The discussions

When open drive c:"open with error box"

Hello, Dear Sir. please reply me. Thanks you very much. I will wait your massage

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
nees21

Msn is not signing in my id and not opening

Hello, MY MSN IS NOT RESPONDING AND NOT SIGNING MY ID PLZ HELP ME

rj45cab

Windows choice!

Hi, I have a Gateway, Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz CPU x86 Chipset 3.00GB DDR2 8500GT GPU 400W PSU SATA HDD running on Windows Vista 32-bit My proble...

krishna

Company who issues this pop up

Hello, does anyone know the name and or location of the company that issues this pop up crap that my kid down loaded without my permission? i wo...

soundT540

Can't find a folder

Hi, I wanted to find a folder in vista which I forgot the location. I have two computers, one running with vista and the other running with Xp. ...

wallplz

On double click drive is asking for formating

Hello, I have very serious problem and this is the second time this is happening first time I luckily took the backup from my drive so i had to forma...

hohot

Reading of cd's (iso joliet format) on xp

Hello, I am a pensioner trying to work out these computers & wonder if you could help me with the problem I have of reading cd's. In 2001 I burnt ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Save mode on pc

Hello, when i turn on my pc it goes to run then screen says safe mode on then keeps restarting can anyone help please

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
nate

Can't get new tv monitor to display

Hello, seem to be havin problems getting my new TV to display anything. I have a s-video conection connected and all i am getting is a no signal sign...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
daxu

Audio! i cant hear anything!

Hello, I can't hear a thing on my computer and i think its because I removed a program on it and i dont know where to get it back! PLEAZE help me!

sefras

Upgrading vista home premium 64 bit edition

Hello, I have question regarding upgrading the Vista Home Premium 64 bit edition to a Vista Business 32 bit edition. Do I need to upgrade this 64 b...

Vinod Akula

Problems with e-mails sent to me

Hello, I have a problem in that e-mails from one particular organisation do not end up in my mail box, but someone else's, understandably, to his ann...

Amado

Why cant i see the vid in windows media pla

i can hear the sound but can not view the vid pls tell me how to fix this problem with out downloading anything

kieferschild

Laptop

Hello, I have a desktop with dsl connection and got a laptop today and I would like to use the same internet connection on my laptop when I go pl...

shan

Deleting of pictures while shut down

Hello, I turned my laptop off and the when i turned it back on all my pictures and music were gone. Whats going on??? So i put some more pictures ...

moulkou

Missing drivers

Hello, I have a major problem here. I finally turned on my cpu after about 6 months, and a good chunk of drivers are missing. Heres the thing, my g...

moulkou

When i try to access it give this message

Hello, im da administrator of my computer.but i cant change my machine time date and i cant do any power work..when i double click da user account or...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
anonymous

Deleted files - reg

Hello, If i delete one file from my desktop or server through SHIFT+DELETE.... if any options to retrive that file?? kindly Suggest regar...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
Top Chap

Windows xp account?

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to create an account on Windows XP Pro so that the master account can access certain files, like certain gam...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
Nichole

«helpâ»

Hello,my name is Claudiu and i have a Compaq Presario CQ60-125ES with windows vista home basic for soft...but i would like to instal windows xp. The p...

xpcman

Changing boot order

Hello, I have changed the boot order to boot from a CD so that I can use bcwipe to wipe the drive. The laptop will not boot from the CD. It tells...

xpcman

Not able to print from my laptop

Hello, I just purchased a LexmarkX5410 all-in-one printer. The printer has a usb connection, and I I have a Linksys G Broadband Wireless Router ...

xpcman

Xp boots up in a safelike mode

Hello, I am running XP Professional, SP3, and have established 2 accounts for me and the wife. When using the wife's account, the desktop appears as i...

Connor

I am not able to open files frm my pendrive

Hello, hi i hav a problem wit my pendrive sony vaio usm8gu2 which i bought from china.. my problem is i am not able to store any file of any format ...

somacmg

How to back up system??

Hello, I have bought ToSHIBA laptop. The problem is it does not provide recovery disk creator to backup my system like another toshiba laptop. Is the...

subzero00

Help,problem with hard drive

Hello, I have problem with my hard drive. Windows cannot scanning the error in my hard drive when I perform disk checking. Antivirus like panda anti...

minimoimem

Help with external hard drive

Hello, I recently bought a Western Digital Essential Hard Drive 640 GB and i am currently running Windows Vista Home Basic SP1 and i plug it in wit...

buster23

Upgrade my motherboard and ram

Hi, I have decided to upgrade my Motherboard and RAM. I am going to get 4GB RAM. But before doing that, I wanted to know if it is safe to do it. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
quinn

Windows xp

Hello, I am running windows XP home edition and currently everything is in Japenese. When I go into language and reigonol options there are no languag...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
lkpfaff

Dell dimension 8200 p4 2 gig hrtz

Hello, I have a problem with my PC, I had a processor fan fail and I replaced it, now it takes about an hour for win xp to load and the programs take...

k

Shutdown execution

Hello, I want to execute a program when i shutdown my PC. How can i do that? Please anyone help me immediately. Azim

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Reboot failure

Hello, when i start my system it will showing REBOOT FAILURE INSERT BOOTING DEVICE please send reply soon

xpcman

To upgrade vista

Hello, my laptop is of HP company, i have a problem in it, i cant install new programs on it, and cant run the system restore and cant run device man...

srijana

Hard drive space being reduced

Hi, I just received a new computer for Christmas which is currently running Windows Vista Home Premium. But I'm having a problem with it, I h...

wikka

Can not down load flashplayer 9

Hello, I can not download flash player 9 nothin happens can you please help me

csk

Need drivers for windows xp

Hello, I have HP notebook PC.I have only windows vista.I need windows XP profeesional.Due to this I need drivers for that Operating syatem(window...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
makapusa

Partiton c is ok, but when i try to open part

Hello, Please can somebady help me, ine my computer i have 4 partitions: C:\ D:\ E:\ F:\, with partiton C is OK, but when i try to open partition...

Sandeep

I have windows 2000 i am trying to download

Solved

Hello, I have a Ipod and we bought one for our daughter, I used to have windows vista on my old computer, but on the new computer that my husbands da...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
aquarelle

Now working auto turn off

Hello, I was installed windows xp.But when i shutdown the computer,it was showing Windows is shutting down....... But automatically it was not tur...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
Dame CPu

Is vista better than xp????

Hello, to all of u,im using xp and it is great,,,,recently i have been wondering in using vista,,,,so is vista better than xp????if yes why???...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
makapusa

Windows xp

Hello, I am running windows XP home edition and currently EVERYTHING on my computer is in japenese can you tell my how to change the language (picture...

leapfaith

Xp have the drivers needed for the wifi and a

Hi, I have a Fuji Esprimo laptop which I plan to upgrade. Presently it is pre-installed with Vista Home Basic, I intend to fit a new hard drive and...

statehold

Decoder for window media player

Hello, I have recently installed xp profession. I could install everything but after I installed my stuffs I encounter little glitch. My window playe...

ishe67

Windows media player does not work

Hello, windows media player no longer works on my computer, i downloaded winamp and since then it has not worked,winamp is ok but i cannot look at dv...

hansaplast1

Pc freezing

Hi everybody the problem is that my pc keeps freezing everytime and even if I try to open only my computer it will freeze the only thing that doesn&ap...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
omgitstobby

Second screan

Hello, can someone please help this chef .. i have a small problem i nee to find out how or if i can use a second screan as a primary screan tempar...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

How to turn offsata hdd

Hello, I am trying to Install XP on my HP DV2000 laptop(Intially installed with WIndsows Vista Premium), but setup is automatically terminating thr...

xpcman

Photo loss

Hello, i formateed my hard drive with all my life photots is there anything i can do to get them back???? please help me they were my father...

xpcman

Please answer me about this problem

Hello, Dears i have problem in my Computer . problem is that i dont know wat type of threat came in my PC through net . it hides all my pictures and...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
red.striped.shirt

No sound

Hello, i have laptop dell vostro A860 i hv installed xp windows along with vista but no sound coming from both speakers and headphones i tried to ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
SAMEE M
Results 23551 - 23600 out of a total of 24,655