The discussions

My computer doesn't log in to windows

Hello, when i try to start my computer, during loading the blue screen came in my desktop computer screen. it means it doesn't log in to windows j...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
michelsmith

Partition c drive into c and d from windows

Hello, I've installed windows 7 on my 150 GB hard disk with only one partiton (the C drive). Now I want to install windows XP so I can boot the system...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
jackam

Wd essential not working

Hi there, I got a problem with my hard disk (WD 320GB) which used to work fine before it fell on the floor, now the hard disk shows as plugged and...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
laptop

Regarding screen size

hi, if am working in a laptop for more than 10 hours a day, which screen size would help me that doesn't affect my eye much. i am buying a laptop but...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Disk read error during installation of xp

Hello, during installation after copying files my system reboots and display " disk read error press alt ctrl del to restart " what to do then to ge...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Derek

Dell complaint

Hello, i have dell vostro laptop.while i m using system , it shut down automaticaly wat to do? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

xpcman

Windows 7 updates

Hello, I was doing the initial setup of my new laptop and Windows said it needed to update. That was 16 hours ago and the updating is still not d...

closeup22

Please update email

Hello, I can only log on to facebook by askin them to reset my password. I still currently use the same email as I always have. For some reason Facebo...

closeup22

Sound driver xp 2000

Hello, i have install the window xp 2000 but i dont have the sound. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

xpcman

Os loading error

Hello, My acer aspire m1610 model system showing errors in loading os. It shows error code of Address f7419CAD base at F73ED000,DateStamp 48...

closeup22

Programs

Hello, how do i get my programs back on to my desktop as they are not there and i really do need them back on so please help me out and tell me what...

closeup22

My laptop keeps restarting when it boots up

I have an Acer laptop with windows xp and i got a virus on it. I ran my antivirus software and it deleted some stuff and i remember one of theme being...

Ambucias

Fingerprint

Hello, I have hp pavilion dv4 1040ee ... it alwayes sayes > note : I installed windows7 ultimate Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Expl...

closeup22

No sound in windows xp

Hello, Windows says i have no audio device in sounds and audio settings control panel. What do i have to do to get the sound to work C...

xpcman

How to find drivers for windows 7

Hello There, i have hp pavillion dv6000 with vista but i want to install windows 7 in it and i am looking for drivers. Somebody can help me for t...

closeup22

Can i do a clean install of xp pro sp2

Hello, I have "green DELL XP Pro SP2 install disc. ( in French) Genuine unused Disc, but no product key My current OS is XP Pro SP2 ( in Dutch) Pr...

closeup22

Change language for xp

Solved

Hello, how i chang acer aspire one language in xp Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

As soon as l open the computer freezes help

Hello, hi please help me solve a problem. as soon as l start my computer ther is a little blue round that keeps turning. also l lost my image that a...

ash_perez01

How can i change the language of my nec pc-bl

Hello, how can i change the language settings of my NEC PC-BL100TA ?

ash_perez01

Webcam not functioning with vista

Hello, My internal web cam with sony vaio laptop (VGN-SZ3HP/B) configurated with window xp was previously functioning fine but now that I have up...

jack4rall

Replacing vista os with win xp in hp laptop.

Hello, can i install win xp in my laptop where vista os is already installed. If i can,then how should I re-activate the feature like mic,webcam, ...

jack4rall

Why file type not supported in sgh l700

Hello, why file type not supported in sgh l700

dist.urbd

Office 7 problem

Hello, when i install office 7 a error apear another process runinng close this installation Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Speakers stopped working

Hello, My question is that I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows Vista. Whenever I close my laptop and open it again sometimes the sound won't...

michelsmith

Failed windows update

Hello, I have a dell latitude OS Windows Vista, that I recently updated. Went through normal update procedure, but froze randomly and gave me erro...

michelsmith

Bootable

Solved

Hello, how to make a bootable usb Configuration: / Indeterminable IndeterminableHello, Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

xpcman

Xp diskdrive relabeled

Hello, On Windows XP desktop machine, trying to fix another problem, I began changing some of my IDE drive configurations. My OS was on drive ...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
Peter_problem

Computer

Hello, I was updating my new Dell laptop with windows 7 and it got stuck at step 3 out of 9. I have tried restarting it a couple times but after the c...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Apple application support

Hello, I tried sending a video to my email but it wont let me open it because it says that i need to download apple application support. How do I do...

xpcman

I am having trouble accessing system restore

Hello, I have set my system restore point to fat back and I can not access system restore to reset it it says I may not have appropriate permission ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
bilwheeler56

Drivers for hp pavilion dv9601au for xp

Hello, i need all drivers for hp pavilion dv9601au to work on xp plz thnks

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Inspiron windows won't boot: blank screen

Hello, I've got a Dell Inspiron 1505 that suddenly won't start Windows XP. I get the Dell boot screen then it just goes blank (but is still back-lit)...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
shelly

Remote connection

Hello, how to connct to remotelly to computer if in that computer remote controll is off, does have any possibillity

richard

To restore lost files after formatting my pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 After formatting my PC , I lost all important data. I have been trying to get them b...

jack4rall

Gprs setting for samsung sgh j210 mobile

Hello, plz give me gprs setting for my samsung mobile model is sgh j210.

manish

Sata drivers for compaq v3604tu

Hello, i coudn't find sata driver for my laptop V3604TU , even on hp/compaq website. i have dual core processor... please help Configuration:...

closeup22

Make partition dell 1545

Hello, i want to make 3 partition (drive) for dell inspiron 1545 that already has 1 drive ( os) and 1 Drive(recovery) how can i do it ia coud...

closeup22

Xp drivers for compaq cq40 108tu

Solved

Hello, How i get xp drivers for compaq cq40 108tu thank you. usman ahmad

closeup22

Deleted contacts

Hello, I deleted a contact a few weeks ago and don't know how to get it back it started with IKNSKI@yahoo I think. Can you help me. Deborah ...

closeup22

Laptop getting off after some minutes

Hello, I have a plm with my laptop,its getting off after some time of my usage... First i thought it cos of overheating... but wen i use the syst...

closeup22

Vista freezes all the time need f8

Hello, need the f8 button follow-up, to repair off c drive, what options. Vista home premium 32bit sp2 Thanks Tony Configuration: Windows...

closeup22

Lenovo y460 video controller (vga)

Hello, i just bought my y460 lenovo XP installed with XP but i have a ! at my hardware manager. I cannot find any file to install the driver... ...

closeup22

Can't use lenovo y460 touch pad

Hello, hi guys i downgrade my Lenovo y460 to XP. after that i could not use my touch pad. the touch pad to control volume etc.... What am i missin...

closeup22

No sound device installed

Hello, My laptop has not sound.. I have tried everything!!!!!!!! but it keeps saying "No sound device installed", I went to device manager and tried...

closeup22

No sound windows xp home edition

Hello, I have Windows XP Professional, it's rather old. I had someone re-install the program when my computer crashed and for the past year, I haven'...

closeup22

Can't see the volume controller on screen

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv4-2145dx, the volume controller is like a touchpad, It's working, but without showing anything on screen, what sh...

closeup22

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, My friends laptop's keyboard suddenly went haywire and now she blames me for telling her to download a codec pack which (I think was totall...

closeup22

Help movable disk: d

Hello, im trying to put some pictures into my computer, but i insert the memory card from the camera to the computer and it doesn't get it it says m...

closeup22

Up date non microsoft software using windows

Hello, I want to know can i get Non Microsoft software's updates using windows update. I mean for example i have " adobe flash player" , Win Zip" , ...

closeup22

Audio driver

Hello, i'm ayush and i have a hcl desktop with asus motherboard(P5LD2-TVM SE/ P5GC-TVM) series cannot install audio driver for windows 7 pls where c...

closeup22
Results 11051 - 11100 out of a total of 24,656