The discussions

Acer extensa 5220

Hello, I have a problem, i have a acer extensa 5220 laptop and tryin 2 reboot it from scratch but the problem is wen my laptop starts up i dnt have t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Hp scanjet

Hello, how do i get downloads and install HP Scanjet G2410

re_mi

I hear internet sound only on headset! help

Hello, I have 5.1 surround speaker and Realtek sound card. I can listen to the music on Itunes, Real Player, some files formats (not MIDI) on Windo...

onea97

I would be easier to,the communitiy to assist

Hello, my pc is hp pavelion w1707 and i have vista home besic but i dont like vista so what i do for change vista to xp

re_mi

Problem for viewing photos

Hello, i can't open my photos with my fax viewer and also from other program too. without formating the computer how can i see my photos as normal.

fella1960

One problem...

Hello, I had been registered to connectingsingles.com 1 week ago but since that time i never signed in to this site. please help me to solve this pr...

fella1960

Pls suggest me

Hello, plese suggest me when i oprate my system's internet then a bar came on desktop and close all the internet files please sugge...

Da helpzor

Remove virus

Hello, My pen drive is affected with a power full virus, it destroy my "OS". I want to remove the virus from the pen drive. The virus is still ...

fella1960

All local disk are opening by double cick

Hello, i am unable to open my local disc by double click its asking to explore how i can resolve this problem while exploring its opening and hide fi...

fella1960

Some folders non-openable, right-click shrunk

Hi everyone , I am in need of help on a strange problem plaguing my external drives. I had this PC running on Win-Xp [Home ver] which is not conne...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
Jasonofshanghai

Vista laptop

Hello, my dell laptop is running vista, and I need to run a factory image restore on it, I do not have the suggested DVD and am not very computer lit...

afsgun

Phone call

Hello to all, i want to know about any method/softwareavailable by using that I could able to call any mobile/landline in india from PC. kindly let...

afsgun

Msn

Hello, why msn don't show my contacts list please tell me the solution of this problem .

afsgun

Not opening

Hello, i facing is problem like thsi i can not open my flash drive by normal double clike it will asking for openwith. so updated the my antivrius ...

afsgun

Screen capture

Hello, Please help! Within the next few days, I will need to submit a screen capture to my school. On my HP Pavilion dv7, I have tried pressing the...

afsgun

Cd-key

Hello, Olá, Como poderei eu recuperar a cd-key do meu cd original do pes 2009? Gostaria de obter uma resposta obrigado.

re_mi

Can't get onto the internet

Hello, I have an hp loptop (Windows XP)which cannot access the internet. It started first with a constant problem with my wireless hp printer stat...

re_mi

Dell e6400 running xp wont connect

My laptop suddenly stopped connecting to the internet. I have a Dell E6400 running windows XP. My laptop says i have excellent signal on my wireless ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

No internet

Hello, im using an apple airport extreme for wireless source. my computer says the wirless is connected and it has internet access and everything, bu...

closeup22

My loptop no microphone connected

Hello, hi ,,my family when we talked while in chatting they cannot here me ,, please hep me... tnx and god bless always

re_mi

Problemas con messenger

Hello, os escribo para deciros qude tengo un pequeño problema con messenger al principçio se conecta pero luego sale la cruz abajo y me dice que el i...

closeup22

Lost e-mail

Hello, I'd like to know why e-mails sent from wanadoo are not getting to me? These are the ones I know have been sent, others ?

re_mi

Fix my acer keep me outta the dog house!!!

Hello, my acer aspire one screen is not turning on i can hear the fan and i only see the power light If i do the recovery through the flash stick wi...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
steve187faulkner

Windows movie maker problem

Hello, I downloaded Windows Movie Maker from your Mirror 2 and your website said the program was in english. It turns out that what I downloaded was ...

closeup22

Help me restore

Hello, I want to restore my dell optiplex 170L series desktop back to factory settings. I do not have the disk. What can I do?

closeup22

Restoring pictures

Hello, I have a cyber shot 3.2 mega pixel camera and there is probably 50 pictures on there that will not show up. When I try putting them on the com...

closeup22

My screen

I need alot of help, i have the same problem with my screen going blank and i am useing my crt monitor (Compaq Presario, mv700)... i logged off of m...

closeup22

Still my display is not coming

Hello, I am murthy still i have a probleam i did ever thing you tell me but still i have same probleam i p4 processor ram in tel mothe...

closeup22

Creative webcam

Hello, i need the creative webcam vista driver for windows XP

closeup22

No icons, start bar. mmb2_client error

Hello, I am having problems booting up Win XP. When booting up, will get an error MMB2_Client Run-time error '20000': No DNS entries found, MX Que...

re_mi

The network is not on /work

Hello, i have installxp3 .in land driver,but my network conection is not working .Not even the light on

re_mi

Cant open the website for read e-mail

Hello, I cant read my email...When im in msn and i see 1 email i open but i just see a website with (im sorry we cant find this page ) What i can do ...

closeup22

Bad hard drive

Hello, I really need help for this problem. My computer caught several viruses over the couse of about 3 years, which over time caught up to it and c...

re_mi

Hello i can't sing in

Hello, please can you help me? i can't sing in on my page on the fcb ,please i need your suport???thanks for your help??

closeup22

Desktop background

Hello, I am trying to set one of my pictures as a background, but it displays as 4 pictures instead of just one. This only occurs every once in a whi...

xpcman

C://windows/sytem32/cmd.com is not valid app.

hello, my computer says C://windows/system32/cmd.com is not valid win 32 application. and i don't know how to fix that. my start button and icons...

juandelacruz

Trouble after playing kmplayer

Hello, After I installed windows defender KB915597 (definition 1.61.1497.0) to my VGN-CR35G/B a sound problem arise. After I watching a movies by KMP...

re_mi

Computer

Hello, my computer wont let me boot it up it says: system32\hal.d11.

nazee

Light not working

Hello, When I turn on my laptop, the power comes on, along with the lights, but nothing comes up on the screen. my dad thinks it has something to do ...

olfo81

How to install diplay driver software in dell

Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 1525 with basic vista 32-bit , i want to install driver software for display .. i have the CD for drivers and uti...

olfo81

Problem with my neo basic laptop (wiring?lcd)

Hello, I have a problem with my Neo Basic Laptop.. whenever i try to tilt/move my LCD monitor, my screen turns white or creates lines. I think it h...

olfo81

Recreate network connection due virus attackl

Hello,guys.I have this acer one D150 that my girl chatched a virus and my network connection got lost.I have windows xp on it I tryed all posibilities...

flcconflict

Gprs

Hello, I want GPRS setting in motorola v3

flcconflict

My microsoft office 2000 has been corrupted

Hello, does anyone of you you still have Microsoft Office 2000 installer? my hard disk has crashed and don't have backups of softwares. Please ...

flcconflict

About computer

Hello, sir. I m meet.sir when i work on pc my pc automatically get restart.Also guide how to secure my pc from virus

dybbody

Free

Hello,i just bought a new computer and i have new modern of speakers atteched with usb and dont know if this speakers requir any audio card or pilote...

dybbody

Cant open my emails on msn

Hello, i cant open my emails on msn

dybbody

Dna-a2-11-i router notworking in my network

Hello, sir/madam, We have broad band internet connection. In my network the internet is disconnecting daily we are switch off/on the router ...

closeup22

Removal disk is not showing by computer

Hello, In the disk device panle it has a yellow explanation mark on te icon. Does that mean it is disconeced, if so what do i click do uninstal then ...

realiser

Usb drive

Hello, my usb shows unkown device i cant do anything with that? can any body help me out?

terrymon
Results 20851 - 20900 out of a total of 24,656