The discussions

Etherenet controller for windows xp pro.

Hello, For Compaq presserior v6000 series model v6430ee. Removed windows vista and installed windows XP Pro. And i need Etherenet Controller for lan ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Etherenet controller for windows xp pro. driv

Hello, system: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 Computer: Genuine Inter...

dancedhall

Can't delete anything

Hello, Now i'm getting some serious problem with windows, but i don't want to format my computer, the problem is that i can't delete anymore, any s...

iveal

Function keys act wierd

Hey i have a Dell model PP41l labtop and the function keys (F1 F2 F3 etc) all perform in function mode all the time and i cant figure out how to make ...

dancedhall

Booting hdd

Hello, have tried to repair a harddisk that corrupted,but after repairing using xp sp2 installation,after coping files,when the computers goes to boo...

dancedhall

My adoby settings wont let me acses my webcam

Hello, my adoby flashplayer settings whont let me klick allow-deny plese help

iveal

More ram for laptop

Hello, I am trying to find an answer to this slow laptop Mecer Model 255113 It runs on 512 mb ram. What size should I replace it with as it only has ...

LouisSteph

Iexplore.exe error

Hello, Please can somebody help me with this error before I seriously cry. Thanks Bee

iveal

Wont let me sign in says it unavailable

Hello, it wont let me sign into to my addy it keeps sayin it unavailable all the time eres my addy jackoloveskirsty@hotmail.com to see if you can ge...

iveal

32gb kingston pendrive

Hello, my name is shadab and i m getting problem with 32gb kingston pen drive,when its filling upto 1or 2 gb its files gets erased automatically. wh...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
jeni4u

It would be easier to, the community to assis

Hello, iam bharath simha reddy three months back iam sending 4GB amkette pendrive for repairing to ur company from the address k.b...

LouisSteph

Keyboad problem

Hello, hello all, my laptop keyboard(Fujitsu siemens), when I press a number it apears the simbol, that usually apears when the shift is pressed. ...

iveal

Type one letter but different letter appears

Hello, I am typing copy for a brochuer. ,Each time I try to type the word "underneath" what appears is unermeath. Instead ofn (n) appearing, the l...

LouisSteph

My machine gone slow.very slow

Hello, my machine gone slow.very slow.formatting the C: can resolve this problem or not??? all the downloads are generally made in this drive.and for...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
sourav281290

How to reformat

Hello, my laptop dell inspiron 910. i want to reformat everything but i don't know how. can someone just e-mail me asap please. i really2 need y...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Driver

Hello, I had lost the cd of drivers of intex webcam nightvision it-305wc. so plz send me the drivers of this model urgently on my e mail id. thanx

dancedhall

Unable to chnage vista to xp (hp dv6626us)

Hello, haiiiii i bought a new hp pavillion dv 6626us laptop intialy it was in windows vista .now want to change os to windows xp wh...

dancedhall

Hskjhgkjsd

Hello,

dancedhall

Important for me pls i wait

Hello, Hi i m bakhti from pakistan i want to calling to Saudia Aribia from pc to mobile please give me facility or best method i will very th...

dancedhall

Cd problems

Hello, had mother board replaced due to power outage. now my cd driver won't play a cd. what is a tm filter. got an error there?

dancedhall

How to connect bluetooth

Hello, sir pls help me i purchased a lap of dell inspiron 14.i wanna connect bluetooth in my lap.pls help me

dawooddoe

Will these graphic progs run on windows 7?

Hello, I run Adobe Photoshop CS4, Illustrator 10, QuarkXpress 6, Indesign, will these work ok on Windows 7. thanks, Bill

closeup22

Program

Hello, I Cannot Use My App Because Whenever I Click On The Icon It Will Open GomPlayer And All File In That Pc will open GomPlayer only..and not run...

closeup22

System internet speed slow

Hello, my system internet speed is slow please giveme to one better sollution with operating system loading

closeup22

Xp installation

Hello, sir,in my fresh pc i want to install win xp through kingston pen drive? plz help me out

closeup22

How to get settings on nokia5130 mobile

Hello, PLEASE HELP ME

4 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
kaiash16

Webcam

Hello, I'm using ausb webcam Canyon cnr wcam413, but i have lost my driver cd....What can i do??? Help me , please!!

closeup22

P c suiet

Hello, Sir, I have micromax Q3 mobile phone and i want to connect it to my pc and using the internet by airtel live but sir i cant connect it tha pc...

closeup22

Do not show icons and taskbar

Hello, sir, my computer disply icons and task bar do not show what is the problam plz salo ......

closeup22

Bluetooth

Hello, when i first got my laptop i had bluetooth installed and working. but i reformatted the computer and now the program is gone. does anyoneknow ...

closeup22

Hardware problem

Hello,the LED of eject glows at startup it remains on for sometime and acts as though it is ejecting a disc and this happens contineously for four to ...

sarbel.vilo

Boot sequence

Hello, i have a dell 2400 pc i went into the bios went into boot sequence and hit delete key and deleted hardsik cddrive and floppydrive from boot se...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
kim

Window server 2003 sp1 install on windowvista

Hello, I have one question???How can i install window server 2003 SP1 on window vista because when i run window sever 2003 SP1 in CDROM then firstl...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
Arsh

Vnc blank screen

Hello, hi i m using vnc in all pc it is ok but in one pc when i connect to it. it shows only black screen. any help would be appreciated. plz hel...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
KofolaMaster

Deleting certain files

Hello, I need the name of the software or any method to shedule deletion of certain files for eg:- .dat,.mp3 files from client systems in my organisa...

vikash kumar

Blue error screen with no os loaded on system

Hello, I recently purchased an HP desktop, loaded with basic Vista 32B, and wanted to format to downgrade to XP. I had the HDD formatted, the curr...

KlutchKilla

Can't find product key for windows xp

Hello, On approximately 9/15/2009 my roommate and me started checking for viruses, and spyware, ect. The report came back saying that I had 65 threat...

xpcman

Power save mode on newish pc

Hello, I live in a household with a Mac (mine) and a PC (my husband's). He has had no end of problems over the years, including this really annoyi...

Conky

Blurry images

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire5315, Windows Vista Basic Laptop. When I'm online, images are blurry. I can choose "show original images" and it works f...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
ramu1234

My laptop is blinking......

Hello, I have HP with a celeron processor.My laptop has a serious problem.If i drag my laptop or moves its screen a littlebit it gets a serious powe...

ramu1234

Folder option

Hello, folder option does not show hidden files but reverse to donot show settings

ramu1234

Audio driver for acer one zg5

Solved

Hello, Where can I gat a free audio driver for acer aspire model zg5 without having to download scanning packages? I currently have no sound and n...

iveal

System error32 plus no boot device detected

Help! My Dell Latitude D505, bought second hand, has decided to show System error 32 message - and I have not got a set up disk for Windows XP. Now ...

iveal

I need help with my sansa disk mp3player

Hello, my sansa disk 8gb mp3 player wont delete the songs,it freezes whenever i try to delete them. please help me and try to help me fix it...

iveal

Cd drive won't burn or rip

Hello, I'm new to this site and I hope you smart folks can help or at least advise me to the best solution. I built my computer about a year ago. E...

iveal

Web com icon

Hello, Me and my friend both have webcam installed on our laptop but we both cant see the icon to do a webcam. When i click on other users i can se...

LouisSteph

Arabic letters

Hello, i have toshiba A300-243 & it doesn't write the arabic letters printed on keys ?

LouisSteph

Desktop, taskbar & background won't show up

Hello, hey people. gotta quick question about my laptop. its a dell, relatively new but not really. for about two weeks now my laptop would start u...

iveal

Imagehlp.dll is possible corrupt.

Hello, i started up my computer today and windows started loading and a blue screen came up with this message: STOP: c0000221 {Bad Image Checksu...

iveal

Intex web cam 306wc software cd damag

Hello, i have broken the software cd and without that I cannot run my web cam for the chat with friends & family thats why for this if there is any s...

iveal
Results 16901 - 16950 out of a total of 24,655