 6400 blank screen

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 6400 with linux as a operating system. closed the system down without issue, then next day I switched the system o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Toshiba satellite. blank screen. not fun

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite a305d-s6851. the laptop was running fine until I closed the top and then reopened it. I didn't turn it off just ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Toshiba computer--screen white

Hello, I went to turn my laptop back on, and the screen is now white/light gray. The screen is not broken or anything, so I'm confused why it all of...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Screen flashes white for a split second

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1520 and when i turn my laptop on about 2-3 seconds later it flashes white, then goes blank again, i have repla...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
mslater

Laptop will not boot and has lines on screen

Hello, I think my laptop problem may be quite serious, so I would be glad to read what anyone has to say. I'm just hoping to make the right decis...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
ReasonTakesMe

Screen gose blank

screen gose blank on start up....i had 2 disconnext the power from the laptop n wait for couple of hours then its back to nomal..but it still dose th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
kristain
Results 1401 - 1450 out of a total of 1,952