The discussions

Xp keeps going in circle

Hello, this is win xp and it keeps going from the start up screen logo to the F8 screen, it will not allow me to try any of the F8 options and con...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Blank screen

Solved

Hello, after i start my windows xp pc my monitor does not display anything.I tried Ctrl+Alt+Dlte and i get the BIOS startup page..please help any...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2012 by
felya

Unable to set backround

Hello, i've been trying to change my display picture for a couple of months now and its not working, i go into control panel and click on display bu...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2012 by
xpcman

No sounds in windows xp sp2

Hello, after a installing windows xp sp2 there is no sounds in my PC i have installed the sound drivers also but no sounds, earlier i had window...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Computer with black screen and mouse

Hello, my name is justin. This all happened in about 2 days, computer was working fine before this. while playing a video game, the game shut down ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2012 by
ralphmark

Windows xp logs off after logging in

Hello. I've made a post on the same problem before, and it got removed due to the fact that my question was misinterpreted as me making a virus that ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
Zabaan

Sound problems with windows xp runddll error

Hello, I have problems with the sound of windows xp where to select the Control Panel Sounds and Audio diposotivo, then sounds, by clicking on the sou...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Portable error f:/ is not accessible

Hello, When i connect my portable to my pc it shows error[F:/ is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable.] and i canno...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2012 by
cyrus

Can't connect to http, https, ftp

Hello, I have a Windows XP HP tablet and tried downloading Norton a month ago. It got interrupted in the middle and since then I have had connectivi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2012 by
xpcman

Dell monitor in power save mode

Solved

Hello, Just fixed this problem after reading tons of items. Everyone seems to have a different solution. Personally I think most problems are a res...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2012 by
xpcman

Vista not starting up

Hello guys, Nikki here, I have tried to start my computer and in 'boot manager' i click vista, then it asks for me to click safe mode or normal mode...

4 replies Last reply on 2 May 2012 by
jack4rall

How to format acer aspire m5641 windows xp

Hello, in the Acer aspire m5641 desktop the SATA mode cannot be changed, it is not highlighted, so what to do to install Windows XP? After loading...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Black screen whith mouse cursor blinking

Hello, i had black screen whith mouses cursor blinking and i try everything to do but nothing would help i try f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 nothing only f4 an...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2012 by
markhelp

Toshiba machine help

Hello, I followed the instructions on the forum, my machine beeps but it doesn't open any screen just keeps flashing the cursor and then i release a...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2012 by
Ceez

Black screen

Hello, i badly need help with my laptop. I tried f8 as per user's manual instruction. it didn't give me anything after pressing f8. instead i got...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
nateaur

Toshibanb305 netbk some usb ports not working

Solved

Hello, I have the netbook mentioned above running W7 Starter 32 bit. With pretty much nothing installed other than a software I use to do taxes ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
AZULITAcdn

Windows installer can not be working properly

hai as am used windows xp the windows xp installer can not be working properly the following error comes pls solve my problem THE WINDOWS INSTALLER S...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Date and time getting changed

Hello, when i turnoff my system and turn it on the time and date changes, please tell me what is the problem and give the solution on what to do. ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
GM Madman

Windows will not boot

Hello, My pc had windows xp installed, then I installed windows 7 which deleted the xp. Then I realize that the windows 7 does not support my driver...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

My laptop will not start up.

Hello, I have an HP dv6700 and when I turn it on, it will not go past the grey screen. I can get into f2, f10 and such but it does nothing when I ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Amelielucia

Blue screen of death

Hello, I,ve taken out one of my memory cards and im not getting the blue screen anymore. The problem is that the key board and the mouse pad are not...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
the dude

Remove temp files

Hello, I need delete temp files of the Windows Directory once week. You can help me please. Best regards, Obed Configuration: Windows 7 /...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
ralphmark

Gateway unable to boot

Hello, I have a Gateway All in One Desktop. It runs on windows 7 and has intel I3. The processor is 3.20GHz. When I turn it on the Gateway screen di...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Ip as url problem

Closed

Hello, i tried using the IP address of a certain website instead of its URL..the page actually opened but when i finally logged in, the page won't ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
Matt1309

My laptop wont work

Ok so my laptop was acting stupid so I slammed my fist into it letting my anger get the best of me. A few minutes later my screen went blue so I pre...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Getting past safe mode screen to boot

Hello, I have windows XP on my desktop computer. I can't seem to get it load. It will start up show the logo screen and then go to the safe...

jack4rall

Updates incorrectly configured

Closed

Hello, I use Windows Vista Home Basic on an HP550. Each time I try to install updates I get the message "Configuring updates: Stage 3of 3-0% compl...

pcsces

Unable to detect hdd while installing os

Hello, Acer 5920 Series - ZD1 --> HDD gets detected in bios + other devices and is fumctional but, when i boot from the XP installation disk, post m...

jack4rall

All folders in external ext. hdd goes hidden

Hello, All folders in external hard drive / flash drive are getting hidden while plugging into my computer. Then i use "usbshow" program or run th...

jack4rall

Setupvirtualclonedrive5145" for windows 7.

Hello, I wanted to install Longman Dictionary on my computer, but before I installed it and I had to install "SetupVirtualCloneDrive5145" in order...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

My computer is shut down in startup process

Hello, my computer is stuck in a reboot loop. i have an intel pentium 4 desktop computer. it is windows xp home edition. the problem happened afte...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
ralphmark

Laptop has trouble coming out of hibernation

Closed

Hello, I have just bought this Lenovo laptop this january and it was the worst thing I have ever done. I have been having problems with this compu...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Unable to open any programs in windows 7

Closed

Hello, I have been troubled by this error. I am unable to open any programs in my computer. The problem started after I tried to open a video in VLC...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Wont going to log in

Closed

Hello, tried logging on to computer and had a white screen, hit control alt delete and now the logging off screen just keeps going. it wont log of...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

No bootable media found in ahci mode

Hello I have A Problem I am using Lenovo G 460 where the Hard disk is Showing in BIOS but when i am starting In AHCI mode Messege is coming "NO MED...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

My computer always turns off, help pls

Gud pm, I'm new here but I'm really desperate to fix my computer that's why I'm asking for help :D. This what happens, FIRST it restarts over and over...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Instal win xp over win 7

Solved

Hello, my notebook has win 7, but he had win xp first, now i'm trying to instal win xp again but it says that the hard drive has a virus in a blue scr...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
wasdfra

System getting restarted

Hello, I install win 7 on my hp Pentium 4 but will not boot to desktop its just restarting allover again please help me out Configuration: Wi...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Black screen with cursor @ windows 7 start

Solved/Closed

Hello, Here's a tough one for you. A black screen with cursor appears when I start my computer. Nothing is responding, I can't do ctrl alt d...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2012 by
c-lo

Windows language

Hello, plz help i have a compaq laptop which is configured in arabic and i'd like it to be in english. its running on windows 7 ultimate and everyth...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

I need help..

Closed

Hello, I bought a Toshiba satellite in Aug 10 and was not informed the computer was refurbished. So with no warrenty I could not fix it at my location...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

My wd 2tb couldn't be regconize

Hello, My "WD My Book Essential" model WDBAAF0020HBK-01 was working properly until I accidently disconnected it from the PC. When reconnected it cou...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Animated volume indicator

Hello, Hello, I had a volume indicator bar on my desktop NOT the volume control in the tool bar!. As I lowered or increased volume...a indica...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
chief

Problem after formatting c drive..

Hello, Hello, I have formatted my laptop. I have 4 drives: C, D, E, F. After formatting i am not been able to access D drive. Instead E and F dr...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

How to open mdf or mds format file

Closed

Hello, can any body please help me, how can i open a .mdf formate file..thanks a lot,, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 5.0

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
Richerdey

I cant format my 8gb sd...

Hello, AL somebody help please,i try to format my 8gb SD but dialog box appeared windows unable to format.. what shall i do..?then when i delete the...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

My computer does not recognize my scanner

Hello, I have a Canoscan 4400F that used to be plugged via USB to my Windows 7 computer and worked perfectly. This computer has stopped recognizin...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
suzannev42

I cant find my at key it was working fine

Hello, I can not use my at key I am not sure where it is and i desperatly need to go to my email but how my laptop was bought in mexico so it is a...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Unable to open programs from desktop

Hi, After trying to download and save photo's from my email something has happened to all the programs on my desktop. They now all display as a ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Stuck at the login screen

Hello, After runing a scan on my sony (vaio) laptop, I was stuck at the login screen when the system reboot. Could not move the mouse and the key...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2012 by
Honé
Results 6701 - 6750 out of a total of 24,655