The discussions

Wireless connection without internet

Closed

Hello, I have had my Dell Inspiron 1525 for about 3.5 years. It has been fine up until about five months ago. I had to totally replace my harddriv...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Disabled wifi auto detect

Solved

Hello, can anyone help me? i have an acer laptop with windows 7 starter and it has an auto detect for wifi connection. but when I upgraded to wind...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
less

D-link wireless failed to connect internet

Closed

Hello, Need help! I have D-link DIR524. It used to work fine with wireless connection. It failed to connect to internet starting from this morning...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Wifi/ethernet cable issue

Closed

Hello, I have had a laptop for a couple of years and I have always been able to easily connect to the internet along with the other two laptops conn...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Wifi connection with bsnl broadband

Hello, sir i have a bsnl broadband plan 500c home and i want to connect two pc's with adsl modem . one with ethernet and another one with wifi . pl...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Wireless network

Hello, i have a very simple but disturbing problem,i failed to relight wireless indicator lump when i installed a new window,and hence up to now i can...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Hp wireless assistant problem

Hello, i have hp probook 4530s its wifi is not working its detect wifi connections means its orange light is on but its not blinking, I installed ...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Why wont my belkin nn wireless work?

Hello, i have had the same router for a little while, and it seemed to work fine, but last night while i was on my mobile devise, i saw that the...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Wifi problem

Hello, I use a dell inspiron laptop, the wifi light not coming on, ve tried everything I can think of but still same prob. Can someone pls help. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2012 by
Big.Moe

Wifi wont connect to internet

Closed

I have a laptop that is wifi enabled. also have an external modem using peoplepc for areas where i can not access it. It will let me connect to the ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

How to let daughter use my wifi?

Hello, I have a Dlink router, it works fine with my computer, and Kindle Touch, I thought my daughter could use her tiny laptop while visiting, but ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2012 by
kieferschild

Printer doesn't recognize wireless connection

Closed

Hello, I cannot get my printer to work. It worked fine, and for some reason I lost the scanning capability. I tried fixing it and finally resorted...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Connect two laptops in wireless environment

Hello, I am doing my project in mobile computing domain. I want to connect two laptops in wireless environment because if i send any file from one ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Hp 620 wireless problem

Hello, I've got a HP 620 laptop which runs on windows 7 but ever since I bought the laptop anytime I try to connect with the wireless it pops the...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2012 by
admiral

Hp wireless not working

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11 I have been using my wireless connections without any problems. Last night was the last it ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

«my wireless no longer works!»

My internet works altough my wireless internet doesn't. I have a hp laptop and windows vista. The 'slider' which you slide to enable wireless internet...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2012 by
Nikki

Sony vaio, not connecting to wifi

Closed

Hello, I have a friend who found a like new Sony Vaio laptop in the garbage. He gave it to me so I restored it to factory settings. It has Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Having problems with wireless network adapter

Hello, hi iam having trouble with my wifi sometimes it disconnects and sometimes it goes back on i read the connection and it says internet access ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2012 by
bluenose

Pc - tv wireless connection

Closed

Hello, I have TV whose product code is KLV-40X350A and a Laptop of Apple's Mac, I want to connect with each other Wirelessly, Can I know what Prod...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Wifi connection

Hello, My Laptop is a Samsung R439. At first i was able to connect to wifi connections but now my laptop does not display the wifi connections tha...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
dj_andel

Wifi not work

Hello, before i'm set up by my lap top and then I can use my wifi but now i buy a new CPU and i put in the wireless, the internet is work but m...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

I need help wifi not working

Closed

Hello, My wifi doesn't on my Sony Vaio laptop it connects fine But it disconnects by it's self. Also I have another one Same kind and that o...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Wifi problam

Hello, every one i need help i have sony laptop ,internet acess but after recovery laptop i cant use wifi .please help me out Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Windows 7 limited connectivity wifi problem

My desktop computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate. When I first installed windows I could connect and stay connected to the local public wifi connecti...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
jeet

Keys to turn on the wireless have stopped

Hello, i have an amilo li1718 and the hot keys to turn on the wireless have stopped working can you help please

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
jeet

Laptop wifi problems. antenna maybe?

Hello, I have an acer laptop, not sure the model or anything it is only a year old but anyways the problem with my laptop is complicated and i hav...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2012 by
Fe

Wireless security: what for?

Solved

Hello, folks! My question has to do with wireless network security. Let me apologize in advance for what may seem to be a silly question. I'm a lon...

19 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
Geeky Boy

Wireless password not recognized

Hello, After resetting my security settings on my Linksys WRT300N router, I tried to connect to my network with my ipad2. The ipad recognizes th...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
bluenose

Connecting two pc's with wireless modems

Closed

Hello, I have a laptop with a huawei wireless modem connected to it, and a table top also with huawei wireless modem, how can i connect the two to...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

My vista isn't showing wireless networks

Closed

Hello, I have windows vista and when i try to connect to my neighbors wireless (which I do with my macbook pro) only a couple wireless networks show...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

How to connect aircel gprs via pc using wifi

Hello, i have samsung galaxy android phone with aircel gprs enabled. i want to connect my laptop using wifi hotspot. can anybody help. please.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2012 by
bionik

Wifi

Closed

Hello, i have 2 pc,in the first windows 7 and in the 2nd XP,for internet the first pc use cable and the second use wifi connexion from the first. i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

I have ruined my wireless

Hello, I have an HP Pavilionn laptop. Recently my wireless signal has been unreliable, cutting in and out. I thought it may be because it was un...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
kieferschild

Wireless internet connection problem

Hello, I have a problem with my wireless internet connection on my desktop. So, I guess I shall give you a rundown on my problem. I have a wireless ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Wireless internet problem on destop

Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my wireless internet connection on my desktop. So, I guess I shall give you a rundown on my problem. I have a wireless a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Wifi connectivity

Closed

I've broadband connection with type II modem having wifi connectivity which is installed at ground floor. I want the connectivity on the third floor a...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Wireless internet adapter and networking

Closed

Hello, I have a hp windows vista labtop and im trying to connect to my brothers internet. I can connect to his network but not the internet. I've...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Cant connect dell laptop to wireless router..

Hello, My wife has a Dell studio laptop running on vista which can see the wireless network but when i click to connect to it it ask for a user id...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Bluetooth wireless switch dell inspiron m5010

Solved

Can someone please help me? How can I activate my bluetooth switch on Dell Inspiron M5010? I have looked in lots of places to find this answer, but ...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
reprovo

Wifi problem with samsung corby pro b5310

Solved

I have the best ans. I m using corby pro from last 2 months. I m using internet through wifi. It is so simple. first u go into wifi. then search for ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
vicky

How to get wireless on to my laptop

Hello, i have a older dell laptop and was wondering how to get wifi on to it what do i need thanks

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
crystal's

Cant connect to a wireless internet..

Hello, i bought a new notebook asus Eee PC with windows 7 starter..and we have wireless internet connection, downloaded in my laptop with windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wifi in acer

Hello, i have acer aspire 5742 laptop. the wifi option in my laptop is freezed and i don't know how to access it. pls help me Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wireless problem onmy toshiba sattellie a-105

Hello, when i got to the wireless connection screen it ays it is connected.. when i try to connect to the internet it will not.. i have a p...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Connect wireless adapter to wireless router

Solved

Hello, we use two laptops in an RV and I want to place a wireless adapter on top of the RV to increase range. The wireless adapters are USB. I need t...

8 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
NASEER AHMED

Can't get my wireless working after an update

Hello, I recently just got my toshiba laptop back as my hard drive became corrupted, from the shop. When I loaded the comp up it had a disc in that a...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wireless network key

Hello, Please how do i find the wireless network key Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

Wireless adapter 32bit > new 64bit os

Hello, I installed Vista 64 on a Gateway M6309. The prior OS was Vista 32 bit. The only driver I can't seem to get to work is the wireless adapter...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wireless capability

Hello, I need to know why did my wireless capability is turned off and how can I get to turn it back on. I tried everything and it still won't turn...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Changing desktop from wired to wireless

Hello, I have an HP desktop that was setup to connect to my router via a ethernet cable, I now want to connect to my router wirelessly but I can't f...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User
Results 1051 - 1100 out of a total of 2,290