The discussions

Ram tools software

Hello, Dear, Brother i have one mosebear 2gb pen drive detect in pc but "insert drive" display this message how to solve this probl...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
shaukat

Registry key

Hello, where i can find windows registry key in my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

I can't intall win xp

Hello,I have an Acer Computer Intel(R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU E7300 RAM:2GB 32bit Operating System HDD:320GB. When I try to install WinXP it gives in th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
Edilbert

Cant find c:\windows\solution.vbs

Hello, everytime i boot my pc i always encounter an error message that says "cant find c:\windows\solution.vbs" what should i do to fix thi...

xpcman

<windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Hello, Unable to open windows. Older windows xp system. No restore disk or reinstall disk. How do I copy this file to fix the problem. Please h...

BJ

Xp professional x64 didn't with internet expl

Hello, i need a verison of internet explorer that goes with my xp professional x64

xpcman

Driver help urgent

Hello, Im using windows 7 OS on my hp dv6855ee laptop with AMD Turion 64x2 and Nvidia geforce 8500 graphics card.please help me find the appropriate ...

xpcman

Using toshiba recovery disk freezes

Hello, I have had problems with my m45 satellite laptop. It kept shutting down and showing a blue screen - NTFS fail physical memory dump. I fina...

xpcman

Cant select options to start windows normally

Hello, when I reboot my pc I am getting the error page windows did not shutdown properly.. the options to select start windows normally is highlighte...

K

I have lost my hcl notbook motherbord cd

Hello,

closeup22

Networking problem

Hello, dear sir, In my office computer lab.... computer no 1 can be ping by all other computers but no one computer can accesses the share d...

sayog rana

Sound card driver

Hello, I just had my acer aspire one(zg5 model) netbook reformatted to windows xp from the linux os it came with. my problem is i now have no sound ...

closeup22

How to unistall windows vista an install xp

Hello, hi this jazz. i need to know how to unistall windows vista from my aspire acer desktop, and install a windows xp try to get back at me withi...

closeup22

Operating system installation rights disabled

Hello, I have company laptopn and i logged in as a user and some time Administrator. recently i have tried to reinstall winXP SP3 but error showing t...

closeup22

How can i call from pc to mobile

Hello, dear sir plz gelp me as soon as possible how can i call to saudai arabia from pc to mobile at free of cost & plz send me procedure as well ...

closeup22

Hard drives

Hello, hard drive not responding

closeup22

Computer

Hello, I tried to install a different window on my computer,but the cd drive won't read any cd with other window but xp home edition.what should i do...

closeup22

System recovery for presario s3100

Hello, I did a complete system recovery using the 6 CDs I made when I purchased my Compaq but cannot get it to work. Am told I need to download drive...

dancedhall

When did i install windows ??

Hello, I just bought a new laptop before 4 days ( HP pavilion dv4-1409tu ) and I installed program from the internet to show me when did I install my...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
ebda3

Help!!!! #$&** comp

Hello, I'm having a problem getting into any safemode mode or even the last good config..so ive tried everything..nothing works and i ran chkdsk says...

dancedhall

Dsl internet connection on older pc

Hello, I am trying to conncect internet on an older Nobollis PC with XP. I tried hooking the ethernet connection directly and th wireless connection ...

dancedhall

Search office product key in my system

Hello, i want search microsoft office product key in my system ( windows Xp Pro ), Can Any One Tell Me.?

dancedhall

No sound

Hello, my system model no hp compaq dc7600 no audio device my system from where i can download and how to install please help me and also with the tr...

dancedhall

Want to hcl drivers

Hello,sir i want hcl laptops full supported drivers my serialno . 4094ax359914 my laptops lost vedio controller and modem please harryup

dancedhall

Connecting with computer

Hello, i bougt spice m5252 today and when i use data cable connect with computer show only charger connected and hardware not found. I want to know t...

dancedhall

Hidden folder

Hello, Dear friends, I m facing a great problem. Please help me, I shall b very thankful to you. My problem is that i have hidden a folder using comm...

Alan Wong

Hyperlinks

Hello, How do I add hyperlinks to a ms word 2007 document please?

dancedhall

Drives not detected while partition

Hello, i had installed Xp on my PC , window start & setup also run but while partition Drives not detected & Hard disk also not detected I don...

dancedhall

How to copy restoration drive into cd

Hello, Hi could you pls let me knw how to copy dat restoration drive into cd wats the capacity of cd I needed. As u said it is possible only ones to...

dancedhall

Messenger problems

Hello,my name is eric i will like if you can answer, my question is that my messenger has problems loading when i press sing in it says it has a troub...

iveal

I have a question about my computer

Hello, how do you know if your laptop is bluetooth compatible?

iveal

Cant log on to my account

Hello, I've changed my password, and created another FB (I know I'm not supposed to), but now I cant delete the new account and get on to my old ac...

iveal

My missing files

Hello, i created a folder and for security reasons i wanted to make it private.so i rigth click on the folder choose properties .and a bos pop up.ask...

LouisSteph

Why can't i upload adobe flash upgrade

Hello, I just tried to get on to youtube & it says I need to upload adobe flash. Never had this problem before. Try to upload, but still won't let me...

LouisSteph

Poker wont load

Hello, MY POKER IS ONLY LOADING TO 6

iveal

How to instal win xp in 3 or fastly in my pc

Hello, how to instal xp fastly....

iveal

About alost file in pendrive while unhiding

Hello, this is geetha.and i thanq for helping me out with one of the solutions here about how to unhide the hidden folders of pendrive. but i still ...

LouisSteph

To connect net to laptop through lg ke970

Hello, Sir/madam i have lg ke970 mobile and i want to connect Internet in laptop through mobile. please help me.

LouisSteph

Bluetooth gprs problems

Hello, I have a chinese phone which I want to use to connect my laptop to the net through bluetooth. I have set the dial up connection for my pho...

Mrspickless

Xp volume default level keeps changing

Hello, I am using a microphone with Soundmax HD Audio on windows XP every time I reboot the default volume level changes to minimum and I have to m...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
allgonequiet

Chinese mobile pc suite

Hello, I would like 2 know where v can get pc suite for chinese mobiles? Any common pc suite availablble that could suit chinese mobile also. It's ...

iveal

Sound not coming

Hello, i have re-install windows xp. movie disc insert on dvd rom playing disc but sound not coming out please reply on my mail.

LouisSteph

Coede 7 error

Hello,i have a problem of reformatting of windows xp i recieve message of file\i386\halacpi could not be loaded, the error code is 7

LouisSteph

Not able to install xp on cq40-144tu

Hello, This is shiva, I have copaq pressario CQ40-144TU. Im not able to install Xp OS. Can any body help me...Im very thankful to all PLE...

LouisSteph

Problem with window live msn

Hello, signing in to window live messenger failed, i t dosnt work and wont open,. it shows errors No: 8000401a. please need your help,. thanks.

LouisSteph

Dual booting 64bit and 32bit vista

Hello, i want to find out if i can dual boot 64bit and 32bit vista on the same computer? which one do i install first? If i already have 64bit instal...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Vista to windows 7

Hello, When I purchase Windows 7 will I be able to uninstall Vista and install Windows 7 on the same computer or will I have to buy a new computer...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
survivor2009

Want to increae the internet speed

Hello, sir sir you can tell me that how can i increae the speed of internet i using the airtel connection. it shows the speed 460kbs but it don't gi...

dancedhall

Movie

Solved

Hello, i have download movie in wma format, but i cant load the movie in my ipod? what have i missed out?

dancedhall

Laptop wont boot, how do i recover files?

Hello, Laptop wont boot, how can I possible recover my files? I tried booting from a CD (Windows Vista Recovery Disk) through the BIOS set up menu,...

xpcman
Results 17701 - 17750 out of a total of 24,656