The discussions

Actualizacion de xp

Hello, tengo un problema cn una maquina, la formtie y le instale windows home edition ps2 orignal, pero me aparece con vencimiento de 30 dias tengo q...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Power not startup

Hello, I use dell inspiron 1545 with window vistar . I charged last day but the window is not start and power not come. Plz help me.

suff954

I switch on laptop a black screen appears!!

Hello, when i switch on My IBM R51 laptop a black screen appears what can be the problem? How can i solve it? Pllllzzzzzzzz help.

suff954

Speed

Hello, mudasir here, when i connect the airtel with pc, then very soon it is unable to find the server i,e it is droped, even on my mobile(n...

suff954

Windows genuine problem & automatic update

Hello, my windows xp is didn't pass genuine test.each time i start my pc the error message is shown." your windows is didn't pass genuine test". i...

suff954

Cant connect my phone to my laptop

Hello, please i cant seem to be able to connect my phone to my laptop, my lap top is FIJITSU LIFEBOOK E8010. i'l be grateful for ur prompt response t...

suff954

How to connect internet without ip help

Hello, hope u will be fine..one of my friend conetting to internet without any ip adress..i have win xp service pack2...so how can i connet to the in...

suff954

Ime pnone lock

Hello, My nokia N72 has been blocked probably online with the serial or ime number i cant receive or make calls, its always showing no network cover...

suff954

I want a driver cd for my hcl desktop

Hello, i want a driver cd for my desktop model - ST340014AS S/N-5M0275YX P/N- 9W2015-007

suff954

Loading issues

Hello, My computer restarted,not sure if it was updated or not but now when i try to get on my PC stops at the windows loading screen but will not ...

suff954

Lan connection

Hello, I have lenevo 3000G430 laptop. i am trying to connect my computer to the wired lan network through ethernet. After plugin the ethernet. the...

suff954

Hey

Hello, I NEED HELP RESTOREING MY COPUTER HOW DO I DO THAT

suff954

Cannot log in

Hello, My children's computer will not let us log in. Saves settings immediately and logs back out; I have tried to access thru safe made and get the...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Windows xp os support in dell1450 studio?

Hello firends, This is rahaman, I was recently buy laptop dell1450 studio model,presently i am using OS windows 7.but mechnanical software(autocad,...

xpcman

Bluetooth

Hello, i want to know how to turn on bluetooth adaptor

xpcman

Cannot change the boot priority settings

Closed

Hello, I have an intel core 2 duo processor .. I want to format my pc an d when I go to my bios settings .. I can se the "Advanced...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
Katafot

Sound driver for win 7

Hello, i have changed vista to windows 7 in intel 845 series and i needed the sound driver for that

ash_perez01

Vista not recognise usb mass storage device

Closed

Hello, I just bought a new Gateway LX Series system. It has a 1 terabyte hd. I have a separate 320 gig Western Digital eide (?) not sata hd from my o...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
wrecker69

Black screen

Hello, I am also having this "black screen" issue. Mine is completely black with no sign of the mouse cursor. I have tried EVRY option posted with no...

dist.urbd

Do i need to upgrade my computer (windows xp)

Hello, I got sims 3 for my birthday and i can't get it to work. the man who sold it to me said that i might have to upgrade my computer? He told ...

ash_perez01

No audio output device installed

Hello, I have hp g60-513nr notebook. Sat the verizon fios gut installed a program on my comp instead of daughters (who has the fios) I uninstalled it...

buzzy706

File folder not opening

Hello, one fo my folder in document section if not opening. whenever i m doing that winow that opens say u cant aceess bcoz it is running in another...

damle_dk@hotmail.com

I want to del. my acount

Hello,

xpcman

Latop freezes after startup.

Hello, I'm not the best with computers but I know a pretty good bit. I have a laptop that runs with Windows Vista and my computer constantly freezes....

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
Wolf Warrior

128gb usb 2.0

Hello, Greetings I'm trying to reformat my 128gb Kingston Datatraveler 200. Initially my computer advised it could not do it. My questions is what Do...

suff954

Ethernet

Hello, i formatted my system and installed windows 7 on it, the problem is that i intalled all my drivers is working except ethernet i can access inte...

suff954

How to format laptop inspiron 1525

Hello, Can someone pls teach me how to format laptop (inspiron 1525) step by step ?

suff954

Screen goes black

Solved

Hello, I just received a custom built gaming computer. It ran fine until I hooked up to Qwest, got online and started playing World of Warcraft. No...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
Chris

Free call to hyderbadpc to mobile

Hello, free call to india pc to mobile nocharges

suff954

No icons or programs appear

Hello, my acer aspire one mini wont make the programs and start bar appear on the screen, it also will not respond to buttons being pressed, all that ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
KWkw

Windows xp update

Hello, When I try to boot up my PC, I get this message: "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \system32\ntos...

fred the red

Downgrade to windows xp

Hello, Dear Friend, i purchased the new laptop,with the model dv4-1431us ,intaillaly they gave vista,but i reinstall to windows7,but i ...

rizvisa1

Hard disk problem

Hello, I AM USING WINDOWS 7 IN THAT I HAVE NOT GETTING UN PARTITION SPACE ONE SIGNAL SPACE IT IS SHOWING DIFFERENT SPACE HOW MAY I JOINT THAT

suff954

Access to user account

Hello, I am having Windows XP with 2 accounts in my PC.One is an administrator it's working properly.Other one is a guests, but from the guest accou...

suff954

Will not recognise modem now after restoring

Hello, PLEASE HELP????? any idea why after reloading or restoring a computer system it now fails to recognize the "modem"? computer had a trojan........

suff954

Fails to recognise modem after restoring pc

Hello, any idea why after reloading or restoring a computer system it now "failsto recognize the modem? computer had a trojan now it won't go on lin...

suff954

Someone hacked my email

Hello, hi someone is using my hotmail email, i can log in my facebook but i can't use my password to email. and my hacked email is ubaxarsenal@otmai...

suff954

My sony vaio needs restarting

Hello, i want to know how to restart my laptop aswell to factory settings. its a sony vaio wit windows vista i think the model # is VGN-CR320E . plea...

suff954

Windows wont start, not even on safew mode.

Hello, i turned off my computer, by hard boot, and now when i turn it on it gives me the option to start at safew mode, stqart windows normaly, etc...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Boot problem

Hello, i have been receiving the 'disc boot failure' message upon turning the computer on. suddenly, i am no longer getting that message just a beepi...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite difficulties

Hello, Im in a real fix and would appreciate any and all sugestions.. Quest 1) I accidently removed Real Tech from my lap top.. What do i do now....

xpcman

Cd rom not showing problem in registry

Hello, CD ROM NOT SHOWING DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED IN DEVICE MANAGER IT IS SHOWING PROPERTIES OF CD ROM ARE SHOWING THAT "Windows cannot start th...

xpcman

Xp black screen/safe mode black screen

Hello, Using a Dell Inspiron 6400. Recently it'd been slowing down alot so I started an AVG scan. Immediately AVG brought up a file which I removed...

xpcman

My bios donot show the options of changing fr

Hello, iam tring to install Xpsp3, i have problem installing it says no hardisk found or may not be powerd properly. i then looked in to ur solutions...

xpcman

No soundcard driver installed

can someone tell me where i can download a soundcard driver for my computer? Windows xp professional System manufacturer:intel system model: D9...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
mrskutcher

Windows

Hello, Please anyone help me. i can not install windows xp on HP Pavilion dv6000 entertainment pc. when i install i give message. that there is no ...

xpcman

Got blue screen, got no further!!!!

Hello, I have a four five year old hp Pavillion ze5700. Windows xp will not boot up. Have followed steps to get info from flashing blue screen and it...

xpcman

Orkut

Hello, sir i can't open my orkut or gmail, bcoz it is asking me for the security certificate will u help me out.

xpcman

Black screen,....

Hello, I have an hp pavilion 7940. When I turn on the computer, it starts up, beeps twice and the screen stays black, no writing,...I am not very tec...

xpcman

Can't get online even though says connected

Solved

Hello, I live in an apartment that provides wireless. I was able to connect for a week and now I can't. I had been getting error messages saying th...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
bpaschal
Results 13751 - 13800 out of a total of 24,655