The discussions

Volume and video - no match?

Hi, I'm using HP Media Smart webcam for videos that I would like to post on youtube. The voice recording does not match the image.. Help!

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Connect internet mobile to pc

Hello, I have Spice M-4580 mobile and it was internet enable phone. I want to connect internet with this to my PC. please suggest me how it possib...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by

Free website

how to create a free website minimum of 200 mb and it also support to upload all kinds of file like .exe file and pdf files.

Sarahb

How do i restore my dell to factory settings?

Hello, i have a dell dimension 5100 with windows xp on it, i'm trying to reset to factory settings after backing up necessary files onto an externa...

hilogirl64

Need serious help with my hp pavillion dv7

Hello, Hey there guys, i've been having some pretty big issues with my DV7. I do a bit of gaming on my laptop, i have a cooler for it, to prevent ...

Augustine

Windows vista

Hitman Pro Deleted a windows system 32 driver a critical 1 and I can't boot Should I proceed to use the restore cd or is their a simpler solution??

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
ianj302

Gateway laptop system restore harddrive nuked

Hello, Trying to restore a gateway laptop MX6931 where I have nuked the hard drive. None of the suggested key sequences starts the boot from CD. This...

svrao

Service pack 3 and 2

Hello, please i recently had a windows service pack three on my system and i got infected by a spyware so I succeded in getting rid of it by reinstal...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
anant

Dell inspiron 10 mini font problem

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron Mini 10, and accidently increased the size of the fonts in >Display>Appearance>Settings, and now when I open the same...

jmreire

Computer keeps restarting over and over again

Solved

Hello, Every time that I power on my computer, a black screen comes up with text. It says "We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not st...

Ambucias

Xp installation problem,after hd wipe

Hello, I just wiped my lap top due to a virus.I used Killdisk. It's an acer aspire 57152. I tried to reinstall xp,which is halted by a m...

jack4rall

Audio

i want down load dell vostr a840 audio driver for window xp

wyaat

Outbox

Hello, I can receive my email messages from others but when I send out to others, they cannot receive my email messages. But in my sent portfolio, i...

wyaat

Subscription to magic jack expired

Hello, When I renew, can I keep the same number that I had before my subscription to Magic Jack expired? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

wyaat

I need to dial a apha c(l)sb cell no #

Hello, what is the letter L on the numbers Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

wyaat

Asap

hello, please help me! i have a problem regarding your cd-r king web cam model ACM-341 catera web cam, can you send me the DRIVER for the said ...

wyaat

Not responding

Hello, "Not responding" message when using my browsers---Internedt explorer and firefox. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

I cannot intall itune to my computer?

Hello, My PC's system is win7. I cannot install itune to my PC, even old version. I have tried all the methods on https://ccm.net/forum/affich-17...

wyaat

No audio output device installed

Hello, ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/15/2010, 16:17:37 Machine name: USER-PC Operatin...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Tracy

Hello, how can i get my screen back as the writting is the same size as my laptop and cant scroll up or down Configuration: Windows XP / Safari ...

xpcman

My motherboard / sos

Hello, Please i need video/sound drivers for my awrdacpi motherbord, The manufacturer's name is intelr The processor model is Intel (R) Pentiu...

xpcman

Merge drives

Hello, I want to merge two drives i.e.,C & D and iam using windows xp Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

naboo

Missing start menu and desktop icons

Hello, today my desktop items and start menu have disappeared and all i can see is my background, I've opened up the task manager and tried to run exp...

raizemeplz

Vista boot into blue screen then restart

Hello, Well for the past 2 months my Windows partition of my hard disk will not boot due to some unknown error. (I have been forced to use Ubuntu on...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
joan

Problem:control panel does not open on vista

Hello, good afternoon! I got a problem with my control panel. It will not open. I installed windows vista ultimate in my BRAND new laptop(Compaq pr...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
fred

Problem with modem and broadband connectivity

Hello, pls my vista always displays some errors whenever i tried to my modem, how would i solve it pls .

drlootle

Reset a toshiba a216

Hello, how do i reset my toshiba to fact settings i have a a261 Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

drlootle

Screen is upside down

Solved

Hello, My screen has flipped upside down and I cant get it right side up. I have Windows Vista. I have tried pushing the ctrl and alt keys at...

asws

Victim of software counterffieting

Solved

Hello, There is an icon in my desktop with a wording that you may be a victim of software counterfeiting.I have lost my desktop background each and...

Ambucias

Unable to connect to logical disk management

Hello, unable to connect to logical disk management because in firewall exception list this is for my desktop computer winXP Configuration: W...

wyaat

Acer dies without pressure

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Ok,I have an Acer Aspire One ZG5 (AOA150-1777)....it will start,but once it gets ...

wyaat

Enter key does not work

Hello, In MS Word, if I type a word and hit the enter key, it will not move to the next line. And, any keys I use are entered as numbers: Example9...

wyaat

Unusual behaviour of sound drivers

Hello, I have a compaq 510 laptop with Windows 7. I usually use a headphone to listen to music or watch movies. Now at the time when gtalk pings o...

wyaat

Mcafee internet security block

Hello, I had installed McAfee Internet Security 2010 but after the installation, the internet doesn't work and when I open the window media player...

wyaat

Problem installing xp on a dual boot win 7 pc

Hi, I have just purchased a new pc which came with Windows 7. Problem is none of my old business software will run in win 7 and some of it is n...

wyaat

Booting

Hello, At booting my pc displays this message; 304 keyboard or system unit error.... -Invalid Electronic serial number. Then the screen sign...

wyaat

Sound problem

Hello, I installed a Realtek AC97 Audio driver in my pc, then when i tried to play A sound appears to play, but I do not hear anything from my spe...

umer farooq 31

I m not able connect my samsung phone

Hello, hey i have samsung gt-s5233a model phone whenever i connect it to my computer it shows unrecognized device. & when i check it out from devi...

mikethedike

Help!! error code 8000401a

Solved/Closed

Hello, The other day I logged on to windows live messenger and it said update now to the latest one, I done that and it downloaded fine. But now when...

18 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
karwan

Can't find cd/dvd windows xp

Solved

Hello, I have a ASUS laptop windows Xp pro. My problem is I cant get the dvd player to work. It does not show in device manager, there are no upper/lo...

12 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
umang

Biterscript to delete all files > 14 days old

I've been trying to create a script to delete all files within a tree structure that were created more than 14 days ago. var str d, n, list, file ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
Richard.Williams

Drivers

I WANT TO NOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE IBM 8215 D1 U DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 7

xpcman

Inspiron 1545 won't boot past underscore

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1545 and when i turn it on it has the dell loading screen with the f2 and f12 buttons, then it goes to the screen with ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
trevor89

It would be easier to connect the net

Hello, i am mani i use the htc mobile p3300 model iwant to gprs setting for my mobile Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jack4rall

Internet transfer rate needs to be increased!

Closed

Hello, I am transferring at 24.0 kbps, I can't get any work done. Is there any software I can use?

5 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
Raju

I can't connect to the internet onmy laptop

Omg. I have a Sony vaio and it's worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. I took it to bestbuyand had geek squad take a look. They fixed it. It worked...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
janet

Laptop xp language change

Hello, please i want my laptop language changed to english Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

wyaat

Hdhgb

Hello, the facebook and the yahoo mail!is missing in our internet explorer Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

wyaat

My dialog box wont stay open

Hello, When I click on a download link, the dialog box opens for a split second and closes and my file is nowhere to be found. Any thoughts? Co...

wyaat

Language

Hello, How can I change the language in windows vista home premium from spanish to english? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8....

wyaat
Results 9701 - 9750 out of a total of 24,656