The discussions

Got a new mother board asus m2n68-am

Hello, my old motherboard was GA-K8NN51GMF-9 GIGABYTE , replace with the ASUS , I want to retreive as much data off the hard drive before i run windo...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
realiser

'no sound device found' error message

Hello, I have formatted my HP pavilion dv2000 and reinstalled windows XP and now I am not able to play any sound. The system gives an error 'No soun...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Thank you george jetson

All I need to fix my adobe problem was follow your simple step below: Make sure to uncheck the "Display PDF in browser" option. I thought having...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
realiser

My computer was not getting started.

Hello, my computer was not getting started. i am using windows xp, sp2. I do not know what happened when i started my computer today it is not get...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Double click on disk drives not opening

Solved

Hello, when i double click on the disk drives it does not open. i tried doing the steps mentioned above using attrib and delete autorun....

14 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
Nitwo

Problem with 5130

Hello, when i on the cell the message appear on white screen, "contact service" and cell become off, what i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Sa...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

I want to freeze my cpu without deleting xp

Hello, hi i have some serious issues regarding computer performance......i need some kind of program who held or stuck my computer before 10min o...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
moneymaker1

Cant log in my account for windows xp

Hello, can anyone help me out with this problem all my windows desktop icons and task bar wont appear when i log in, just the background pic...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
SHADOW WALKER 13

Compaq v6704au xp sound

Hello, Would appreciate anyone to help with a sound driver to suit xp sp3 nothing to be found on compaq webb support Kindest regards Config...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
little.jay60

Help! winxp issue.cant open anything.

hey.Im running windows XP on my main computer.The desktop isnt showing up only the background and i have browsed through this site and there are many ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
ADXV

I can't watch a movie using vlc in vista,

Hello, I using windows vista servicepack2. I used to rent movies at the local blockbuster and watch them in my Laptop ( Emachine ) using VLC Media Pl...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Problem in attrib command

Hello, in my laptop xp and it does not support attrib command it say that it is not recognized as an internal or external command,perable progra...

MrSprinkles6

How to change the welcome screen text

Solved/Closed

Hello, how I change the welcome text. I have no idea to change this text. any idea u have. please send me this soluation.

11 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
manu

Internet connection

Hello, i just bought a new hard drive after the other one died. but b4 that it was working properly and i could connect to the internet. now thi...

computergroove1

Itouch help please

Hi, I have an itouch and after i downloaded the new software itunes is telling me i have to restore my ipod and now when i turn on my itouch it just s...

MrSprinkles6

Page_fault_in_non_paged_area

Hello, If I open many windows at once, I encounter an error message on a blue screen that says: A problem has been detected and windows has bee...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
alok999

Error loading c:\windows\system32\sshnas21.dl

Solved/Closed

Hello, when i start my system i am getting an error window showing that RunDLL Error loading C:\Windows\system32\sshnas21.dll The specified m...

18 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
r3vi3

Network adapter problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Windows XP Pro 2002 Version. I recently just upgraded to that. Since then I can not access the internet. I ran a Network Diagnostic ...

33 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
smsmawy

Computer screen

Hello, how do you turn a computer screen up side down,thank you for your time.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
Shiz

No desktop or start button

Hello, I deleted the explorer.exe and the iexplorer.exe file and was not surprised when the desktop did not load upon reboot.What can I do now?I ha...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
jonlambert

Make bootable pendrive for vista

Hello, i've a 4gb transend pendrive, and i want to install vista through my pendrive. i got lots of information from the website but still i'm confu...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
deepak

Xp laptop wont read t-flash usb. 2gb microsd.

Hello, I have recently encountered trouble with my windows 1998 laptop reading my usb. It was a gift and I have never been on it before and would re...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
junaperez

Issue with my dell latitude laptop booting

Well, my laptop got knocked off the desk by accident and now it went from working just fine to not turning on at all. When I turn it on, the LED light...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Vga driver

Hello, OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium Version 6.0.6000 Build 6000 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Co...

a

No sound on internet videos

Hello, I am unable to hear the sounds from news videos on yahoo's front page as well as abcnews.com. The sound works for youtube or video's on abc.co...

daniellehudges

Re open hide locked file with folder lock

Solved

Hello, How can I re open my hided and locked file with folder lock software. unforchunatly I uninstall thos software. and i tryed to insta...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
venkat

Driver for dv4 pavilion entertainment 1318 tu

Hello, plz tell me sir , how to search and download driver for my dv4 paviloin entertainment -1318 tu for getting good video and sound

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
sunny

Restoring my computer to factory settings

Solved

Hello, i have a compag presario C700 and i need to get it back to factory settings. How do i do it with windows vista.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
rudi

Cant get dvd or cd burner to see blank disk

Hello, i have a acer aspire 5315-2326 and i have to get the dvd burner to work but with no luck i have used dvd-r and dvd+r it keeps saying to insert...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Dan

How to use orkut in abu dhabi

Solved

Hello, i am working in asoftware company in abu dhabi. i can't acess my orkut account pls help me

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Nou_Nours77

Audio of my laptop not working

Hello, I have a lenovo laptop RD02 D450 It has no sound to play so plz help to solve this problem when i check the device manager it shows yellow w...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Nou_Nours77

My book essential 2.0

Hello, I bought WD My Book Essential 2.0 for my backup on Windows XP. It came as FAT32. I followed instructions to format the drive to NTFS. Prob...

Deftonia

How to fix black dell comp screen

Ok, As soon as i turn on the computer it has the dell sign and everything just like a normal start up. But then all of a sudden it just turns to blac...

dell issue

Sony vaio laptops wind xp installation prob

Closed

Hello, Q1) can i install only windows xp on my system, by removing windws 7 completely. Laptop- sony vaio laptop . model no - vpceb24en Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
vishal

About formating laptop

Hello, i got bluescreen error on my laptop while using and its stopped working .then i open it with safe mode but then also it was not working...

jack4rall

Trouble with mac keyboard

Hello, I am having the same problem - did you ever find a solution? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.18.5

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
moneymaker1

Which is the best windows media player

Solved

Hello, can some one plz tell me which is the best win media playerlike classic ect?you can also mention any other too

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Keyboard

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 and just recently it has decided to pop-up the Windows Media player when I try to type in a capital p (hence wh...

wyaat

Messed ,u'p keybaoaord

Hello, li'plili edlit sao thlis maokes maore sense... i said i'll edit so this makes more sense! the problem has got progressively worse; i have dow...

butty

Dell dimension xps 400 problem- amber light b

Hello, Please help me, if you will. My XPS 400 Recently started just shutting down after about 15 minutes online. It just goes off and a amber ligh...

Vince.$tone12

Can limited be faster

can someone plz tell me how to make limited internet into unlimited and also very very fast like 1 mbps?

closeup22

Problem with windows 7 format to windows xp

my computer is WINDOWS XP from begin, then i turned it to w7, and now i want to format it back to windows xp, but i cant help me please please go in d...

stetch2

Nic disable from cmd

how to disable NIC from CMD ?

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
urgen

Forget security code

Solved/Closed

Hello, Well, I'm Khalil from Pakistan. I am using Nokia 5130-c xpress music. I changed my security code but forgot it. I need urgent help for changin...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
ash_perez01

Msn error 80048823

Hello, I'm so sorry to add to all your questions but I'm very frustrated about this MSN problem. My msn just disallow me to log in, saying that my...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
freeallsoftwares

Acer aspire-one-netbook xp

Hello, Acer aspire-one-netbook XP SATA Drivers so I can load XP Home. Thanks Sam Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Computer refuses to start, cpu to be...

Hello, if you are wondering what the full title is here it is: computer refuses to start, CPU to be problem source. (without period) also, this is hap...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
anjana03

Toshiba sattlelite keyboard with vista

Hello, I have the same problem with letters and symbols all printing wrong. I tried all the options I read here and still it did not help. I p...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
joniesplace

Connection problem

Hello, I am sureshkumar. I am a old customer of actionvoip. Recently I have created actionvoip id. I have talked many time using this software. bu...

Vince.$tone12

Printing £ instead of hash on dv6000

Hello, dv6000 laptop has key for hash sign but prints £ instead. can't find the key for hash sign. Please resolve the problem which is the key for...

Vince.$tone12
Results 8951 - 9000 out of a total of 24,656