The discussions

Wireless signal excellent but not internet

I am receiving the internet signal in the modem and have connected to the modem the Vonage box (telephone service through internet) and from the Vonag...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Babu

Wireless internet works inconsistently

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.0.15 my internet was working perfectly fine until a few weeks back, it was hit by a virus (917d...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1525 built in wifi card

Hello, i own a dell inspiron 1525 it has a built in wifi card that i used to use on a linksys router and it worked fine... i whiped my harddrive ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless network drivers problem

Hello, I want to comfigure wireless network drivers for Dell latitude d610,i am using window xp as my operating system

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Wireless connected but no internet

Hello, wireless is connected (high signal) but cant connect to internet. other laptops in the house are working fine (wireless) this laptop conne...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Sep up wifi

Hello, I have tried to install my Linksys version WRT54GL and it tells me that the secure Set up requires the WiFi system be installed to curren...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
mijack

Wireless laptop is firewalled?? help!

Hello, we have 2 laptops and both were working just fine and all the sudden my son's laptop says connected but when he goes to get on the net it w...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless network with 250 internet end user

Hello, I have a franchise of SIFY Broadband and about 60 customers, all are wired connection. Now I want to make wireless connection covering min...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Wireless internet won't connect

Hello, Last night a fake anti-virus program named Defense Center installed itself on my computer. I finally got it uninstall but now i can't connect...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
dawooddoe

Wireless router change the ip addresses

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop with the wireless router, but I keep getting an IP conflict. how do i change the ip addresses? or can't I?...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Problem connecting to wireless router

Hello, My laptop connects to other wireless networks without a problem, but there is a new router at my house (I don't know the brand or whether i...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Have got xcellent wireless connection

Hello, i have got very good wireless connection but i cannot access internet, my desktop is xp, and my laptop is vista business, twice i have got onto...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Restore wireless connectiom

Hello, I cannot connect to the internet using my satellite Toshiba laptop. It has window 7 on the computer and the message is that wireless connec...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Wifi to blue tooth connection

Hello, Is it possible to connect my PC which is having Bluetooth to wi-fi Router for internet sharing. Thank you. Configuration: Windows Vis...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Wireless connects, but browsing non-existent

I was using wireless network connection on my Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop for months without any problems. Suddenly, three days ago I started having a p...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Melibe

Wireless switch

Hello, I HAVE A VISTA HOME COMPUTER, AND IT SAYS MY WIRELESS IS OFF. IT SAID THE SWITCH IS ON THE FRONT OR BACK, WELL GUESS WHAT ITS NOT. CAN...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Hooking up wireless to time warner

Hello, I'm having trouble connecting the netgear router to the time warner box, the bow offers a ethernet cable and a usb port, i have tried setting ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
skin

Usinag htc p3400i internet through wifi

hello, iam usinag htc p3400i . i want to connect internet through wifi. is it possible or not? if it is possible pls tell me the procedure how to conn...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
ognale

Wifi for mobile phones

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 is there a software for mobile phones that enables the phone to connect via WIFI even t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Can't connect to wireless internet on 2nd lap

Hello, I'm at my girlfriends, and she has a wireless connection (dsl) for her laptop, and I can log my laptop on to her network, but I can't get the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
jack

Help me on my intel pro/wireless 3945abg

Hello, I have buy new acer aspire4710, i have now installed Windows XP profasional, the problem is that I cant install Wi-Fi on my computer. I downlo...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
VIMOH

Activate the wifi samsung phone gt-s3653w

Solved

Hello, i bought a samsung phone gt-s3653w but the problem is I dont know how to use the wifi.is there a steps to follow inorder to acitivate the ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Ad

Limited connectivity on wireless

Hello, I live in an apartment building and for the past 3 months i was able to connect to the unsecured wireless network Linksy and Netgear. Haven...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
wazzup dog stunt

Making laptop wireless card as accespoint

Hello, i have a laptop builtin wireless and extrnal wireless card i connect to internet through external wireless card and i want to make my inbuilt c...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless switch not working in dellstudio1555

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5 i have problem in wireless switch .so I couldnt access bluetooth and wireless net in Dell Stu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Wifi in iphone through type 2modem

Hello, i have type 2 modem, i have an i phone in which i want to connect internet through /wifi/. i dont know how to connect so please help...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Can't connect wireless internet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a HP Compad NC 8340, I used to able to connect wireless network from my house, somehow I can't do it anymore, and I went to my uncle ...

84 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
SassyKatt73

Wifi setup

Hello, I have an acer aspire 9300 laptop that I reformatted and OS Windows XP. Now I have no idea how to set up wi-fi? I have no programs, or dr...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Wifi connection from bsnl

Hello, I find that presently in bangalore/Mysore area BSNL supplies DNA-A211-1 LAN and Wi Fi modem.how it will work and plz tell in detail?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Help my dell 1520 vostro wireless

hi,when i turn on the wireless key,the light of wirelees that is on top of the keyboard dosent turn on!and i cant use of wireless.please help me.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
Hossein

Wifi get auto off on dell vostro1520

Hello, I have brand new Dell VOSTRO 1520 with windows 7, its wifi goes off with in few min. and i have to restart Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

No wireless

Hello, when I unplugg my ethernet cable my lap top says local area unplugged what do i need to do too get my wireless even when my wireless is on pl...

xpcman

Wifi on computer

Hello, i am using windows 7 and i wants to connect my pc to internet with a wifi phone,will it increase the internet speed ? and the method of co...

closeup22

Wireless network

Hello, i have a wireless network adapter in my desktop computer, but when i reboot my computer the internet says its connected but on my web brower ...

closeup22

Orange wireless light wont turn blue!

Hello, My laptop Hp Pavillion dv6000 has in-built Wireless. No matter what i do, the orange light wont turn blue, its as if my computer wont recogn...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
smiley

Dell lap top wireless connection

Hello, I have a dell lap top wireless. I am having trouble connecting to use my lap top. We just had internet hook up yesterday. This hook up is throu...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Missing 2005 compaq wireless network adapter

Hello, i couldn't find my wireless network adapter on my 2005 compaq laptop. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.4

jack4rall

Wireless connection

Hello, not connected wirless net Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

dawooddoe

Wireless g notebook adapter (model no:wpc54g)

Hello, I have a wireless G Adapter for my laptop but cant connect to the internet with it... I had to have everything wiped off my hard drive due to...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Cannot access net through iphone wifi

Hello, im using iPhone 3GS model A1241. that phone can detect the wireless (wifi) connection but i can't use the internet. could u help how to sol...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

How do i fix my wireless connection?

Hello, I have a windows Vista, and recently been having trouble with my wireless internet connection. It seems my computer will not let me connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Problem connecting to internet via wireless c

Hello, I am trying to set up a second computer which is Windows XP on on a wireless card via a router attached to my current computer which runs...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Wireless problem

Hello, when i connect to the wireless network it says that im connected but i can not surf the net, and when i do the ipconfig thingy it shows my ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
ana6692003

Realtek rtl8187 wireless manager

Solved

Hello, I have been using an Alfa 1W usb wireless antenna on an XP machine without problems. When I tried to install it on a Vista machine, it works,...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
EB93

Wireless problems

I recently changed internet providers and had to get a new router so i decided on the dlink 655 for it's wireless n. Works flawlessly but the desktop ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
Luc

Help!! me with a wireless answer

Hello, i have time warner cable n i dont wanna pay the extra fee 4 wireless, how do i get a wirless network with my modem that is arris, i bou...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
dawooddoe

Can't get internet wireless but can ethernet

Hello, I have been trying to fix a problem for 7 hours....HELP!!!! I upgraded my router from a linksys (B) to a Netgear 300 N. It is secured wit...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
sharpman

Wireless not working, connection timeout

Hello, I am having problems with my specific wireless connection. My computer can pick up other signals okay, and my roommates new Macbook picks up...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
sharpman

Securing wireless

Solved

Hello, we secured wireless router and changed name but old NEGEAR also shows up on connect to list (but says its secured now) how do I delete it? ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
dawooddoe

Internet not accessed but wireless connected

Hello, I am using unsecured network, some connection showing connected but internet not accessed, can sombody reply thanks Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
closeup22
Results 1401 - 1450 out of a total of 2,290