The discussions

Unable to open computer

Hello, yesterday i downloaded a software where it says you can do partitions for the hard drives which are full. i did not know what i did ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Inspiron e1505 power prob

Closed

Hello, My Inspiron E1505 doen't power at all :( After pressing the power button the three leds next to the bluetooth light come on and the power ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Restore the volume icon in xp

Closed

Get hold of Yamicsofts XP Manager. Buy it or borrow it. Choose the option to repair all system files when you have started the program. The volume ico...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
bionik

Blank hard drive in acer aspire one

Hello, I blanked the hard drive - (no eRocovery anymore) was win xp home in the Aspire One. What do I do? Alt+F10 does not work because the hard d...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
T.Bone

A folder disappeared, and showin as recycle b

Solved

Hello, Hello, i was the Auslogics Disk Defrag Tool to defrag my Partition, and then i went to check a backup folder, i was trying to change the ic...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Dear sir, i want to install hcl sound driver

Hello, dear sir, i want to install hcl sound driver in my pc.how can i get this plz help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.24

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Dont know what to do...

Hello, users... xpman's link. If you look at the 1st comment it is a link from xpcman I downloaded the link and started the program, after i...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Recover data from undeteted hard disk in bios

Hello, any one help please and please i have watching movie in my pc and immediately system hang with continous beap , then after bios does not d...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Imai_Miki

Autoreboot on running broadband modem.

Hello, please help me friends, my computer autoreboots unexpectedly when I connect a modem to the internet.....I have tried to look for a solution...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Windows 7 pc monitor switches on & off-urgent

Hello, i have an issue dont know after i have installed few updates of adobe reader its creating prob or dnt know my windows 7 desktop ,in CRT monit...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
lucky

Original file not found! someone pls help!

Hello, i have a sony vaio and whenever i downlod music to my laptop it plays. but if i turn it off and later turn it back on it will say "could not...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Jack Rex

Hacking

Hello, someone has hacked my yahoo id and password......plz,plz,plz,help to gain it back....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Jack Rex

I cant see a folder which is copied frm win7

Hello, Recently i copied some files in my internal hard disk from my friends windows 7 machine. When i insert H.D in to my system i can'...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Jack Rex

Dell inspiron 1545 windows 7 home premium

Hello, What do i do if i don't know the password to the local user in the system recovery options for my dell inspiron 1545 windows 7 home premium?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Pasos de factory restore

Hello, pasos del disco de factory restore de compaq 5000 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Laptop powers on, but will not boot up

Hello, I have a HP laptop that will power on, act like it is booting then go to a blank screen with just a cursor flashing at the top. I have...

vista.ultimate.64

Cannot view folders in external disk g:

Hi everyone, I run windows 7, and the folders in my external disk have all disappeared. It was infected by a virus / worm recently, and i cleane...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

No yahoo solutions offered above worked

Closed

Hello, My account has been fully taken over and sending emails to my contacts Yahoo has not been offering any immediate solution to me and it loo...

pcsces

Problems installing windows xp home edition

Closed

Hello, After formatting hard drive while copying files to folder errors occur forbidding me to continue installation. can anybody help me with thi...

pcsces

How do i recover my files from my ext. hdd

Closed

Hello, Please I have a very serious problem... I accidental kept one of my system's mini external speakers on my external hard disk while cleaning ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

My gateway desktop

Hello, I have a gateway desktop but dont have the recovery disks any more is there a way that i can download them into a disk in another computer...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
aquarelle

Computer won't boot

Hello, I am having issues with my Dell Inspiron N7010 booting up (Windows 7). I have had it for a year with no problems and then after a system u...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Destop wallpaper

Hello, i m not able to set desktop wallpaper on my acer aspire happy netbook with window 7 n andriod . can i able set wallpaper Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

The volume on my hp computer isn't working

Closed

Hello, So like other people I asked questions and did the advice, but nothing happened to my computer. The icon in the corner is the volume with a...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Western digital elements external hdd

Closed

Hello, My Western Digital Elements External 320g HDD is playing up and I need some Advice. I disabled fire wire and tried tweak UI and both of these ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Patti

Window 7 installing update 1/1 more then 24hr

Hello, everyone i have problem with my 10 days new computer its installing update several time but this time it taking 24hrs and continues sowing ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Need windows xp home cd - comp. missing files

Closed

Hello, I recently tried to restore my HP Pavillion desktop computer to factory settings. I made a Recovery cd previous to that but when I put the cd i...

Ambucias

How can i read my files that had been archive

Hello, i had accidentally change the attribute setting of my files to archive. now i can't view my files. but when i checked the properties, it seem...

Anonymous User

Black screen

Solved

Hello, i was just installing some themes on my windows 7 . it asked to install some patcher nd then i rebooted my system. It started pretty much n...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Regular keys abnormal functions

Solved

Hello, actually after restoring my lappi (HP dv6000) certain keys started functioning abnormallly such as: R for RUN L for LOCK G for Side...

13 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
kalsoom

Mass storage driver missing

Hello, i am using hp pavilion dv6 3011tx laptop . two days before in my laptop internet download manager's cc extension installed automatically. afte...

Anonymous User

Quetions..

Hello, good am.. i have my problem with my laptop acer,if i press the keyboard letter u it become a number 4 also the j k l n m o p.. they become a...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Downgrade windows 7 to xp

Solved

Hello, I m not able to downgrade windows to xp on compaq cq 40 /425tu. hw is it possible ? Please help me.

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
Raghu

Certificate errors

Closed

Hello, I am getting certificate errors for a site. But when I tries to clear all my cache from IE Option, I was able to view this site with n...

pcsces

System is not allowing to install anivirus

Closed

Hello, i am kishore babu recently i used virus effected pen drive with my laptop. then the anti virus (ESET NOD32 ) from my system was rem...

pcsces

How do you take sim back to cas???

Closed

How Do You Take Your Sim Back To CAS??? Plz Help Me 4 SOme Reason These Sims Are Really Fat?!? uhh Yeah So HELP!!! Thx!!! Configuration: Windows ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
Grier

Registry editor

Hello, registry editor does not open,what i do? plz help me? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Not able to copy data on segate 500 gb drive

Solved

Hello, Today i purchesed new seagate 500GB HDD, but when i am tring to copy data on the drive copy option is disable . What is the problem? ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Dos batch file increment number in files name

Closed

Hello, I have to rename files. I need dos batch file which increment the number in files name. The file names are work0.txt, work1.txt, wor...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Dell inspiron e1505 laptop will not boot

Hello, When I try to start me Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop it goes to a screen that says "can't load kernel file" What do I do? Please help ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

System hanging problem

Hello, I have acer 1640 series laptop, i formated my lap and installed xp pro installation is success but there is a problem , system hanged or stuck...

Anonymous User

Probelm with dell laptop

Hello, I am using Dell inspiron1050 laptop, when was start windows 7, it is automatically selecting the icons. ex(If we press downarrow +shift key...

Anonymous User

I can't open my installed programs

Hello, one day i was transferring material from pen drive to computer suddenly a open type box appeared i thought i double clicked any material so i ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

How to get computer to start

Hello, hi I have another computer as well with burners and the whole nine yards. the problem is when it starts up it goes to a black screen with k...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
agocloud

Reboots again and again and again.

Hello, It rebooted like 20 times and every time i start the Pc it reboots again and again and again. When i start the laptop first there is the D...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Mian Shah

Not booting after update of windows xp

Hello, my computer is not booting after updating it.the updation was windows xp service pack 2 to service pack 3.the computer showing updates miss...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Black screen and constant beep

Closed

Hello, Yesterday, i was reading something from word when the computer suddenly went to the blue screen of death and started dumping physical mem...

pcsces

Laptop wont boot, lost power during updates

Hello, please, somebody help!!! while updates were installing for XP on my dell latitude I lost power]. Now the screen stays black unless I plug in th...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Lost webcam installer

Solved

Hello there, can somebody help me with my problem T_T I can't find a driver for my web cam (COSY PC590)...and i've been searching for years in th...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

My msn massenger contact list cannot shown on

Closed

Hello, I am mohammed ramadan, since i install my msn massenger yesterday i cannot see my contact list on the massenger , it is last version 2009 , pl...

14 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
Mohd Youssef
Results 7351 - 7400 out of a total of 24,656