The discussions

Sata to ide

hi guys im working on a acer desktop trying to downgrade from windows vista to xp and i know i need to change the setting from sata to ide n bios but ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
suff954

Can i use it305 model webcam in window 7

could u tell can i use it305 web cam in window 7. tell me installing process.tks

suff954

No iga or vga signal and hp computer beeps

Same issue as you others, No IGA or VGA signal and the computer beeps intermittently. Just looking through the forum and noticed that this seems to b...

suff954

Help with formatting

When I'm installing any OS, the computer will just load up the files (blue screen background). Then after loading all the files, it says "The Setup is...

suff954

No led on on/off switch & no beep on startup

Hi, recently i tried to install a Graphics Card which blew the PSU, i assume thats what caused it, replaced it with higher watts PSU not to sure about...

suff954

Launching problem for vista

Hi, I had a power cut on my Dell Inspiron 1440. Now it wont start. I cant even hit F8 for Safe Mode. When I turn on the computer, it sometimes re...

suff954

1tb hard drive not working properly

Um, hello yes, I have a problem that I desperatly need to be fixed. You see, I had my 1TB My Book Hard drive for 4 months and everything was working f...

suff954

Lost icon

Solved

Dear Friend, I have lost an icon from my taskbar which allowed me to minimum everything I had open at the time and take me straight to my desktop. ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
RICO6000

Cd wr rally

i bought an wr rally cd after installing i opened and clicked play it's not coming

suff954

Win xp home

i have a compaq presario 3630AS desktop. It came with quick restore CDs and a recovery CD. If i have to re-install win xp should i use quick restore C...

suff954

Help: system clock error

hello, can someone help me how to solve system clock error??i cannot run software advanced design system and cst microwave....please..help me...

suff954

Change windows 7 language

hello every one, i just bought an HP laptop with window 7 home premium unfortunatly the OS language is Italian i wanna change it to English, anybody ...

suff954

Username space does not come up

When I go to the face book log in page, only the space for the password appears and it only accepts my wife's, password. Why doesn't the user name spa...

suff954

No sound devices in windows xp

i have formated windows xp and installed a new one. however, i could not hear a sound from the player (example windows media player) i have. i could n...

dist.urbd

How to enable admin account in win 7

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0when i am trying to enable account from a user account it given an error system 4 and shows access den...

mrrigga

Change my bsnl plan

hello, I am currently using combo 599RS plan. Now i want to change to 125RS plan so please give me BSNL procedure to change plan.

Dhanya

I cant be shown to my contact friends

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 why i cant be shown to my contact friends while i am available , and also i cant see them available while t...

ash_perez01

Blue screen stop error

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Can someone help me with this error..? I can't seem to boot my computer, even in safe mode or last kno...

BlueScreenXP

Help! my computer automatically shutdown

Configuration: Windows XP please help me. my computer automatically shutdown. I can't even get to the welcome screen. After windows logo, it will aut...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
manoj

I want to install ris server in window server

Hello, I want to Install RIS Server in window server 2003 R2. I m facing many dificulties.... plz send me configuration of DNS, AD, DHCp then RIS...

aklesh

Why can't i load a certain link but othrs can

Hello everyone, I got a problem recently about loading a certain page specifically this provided link: http://www.drewmyersphoto.net/inspectr/publish....

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
frozenblizzard

My loptop do not start up

I have a Dell Latitude D505 and it doesn't start up. When I push the power button, the power lights come on for a few seconds and they go out. the scr...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
djsmurf

System error / desktop files missing

Hello everyone, I have an ASUS mini laptop that does not come with a DVD drive, and unfortunately my Windows XP had a system crash and each time I ...

Thenerd

Can not use j,k,l,m key on laptop help!

Solved

Hello, I have a IMB laptop running XP operating system. I am unable to use my U,I,O J,K,L M keys. When I use these keys I get number 4,5,6,1,2...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
L

Stuck on startup repair screen aaaaaaa help

plaese someone help.i turn on my laptop to a black screen which asks if i want to start windows normally or do a startup repair.if i start it normally...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Can't change size

Hello, I recently purchased the HP touchsmart tx2z with Windows 7 installed. It allows me to put a jpeg photo as my background but doesn't let me adj...

matty b

Returning toshiba laptop to factory setting

Im running a Toshiba satellite laptop a305-s6872 to its factory settings, but i dont have the cd. i tried shutting off the computer, and then holding ...

zonova

Enthernet controller

Hello, I'm having a problem with my dell Dimension 2350, i reformat my computer using xp pro and i am geting this yellow question mark by Ethernet C...

4 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
Urban

Missing operating system on old computer!

Hey... i had to wait 3 months to get a new computer which i am on now with the new windows and everything but what happen to my old computer was......

suff954

Title.. autiomatic shutdown

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 a few months ago i had purchased a computer of esys.....in which there is a problem of automatic shut...

suff954

Is windows 7 more faster than vista?

Do you use Windows 7 or Windows Vista? Which one is better and faster? I need your advice, thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

suff954

My laptop not properly shut down

please help me i have a problem when i click on turnoff icon windows shutting down there it hangs not shuts down please help me thnx Configur...

dist.urbd

Process running but application not visible

hello, I cant open my folders and applications. when i open folder, it doesnt showing anything. But i can see that process in task manager....

ash_perez01

Movie folder not responding

Hello, I have Windows XP SP 2 on my PC, I had Vista on but had to down grade to XP for my work. I had files and folder on my PC whick I backed up t...

Crispy

.exe files problem

Hi! i have a problem in opening any .exe files. i have internet explorer and google chrome. The main problem is that when ever i open a file or downl...

ash_perez01

Vista to windows 7

Solved

windows vista on dell laptop inspiron 1720 won't upgrade to windows 7 because of current BIOS version.AO8(04/21/2008.Any suggestions would be appreci...

ash_perez01

Windows 7 32 bit is not running

windows 7 32 bit is not running Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
Eddie B

Xp won't load past os system selection

Hi, My friend's computer which I am attempting to fix won't boot past the OS system selection screen, just goes to a black screen. It stops at (as...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
Charli

Drivers missing what do i do with no internet

Hey all this is my first time on here and I am not used to asking for help least of all with computers but I cant get this d*mned thing to work! So...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
suff954

Notron ghost trial version

I backed up my computer using the trial version of Norton Ghost. Replaced the HD and used the system Recovery CD to get back to a six year old versio...

suff954

No internet to some programs

Hello, so i have some problems with inernet. Well, first of all i have internet acsess, i can surf the webb in firefox and play games as normal. T...

dist.urbd

Games

onfig>Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I HAVE WINDOWSW 7 ON MY LAP TOP COMPUTER BUT MY GAME IS 32 BIT WHILE THE LAP TOP IS 64 BIT. ANYWAY i CAN INS...

ash_perez01

Change reset settting passward of s-5233w

hi guys i have s-5233w back a6 days ago i reset my mobile setting ......... and when yesterday i tried to change a passward bar came i forget my pas...

ash_perez01

Lg r410 bluetooth driver for windows xp

plzz any one can help me to download a bluetooth driver for windows xp.... my laptop is LG R410.....

suff954

Manage opening instances of .net windows appl

The default setting for this check box is cleared, allowing multiple instances of the application to be run. You can do this by following the step...

dist.urbd

Product key

Hi, I am tried to install windows XP service pack II, but unfortunately I am not able to instal because the product key is invalid. So, I request for ...

mrrigga

Computer turns off after 3 sec of turning on

Hello, THE COMPUTER IS A V2PREMIER AND IT IS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD. fOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS IT WOULD TURN OFF BY ITSELF AFTER USING IT FOR AWHILE. THEN ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
dadaw

Mycomputer is not reconizing a usb drive

When I connect a moble drive I do not see it in "my computer". I do see the usb drive in the safe to remove harware ( the little green arrow on the bo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
Mo

Trying to repair widows startup on my dell xp

I'm trying to repair my dell desktop widow xp home edition because it will not start up anymore Can someone please give me some advise on what to do...

Ambucias

Problem in laptop

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i was working on my laptop sudenly it becam off the when i open after some time it was loading late ...

xpcman
Results 11701 - 11750 out of a total of 24,655