The discussions

How can i downgrade my hp compaqdx2480 bisnes

Hello, How can I downgrade my hp compaq dx2480 bisness pcs from a Vista os to XP os??

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Desktop - lcd tv hdmi connection

Solved

Hello, I have a really annoying problem, and I hope that someone could help. I've already googled it, but none of the normal suggestions for this p...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
pinto

Video call in x10

Hello, kindly advise me how to make videp calls on my xperia x10i, thanks Mohinder Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

MOHINDER

Unable to format & use fat or fat 32 format

Hello, my computer is having difficulty reading any format and i cant even use my ipod with it, i tunes wont recognize it anymore . i get an error m...

psycho_I.T.

I have a problem with webcam on msn

Hello, resently i have had problems on msn with the webcam , when i click on someones webcam icon it goes straight to video call without the option of...

ralphen

Driver for mp4

Hello, does someone knows from where I can download the driver containg avi converter 2.0 for my MP4 sumvision sempra pro (2GB) please?

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
hamza baloch

I have a toshiba 50 inch tv

Hello, There is no picture. just 3 blinking lights below the screen. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

ralphen

Need informations

Hello, I HAVE A PACKARD BELL EASYNOTE C2 THAT I NEED A SCREEN FOR , DOESN ANYONE HAS AN IDEA WHERE I CAN BUY IT. THANKS Configuration: Windows ...

ralphen

Purchase 2 magicjack

Hello, I have purchase 2 magicjacks ,Gave one to my son, is this ok for him to set his up as i have done mine. How do i go about making an oversea's ...

ralphen

Pan drive

Hello, sir when i have a moser baer 4 gb pen dirve but when i insert it then comuter shows that plz insert disk plz tell me how can i ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
abhijit

Screen is black w/error message and won't sta

Hello, whenever I press the Power button on my computer, it starts up with a black screen telling how it came across and error due to new hardware ...

ralphen

My face book account disabled

Hello, i do not no how my facebook account disabled from yesterday. so how can i restor my account' Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

ralphen

Lock

Hello, my phone dual sim lock

ralphen

Booting

Hello, My PC starts but does not display anything on screen, After ten seconds the pilot Mb light blinks red rapidly?

at7alfy

Pictures are not clear

Hello, i am contiously facing a problem of blurr pictures while using internet, which save on my computer they are clear, only pictures on intenate ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Eliza

My internet

Hello, i was deleting downloaded stuff that was slowing my computer down after i was done i tried to pull up my internet explorer i will pull up but...

kieferschild

Computer

Hello, How can I replace my ethernet controller, my multimedia controller and my video controller

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild

Boot error

Hello, When I try to boot my pc it says "invalid boot.ini file starting C:/Windows What must I do? please help Windows XP sp3 Intel Celer...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild

Computer

Hello, How can I replace my ethernet controller, my multimedia controller and my video controller

xpcman

Send error report wont go away!

Hello, I've been having trouble with my interenet explorer, it's quite old software I have (windows 2000 and internet explorer 6). When i try to o...

Ambucias

Sound driver

Hello, i have compaq presario C700,need sound driver, UAAsp 34646,plz send me the link Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

drlootle

Windows error recovery problem need help asap

Hello, Hello, My computer was working fine this morning until I did a hard shut- down. Now I'm getting this following error message ever...

quays

Product key

Hello, again like other people my lap-top is asking for genuine "product key" i have located it underneath the machine but it has faded completely(no ...

drlootle

If(c3,is not null,0,1)

Solved

Hello, in the example, what do I use for "is not null", is it: ""? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

KathyKo1

Bsod while installing windows xp prof

Hello, am anthony i have hp laptop 2230s i was running xp on it previously and one day i tried logging on to my account after putting my password ...

drlootle

Scrool lock off

Hello, how to off the scroll lock in dell inspiron 1545 in windows 7 home basic

drlootle

I can't log on my user profile!

Hello, I start up my computer and it loads fine but when i go to log in it says "the user profile service service failed to logon. user profile ca...

kclou122

Need help.

Hello, how long does it takes to format a laptop ? thank you Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

kieferschild

Problem in opening d and e drive

Hello, there is a problem in opening my d and e drives whenever i try to open with double click. it shows the message img.jpg not found. can any on...

vinu

Microsoft web & anti virus

Hello, i am unable to open microsoft web in internet explorer, but i am able to open all other sites . i also not able to update microsoft essen...

Dipak

Reset bios on satellite l505d

i had to pawn my laptop and when I got it back there was many files on it that were not mine and the dates of them were duribg the time it was suppose...

ralphen

Allison

Hello, i bought a dongle for the internet for my laptop but it keeps saying its blocked and i cant use the internet Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

sndrm001

Can you help me to get rid of this trojan

Hello, i got a problem that my pc was attacked by heur :trojan and i even deleted it by kaspersky internet security antyvirus. but the problem is ...

ralphen

Hard drive says it's full but it's not

Hello, I'm using windows Xp on a PC and I use a Scanner before I don't have any problem but now when I want to scan & save it , that tell me there...

ralphen

C/windows/system32/regedit system

Hello, I have a problem when lapptop switched ON displays Cannot find script file......C/window/system32/regedit system. what are the step to s...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
azeez

Xp with windows 7 printer sharing

Solved

Hello, I have two systems. in one system there is windows xp and another with windows7. I want to connect printer from xp to windows 7 PC as p...

michelsmith

Help me 2 solve this problem...!

Hello, i coudn't watch any youtube videos & some of sites videos without downlooad...! i don't know what happened...?but i hav installed Internet Do...

RISHU GUPTA

Miss use our orkut account

Hello, any one missuse our orkut site ,i know only userid ,what i do Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
ranjana

Windows installer service could not be accese

Hello, I tried all your advices about the fact that my wndows installer services could not be accesed during the process of a printer installing,and...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
thorngrove

Person hear me on the microphone

Hello, if a person invites me to go on cam and i accept can they hear me if i have a microphone? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Gamer4life

Blackout=blacksrceen

Solved

Hello, im an gamer there was an black out at my house the other day and my comp was on(HP Povilion 502n) i tried to restart it from the back but ther...

Ambucias

Xp system restore

Solved

Hello, i lost my original restore disk for windows xp, but i have another one from a different pc and i was just wondering if i can use it to res...

Ambucias

External hd seagate be readable fr. mac to pc

Hello, I need your help ....I know there is a driver that can let my Seagate External Hardisk be readable from MAC to PC when plug to the USB. Can...

xpcman

Recovery

Hello, I need help. I tried to update my dads windows 2000 with a later version. I dont know what happened but I think i've deleted it because win...

drlootle

Email

Hello, My LG KS360 has been setup for emailling. I can send emails, but when I try and download my emails, it hits up a message "network failur...

drlootle

About internet problem samsung e1410

Hello, Friends! This is Vinoth... I am using samsung e1410 mobile... I want to open gmail without pc...Is it possible to connect? And its not sup...

drlootle

I need ip for intheroom.com

Hello,i am a member of intheroom.com .i cannot access my account because of ip .please can you help me get its ip(intheroom.com).thanks

dalla

Hp compaq presario 610-changing os

Hello, i am having hp compaq 610 with windows vista .I want to install windows xp ,since i want that os to run my project simulation. so can i do s...

le'shae

Win xp sp3 boot disk not working

Hello, i have built a pc and trying to boot it with windows-xp-sp3-service-pack xp sp3] like the motherboard] said i keep getting reboot and select...

gmoney

Adobe flash player 10

Hello, hi iv had this problem for a week now were im on facebook playing the games an it asks me to install flash player 10 an i do that n it install...

rion
Results 10201 - 10250 out of a total of 24,655