The discussions

Entering one character enters 5

Hello, On my keyboard this morning pressing one key acts like I've pressed multiple. For example: Pressing a gets me a'y7g Also, Backspace i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Need help reinstalling directx

Hello, I made the mistake of getting a software from the net called DirectX Eradicator to remove my version of DirectX in hopes of being able to i...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Webcam on windows live messanger

Hello, i have an acer aspire one laptop with a built in webcam, and recently my webcam wont work with windows live messanger its completly frezzes msn...

boston.guy22

Blake

Hello, how can i close a hotmail account for good? Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6.3

boston.guy22

Change window color windows 7

Hello, I'm currently using Windows 7. I used to have the option to change Window Color And Appearance (Adjust the opacity, pick colors, pi...

drlootle

Get slow speed

Hello, i am prashant i use airtel 98/month gprs lan on my pc. but iget much slow speed like 3-4 kbps. what"s i do ? get fast speed

drlootle

Ume

Hello, Hiiiii guys Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 413.0

boston.guy22

Fastest and safe way to doit

Hello, I have realized that theres a charge on my credit card that does not belong to me. What can I do/ Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

boston.guy22

Aol updates

Hello, How can I get updates for 9.1 AOL? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

boston.guy22

Cannot log in face book n play game

Hello, since yesterday 15th June i was unable to log in the facebook, if anyone know how to solve it pls send email to me. At this moment i was statio...

pokerhands

Antivirus.vbs

Hello, Open a system, find following message C:\windows\system32\Antivirus.vbs How to solve this problem Surya

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
subbu

Missing all drivers for my hp dv2000

Hello im missing all the drivers for my laptop, when i turn it on it says i bootmgtr missing, and when i put the recovery disc in it still doesnt work...

boston.guy22

Contacts

Hello, I am having trouble adding a contact in Windows Vista as the "New Contact" button is gone. In the past I have been able to add new contact...

boston.guy22

No audio device

Hello, my gf laptop says she has no audio device its been like this a few days now i was wonderin where i can download the audio driver from an...

boston.guy22

Sony vaio laptop without sound

Hello, My SONY laptop with Xp Windows has no sound. I just reloaded the windows and still there is no sound. Even when I put a dvd in the mess...

boston.guy22

Gt-c3053

Hello, I can't connect samsung C3053 to my pc but I have Samsung Pc Studio 3.

boston.guy22

Bluetooth connection on laptop

Helllo i just want to know a simple way to connect blutooth on my laptop to basicly send pictures to my phone

boston.guy22

Windows xp pro & intel core2 duo

Hello, All I want to know is, can I operate Windows XP Pro with one Intel Core2 Duo processor? I was told that I could not. What is the real sco...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Francis

Win 7 installation error - black screen

Closed

Hi, I just recently installed a new hard drive (SATA) onto my Dell Dimension E520 and proceeded to install an ISO copy of Windows 7 64 bit copy. ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
RyanL

How to back up my contact from phone to pc??

Hello, I want to save some of my short messages from my O2 XDA Atom (WM6) to pc for later use but have no idea how to do it Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
weibin.li

Need to dowmload drive dvd from recovery disk

Hello,how do i download dvd drive from a recovery disk .I dont know how to do it. can you email me on how to do it? Step by step Dell

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Viv

Compaq presario 5000 5372ea - how to?

Hello, Would like to know how to perform a full system restore, to return everything to its original settings as the computer is endlessly telling...

Dan the Man

Cannot start up laptop

Okay, this might be a challenge for you guys. I need some SERIOUS assistance with this dang laptop. Alrighty, so. My dad gave me this laptop, it sa...

bryztech

Hard drive problem

Hi there. at my work place we have XP machines with a Active Directory network. Some of the staff members are having problems where, when they plug ...

jack4rall

Long error quitting program

Hello friends! I recently began having this sporadic problem which occurs in the middle of a game called FSX or Microsoft Flight Simulator 10. I'...

jack4rall

My hp laptop keyboard

Hello, My name is Abby and my grandparents had bought me a laptop for my graduation and just yesterday the letters just started to become numbers an...

Morely the IT Guy

How do i reinstall drivers from a cd?

Hello, Please if anyone can help?!! I have re-installed Windows XP onto my Dell Vostro 1000 laptop. I was unable to hook up to the internet at a...

jack4rall

Bluetooth for inspiron 1545

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1545...bt i cud'nt find bluetooth drivers in my pc....can i get bluetooth drivers from here???? Configuration: Wi...

drlootle

Unable to open c: and d: drive

Hello, I have windows xp sp3 installed on my system...whenever, I try to open C: or D: drive by double clicking, it opens the search window...well,...

drlootle

How to update bios version

Hello, I have Pentium(R) dual core processor , Asus P5KPL-AM IN motherboard and v02.58,1985-2009 American Megatrends Inc. BIOS .. Now I don't k...

drlootle

My messaging

Hello, my message service is not working, whenever i open it, its like message "storage memory is not ready". i have restored it many times, but o...

drlootle

Login problem

Hello, my facebook account is not opening if you can try to login the name of my account is rutvik nilesh bhadra Configuration: Windows XP / In...

drlootle

I need help using a recovery disk

So a couple days ago my computer took a painfully long time to get to the desktop. And now it doesn't even make it that far. I keep getting this mess...

drlootle

Installing xp over linux...

Hello everyone, I recently bought a new desktop pc (Acer Aspire X1301) and the default Operating System was Linpus Linux 9.5. I've never used Linux...

bihuboliya

Reset to factory setting

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite 2435-s255 and cant get past not knowing the username and password so i can then try to figure out how to reset ...

drlootle

Problem in team viewer 4.0

Hello, I have windows xp operating system.when I click in team viewer 4.0 its show to me it it was expired.But when I dounloded new verson same mess...

drlootle

Graphics card

Hello, sir i m currently facing problem about my graphics in my pc. some of the new games and softwares can't work properly. i have a dual core pc...

drlootle

I'am trying to change my welcome screen

Hello, I DONT KNOW THE full pATH OF MY IMAgE AND THE FILENAME I THOUGHT I SEE SOME IMAGE AND PICK ONE Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

boston.guy22

Microsoft security essentials update

Hi,windows update on virus & spyware definitions not getting updated but instead showing popup as "micrsft scruty essntls unable to check for virus & ...

kieferschild

Prevent xp access without password

Solved

Hello, I've got this scenario: Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controller with Windows XP professional clients. Now if one client click on start, r...

boston.guy22

Nvidia drivers (or opengl) instalation

Hello, I need to know if updating a video driver can be done without a restart of the system, need to do this because this PC is running Deep FreezeÂ...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
ear;

How to know my system motherboard model?

Hello, how to know my system motherboard model? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.16

mancy

Can't open regedit

Solved/Closed

Hi, I am unable to open the regedit command. It has been disabled please tell such command or any other thing to open the regedit. Thank you! ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
sam

Problem installing win xp on asus p5kpl-am/ps

Hello, I upgraded my system recently with Asus P5KPL-am/ps m-board, E7500 intel core2 duo processor with 4GB RAM and 500GB seagate hard-drive. I'm ...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
lexus

Trouble with siemens router

Hello, I have a siemens gigaset se361, but I can't find the cd for install. Does anyone know where I can download the installation driver?

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
quadroos

Conversion of chinese handset into i-phone

Hello, i bought a chinese handset it looks like nokia 5800, how could i change the phone's complete software into an original i-phone or origin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Morely the IT Guy

Computer question

Hello, On my computer at random times the letter "p" is being typed on it's own. For example I'll start typing something and in the middle of my w...

Morely the IT Guy

External drive/ ntsf or mac??

Solved

Hello, A vendor requested that I send him a Mac formatted external drive and I can't tell if the one I'm going to send is formatted for windows or ...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Carl

My sound stopped working.

Solved

Hello, My name is Taylor. I have a Gateway mini laptop and it recently messed up and i had to get it fixed. When i got it back, I noticed the sound ...

Ambucias

Blue screen of death and recovery

Hello, I've been getting the blue screen of death. I was told that it had had the recovery disks I cld restore my computer and fix the problem. I ha...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias
Results 10051 - 10100 out of a total of 24,656