The discussions

Turned off some features using a fix it progr

Hello, i have posted here before trying to fix some sound issues , since have gotten my sound to work but in the process i turned off windows host s...

25 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
filmsylayer

Merging hard disk's partions

Closed

please provide me a link of software that can merge 2 partions of same harddisk.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
technope

Driver webcam qtech

Solved

Hello, I need driver for my webcam Qtech

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
mohamed

Intenso 320gb hdd. not being reconized

Hello, I have the same problem with my Intenso 320gb HDD. I have a green light on my HDD but its not being reconized at all, not in my computer or...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

External hard drive not recognized at all...

Closed

Hello, I pulled the hard drive out of my previous laptop when I got a new one and have been utilizing it in an external enclosure for about a year wit...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
paully

Sound drivers on xp

Hello, My sister was given a Panasonic CF-29. The volume wasn't working. My sister wants to see if I can fix the problem. When I open up ITunes, I...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
JL2008

Windows 7 doesn't download the updates

Hello, I have been experiencing a problem with a windows 7 system that doesn't download the updates automatically, although it had done that since ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
a cooperator

Hidden files cant be hidden!

Hello, In Windows 7 I tried to Hide my hidden files and folders but they keep Showing them. I selected: Don't show hidden files, folders or d...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Can not recognize sata wdc hard drive

Solved

Hello, I've tried to reinstall my laptop. And when I try to put win XP it says " Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer....

4 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
bacelini

.exe programs have the same icons and error

Please help me! All .exe icons on my desktop are the same and when i try to run these programs, an error box would appear stating ResourceManager::Ge...

Anonymous User

Desktop ini problem

Solved

hi what is the function of this code? and how can I manage or generate this types of codes? if I delete this code in desktop.ini file so my selected...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Bootmngr is missing

Hello, when i tried to change my operating system ( window 7 to xp) when window finished to load file, it show the message " a problem has been de...

pcsces

Monitor not opening (urgent help)

Closed

Hello, my monitor suddenly turned black after i turned off the screen and reopened it and the green light keeps flashing.HELP Configuration: Wi...

RWomanizer

Pc shutdown randomly

pc shutdown randomly at start up not even start in safe mode what the problem pls do solution.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Acer aspire one ao532h netbook wont boot

Hello, Posted about this a few days ago and didn't get quite the answer I was looking for though helped, my problem is that whenever I power on th...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Question for "desktop.ini" experts.....

Closed

my problem is... Picture Saved in "Local Disk (C)" "C:\Program Files\abc Folder\abc picture.jpg" and I want to set this picture as a background...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Unable to view the file in pendrive

Solved

Hello, i am having Pendrive i have load the data on that after 2day i am suing same pendrive in that data is not visible , i cross check with window...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
Avinash

Hp laptop to tv using vga to component

Hello, i have an hp pavilion laptop and a sharp flatscreen (at least in front) tv...behind the tv has yellow, white, green, blue and red ports.....

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
CarleneSinaswee

My wd 1tb not shown on "my computer"

Hello, my WD wont show up in my computer im using win7 and i have tried to plugin in other PC and wont show up.. also i tried it on a new PC and ...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
bionik

No sound after reinstalling windows xp

I had sound on my computer then I had some issues with it and had to reinstall my Windows XP now no Sound Can any one help me?? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Please help!! black frozen screen at windows

Hello, i have a Toshiba Satellite L755-S5216. It has Windows 7. When i turn it on it also gives my the prompt screen that says run system normally o...

cathie

Ie8

Hello, I clicked on Showtme Sports Insider NFL Picks,and it told me that my browser is not supported in IE 6. So I downloaded IE8,one of four choices...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Unrecognized usb

Hello, Anyone have the same problem , please help me - What's happen when WD HD Media player unrecongnized USB device from WD my book Essentia...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2011 by
kevin_techno

Trying to restore to factory settings

Hello, I have a EEE 1005HAB netbook running windows 7 start up.while restoring to factory settings touch a button and after that got Bootmgr is mis...

kevin_techno

How to unlock folder

Hello, Please help me to unlock my folder,that I locked by MyWinLocker program. Tq Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

kevin_techno

Sos: black screen w/ cursor no task manager

Hello, From my research on Black out screen with only a movable cursor working, I learn that is what I have... I was using my Dell mini VGA cable ...

kevin_techno

Downgrade in setup utilities

How do u downgrade in setup utilities in insyde setup... please reply!

kevin_techno

Operating system

Hello, Yeah, pls i want to installed s new os on my laptop, wen ever i inserted the cd, it will ask me to press any key,but after doing that the p...

pcsces

Asus laptop doesn't start

Hi there I have an Asus laptop with Windows Vista operating system. Recently the laptop doesn't start. Whenever I tried to log in, it kept on res...

pcsces

Computer automatically restarts

Hello, I recently went over to a friends house and tried to repair her computer. It's an Acer, Windows Vista bought 3 or 4 years ago. Anyways, she c...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2011 by
Michelle

I want to restore my old os (xp).

Hello, I have a very loving old Laptop Compaq 2210b. It came with Windows Vista installed and I didnt like Vista a lot so I got my dealer change t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Pci device

Hello, i install a fresh copy of window xp everything is running correctly but there is no sound and in device manager there is yellow mark on p...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Disk formating error

Closed

Hello, can you please suggest me the best one software to backup my windows 2003 server disk boot able images ?? so that in any emergency i just re-...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
luckbill

Black screen with cursor

Hello, Can you please help? I was trying to update my Rosetta Stone program on my HP Pavillion p6140f 64 bit (which was recently upgraded to Wind...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
Seag

Acer aspire one ao532h netbook! wont boot!

Hello, My Acer Aspire One AO532h Net book it wont start it just wont boot! i press the power button i get the acer logo then a black screen with a...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
green898

Hard disk is detected but unable to bios

hi, I have p4 system, i have 500gb hard disk it was installed win7 before, now i formatted the c: and trying to do the WIn xp, after copying the...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Windows xp "freezes" during boot

Good Evening. I have a HP Pavilion dv5000 laptop, bought in July, 2006. When I press the power button, the laptop shows me the 1st screen (with the...

Fatal Warrior

All my icons are gone, my pc shows nothin

Hello, Please! I really need my laptop but all my icons are gone and my pc shows nuthin except the background wallpaper! I just installed a new anti...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

No audio device

Hello, sir,,, i have one problem,, that i am using window server 2003 in which i am running sap software, my dell laptop showing the message " n...

kevin_techno

Cannot run programs in windows xp

Hi, I am having windows XP SP3 and for the past 2 days my program files are not opening. What i have seen that when i open them they appear in t...

kevin_techno

Many svc hosts in my taskbar and my comp won'

Hello, My system won't shut down and i have to power off UPS... I get a message STOP 0x0000000A(0x00000000,0x00000002,0x00000001,0x804DC6CC Ther...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
laks

Seagate freeagent go-flex 1tb hd error

Hello, My Seagate Freeagent Go-Flex 1TB HD has an error.I took it to my friend office and borrowed him for a while, after a few hours later...

Anonymous User

Wd external hard drive wont work!

Hello, so i bought a WD 1TB external hard drive and now my laptop wont recognize it. when i plug it in, the icon on My Computer shows that the da...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
jdubb

Hp pavillion 1415 laptop screen shaking.

Same with my laptop also. It is ahaking continuosly. I cannot read any thing . I bought this one in dec 2009. Guys, please help me if anyone got resol...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2011 by
Sinj

How to loacate bluetooth on my hp?

Hello, please how do i locate bluetooth in my hp ?

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2011 by
kevin_techno

Windows wont start

Closed

Hello, windows wont start going to screen windows did not start correctly however cant move arrows to select safe mode so is just staying on start...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Unable to open programs.

Solved

I'm unable to open any of my programs, for a few days I thought it might be nothing, just an error. As after a week I started to believe something was...

11 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2011 by
DarkKalum

Screen resolution

Hello, i formatted my system to windows 7 ultimate and i cant adjust my screen resolution and monitor color. please what do i do? it really is h...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Can't access folders on my usb drive

Hello, I have a Iomega 2.0 USB External Hard drive (320 GB) which I bought last year. It was good until last week which I could not view certain f...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Window was unable to complete formate

Hello, i have tansand 4gb pendrive.when i open it a mesaage asking to formate appears i formatted my pendrive many times but window displays messa...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2011 by
bionik
Results 7501 - 7550 out of a total of 24,656