The discussions

Help blue screen 2057 media center

Hello, i can open and used windows media center fine but when i go to seach for TV channels the process will reach 3% then the system will show the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
mario221

Picture files after hirens boot cd

Hello, after i used the Hirens Boot CD, i used something called HDD Regenerator on that, and it fixed my comp, however the files were deleted, but iv...

Gordon

Not listing program

Hello, Please guys, my Add/Reomove Programs doesnt list the program, it just stay on " PLEASE WAIT THE LIST IS BEING POPULATED..." it doesnt list any...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
Peter

No audio devices also no audio mixer message

Hello, I installed windows xp over my windows vista and i couldnt get internet or sound to work, then i found my vista recovery disk i made(which i d...

jmp59

Pc can't reply to ping from other pcs

Hello, I have jus reformatted a PC and am trying to put it back to the network, using a static IP, I ping other IPs and they reply but when I ping t...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
Rajeev

Lost laptop

Hello, I found a lost laptop and I am trying to find the owner. It is running windows vista and is password protected. There are two different user a...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
Yooooo

I can only upgrade xp to sp1a not sp2 or 3

Hi folks i have a dell dimension 4500 with pentium 4 and 512 mb ram. Before upgrading my hard drive it ran xp with sp2. I have now upgraded to a h...

subutai

Windows theme

elow, i tried to change the display properties by clicking the appearance but as i have said it didn't worked. I would like to try your second opti...

mikethedike

External hard drive problems!! please help!

Hi! So my external hard drive isn't opening on my computer or anyone else's computer anymore. My hard drive used to work just fine with my computer. I...

lucas231

Windows theme

I already change my windows theme using windows blind but the theme did not appear in the desktop. Please help me what i need to do

dior_c

Another qustion

Hello, i have bought a new acer aspire laptop xp windows media center edition 2003 with twelve months warrenty. my problem with this is bought my [c] ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
anon

Language change

Hello, how can i change the language of my laptop from italian to english

mwavu

Cannot restore system

Hello, well i've already posted the main problem regarding my drives getting locked, now it seems that i cannot restore my machine to any previous ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
Charlie

What happens if i add more than specified ram

Hello, I have an HP Pavillion dv9000 Lap top running Vista Home Premium 32 bits SP1, with an AMD Turion 64 X 2 1.80 GHz I just installed one module o...

xpcman

Windows xp booting problems

Hello, I have read all of these blogs and I still cant find an answer to my problem...My computers starts with no icons or start bar....just a wallpa...

GHL

Com help

Hello, i dont know if my com has a virus of anything but my com suddenly crash and it wont boot up at all the screens still black and when i tried t...

DJ AKSHAY

Hooked pc to tv used rac cbale but still no s

Hello, I hooked my pc( Dell lap top) up to my tv no problem but no sound.Got RCA cable one end into laptop headphones other RED and White into TV sti...

vistaXpert

Wd640 shows unknown device

Solved

Hello, Recently i bought Western Digital MyBook 640GB, I was tried all kind of trouble shooting but its still shows unknown device under device manag...

yashvintozor

Audio problems on vostro

Hello, I just bought a DELL Vostro A860 and downloaded Windows XP, but can't get audio, Device Manager shows in yellow "Modem Device on high definit...

homer_simpson

Cd/dvd burner trouble

Hello, ive had my acer laptop for nearly a year now and have been able to burn cds using windows media player since day one, until now that is, windo...

mikethedike

What programmes can be using game files?

Hello, what programmes can use installed game files, thus stopping it from loading up with an error message telling me that its encountered a pro...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
SURFER

Xp blue screen when trying to boot up

Hello, Hi everyone I'm stuck! I was was recently given a second hand Benq laptop running Windows XP. I've had many e-mails over the past few days a...

LOK

Fix

Hello, i have deleted loads of things on my computer.even internet explorer is'nt showing up now on my window.i have tried to fix the problems but it...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
prince

Manual headphone - speaker switch

Hello, the inside of my headphone jack appears to be bent in a way that my computer registers always having headphones in even when they are not. This...

pimpachu

Not able to burn cd

Hello, I have a windows xp pc, recently I had a problem with burning cd on windows media player. I can play songs, downloading datas from CD but cant...

Travtech Computers Tech

Speakers using windows vista

Hello, I have a new computer with windows vista, hooked up a set of speakers to it and the ports on the back of the computer there is no sound whe...

priyanshu253

Need a sound driver..??!!

Hello, I have just reinstalled my compie with xp sp2 and I need sound driver for FREE. But whatever I try to find it in Google, I just whacked and b...

jmp59

Reinstall

Hello, My question is when we removing somthing from control panel, where and how to reinstall (recover) that Please give me reply with suitable sugg...

jmp59

Bluetooth

Hello, This venky . And i am Using HP pavilion dv6000. and i have a problem with My PC. i searched for Bluetooth in my PC. but i didn't find it. i th...

jmp59

Shortkey for desktop properties

Hello,

palguna

Driver detective

Hello, when i launch on to my driver detective on my gateway xp computer desktop there is a message states that there is a problem and need to close ...

cluelessgeek

File sharing on vista pc

Hello, I have a host pc and i have shared the file but i am unable to access the host pc from two other pc's. I can however access the two other pc j...

dawooddoe

Missing program

Hello, Please, when i click Add/Remove programs in control program, it doesnt list my programs its just write " PLEASE WAIT WHILE THE LIST STILL IS B...

mikethedike

Myspace is acting craziiii only mine

when i log into myspace i am able to stay on about a min... then this pops up~~ INTERNET EXPLORERCANNOT OPEN THE INTERNET SITE https://myspace.com/ OP...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
lovin life

Will i need to purchase a new hard drive?

Hello, when i turn on my laptop , the windows logo appears for about 5 seconds then dissappears. i then get an error message telling me it cannot...

xpcman

My windows messenger problem

Hello, hello 3 days ago i download windows live messenger version 8.1 (if not wrong) but,now i have a problem with the windows live messenger.. ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by

Sound drivers not instols

Hello,

wizkid

Extra ram

Hello, i buy new laptop. it has DDR3 4G ram. then it has separate 256MB VGA . i use vista home premium edition. but support 3G RAM only fo vista.bu...

vigts78

Heklp

Hello, My Hp laptop I recently replaced the harddrive for a bigger one and also put more ram into it and now I cant get it to load or install windows...

gayasharp

Task mnager problem

Hello, my problem is that the task manager shows only the list of currently running programs can anyone help

4 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
TsvetomirT

Window would not start after logging on

Hello, I tried to download a acrobat software but it came - up with lot of trojans and spyware's. I shut down the computer and restarted it again. Eve...

Tweedledum

Some of the software has come up in a foreign

Hello, Hi just want to know if anyone can help.Some of the programs i enter seem to be in polish or russian.Any idea how i can change them back to en...

kathcat

Cant install win xp

Hello, Im trying to install win xp from my back up disk on my new hard drive the hard drive it self is sata and i got 2 IDE dvd drive . My dvd drive ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Vires

Hello, sir i have a problam with my system a vies name newfolder is in my system who can denie the acces of drives and slow doen the speed i wil...

xpcman

Disable

My gmail account has been disabled.How to activate my account.Please tell any solutions.... Thank's & Regard's Amsaraj

melodyfive

Uninstal deepfreze

Hello, please help me to uninstaling deep freze, if you can, i hapo you can give me some software to uninstal deep freze becouse to easy for me than ...

givemepsc

Black screen after loading bar

Hey Hey. OK Basically one day after fixing my hald.ll error i were then faced by a big black screen problem. When i boot up it shows the windows lg...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
Same

Networking failure

HI! look i was messing around with my computer and thought i cound get my bro's computer connected to play a game. I stuffed up majorly! it comes up ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
mikethedike

Help! i can't save anything after a loss...

Hello, This is my problem, i hope someone could help and emal me ASAP i have a dell home edition laptop. my brother was working on it last night...

mikethedike

Laptop

Hello, i recently purchased a hp laptop and there are keys on it tha tI have no idea what they are for.. Does anyone know where I should look for the ...

xpcman
Results 22701 - 22750 out of a total of 24,660