WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1051 - 1100 of about 3,430
  • Orange light for wifi Closed

Hello, I was using my Compaq Presario F572US Notebook on wifi a few days ago fine and now the wifi light is orange and tells me there are no conne...

Heather | Latest reply: ac3mark Apr 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • laptop not working for wifi Closed

Hello, my lap top is not working for wifi connection."not connect to the wireless" this Massage will come when connect in to the wifi. but other l...

chathurika | Latest reply: chathurika Apr 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • my laptop is not showing wifi netwotk Closed

Hello, i have problem with wifi, laptop cant search for wifi networks Configuration: Windows / Chrome 42.0.2311.90

dhanraj | Latest reply: thedarknight22 Apr 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • my wifi doesnt appear or i couldnt connect to wifi plz help me Closed

Hello, i could not connect to wifi i think my wifi drive is deleted or removed plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

nobin | Latest reply: carminabigue Apr 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • connecting to wifi Closed

Hello, my toshiba satellite windows 7 can not connect to wifi can you pls help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.118

musmansa | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • economics Closed

Whatsapp messenger

zarinan | Latest reply: zarinan Apr 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Pending message when I try to connect to wifi Closed

Why do I get a pending message when I try to connect to the Internet on my assus ee netbook

Pfs46 | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • wifi connection lost Closed

Hello, i was using my lap suddenly wifi connection has been lost....when i searched for the network its showing troubleshoot... it says adapter p...

sree | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • wifi stopped working :/ Closed

Hello, My wifi has stopped working randomly when I left it on for a day. The weird thing is I can connect to the house internet fine with a en...

jackson | Latest reply: jackson Apr 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Wifi Quit working Closed

I had to replace my power button and after doing that my wifi no longer works. It is a dell studio 1555. I tore it back apart and cant find anything u...

dclynch | Latest reply: dclynch Apr 11, 2015
    0 replies
  • Connection timing out when network is just fine Solved/Closed

My latop using windows 7 while at work is not letting me on 99% of the websites. I am using firefox and chrome to connect and neither worked. My cell ...

Bri7221 | Latest reply: David Apr 10, 2015
    3 replies
  • WiFi Not Connected Closed

Hello, Hello, I have a HP Laptop that will not connect to the wireless Internet provided by my in-home router. I can pick up wireless from my ph...

Pranjal | Latest reply: Pranjal Apr 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • don't know confirmation code Closed

Hello, Please tell me my confirmation code immediately Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 41.0.2272.96

Minaxi vij | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to make your internet faster? Closed

Hello, can you please tell me how to speed up your internet connection? i cant even download (example: 65 mb) please tell me Configuration: ...

No need for ... | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • please help me to fix the problem Closed

Hello, i have dell n4010 laptop. USING : WIN7,home premium , PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:When I turn on my laptop each morning I get a red "X" beside ...

simab | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • to know my wifi password Closed

Hello, my home have a wifi router, and i want to know it wifi password.. then what am i doing to know the password??? Configuration: Windows 8 ...

dedunu | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Username and password : Admin not working Closed

Hello, AFter entering username "Admin" & password "Admin" on Bsnl 192.168.1.1. It is not login..always promt for username and password. Iam using ...

shashank | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • i cant connect to a wireless internet Closed

Hello, i have a SonicMaster computer, i can not connect to a wireless internet, i says that restart your Modem i did it but it has still the same pr...

Said | Latest reply: Said Apr 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Internet keeps dropping Closed

Hello, My internet keeps dropping am using an iPad please help the provider puts it right then it drops again does this about 18 times a day Co...

Mumofsam | Latest reply: mumofsam Apr 3, 2015
    2 replies
  • aptop wifi is connected but it doesn't work through any app Closed

Hello, in my laptop wifi is connected but it doesn't work through any app ,why ?? provide me better solutions Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrom...

james | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 31, 2015
    1 reply
  • bullet m2 has hanged Closed

Hello, my bullet m2 has hanged. no reset button working nor giving signals and not identified by pc. what can i do. Configuration: iPhone / Saf...

abid | Latest reply: abid Mar 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • Router is working fine but shows red light on it on internet ? Closed

Hello, It was since there was rainfall that my router has been showing this and its not that it isnt working,sometimes it works all fine.other times...

icyee | Latest reply: jack4rall Mar 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • wifi is not work on my laptop Closed

Hello, Hi, I have 'HCL -Me' laptop and i found that wifi is not work on my laptop(Present os windos 8) , So i am unable to use internet with wifi....

sbarman | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • Please access to the admin panel without hard resetting the rout Closed

I have disabled access (Via Admin Panel > Access Management) to the admin panel of my Teracom TDSL 300W2 ADSL router through both WLAN and LAN. Is the...

Maram | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • Laptop wont connect to Arris Modem Closed

Hello, My daughter has a Lenovo Laptop and our cable provider changed our modem and since that time she cannot connect to the Wifi. She has Windo...

Meg | Latest reply: Meg Mar 27, 2015
    3 replies
  • Router password Closed

How do you get your up address password (router) when you can't get on the internet?

pmteslow | Latest reply: tuunet Mar 26, 2015
    2 replies
  • 192.168.1.1 can't access web page for wifi config, Closed

Hello, I want to connect my teracom modem to enable wifi,.,,,but i followed to steps changend ip address etcc,,,,,reboot,,,,but from web page st...

Jyothis | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • Windows Xp belkin card is not working Closed

hi people. I wanted to go on the Internet and I got bt with fon and I knew that my internet was not workin I've tried everything and findin my own but...

Boooooo2333 | Latest reply: Vini Mar 21, 2015
    2 replies
  • wifi / bluetooth is not turning ON and both permenent switch OFF Closed

Hello, My son played with the laptop sony vaio and since that time the icon that usually pop up with the Wifi and Bluetooth in one place one (ic...

moreto_guru | Latest reply: moreto_guru Mar 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • please help me with my secret question answer. I forgot it... Closed

Hello, could u please help me with my secret question answer. I forgot it... Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

dickson | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • bsnl leoxsys modem config Closed

Please help me in the configuration of leoxsys wifi modem...i use bsnl chennai network...due to some modifications I made Internet is not working...

psjson | Latest reply: jack4rall Mar 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • I cant get my laptop to get on the internet or load any pages Closed

Hello, my name is Andrea I own a Acer windows 7 laptop I've had it about 2 years and just now it's starting give me problems. My internet connection ...

dre dre | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • how yo know username and password of your own? Closed

i want to know my own bsnl username and wifi password.

neha | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • Internet has stopped working Closed

Hello, I'm connected to my internet but when I go on the Internet a box comes up saying Internet explorer has stopped working. How can I fix this?

Beeching16 | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • set password Closed

Hello, i, i have bsnl broadband modem with wifi. i just want to convert my unsecured wifi connection into secure wifi connection i mean i just wan...

adhgbg | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • Laptop can't detect my own wifi Closed

Hello, Guys, all my others gadgets are able to detect my home wifi but just my laptop can't. Able to see neighbors and other parties wifi tho.. He...

Zent | Latest reply: Zent Mar 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab2 wifi password Closed

I locked myself out of my tablet so I reset the factory settings but have discovered that still cant connect to my wifi. Keeps saying my password is n...

misspiggy699 | Latest reply: misspiggy699 Mar 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • modem says connected to the Internet but no connection available Closed

Hello, so I am a comcast costumer. I recently lost connection and haven't been able to get it back. My xbox and phone say I'm connected but I don't ...

ggcarr768 | Latest reply: ggcarr768 Mar 11, 2015
    0 replies
  • Laptop not connecting to internet after I installed new Router Closed

Hello, I'd be very grateful if anyone has a fix for this. I purchased an Asus Router and it's hooked up correctly. My laptop will not connect to t...

Michelle | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Share wireless connection Closed

Hello, I want share a wireless connection from a java phone by bluetooth to an pc without wirelees card...not a dialup connection It's possible? T...

Gelu | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • wifi connection but it gives a prompt and after that it disconne Closed

Hello, I can join the wifi connection but it gives a prompt and after that it disconnect automatically Lan connection faliure But it is wor...

Umar | Latest reply: Umar Mar 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • wifi password Closed

Hello, i forgot my wifi password, so how know the password Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 33.0.1750.18

madhu | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • wifi not connect to home, while connect to office. Closed

my HP laptop not connect to my home wifi.but this laptop connect to my office wifi. other(second same HP) laptop connect to both wifi(home+office). E...

vet zain | Latest reply: vet zain Mar 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - Wifi Adaptor Issues Closed

Hello, I have a lenovo yoga 2 pro laptop and the wifi is constantly disconnecting. Any other devices in the house work fine so the connection is ...

Dave | Latest reply: Dave Mar 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • router keeps droping comnection Closed

Hello, I need help please , i got a linksys wrt45g and it drops connectio non all my devices including my wired desktop connected with the eithern...

emanuel73 | Latest reply: TimBenfield Mar 7, 2015
    2 replies
  • cod4 online sol Closed

my wifi connection is public network they blocked the games servers so i cant play cod4 online how can i play online now what should i do

kiranvanakuru | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • BSNL Broad band as a wifi also Closed

Hello, can I use my BSNL Broad band as a wifi also? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 35.0

charles | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Want to know bsnl Wimax Ip address and user id password Closed

Plz provide us

vishalpal891 | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • I can't open my pocket wifi page Closed

Hello, I had a problem with my huawei pocket wifi e5330-6567, and everytime I enter its ip address it dont open instead some sort of arabic letter...

jane | Latest reply: jane Feb 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • BSNL Wireless Modem WEIRD problem ( No Wifi ) Closed

I have a BSNL TDSL300W2 Wireless Modem . The weird thing is even when I have activated the wifi using 192.168.1.1 there are no wifi signals . The LE...

garginator | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 27, 2015
    1 reply