The discussions

Cant get onto any email websites

Hello, Can you guys help me with this? My laptop used to let me use mail and stuff, but recently i havent been able to get onto yahoo mail, aol mail,...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
shikabwe

Need help with recovering files

Hello, Hello, My brother did something to my computer. All he was supposed to do was install drivers so my DVD-RW would work. I asked him not to do ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
love2cats

Problem booting up

Hello, I have an acer aspire 7720-6381 labtop. I havw problems booting up my labtop. It goes as far as the microsoft emblem with the bars going acros...

xpcman

I need a drivers to my sound card

Hello, Saludos: mean HELLO. My sound card work well in Windows Vista, but in WIN XP do not work. Mother Board info: Product.. Livermore ...

TheParoxysm

My web cam driver

Hello, Salam, I have USB web cam with driver but when i connect through usb then show Generic Digital Camera.but that camera have no name no ser...

TheParoxysm

How to edit registry

Hello, pl help me. how to edit the registry?

Swapnil Shahaji Mane

Iv turned of my monitor drivers

Solved

Hello, iv turned of my monitor drivers and now my screen is blank and when i restart my computer in safe mode it just stops half way wat can i do ple...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
hazy2007

Can't get my laptop to boot

Hello, my son's dell inspiron 5000 all of a sudden will not completely boot up some time it looks like it's booting all the way to window's and then ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

System restore

Hello, i cant use my system restore as iertutil.dll is missing how do i reinstall it without a disc thanks

xpcman

Block websites

Hello,

TheParoxysm

Blue screen

Hello, I have an acer travelmate 4060 always when i boot it shows the blue scree, i've tried booting on safe mode but still the blue screen shows up....

TheParoxysm

Help vista boot up probelm

Hello, my vista on boot up takes ages so swiitch off it come up systom restore.it goes in to this for ages the conme up see your dealer.i swtich it ...

TheParoxysm

Lost cd driver

Hello, i recently backed up my drivers using driver guide toolkit and unfortunately it went wrong and the backed up data won't run during restoration...

TheParoxysm

Generic host error

Hello, I am facing Generci host problem when I connected to Internet (BSNL BB). I tried by installing Miscrosoft updates, still I am getting the erro...

TheParoxysm

Animation wallpapers

Hello, I just downloaded some wall papers from www.wallpapers.com, they are animated wallpapers and would like to know if they are safe to use. My ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
rubrami281

My computer is slow

Hello, how do i make my computer faster. since i put my msn messager on its got really slow and i cant get i faster. i had the old msn messager but i...

TheParoxysm

Product key

Hello, sir i hv recovery cd of my hcl pc bt it is asking for product key of windows....plz tell me the product key

xpcman

Computer won't boot

Hello, I'm hoping someone might be able to help... I have Windows XP on my PC and it will not boot. When you turn the computer on it comes up with ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Profile disabled

Hello, hey...my facebook profile in been disabled.... i didnt do any thing but it keeks saying that my profile had been disabled... PLEAS DO SOME...

sarbel.vilo

Booting problem

Hello, when i boot my pc ,it creates three long beep sounds without display.what problem occured.Please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Sound drivers

Hello, Due to some Viruses problem I had formated my machine and re-installed windows XP, but it was found that there were no sound drivers in the C...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
jmp59

Service pack 3

What are the requirements for Service Pack 3, because i am always getting some error when proceeding to installation.

TheParoxysm

Windows xp pro - problems

Hello, I have a few windows files damaged/wrongly registered or God know why, make other programs to crush. In the past, in cases like this I...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

No icons

Hello, All of a sudden I am unable to get any icons after logging into any user account on my system. I tried ctrl/alt/del and that does not do anyt...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Sound

Hello, i was in the middle of playing a slingo game, and all of a sudden no sound. i shut down and back on and still no sound on anything. i have win...

TheParoxysm

My c drive is not open

Hello, Sir My work is ventura publishing software all files ventura My all data in c drive and c drive is not open the message "The ac...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2008 by
mizan

Cant access a website

Hello, i can access one website, but while tring to access to my username on this website it will not work only from my pc but from ather pc it's n...

TheParoxysm

Reformatting hard drive

Hello, I was told to use my recovery disks to reformat my laptop because the web cam does not work properly. I have no clue how to do that. After ...

mhaed

No sound, drivers are okay.

Hello, My brother was playing a game yesterday and everything was just fine. Today i logged on to find that the my system doesn't produce sound. Sp...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2008 by
jet16

Heeeeeelp me with me computer

Hello, i keep trying to get on a web site but it wont let me. it will let me on any other site except the one i want. please email ...

Shipwrecked

Audio prblm plzzzzz help...........

Hello, everybody i m having acer aspire4710 i had xp installed in my laptop due to virus i remove it and again install a new xp and now when i m try...

jmp59

No sound after installing vista ultimate

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop. It came with Vista Basic. I had to re-download Basic once and the sound didnt work. I finally got ...

jmp59

Presario v2000 sound driver

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2008 by
jmp59

Desktop icons, taskbar disappear

Hello, I was surfing on Firefox, on Windows XP, with WinPatrol running. Anyway, WinPatrol tells me that several files, in succession, want to be ne...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
rweiss2

Low memory hard drive almost full

Hello, I have an HP pavilion x656a that was running XP home edtion, the computer was freezing up Igues it had a virus. So I went to the HP web site...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
Jethro

Plzxx help me sombody is doing this

Hello, You have requested an encrypted page that contains some unencrypted information. Information that you see or enter on this page could easily b...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
nomi

Video card and black screen

Hello, HELP ME We just installed the iceq Radeon video card and we cant seem to play any games without it turning the screen black in 5 min. Whats go...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Registration loop

Hello, I installed a new hard drive. Installed win xp home. system boots to user screen. click on owner. screen changes to "need to register win x...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
paunce

I hate vista and want to take it off and out

Hello, my computer came pre loaded with vista, i hate it. I have already made my 3 recovery disc that hp told me to make. But i want to delete vista a...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Ceswxfst.sys, tcexfst.sys

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having trouble removing this malicious file from my computer, It is very annoying as it opens up hidden web pages and the sounds can be he...

34 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
Sierraxbby!

Device manager-other devices-???????????????

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D610 and I'm having the same problem as everyone else, but I have no way to get on the internet on my laptop to go to...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Sound jumping

Hello, Please can someone tell me why my laptop jumps when i play music...i have an old IBM laptop Thank you Dav

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
Dav

How to log onto admin?

Hello,i want to download songs in my user account but it says i have to log on as admin. how do i get onto admins account without a password?

Jessy-kahh

Re-installing vista??

Hello, I bought an acer comp last year with vista on it, its got a load of viruses on it cos my boyfriend went crazy downloading things and stuff. It...

em

Winxp sp 3 rebooting

Hello, i have a problem with my pc . every it starts with twice booting i dont know how. now i am asking that is it the fault of os or others hardw...

googlepc

Defragmwnt

Hello, i have a problem with defragment my pc. my poblem is that when i want run windows "disk defragmenter" below message have been shown. ""c:...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
rubrami281

Windows vista to windows xp transfer.

Hello sir, My laptop is Toshiba Brand. This laptop is not support Windows XP. Only Supported Windows Vista. I will try; but can't do this. So, I ...

nickos

Reinstalling windows xp

Hello, I have a problem. I recently got a virus on my computer from watching TV shows online (not downloading, just using sites like megavideo), or...

nickos

Local area connection

Hello, I came home one evening to find my wife pulling her hair out over the computer. Apparently she had downloaded a virus and it had eaten our ...

Sycon

Sata drievr for xp installation

Hello, hai .... need sata driver of Windows XP for my laptop......HP note book DV6000

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
manesh
Results 23751 - 23800 out of a total of 24,656