The discussions

Phone internet

Hello, i HAVE A SAMSUNG PROPEL AND A BLUETOOTH COMPUTER. AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD USE MY COMPUTERS INTERNET ON MY PROPEL BY BLUETOOTH. PLEASE...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
lou

Huawei configuration to the router

Hello, im using Huawei B933 series how can i share the internet using the router(Dlink) thank u

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
peezoot

When i log into my computer, it logs me off

When I attempt to log into my computer, it automatically logs me off. Any help is appreciated. Kunj

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
Kunj

Hot mail in box

hi, why does google keep going back and forth not having the in box for msn

closeup22

Cs 1.6

i have a problem ven i join some servers , the loading starts but suddenly out of no where loading disappears and i come back to main page which has o...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
cookie

Search option not working

Hello, Search option in start menu is not working.. if i click on that,it does nothing.. thanks... Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.62

cookie

Windows victim of software counterfeiting

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3' how to remove the the victim of software counterfeiting

closeup22

Music player doesnt work

Hello, i have a problem with my nokia 5130c-2 xpressmusic. i have done restore setting the day before yesterday and now it is not working in music...

closeup22

Find my xp key

Solved

Hello, I have corrupted files in windows xp, it wont boot even in safe mode. I have run my hard drive externally and run chkdsk /r. Still wont boot...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
Linux only way

Xp sp2 din't install in compaq v6000

Hello, I have compaq presario v6000 model laptop, recently buy new hard disk drive of 120 GB but Iam not able to install winxp sp2. When I try to ins...

Mike

Activati contul hi5

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
ionut

Task manager

hi , please help because when i ctrl+alt+del then i click on task manager theres no tab on top , no tabs like application,processes,services,performan...

dist.urbd

New tabs

Hello, every time that i open internet explorer my default page open with 2 new tabs of facebook does anyone now that issue? Configuration: Inte...

dist.urbd

Reboot my desk top

Hello, question, is it possible for me to reboot from Laptop to desktop? I have Window2000 on my desktop. I want to reboot or format my window2000 and...

desperately need help

Wd my book essential 1tb

HI, I'VE HAD MY WD MY BOOK ESSENTIAL 1TB FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS AND HAD STORED A LOT OF INFO. ONE DAY I CAME HOME FROM WORK AND A MEESSAGE WAS ON MY ...

AANJANA03

Desktop screen blank after startup window

Hello, plz , solve my problem

mrrigga

My hp 4gb mini flashdrive is dead?

Hello, 1. I inserted the flash drive into usb port, the PC detect it "the device has been loaded" 2. then right click on "My Computer" > Manage - ...

ash_perez01

Sd card say's it's write protected

Hello, I have two SD cards and when I try to format them I get a message saying that they are write potected. I have slid the tab each way and I ge...

ash_perez01

Divert email to mobile

Hello, I have Samsung touchscreen and I want to divert my message from my yahoo mail to my mobile phone... is this can be done? Hope for your ...

ash_perez01

Pls answer

hello i cant use net on my samsung s3500i bcoz it says check ur wap profile

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

System restore disabled and won't enable

I really need to run the system restore but am having some annoying problems- i've managed to get into the registry editor and am trying to enable sys...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
kristain

For installed winrar file

Hello, sir I want to install winrar but I can not install it. It display one message that is "some file could not be cre...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
craigbrian

Restore to fac. settings without losing win 7

i have a toshiba satellite with windows 7. windows 7 came with the laptop when i bought it. i want to restore to factory setting but i dont want to l...

closeup22

I installed firfox...

hi.........or at least i tried to install it...........i downloded it but when i tred running the setup it started extracting tnen windows says the ...

closeup22

Pci modem driver

Hello, Sir, my the pci modem of my laptop (Dell, model no. DS0013331) uninstalled. Please look for the driver.

xpcman

Problem with language change on lap top

Hello, how can i change my lap top language from spanish to english i bought a lap top from spain and want it in english if you can help please ...

xpcman

Problem with dial up connection

Hello, i have 2600c but when i connect to pc it giver no modem found Configuration: / Opera 9.80

pown

Windows xp and cd not loading cannot reformat

I recently googled the movie memento and i clicked on some sites. Couple pop ups which i exited all.. i went to the washroom and came back seeing a li...

closeup22

You're all being watched

Hello, Just wanted you all to know ... there is no escape ... you're all being watched :) Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Abt orkut site

Hello, when i enter the orkut site then google say that secure connection is failed tell me d solution i want orkut on my computer at any way ...

closeup22

Lock folder xp 3.6 problem

Hello, I had installed Lock Folder XP 3.6 and protected my E, F and G drives with that. Now the problem is that i forgot the password and data in ...

closeup22

Change win 7 from english to spanish

Hello, can i change the language of Windows 7? i want to change from English to Spanish? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Blue screen appearing on my hp

Hello, so when i turn on my computer it doesnt let me sign in and it goes to this blue screen that says A problem has been detected and windows ha...

closeup22

Unmountable boot volume

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 1505 won't start after it did the Windows automatic updates. I keep getting the unmountable boot volume when I turn my com...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Disneyseeker

Certificate error

Hello, i have same problem i cant access orkut,gmail, gtalk . i have checked date nd time its right plz help me to solve this prob Configuratio...

xpcman

Sony internet t.v

Hello, My question is can the new sony internet t.v's play dvd's from a p.c. upload Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Cetificate error

Hello, i have a certificate error ,navigation blocked how can i solve this problem Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Not booting in safe mode with command prompt

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 tried hitting F8 to start in safe mode with command prompt but in vein...please help.

mrrigga

Serial for active desktop calendar

Hello, Friends I need Serial for Active Desktop Calendar 7.83 can someone help me to get

mike

Victim of software counterfeiting

Solved

Hello, When i start my system, an alert message saying "this copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation"appears. please suggest suitabl...

sevsh

Itouch screen is white

Hello, can you please help me fix my son't itouch screen is not displaying anything at all..just white with a light grey line going down it. It will...

rybread1

Sony vaio vpcf11s1e/b keyboard and touchpad

Hi there. Just bought my laptop 2 days ago. Runned the instalation to get the Win7 Home Premium that came with it. After, I installed TeamSpeak, an...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
stefffff

Windows key not working

Hello, i tried to do the desktop short cut on my key board and for some reason the windows button os no longer working! it doesn't even bring up t...

ash_perez01

Computer log off after hours.

Hello, Computer log off after a hours. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

ash_perez01

Email account with my name but its not me

Hello, someone created an email account with my name in it and is posing as me. the people/companies they emailed will not cooperate because the...

dist.urbd

Usb no data appearing

my usb can be read by my computer, but when i insert it, there's no properties appearing. and i can't save any data to my usb. what should i do?

ash_perez01

Wap setting

Hello, i need loop wap setting for nokia 2700c.

ash_perez01

Driver to install sm bus controller

Hello, how I can download driver to install sm bus controller in hp dv4 series 1318tu.i have downgraded vista to xp sp3 using nlite . I have'nt mad...

Amrjeet Anand

My laptop speakers wont work

Hello, I have a mini hp laptop and at one point when i started up my laptop, it went to a screen. SO I had to install a CD that came with my l...

michelsmith

My computer doesn't log in to windows

Hello, when i try to start my computer, during loading the blue screen came in my desktop computer screen. it means it doesn't log in to windows j...

michelsmith
Results 11001 - 11050 out of a total of 24,655