The discussions

Black screen with pop-up cursor on the top of the windows in hp

Hii I need help. My laptop do not started it have some problem.whenever I starts my laptop there is a black screen with pop-up cursor on the top of ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Asus windows 8 notebook not displaying anything

So i had a windows 8 laptop . it was installing some update it wouldn't finish and i left for 5 hours nothing happens then my mr. know it all brother ...

kieferschild

No display on screen

An HP laptop when put on the power comes on but the processor with all the other parts are not contribute to display on the screen. How I identify the...

SAM_7503

Help for making free calls form net to phone

Hello, this is santhosh , i want the details and software for making the phone calls absolutely free fom the internet the explain how to use kin...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
gprabironly

Hdmi cable send only video, no sound

Hello All My Sony Vaio laptop with win7 home premium preloaded, was sending video with audio to my TV Sony Bravia. Recently it is sending only vide...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
arabmoney308

Hdmi to laptop not working.

I have a hp laptop running windows xp. the laptop doesn't have a hdmi port. I bought a vg/hdmi adaptor and connected it to my new lg plasma and when ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Problem with gateway ne series ne56r41u

I Have a Gateway NE Series NE56R41u and I a8m trying to restore my Computer and also try to Recover Windiws 8 as well and I am having troubles doing t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop to tv hookup using hdmi cable

Hello, I have a Sylvania HD tv and a Gateway laptop with Windows 7. I hook up a HDMI cable to HDMI 1 input on the tv and to my HDMI output on pc, t...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
Osama

An active directive domain controller

Hi, I encountered thies error while i was trying to change windows 8 & 7 from workgroup to a domain. i've tried all i think i know but just to no...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Software issue with windows 7 laptop

Closed

One night I turn off my laptop and wake up the next morning to turn it on. After logging in there is a black screen with a moving cursor. The only thi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
nathanwirth

Sony vaio factory restoration issue

HELLO, HOW TO RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS OF MY SONY VAIO MODEL NO. SVF152C1WW

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Need recovery cd for 2005 xp media center

My laptop crashed, and I dont have the back up cd, I have the key code, but no disk.. does anyone know where I can download it from, or does anyoneha...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
shanea

Missing my navigation bar at bottom of screen

Solved

Hi...I've tried doing the following:Click on Start --> In search box, type firefox -safe-mode and press Enter] "Firefox Safe Mode" window will be ope...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
gougie2001

Problem for attaching file by mobile

Closed

Hello, i have nokia e 63 mobile. I use net on it. but I can"t attach file when using rediffmail, gmail . it don't shows attaching option Config...

11 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
geet

Dell laptop problems!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 600m laptop that wont turn on or anything! When you try to power it up there is a green light with what looks like a pa...

18 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2014 by
Dan

Gateway gt4022 factory restore

I have the recovery disks i made when i got the computer, it did not seem to be working unless it takes more tha 5 hours to do the recovery. I am try...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Deleted photos from my camera and memory card

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have accidently deleted some very precious photos from my 13 year olds camera - ones which we will never get again. He (and me!) are utterl...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2014 by
MN Samuals

How to format and reinstall os

Hello, I want to format my hp laptop but am not sure how to do formating and reinstall operating system Is it possible give mi steps Thank y...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Windows 7 install doesn't pass "starting windows"

The whole show ends before the "blooming flower" only the text... I'm awfully frustrated here... I have an intel 3.16ghz, 8gb Ram to a 300 gb Hard d...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2014 by
JamesCleeze

Lost volume icon in toolbars

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can not get my volume control icon back into my toolbars at the bottom. When I go through the steps in the control panel I hit a snag when...

23 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
unx3

My hp pavilion dv2 touchpad with windows 7

Hello, i have an hp pavilion entertainment dv2 for almost a year, the touchpad was working properly with the windows vista but when I lately install...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
Afc

External hard drive wanting me to format it before use

Hello, when I try to open my external hard drive which contains all my files, a message pope up stating you need to format you local disk drive D ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
carminabigue

My lenevo g50 freezes on start up

I brought new laptop Lenevo G50 , when I start my laptop some time its freeze windows 7 start up screen. Please tell me for what reason it happen and ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
praveen

Can't delete some items i downloaded

I have some items I downloaded that I can't delete and states the file is open in Windows Explorer ? But can't find it there.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop

I have a Toshiba Laptop C655D-S5043 that keeps getting a black screen after it starts. I can be surfing and out of the blue get a black screen, have t...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2014 by
Brainy100

Hp pavilion v5 black screen with cursor

Hello, Ive been lookingn over every solution to thid problem and mo luck. So why not ask, first of all my windows starts up normal, then past the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Windows seven repair disc

Can i create a windows 7 repair disc on my imac to help friend?

xpcman

How to download counter strike i my windows 8?

i have a laptop windows 8 and i like to download counter strike. someone can help me with link of download counter strike.

ac3mark

My computer hangs in while playing games and working in online

my computer hangs in while playing games and working in online

ac3mark

Bootmgr is missing. press ctrl & alt & del to restart

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite L775 - it was working perfectly fine when I came into work this evening. I did a sytstem reboot and now I cannot g...

Ambucias

Yahoomail not opening and change of language

Hello, i just cant open YAHOOMAIL and i need to change the language of my computer ¡ can anyone help ? Thanks DEEPAK india Configuration: Windo...

DEEKAMBLE

Low disk space

Hello, Do i lose all my backed up data when i delete the old backups? because my hard drive for backup is complaining of space, i've tried em...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2014 by
ayiyagodfrey

How i can download and install windows xp ?

can help me somebody were i can download windows xp ?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

My wd passport essential se not detected on my laptop

Hello, while connecting my wd passport 0740 harddisk 1tb its not showing on my laptop .kindly help me on these Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Can't find bitlocker on my windows7

Solved

Hello, I guess this question has been asked and answered before. I search everywhere in my pc but I couldn't fint bitlocker. Can someone help me? ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2014 by
onya243

Can't reset password

Closed

I have forgotten my password for my account on my computer. I made a password reset disk and everytime I try and reset the password I get to "Enter ne...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Tired of reebooting shows no signal

I installed windows 7 and now the monitor after showing starting windows shows no signal or some time shows coloured lines on the screen. Please give ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Acer aspire 4736 not booting!!!!! plz help!!!!!

Hii, guys. i hav an acer aspire 4736 laptop and not BOOTING!!!only the acer logo appears and then a dash blinks and then it restarts.......if i press ...

xpcman

Computer won't let me down load adobe flash player

my computer won't let me down load adobe flash player can you help me

xpcman

Download from save from.nethelper

WHEN I DOWNLOAD FROM SAVE FROM.NETHELPER, AND I CLICK ON THE FILE I GET MESSAGE SAYING CANNOT OPEN FILE, IT NEEDS TO HAVE A PROGRAMME ASSOCIATED WITH ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2014 by
cooper61

Windows boot manager boot failed.

Closed

Hello All, I have problem with my laptop running with Windows 8. Windows Boot Manager Boot failed. No Boot device, Hit any key.

6 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2014 by
VeasnaYim

Type of formatting

hi guys i wanted to create a windows 7 repair disk from one computer to try and fix another friends computer that will not boot after he partitioned ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Dos script to rename files

Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to know what batch commands I can to to rename files in directory called \\gbr1w001\data_transfer_gb77$ INVPRT_5023949000004_2...

26 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
rajesh kanna

Someone please help me fix my computer!

I need solutions on how to fix this problem. The windows loads properly but cant connect to the internet.It says "failed to connect to a window servic...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

How to download attachment file from outlook 7

Solved/Closed

Hello, Could you please any one help me to figure out that how to download the attached files from outlook 7 mailbox. I am using windows 7. Some f...

19 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
litonkrl

Want to download windows installer 3.1

I want to download windows installer 3.1 , but i couldn't. why?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Trouble booting

Hey guys. So I was bored and tried adding kali Linux os on my computer and somehow messed it up. I have windows 7 and after the Asus screen it shows a...

10 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2014 by
frankyfigs

How do i take the ram out desktop dell

Hello, my name is rickey please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Laptop ethernet port

Hello Everybody, Can you explain me why When i plug network cable from Modem to Ethernet port of my laptop, I never got internet working. After th...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

How i change rename of recycle bin

Solved

Hello, how i change rename of recycle bin

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2014 by
mah
Results 4951 - 5000 out of a total of 24,656