The discussions

Desktop problem

Hello, I have a Dell Inspriation Laptop and when I start the laptop up the password screen shows up the wrong way up and is verticle rather th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2012 by
jack4rall

Sony vaio windows 7 touchpad not scrolling

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FW41M/H laptop, which is around 3 years old. I was having i...

Raqiib95

Desktop trouble

Hello, I have a little issue about desktop theme configuration, because I have installed a theme on my laptop and only one image appear on the scr...

Raqiib95

Keyboard problem

Solved

Hello, I was having trouble with my keyboard typing wrong letters so I got a wireless keyboard which worked great until recently. Then it wou...

Raqiib95

Black screen with mouse and monitor not recei

Hello, I recently attempted to update my Nvidia GeForce 430 drivers and while it was updating the computer froze and I had to turn it off. When ...

Raqiib95

Toshiba l300 laptop

Hello, I am using a Toshiba L300 Laptop and by mistake I clicked (Debag) button while I try to re install windows 7, so now when I ON the pc it is...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2012 by
jack4rall

Write protection error

Hello, this is phanindra kumar i npurchased a sandisk 4 gb pen drive 3 weeks back as u are well aware that pen drive does not contain replacement w...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2012 by
pcsces

Bsod

Hello, I just bought a new pro line computer, when i install any windows it hives me a BSOD. that reads"disable or unstall any anti virus or utlil...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2012 by
kieferschild

Boot failure

Respected Sir/Madam, I am using Compaq Presario C796VU laptop. I had installed Windows XP vienna and Windows XP SP2 and was using both n...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2012 by
jack4rall

My sony vaio doesn't boot

Hello, I have a sony vaio pcg-71312l,vgn-nr100 bought 2 years ago.It doesn"t boot just hear the sound of the fan for a few seconds and shuts down b...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
xpcman

Help me pls. (my computer sound doesn't work)

Hello, My computer have no sounds but i try later playing with tetris battle have sounds but then i play again the sounds system doesn't work ......

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
jack4rall

How to change date and time format to english

Dear Reader, It's hard to explain but here I go... Where it says the time and the date on the bottom right hand sign of the laptop, well, the da...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2012 by
jack4rall

How can i change my xp welcome screen?

plz send me solutation

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2012 by
pcsces

Acer extensa 5235 boots up but then freezes

Hello, My laptop with windows 7 boots up to desktop but then nothing happens. The pointer still moves about but no programmes will start or open. ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2012 by
dannykoj

Computer freezes

Hello, I have some problem about my PC, i will be very glad if you guys can help me! I have recently downloaded an online game installer and it i...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Unable to open & format f drive

Hello, when i am trying to open f drive,it says to format drive yes or no. than i selected yes than unable to complete format. so please tell me,wh...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Can't boot windows for reinstallation

Hello, i have this serious problem and wish somebody could help me resolve this..i wish to reformat and reinstall windows 7 starter to my compute...

8 replies Last reply on 25 May 2012 by
yelloe

Win xp sp3 uppears blue screen

hi gdpm! i run win xp! problem is it's keeps restarting and uppears a blue screen? can anyone help?thnk you so much in advance! god bless

6 replies Last reply on 25 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Thunar os in acer one series-zg5

Hello, how can i change the os into windows? tnx Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.19

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Laptop problem

Hello, My laptop is showing me the same icon for all my files on my desktop and when I double click on a file on the desktop, it opens the same fi...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Automatically shutdown and restart automatica

Hello, As I read the comments and understood them,the same type of problems were I was facing when I went to my dealer it was suggested to change...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2012 by
xpcman

My pc won't display enything after bsod

Hello. I was playing when I recived a bsod with the stop code, 0X0000003D. The pc started a noise like a continued beep, I waited a while but nothing ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
Kamon358

Black screen with white arrow

Hello, i have a dell studio lap top it's my mums and she'll freak at first it was letting me log on then it appeared with a black screen after switc...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Resetting hdmi sound option

Hello, I have accidently disabled the HDMI sound option on computer but now when i try to find it again it is not there, has anyone else had this ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Why cant i press shift + \ ??

Hello guys! When i try to type Tyraèl it wont work anymore... before i could just press shift + \ and it would be ' but now i cant do it anymore can ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 May 2012 by
xpcman

How to change tha languabe in computer

Hello, i have a computer with whole arabic language so i cant use .. i need to change my computer language in english how to change it plzz help m...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2012 by
xpcman

System shut down

Hello, my computer is shut diwn when playing hd games so please tell me how can solve my system problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.10

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2012 by
xpcman

Black screen on starting up computer

My pc was not booting .i went to dealer and he intalled new dvd writer but when i start my pc now it shows black screen it goes to stand by mode ans ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
xpcman

Window doesn't respond any of the application

Hello, i have installed windows7 ultimate. When open my computer i cant access any files. when i select any program it shows the message like "Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Start up problem

Hello, When i start my computer, windows start, but nothing prior happens. Desktop appears blank with no icons, no task bar, no start up menu. I tri...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
jack4rall

What should i do if i cant open any programs?

Solved

hi everyone,,i need help on this...i just read about this problem on this link https://ccm.net/forum/affich-78160-cannot-open-any-program and i have r...

8 replies Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Problem to shut down my computer

Hello, sir ,my pc is not shut down when click on turn off computer then it hang what i do..please ans ...sir Configuration: Windows XP / Sa...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
xpcman

Url numbers and lettering?

Hello, I have a hp pavilion DESKTOP, and whenever I'm trying to type in my URL, it keeps writing numbers. No matter what I type in, it goes from 1...

6 replies Last reply on 14 May 2012 by
xpcman

Task bar

Hello, In the notification area of 'task bar and start menu properties' network and power icons are gray and won't accept a selection in order to ad...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Title...i formated my pc from window xp to window 7 and i lost my audio....anyti

aHello, i formated my pc from window xp to window 7 and i lost my audio....anytime i want to play sound it will always say no audio output device inst...

xpcman

Product i'd

Solved

Hello, Configuration: iPad / Safari 7534.48.3do I have to register my windows os for it to work?

kieferschild

Black screen from unfinish deleting

Hello, I have a major problem i have a toshiba laptop and i was doing the deletion hardware thing and didnt let it finish by shutting down the compu...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Pc is not starrting up

Hello, i have same problem. my pc is not starrting up. after starting windows when i enter user name pasword screen goes black and with a cursor wh...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Downgrade of os from w-7 home premium to xp

Hello, i purchased my new HP pavilion g series laptop 2 days back.I need to change my os from w-7 to XP,But while installing XP some error message w...

jack4rall

Registry changes disabled

Hello, please help my computer shows that your registry changes have been disabled by administrator what do i do? Configuration: Windows XP...

jack4rall

Toshiba laptop keeps restarting after i close

Hello, When I close my laptop down it will keep restarting. How can I fix this problem? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0 / Toshiba

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
GM Madman

Sound driver xp vs win7

Hello, when, i was installed windows xp on my laptop(brand- lenovo, model- g550)... it cant play sound ..and said that no sound driver was instal...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
Ambucias

How can i install xp pro sp2 on ssd??

Solved

Hello, I boot the cd its working.after at time of partition it gets blue screen.but when i install windows 7 ,working fine.I check the bios on AHCI ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
TECH Milan

My screen come black screen

Hello, i face the problem while installing xp in my laptop , while installing the windows was gone slowly then i remove cd setup and then i start ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
ell0

Help w/ acer aspire one

Solved

Hello, I need to change my background on Windows 7 Starter....PLEASE! Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
ell0

Hp pavilion dv2700 win7 drivers

Hello, Hi, I have a hp pavilion dv2700 and formatted windows vista 32bit and installed new windows 7 home premium 32bit becuase I found lot of vi...

jack4rall

Pc hang problem

Hello, Please Tell Me Soluthin For PC Hang Problem

pcsces

Hard disk problem / booting problem

Solved

Hello, let's see if I can explain the hole thing clearly. (Sorry for my English) Some weeks ago the laptop (Acer Apire 6530G, AMD Turion X2 Ult...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2012 by
carapanceta

Vista - no 'speaker' in ctrl panel - no sound

Hello, I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for quite a while now. My computer will play audio through USB speakers with no prob...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Problem reinstalling windows

hi... I reformatted and installed windows xp prof sp2 to my lenovo desktop pc, the process was completed successfully, but when the computer was rest...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2012 by
jack4rall
Results 6651 - 6700 out of a total of 24,656