The discussions

Flash player 10

Hello, i have been trying to download adobe flash player for some time now. it will say it was successfly downloaded but when i go to view videos ,it...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Net connection

hello how i can get wireless net connection for my laptop from wataniya telecom kuwait

re_mi

Hp computer

Hello, i took my hp computer side off to clean the dust out of it win i put it back on and turned it back on it wont turn on at all please help

re_mi

Can't complete xp home re-install

Hello, My computer has been hijacked by continuous pop ups of dialog boxes that are titled: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe. I tried to do a system rest...

re_mi

Do not buy hp products

Hello, Just so you are aware, HP issued a recall on the DV6000 because of a defective motherboard. This recall ended March 31, 2009. However, if yo...

re_mi

Activate my account

Hello, how do i knw what is my code?

re_mi

Internet call

Hello, how can i make calls from the pc to mobile numbers freely...using internet,,,,,,

dybbody

This copy of windowsdid not pass genuine wind

Hello, when i start my pc an alert message apears which reads " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows did not pass genu...

iveal

Disable

Hello, tis is narrin please activate my profile plzzzzzzzz

dybbody

Dell insp 1100, upgraded ram does not start

Hello, I changed the RAM on my Dell Inspiron 1100 Laptop from 128 MB to 512 MB RAM, PC2700. Only DIMM A is working, DIMM B does not function well. So...

dybbody

Locked up tight

Hello, I WAS GIVEN A COMPUTER AND THEY FORGOT THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD IS THERE ANYWAY TO RESET IT WITH OUT BUYING A DISK? IF THERE IS ANYWAY PLEAS...

iveal

Webcam

Hello, I have connected my logitech webca=m up, but now the camera itsself doesn't work wht can i do ?

iveal

When copying things to desktop...

when i copying things to desktop, i cant click the icon on desktop. someone please tell me what problem.

sheung92

How to call my brother through net

Hello, i want to know how to call to a mobile number........through internet

iveal

Networking with asdl modem

Hello, sir, i am kamlesh form mp (india), i have bsnl brodband conection with adsl modem, at this time i am using net in one pc, but i want to conet...

iveal

Activate

Hello, i want a code to activate the hi5 account please can i get it

dybbody

Phone to pc potos

Hello, i am using nokia musicxpress phone but i did't have data cable to copy photos from photo to pc. i want to copy via bluetooth so pc is it pos...

dybbody

Cannot open few websites

Hello ppl, I'm not able to open or download from few websites like microsoft(the site opens, but whenever it comes to download firefox returns" con...

angs19

Brand new nikon d3 12.1mp dslr camera +nikon

AVAILABLE IN STORE FOR SALE FOR NOW BRAND NEW DIGITAL CAMERA FOR SALE. FREE SHIPPING TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD VIA FedEx. Buy 3Units And Get 1Uni...

dybbody

Changing vista to xp for hppavillion2700

Hello, I have buy HP pavillion DV 2700 (2750 ee) it is in Vista base , i want to install winodws XP to this , how can i change this , anybody c...

dybbody

In need od assistance

Hello, i need help, my girlfriend locked us out of windows 2000. the computer was given to us thats y we still have 2000 edition and not xp or vista...

flcconflict

Downlaods folder wont open up help

yo, for a couple of days now every time i open up my downloads folder my computer lags and freezes, why i just installed kaspersky internet security 2...

flcconflict

Can't access internet

H pc shows that I have a good conection but won't open any web sites.When I try to use the messenger and repair check list all's good, except DNS a...

flcconflict

Ares dont connet help me....

Hello, my name Jenny and i have ares 2.0.9,3030 and it won't connect it keep saying connecting for hours and i don't know what to do so that it will s...

flcconflict

My pc keeps turning off itself

Hello, I AM SO PISSED OFF =@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY old pc tht i just put in my room it worked before in a different room and ...

flcconflict

Problems with the timer on computer!

Hello, I have a brand new Acer, I had brought my computer to another city and put a timer on it so that the "Children" would not put any "Smut" or any...

flcconflict

Usb mass storage drive

Hello, I have Maxtor 160B USB Portable Hard Drive. When i connect it to my computer at home it is not detected by my system. When its plugged to my...

flcconflict

Can't log on my computer???

Hello, On my computer after you first turn it on and click on the user you want a box should come up to enter your password...the box to enter my pas...

flcconflict

Connecting lcd to laptop prob

Hello, i cant seem to connect my lcd tv to my laptop i have a vga cable but the screen is black. but when i go into my display settings i dont get th...

flcconflict

Webcam

Hello, i was asking about how to make more than 1 video call at the same time in msn with many contact , hope to respond

flcconflict

Not able to play games after formatting windo

Hello , I HAVE OLD VINTRON ELIXIR@HOME PC(CELERON 433 MHz,RAM 512 ,40GB HD) RECENTLY I FORMATTED MY PC WITH xp 2 AND SINCE THEN NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
grewal630

Keyboard gone wrong

Hello, when i type the qwerty keyboard on my laptop instead of letter NUMBER came up example when i type OK it turn to 62 why?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

No sound in my dynabook

Hello, I have dynabook satelite T30 series. I mistakely formated my com But I reinstalled xp again. Now my sound is gone. In control panel sound med...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
allenki

My computer is f***ed

Hello, My problem is that when I go into anything on my computer (when running in regular mode) it gives me an error message as follows...Windows can...

Remo

Install xp

Hello, i am ajay . i have a compaq cq40108tu laptop but i can't install xp on it , pls help me to install

ajay

Can you connect to the laptop router

Hello, can i conect my xbow 360 live to my wireless laptop router instead of buying a xbox360 wireless adapter?

anonymonstor

Can french version of office pro 2007 be chan

Hello, I have a friends computer and it has french office pro 2007 on it and I was wondering if the language can be changed to english?

flcconflict

Help with old computer

Hello, I am trying to fix an old computer. it's a seven years old sony desktop. I used the recovery disk but after the recovery computer hangs...

dybbody

Have speakers but no sound comes from them

Hello, my spearkers have no sound comeing from them. the spearkers are some good because i have tested them out on another system.

suff954

Webcam

Hello, I had lost the cd of drivers of intex webcam nightvision it-305wc. so plz send me the drivers of this model urgently on my e mail id. thanx

suff954

No sound

hello i have HP pavilion dv4-1242tx . after installing XP pro, i can't install sound driver for it. plz help me???

suff954

Installation issues

Hello, i cant install microsoft office2007 on my vista laptop. alsohave problems installn adobe creative suit..............please help,t always gives...

suff954

I need to reput my income and out going serve

Hello, I need to know where would I go to put in the income and outgoing server. I need to know what server should I write for window vista internes...

nomadcrys

How to share internet connection

Hello Friend, i already connect two pc via lan and main pc have internet connection and there is two lan card one is connected with broadband and oth...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

System is not starting

Hello, Help me please! My system won't start. It was fine the previous night. When i again restart it next day, it won't load at all. The monitor d...

flcconflict

How cam i get volume

Hello, how can i get back my volume back on my computer

dancedhall

How to install winxp from pen drive?

Solved

Hello, i want 2 know how can i make my 4 gb pen drive such as win xp bootable so i can install my Win xp without my cd drive plzz send any arti...

dancedhall

I need driver xp for laptop dell m1330

Hello, i need driver xp for laptop dell m1330

flcconflict

Gprs system

Hello, I have a I phone made by China, now i want to setup internet on it, my question is how I can Change GPRS setup in my i phone

dancedhall

Free windows 7

Hello, I Want free Windows 7 OS to Install and See the performace of my system please send me the windows 7 os DVD and My Address is C....

closeup22
Results 20151 - 20200 out of a total of 24,656