The discussions

Suggestions

Hello, my computer is working only in safe mode,i tried restarting it many times to make it work in normal mode but no use......when i start the...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
ServiceTech

Vista blue screen of death

Hello, My Girlfriend has a Laptop that runs on vista, and it seems to be giving her the blue screen of death. my computer had the same problem earlie...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
adhweb

Inquiry

Hello, i want samsung pc suit for my E-1410 mobile..so please tell me process

deepbreathe

System boot failure

Hello, my computer could not boot a message 'system boot failure' displayed please help

deepbreathe

Vista updated now i cant get my laptop to wor

Hello, my computer downloaded an update then it restarted and it stays on configuring updates then switches itself off. it then loops this. i tried al...

BoTkilla

Raupgradind ram

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite a200 series laptop with 2.00 ghz processor & my installed ram is 1Gb DDR2 (512mb+512mb) each. i want to updae my ...

dancedhall

Reboot

Hello, hi i need to reboot my computer back to factory settings for various probs but it came with no disks and i made no back up disk. whoops. i hav...

dancedhall

Personal antivirus

Hello, I would like to know how to get rid of this peronal antivirus, without downloading or having to buy something else. I have security already, ...

dancedhall

Sound won't work.

hey,i have this hp laptop from my sister, and one day, it decided not to play music. To this day, it has yet to make any sounds. I know this is a real...

dancedhall

My computer keeps reseting when the logo show

Hello, i've just tried to turn on my computer desktop its a windows xp and worked fine everyday however just now there was a power out and when i...

dancedhall

Moserbear pen driver 2gb not detect

Hello, My moserbear 2gb pen driver led Is Not Dectect & Device Maneger Not Show Pl'z Help Me

dancedhall

Hadrive with 2 partition in an external case

Hello, i inserted my hardrive into external case,and by mistake i unplugged it from my laptop,and when i tryed to use it suddenly it want me to forma...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
Lekhado

Flash player problems

Hi, I have bought a new computer which has Windows XP on it and I have installed Adobe Flash Player 10.0 and it works fine with all flash based web...

SPECKS PRODUCTION

Flashplayer

Hello,first i open the website www.youtube.comwhen i play the veido he say instal the adobe flash player i dowanload the flash player But he can not ...

closeup22

Mobile microsoft office

Hello,my name's Vishal.how can i access Microsoft Word files on my mobile.my cell number is +919925196300

SPECKS PRODUCTION

I want to change my computers language

Hello, i would like to change my computers language from english to arabic pleaseeee

closeup22

Sata driver send

Hello, Please send me sata driver for hp pavilion dv2000

closeup22

Sata driver

Hello, hp pavilion dv 2000 laptop to xp install and What SATA Driver in sopport xp Pl......... help me.

closeup22

Hi i have n78 china cp, what are the formats?

Hello, i want to know what the file formats are do you know?

closeup22

Xp install problem plz help

Hello, when i want to install win xp on vista, after loading files something appears says:" a virus on your drive or your drive corrupted press any...

wiil

Dell drivers

Hello, pls send me Dell Desktop Driver .my email id is ebuchicle@ yahoo.com

wiil

Driver

Hello, Download lan driver compaq presario c700

wiil

Sony vaio vgn-fs3g no sound

Hello, i have a sony vaio VGN-FS3G laptop, i reformatted it from xp home to xp professional and now i have no sound. on start up it does the interna...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
drew

Registering the computer with dell

Hello, I bought my Dell 1545 a month ago. When I purchased it, I wasn't online yet so I didn't register it with Dell. Now the green popup telling m...

Drake

Need network adapter for dell inspiron 500m

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 500m. I reinstalled windows xp pro and was able to get all the drivers except the network adapter for the wireless card...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
happy 500m

Hp a1320n recovery disc win xp

Hello, I have a HP a1320n Pavilion DEsktop PC, I have lost my restore disk, and apperently had already made my one backup copy. I can't locate this...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
tickermania

Message on screen

Hello, i was wondering what it means if your on the computer on the internet and apop up appers and says you have no more space on line 21 i wanted to...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
l00kupf00l

Acer comp.

Hello, I had to restore my laptop to factory settings but the monitor is of no use and i have a external monitor that i am hoooking up but it doesn't...

sensei.moore

Registration key toshiba satellite l305s594

Hello, i need my registration key from my laptop toshiba satellite L305-S5946. IN THE FORUN SAID THAT WAS IN THE BOTTOM OF LAP BUT I CANT SEE. I WILL...

xpcman

Changing language ,english to italian with xp

Solved

Hello, I want to change the language on my computer to the italian language from english. How best can I do it.

xpcman

Unauthorized change was made to windows

Closed

Hello, When i log in to windows all i get is a black screen with a window that says An unauthorized change was made to windows. Windows has discove...

moneymaker1

Compaq n800c laptop doesnt start!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, My problem is that a computer that had a bad card slot that i fixed. after i put all the screws in, and tried turning it on, all it does is ma...

moneymaker1

Help with the internet

Hello, ok im tryin to send messages through email and it won't let me ......is there anything i can download to make the internet better? and why does...

moneymaker1

Code for save as

Hello, I am Hasnain Nazri its good to join the community.

moneymaker1

Uninstall avast4

Hello, How can I uninstall the trial version of Avast4 ? I have a folder of Alwil Software in Program files. But I have deleted some files of them. ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
GMR

My computer is acting odd.

Hello, Like I said my computer has been acting odd lately, it's started out with just little things like a pop up telling me a program is corrupted...

nekokitten

Hal.dll missing or corrupt for 2001 w-home ed

Hello, My old laptop that I got in 2001 is not working because of the hal.dll file being missing or corrupted. I have the reinstallation cd, but can...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
Staffmaster

Desktop

Hello, I just got a wireless router for my laptop and i got the internet explorer to work fine on it. Now on my desktop it wont let me get on the int...

fea_ture

To install windows xp in sata hard disk

Hello, i have a problem with my compaq presario cq40-330tu notebook,it has sata hard disk and i want to install windows xp but it doesnot take suppor...

dybbody

Sound device for windows xp laptop, please?

Hello, what device do i need to get sound on windowsxp laptop?

dybbody

Bootable pen drive

Hello, how can i make my 2gb pen drive bootable

dancedhall

I haven't received my hi5 code,

Hello, I just sign up for hi 5 but I haven't receive my code. please send me one

dancedhall

System problem

Hello, My dell laptop (windows xp) comes on and run its normal booting but all my icons on the desktop never come up, rather I have this "the appli...

dancedhall

Downloading flash 10 with a windows 2000 vist

Solved

Hello, pl;ease help i have windows vista 2000 i cant download flash 10 it keeps saying it wants a fix no and the parameters are not correct the kids ...

closeup22

Formatting problem

Hello, while trying to install xp in my dell inspiron laptop it is displaying a error the system cant find any hard disk drivers installed in your sy...

closeup22

Hai

Hello, i want to connect my forms in to the web please how it make the connection and reply me soon

closeup22

My sytem was not even running in safe mode

Hello, my sytem was not even running in safe mode(including all other modes like start windows normally, DOS,...) When i run in safe mode, sy...

closeup22

No sound

Hello, I HAVE EXTERNAL SPEAKERS ON MY PC, I CAN SEE THAT THE MUSIC IS PLAYING ON, LIKE MYSPACE, BUT I CANT HEAR IT. THE LITTLE SPEAKER ICON IN THE LO...

closeup22

Problem with registry

Hello, Can you help me? My PC have problems with registry, and some times it shows that "registry editing has been disabled by administrat...

closeup22

Cant boot, if boot, cant do anything,

Hello, People i need some held, I have a new Compac Presario CQ61, and it has two partition, for recovery and programe files, Recently i got a proble...

patel_raj1118@yahoo.in
Results 20001 - 20050 out of a total of 24,656