The discussions

Farmville doesnt load

Hello, anybody play farmville/?? my farmville cant load market , gift box n store how come/??? hiks... hiks... anybody can help me please....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
AKshay

Windows host script error

hi all, i am getting following message when i login toat startup showing that " windows can not find file "c:\windows\system32\winjpg.jpg", please te...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
prashant

Repaire the pen drive

Hello, my pendrive is working properly, but nowdays it's working first 1gb and last one,middle place is not working properly.. in the middle pl...

dist.urbd

C and d and e drive is not open

Hello, my C: Drive and D: drive and E: Dirve is not open . He is open with explore. Click the drive he is open to choose you program option Please ...

dist.urbd

Windows 7

Hello, how to genertate product key of window 7 home premium plz send key to my id sandeeptyagi100@gmail.com

dist.urbd

Battery icon

Hello, Greetings I have compaq cq40 108tu laptop. before 1 week I show Battery meter icon in my Taskbar. but now I can't see this icon in taskbar. ...

dist.urbd

Pen drive format

Hello, Hello,Sir/ madam I cannot format my 4GB PNY micro attach pendrive.. It is detected but not accessable.. When i try to open the pendrive windo...

dist.urbd

Black screen at boot!

Hello, Tonight our computer started acting really strange. Was being really slow. and then it froze. I shut it off and then restarted it. it th...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
shalayla

Http 400 errors ??

Hello, i have a problem with http 400 it won't let me into my emails due to errors is there anyway i could get to these emails? or,are there ways ...

Phil

C programing

Hello, i would like to get some graphic and animation programs in c

ash_perez01

Windows xp pro key problem

Hello, im reformating computer and my key code is not working and i cant git to my desktop is there a way fix it . it is windows xp pro im stuck at...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
ketan patel

I can even run chkdsk

Hello, When I turn my computer on it won't let me do anything. It will start and then turn off. I will start it again and it will start up again an...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Missing driver

Hello, i install my window after that i miss my video controller vga compatible driver. i have no cd to install it .please tell me which driver i ins...

xpcman

Help with adobe flash player 10

Hello, ive downloaded adobe flash player 10 multiple times and everytime i want to watch something it keeps telling me that i have to download the f...

xpcman

Fn key

Hello, We have an acer wireless keyboard and are unable to locate the FN key, can you tell us where its located?

pseudonym

Restore of compaq

Hello, I have a Compaq that had the hard drive replaced. This was about 4 years ago. We dusted it off and got it up and running. Started doing high p...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
Mxchic18

Modem

Hello, defferent between broad band and dailup connection ?

rizvisa1

Wd 500 gb hardrive not working, but lit up.

Okay, so my friend gave me this hardrive, because she just bought a 1tb hardrive, i dont know much about this hardrive, ive plugged it in. the light c...

rizvisa1

New version

Hello, Download latest version of google earth

deepbreathe

Lost my product key can you send me a new one

Hello, I have tryed most of the sulousions but no luck is it true will a new key help the situation

ash_perez01

New laptop

Hello, I am trying to connect to a wireless internet connect but i don't know the password. It's 2wire705. Can you help me?

suff954

Bluetooth connection

Hello, i want bluetooth driver for dell studio 1435................ i want to use this program to send or receive photos,messages,etc., from phone.....

ash_perez01

Trouble scrolling up and down

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop running windows xp, when i scroll up and down a page it jumps instead of running smoothly, any ideas?

ash_perez01

Cannot leave posts or status updates

?Hello, I am unable to leave posts or status updates on facebook. I can view other peoples profiles and get to my profile and back to home just fine ...

dist.urbd

Unable to maintian aircelgprs connectivity

Hello,Sir I am using aircelgprs on my pc with nokia 7610 using nokia pc suit 7.1.I used to loss my connectivity after a few minutes the modem activity...

dist.urbd

Erron in ms-office icons

Hello, i can't see the ms-office icons in the start- programs -msoffice i can only see the name ms-office icons in the start- programs -msoffic...

ash_perez01

Attached file cant be shown after sent a mail

Hello Dudes, I attached a file in my G-Mail & sent it to other mail ids. But, iam unable to view the attached files in sent item as w...

ash_perez01

For window xp

Hello sir, i want to install window xp,sarvice pack 3 in my laptop by pen drive.but i do not know how i do this,so plese help me.config-2gb ram,250 h...

ash_perez01

External monitor won't work

Hello, I have a gateway mx6440 laptop that I am trying to hook up to my tv. I'm not sure what I did but I had it working once and now I cannot for ...

ash_perez01

Windows software counterfeiting

Hello, i have problem with my windows.My windows shows that "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting".please tell me how to solve it without b...

ash_perez01

Want audio drivers

Hello, i want audio driver for my compaq laptop model no cq60-104tu.

ash_perez01

How can i start application before user logon

Hello, I having a project which need to create a kids used application which run prior before user log in. Is there anywhere to do it? And is it po...

dist.urbd

No display on monitor

Hello, Hi myself Pradeep,my computer monitor is not showing display at all but Power LED is glowing,fan running & importantly audio is working !! Wi...

dist.urbd

Problem while installing xp sp3

Hello, I bought a compaq cq 45-112au laptop recently. I tried to format the laptop after i found some viruses. Some time after the xp cd runs, I get ...

suff954

My lenovo notebook drivers

Hello, my lenovo notebook has no drivers,so i tryed to download some from the manufacture website,but hey they did not work. i tryed universal driver...

suff954

Printing empty pages

Hello, I can not but printing empty pages out of excel, e-mail... printername : HP COLOR LASERJET CM2320 MFP SERIES Can anyone help to solve thi...

suff954

Wlan driver for hcl axob 3863

Hello, need driver for 802.11 BG WLAN OF HCL AXOB 3863 LAPTOP. My operating system is 32 bit WINDOWS7... DK

suff954

Problem with messenger

Hello, i have the messenger 2009 but i can't sign in just with my email with other emails i can what can i do please help me

suff954

I have problem with my setting pls help i don

Hello, dear staff pls help i dont know how to fix it i cat connect to member

suff954

Computer freezes

Hello, my computer has frozen while i tried to install a webcam and it has came up with 3 solutions but when i try to click on them it wont let me wh...

dist.urbd

Forgot widows live id

Hello, I forgot my windows live id..how can i get that information?

suff954

Cannot find script file

Hello, i keep getting this error message CANNOT FIND SCRIPT FILE C:/WINDOWS/AUTO1.VBS Can anyone help me? thanks in advance

dada

Blue screen pops up before windowsxp can open

I cannot get into Windows at all because the BSoD pops up immediately after the Windows XP screen ends, but before the laptop's desktop can be found, ...

suff954

How to transfer the picture

Hello, how to transfer the picture from mobile phone to computer/laptop??

suff954

Lan connected but internet not access

Hello, my windows XP installed computer is already conncted with LAN but canoot access the Internet, what i can do?please he...

suff954

Windows 7

Hello, I am using DELL_VOSTRO_1510 laptop. 'webcam' and 'scrollbar of touchpad' does not work in WINDOWS 7(even with WINDOWS VISTA's driver).

suff954

Pen drive not detecting in bios.

Hello, My pen drive is not detecting in my office pc, but same pendrive is detecting in my home pc. Due to that I am not able to boot my pc from pend...

suff954

I cant use a "toshiba hdd ph3100u" in my

Hello, i cant use a "toshiba HDD PH3100U" in my pc with win7! what can i do ? plz ! help me !

suff954

Freeze or auto restart issue

Hello, I'm writing here because I saw that another problem got some pretty good answers so I'm hoping that you'll be kind enough to help me as well. ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
CCBrth

Hp laptop black screen on startup

HI... I am now one of those who has encountered the "black screen of death." Help! I have a 2 year old HP dv2116 Entertainment PC, running XP, th...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
scottmo
Results 14351 - 14400 out of a total of 24,656