WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1451 - 1500 of about 3,430
  • Wireless Connection Without Internet Closed

Hello, I have had my Dell Inspiron 1525 for about 3.5 years. It has been fine up until about five months ago. I had to totally replace my harddriv...

noam | Latest reply: pcsces Apr 27, 2012
    1 reply
  • disabled wifi auto detect Solved/Closed

Hello, can anyone help me? i have an acer laptop with windows 7 starter and it has an auto detect for wifi connection. but when I upgraded to wind...

less | Latest reply: less Apr 23, 2012
    2 replies
  • D-link wireless failed to connect internet Closed

Hello, Need help! I have D-link DIR524. It used to work fine with wireless connection. It failed to connect to internet starting from this morning...

JC | Latest reply: pcsces Apr 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Wifi/Ethernet cable Issue Closed

Hello, I have had a laptop for a couple of years and I have always been able to easily connect to the internet along with the other two laptops conn...

troubleduser | Latest reply: pcsces Apr 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • wifi connection with bsnl broadband Closed

Hello, sir i have a bsnl broadband plan 500c home and i want to connect two pc's with adsl modem . one with ethernet and another one with wifi . pl...

manish | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • wireless network Closed

Hello, i have a very simple but disturbing problem,i failed to relight wireless indicator lump when i installed a new window,and hence up to now i can...

paschal | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • hp wireless assistant problem Closed

Hello, i have hp probook 4530s its wifi is not working its detect wifi connections means its orange light is on but its not blinking, I installed ...

maryam | Latest reply: jack4rall Mar 29, 2012
    10 replies
  • why wont my belkin nn wireless work? Closed

Hello, i have had the same router for a little while, and it seemed to work fine, but last night while i was on my mobile devise, i saw that the...

Ciel | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • wifi problem Closed

Hello, I use a dell inspiron laptop, the wifi light not coming on, ve tried everything I can think of but still same prob. Can someone pls help. ...

temi | Latest reply: Big.Moe Mar 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • WIFI wont connect to internet Closed

I have a laptop that is wifi enabled. also have an external modem using peoplepc for areas where i can not access it. It will let me connect to the ...

frustratedkay | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • How to let daughter use my wifi? Closed

Hello, I have a Dlink router, it works fine with my computer, and Kindle Touch, I thought my daughter could use her tiny laptop while visiting, but ...

herpgal80 | Latest reply: kieferschild Mar 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • Printer doesn't recognize wireless connection Closed

Hello, I cannot get my printer to work. It worked fine, and for some reason I lost the scanning capability. I tried fixing it and finally resorted...

nanferg | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • connect two laptops in wireless environment Closed

Hello, I am doing my project in mobile computing domain. I want to connect two laptops in wireless environment because if i send any file from one ...

devi | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 1, 2012
    1 reply
  • HP 620 Wireless Problem Closed

Hello, I've got a HP 620 laptop which runs on windows 7 but ever since I bought the laptop anytime I try to connect with the wireless it pops the...

Admiral | Latest reply: admiral Mar 1, 2012
    2 replies
  • Hp wireless not working Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11 I have been using my wireless connections without any problems. Last night was the last it ...

Flip | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • «My wireless no longer works!» Closed

My internet works altough my wireless internet doesn't. I have a hp laptop and windows vista. The 'slider' which you slide to enable wireless internet...

Nikki | Latest reply: Nikki Feb 25, 2012
    2 replies
  • Sony Vaio, not connecting to wifi Closed

Hello, I have a friend who found a like new Sony Vaio laptop in the garbage. He gave it to me so I restored it to factory settings. It has Windows...

Jess | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Impossible to connect to Wifi from my HP nb Closed

Hello, I set up a home wireless network and want to connect my Hp Compaq 6710b (Win XP Sp2 ). Last week there was no problem with connecting to th...

?ubos Pernis | Latest reply: ?ubos Pernis Feb 14, 2012
    0 replies
  • having problems with wireless network adapter Closed

Hello, hi iam having trouble with my wifi sometimes it disconnects and sometimes it goes back on i read the connection and it says internet access ...

luis | Latest reply: bluenose Feb 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • Pc - TV Wireless Connection Closed

Hello, I have TV whose product code is KLV-40X350A and a Laptop of Apple's Mac, I want to connect with each other Wirelessly, Can I know what Prod...

Kunal | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • Wifi Connection Closed

Hello, My Laptop is a Samsung R439. At first i was able to connect to wifi connections but now my laptop does not display the wifi connections tha...

Ayashicha | Latest reply: dj_andel Jan 30, 2012
    1 reply
  • wifi not work Closed

Hello, before i'm set up by my lap top and then I can use my wifi but now i buy a new CPU and i put in the wireless, the internet is work but m...

kk | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • I need help wifi not working Closed

Hello, My wifi doesn't on my Sony Vaio laptop it connects fine But it disconnects by it's self. Also I have another one Same kind and that o...

Santos | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • wifi problam Closed

Hello, every one i need help i have sony laptop ,internet acess but after recovery laptop i cant use wifi .please help me out Configuration: ...

andrew | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • Windows 7 Limited Connectivity Wifi Problem Closed

My desktop computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate. When I first installed windows I could connect and stay connected to the local public wifi connecti...

Pat | Latest reply: jeet Jan 17, 2012
    2 replies
  • keys to turn on the wireless have stopped Closed

Hello, i have an amilo li1718 and the hot keys to turn on the wireless have stopped working can you help please

kerry | Latest reply: jeet Jan 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Laptop wifi problems. Antenna maybe? Closed

Hello, I have an acer laptop, not sure the model or anything it is only a year old but anyways the problem with my laptop is complicated and i hav...

mw | Latest reply: Fe Jan 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • wireless internet Closed

Hello, so i got a netgear wireless router for my home computer so that i could connect another pc in my house and be able to get internet on the thi...

Bri | Latest reply: Bri Jan 13, 2012
    0 replies
  • Wireless Problem Closed

Hello, My Asus Laptop can't load web pages despite my laptop indicating that it has a excellent connection to the wireless router with internet acce...

Luke | Latest reply: Luke Jan 11, 2012
    0 replies
  • Wireless security: what for? Solved/Closed

Hello, folks! My question has to do with wireless network security. Let me apologize in advance for what may seem to be a silly question. I'm a lon...

john88 | Latest reply: Geeky Boy Jan 11, 2012
    19 replies
  • Wireless Password not recognized Closed

Hello, After resetting my security settings on my Linksys WRT300N router, I tried to connect to my network with my ipad2. The ipad recognizes th...

PeterM | Latest reply: bluenose Jan 11, 2012
    3 replies
  • connecting two pc's with wireless modems Closed

Hello, I have a laptop with a huawei wireless modem connected to it, and a table top also with huawei wireless modem, how can i connect the two to...

bengee | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • my vista isn't showing wireless networks Closed

Hello, I have windows vista and when i try to connect to my neighbors wireless (which I do with my macbook pro) only a couple wireless networks show...

maria | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • how to connect aircel gprs via pc using wifi Closed

Hello, i have samsung galaxy android phone with aircel gprs enabled. i want to connect my laptop using wifi hotspot. can anybody help. please.

suda | Latest reply: bionik Jan 3, 2012
    1 reply
  • wifi Closed

Hello, i have 2 pc,in the first windows 7 and in the 2nd XP,for internet the first pc use cable and the second use wifi connexion from the first. i...

radamenthe | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • I have ruined my wireless Closed

Hello, I have an HP Pavilionn laptop. Recently my wireless signal has been unreliable, cutting in and out. I thought it may be because it was un...

JKM | Latest reply: kieferschild Dec 29, 2011
    1 reply
  • Wireless Internet Connection Problem Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my wireless internet connection on my desktop. So, I guess I shall give you a rundown on my problem. I have a wireless ...

F291 | Latest reply: bionik Dec 27, 2011
    3 replies
  • Wireless Internet Problem on Destop Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my wireless internet connection on my desktop. So, I guess I shall give you a rundown on my problem. I have a wireless a...

F291 | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • wifi connectivity Closed

I've broadband connection with type II modem having wifi connectivity which is installed at ground floor. I want the connectivity on the third floor a...

ravi | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • wifi settings Closed

I have an Compaq HP computer with XP installed. Everytime I turn my computer off and when I need to get back on again my internet settings are lost an...

k f | Latest reply: k f Dec 20, 2011
    0 replies
  • wireless internet adapter and networking Closed

Hello, I have a hp windows vista labtop and im trying to connect to my brothers internet. I can connect to his network but not the internet. I've...

bargmannc1893 | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Cant connect dell laptop to wireless router.. Closed

Hello, My wife has a Dell studio laptop running on vista which can see the wireless network but when i click to connect to it it ask for a user id...

Ian.d | Latest reply: sundar7701 Dec 18, 2011
    4 replies
  • Bluetooth Wireless Switch Dell Inspiron M5010 Solved/Closed

Can someone please help me? How can I activate my bluetooth switch on Dell Inspiron M5010? I have looked in lots of places to find this answer, but ...

Jenna | Latest reply: reprovo Dec 6, 2011
    7 replies
  • WIFI problem with Samsung Corby Pro B5310 Solved/Closed

I have the best ans. I m using corby pro from last 2 months. I m using internet through wifi. It is so simple. first u go into wifi. then search for ...

vinay | Latest reply: vicky Dec 6, 2011
    3 replies
  • how to get wireless on to my laptop Closed

Hello, i have a older dell laptop and was wondering how to get wifi on to it what do i need thanks

crystal's | Latest reply: crystal's Dec 6, 2011
    2 replies
  • cant connect to a wireless internet.. Closed

Hello, i bought a new notebook asus Eee PC with windows 7 starter..and we have wireless internet connection, downloaded in my laptop with windows ...

wilmz | Latest reply: sundar7701 Dec 6, 2011
    1 reply
  • wifi in acer Closed

Hello, i have acer aspire 5742 laptop. the wifi option in my laptop is freezed and i don't know how to access it. pls help me Configuration...

sss | Latest reply: sundar7701 Dec 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • wireless problem onmy toshiba sattellie a-105 Closed

Hello, when i got to the wireless connection screen it ays it is connected.. when i try to connect to the internet it will not.. i have a p...

indoeli211 | Latest reply: sundar7701 Dec 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • Connect wireless adapter to wireless router Solved/Closed

Hello, we use two laptops in an RV and I want to place a wireless adapter on top of the RV to increase range. The wireless adapters are USB. I need t...

Bob | Latest reply: NASEER AHMED Nov 24, 2011
    8 replies
  • Can't get my wireless working after an update Closed

Hello, I recently just got my toshiba laptop back as my hard drive became corrupted, from the shop. When I loaded the comp up it had a disc in that a...

wicca77uk | Latest reply: sundar7701 Nov 23, 2011
    1 reply